My Wedding My Style Reviews

24 | Pompano Beach, FL

24 Reviews for My Wedding My Style

24 My Wedding My Style Reviews

jeanine · Getting married on 12/30/2018

Wow just wow!!! ... Chastity and Lisette put together My Daughters Engagement Party!! And I could never have imagined how they turned a simple room into an elegant place!!... Chasity and lisette are truly professional party planner!..Even steve the DJ! From NY Sounds was great!! I could not thank them enough and I could not have done it without them for making my evening completely special!!... looking forward to them planning my daughter's wedding... I can only imagine what it's going to be!!..I would hire them if I were you!!... truly they deserve like 10 Stars not 5!! Totally awesome!!

Sent on 02/05/2017

My Wedding My Style's reply:

Thank you! Can't wait until the shower & wedding. We are so ready!!

Michelle · Married on 04/21/2018

The entire experience with MyWeddingMyStyle was simply amazing. They literally took care of everything for the ceremony the reception. All I had to do was show up. The entire process was stress free and I appreciate that fact that I did not have to worry about the details because they handled everything. Both the ceremony and the reception exceeded my expectations and I would highly recommend their services.

My Wedding My Style 1
    My Wedding My Style 2
    My Wedding My Style 3
    My Wedding My Style 4
    My Wedding My Style 5
    My Wedding My Style 6
    My Wedding My Style 7

Rasheda · Married on 03/16/2018

I hired Harley and Chastity to do only the floral centerpieces for my mothers 60th birthday. I told them to just be creative and the centerpieces they came up with turned out great. These ladies went above and beyond staying around and helping out with last minute changes and assisting with coordinating the flow of service. These two ladies were amazing and so easy to work with. I would definitely use them for my next event and would highly recommend these young talented ladies to anyone looking for grade A treatment!!!

Christela · Married on 12/21/2017

I loved working with these women. My vision came to life through every single detail. I loved knowing I had someone standing beside me every step of the way even when they didn't have to. I can not express how much of a God sent this company was to me during my whole wedding process.

Sent on 05/16/2018

My Wedding My Style's reply:

Thank You Christela for allowing us the honor of working with you as your day-of-coordinator and decor company making your unique vision and theme become a reality. We really enjoyed you, your family and friends. Harley

Renee · Married on 11/18/2017

Chasity not only made a magical bridal shower with her very unique talent but she helped even behind the scenes the day of event to make sure everything flowed perfectly! The flower wall was gorgeous!!! Thank you so much! She will be my forever planner!!! Love Renee & fam!! Xo

janis · Married on 10/27/2017

We had a great experience. The team was very helpful and organized. We would use them again.

Erica · Married on 01/28/2017

MyWeddinngMyStyle has completely made my day! Chasity has done everything she can to make my day perfect! I am so pleased with every detail and very happy to have gained a friend. Book with her and you won't regret it!

Sent on 01/30/2017

My Wedding My Style's reply:

Thank you for allowing us to be part of your special day. Can't wait until the baby shower. xoxo

GARY · Married on 01/21/2017

MyWeddingMyStyle with Chasity made my 60th Birthday Party the best I ever had. The decoration made me feel like I was very special. People are still talking about it in February and the party in January. My wife who gave me the party said working with Chasity was a wonderful experience, she was there to help with any concerns. Her work ethics went far and beyond my wife expectation. Believe me any event we have in the future we will be calling on Chasity. Thank you

Sent on 02/23/2017

My Wedding My Style's reply:

It was pleasure! I enjoyed working with you all. Glad you enjoyed your birthday. We are here for you anytime you need us. Thank you.

Hilda · Married on 07/16/2016

From day 1 the service was great. Friendly polite and made everything just right .. My daughter's quinceañera was perfect. And not to forget the DJ was amazing. I am definitely using them again and will refer them to all!!

Michelle · Married on 07/10/2016

Without a doubt hiring Chasity was one of the best choices I made for our wedding! I SERIOUSLY could not have done it without her, she went above and beyond for me as our coordinator. On my search for a coordinator (our venue required it) I was extremely frustrated with how unhelpful and ridiculously over priced all the coordinators/planners were. Any tiny detail that I asked was met with arrogance. They didn't care at all to work with my budget when it came to vendors and just made my life more difficult. Chasity truly loves what she does, and i believe that she does what she does not out of necessity or because shes money hungry, but because she truly enjoys her work. What more could i ask for?! She also ran after me quite a few times with a Tide pen after I dripped chocolate ice cream on my white gown as well as many other sauces from dinner, which I just thought was funny.
    But seriously it was just so nice showing up at out reception space and having everything be perfect, with no stress on my part! Words can't describe how thankful i'am to Chasity!

Sent on 10/13/2016

My Wedding My Style's reply:

We enjoyed being part of your wedding. My handy tide pen from my emergency kit :). I wish someone would have caught those moments. From the moment I met you and you told me your ideas and visions it was a wrap. I can't wait to see what's in the future for your both. Keep in touch, looking forward to what's ahead.

I don't know if you ever met someone and felt like you have known them
    All your life but this owner of this company became everything I needed her to be and more I absolutely adore her and my wedding was more than fabulous. She went above and beyond even running to Michaels as my wedding began to get a garter because I forgot mine. I thought it would be hard to find someone to mesh with and bring my ideas to life but she exceeded all expectations. You can hire an expensive planner who will just hire other people to do the work or you can hire this company who will work hard for you. The passion for the wedding planning business is something they possess completely and that's the most important thing to look for in a planner. Hire them ! You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 11/24/2015

My Wedding My Style's reply:

Lisette & Sherlon you have become part of our family! I enjoyed our months of planning, we enjoyed having you as part of our team. I can't wait to see what the future holds for you both. You started off as one of our brides and ended up one of the most important people in our lives and on our team. I wish you both a fun honeymoon and a life time of happiness.

Rachel · Married on 11/14/2015

We hired Chasity as a day-of coordinator and got so much more. Chasity was always available by phone or email. We had a lot of questions and Chasity always had an answer and made us feel at ease and comfortable with the whole process. We had a special literary theme for our wedding and every centerpiece on each table was different and consisted of different elements. Chasity understood our vision perfectly. All of the centerpieces included DIY pieces that we built that were specific to each table and we were terrified of handing them over to someone who just didn’t “get it”. She has a background in law, so having another set of trained eyes to review our vendor contracts was a huge help.
    Two weeks prior to the wedding she made contact with all of our vendors. She gave us a sense of ease and confidence that she had everything under control.
    On the morning of our wedding it was raining. Chasity and her assistant Angie (who was super pregnant, and never complained once) were on top of it, coordinating the logistics between the DJ and Officiant, and communicating with the Bride and Groom to come up with acceptable alternatives. The weather cleared up at the last minute. She made sure everything got back on schedule. The Bride’s bustle gave the bridesmaids some trouble, but Chasity and Angie took one look and had it figured out in no time. Chasity also made sure that we had a moment to ourselves to reflect on the day and take a moment to breathe. After the wedding she was still in contact with us helping to close out some last minute vendor concerns.
    In the beginning we struggled with the idea of hiring a coordinator, we didn’t think that we could fit it into our budget. Now we see that it was a no-brainer. The amount of time and energy and frustration we saved from hiring Chasity was well worth it and paid for itself a million times over.
    Chasity is very professional and a wonderful person with work with. We highly, highly recommend her services.

Sent on 11/23/2015

My Wedding My Style's reply:

It was a pleasure! We love unique and personalized weddings. I was so excited when I heard your theme. So happy we were a part of your special day. Can't wait to see the pics! Keep in touch, I love hearing about my couples, the addition to their families and their growing love stories.

Tonya · Married on 10/11/2015

Thank you so much Chasity for going up and beyond for my wedding. You are truly a genius and you hiring you as my wedding planner is the BEST decision I've ever made. I might as well call you the " clean up woman" bc you took care of EVERYTHING.. You did so much for me and for that I'm forever grateful.. Thank you again for leaving me with me wonderful memories to cherish for the rest of my life....

Sent on 10/17/2015

My Wedding My Style's reply:

Hi Tonya & Velix, The pleasure was all ours. We were so happy, we were able to handle everything that came our way. We are glad you enjoyed your day. Stay in touch please, I want to know every detail of the changes and growth with your family.

Allison · Married on 04/04/2015

Chasity saved the day when my rental company showed up almost 9 hours late the night before the wedding. Then the bartenders were late for a special toast during the ceremony. They stepped in and filled in the gaps until they got there. She executed everything on my list. I KNOW that day wouldn't have happened if she wasn't there. I highly recommend this team to run your day - it's worth the peace of mind. Plus, they're a pleasure to work with.

Kathrynn · Married on 03/21/2015

One of the best decisions my husband and I made to hire Amadoll Events. The service was exceptional! There was nothing that we needed that was not provided. The team went above and beyond to make our day function smoothly. I worked closely with Chasity Kyle and she was awesome!

• Mileidy

Mileidy · Married on 11/01/2014

I wish I could give Amadoll 10 stars!!! I will never forget how beautiful our wedding turned out because of Chasity (owner of Amadoll) and her staff. She truly is amazing. There was never a wrong time to call, text or email her. They insured that bridesmaids, groomsmen, parents, families, the ceremony, the reception venue were all in sync. They were organized, punctual and extremely pleasant throughout the day and evening. My guests are still talking about how wonderful and beautiful our wedding turned out. You can tell that Chasity is not just doing this for business; she grows a special relationship with you and is happy to do this for you. I would HIGHLY recommend Amadoll Events to any future brides. Thank you for everything!!!!

Amadoll Events has surpassed our expectations for wedding planning and day of coordination services! When my husband and I begin our wedding planning process it became very overwhelming, as we experienced a lot of hardships with executing a plan for our wedding properly. It was a breath of fresh air that we found Amadoll Events. Amadoll (Chasity Laugier and team) was able to provide us a beautiful ceremony and reception by understanding and executing what we envisioned for our wedding day. It meant so much to us that Amadoll was able to incorporate personal touches into our wedding that were meaningful and related to us as a couple. I can't express how thankful we are to have such a lavish event with a planning team that was personable, mindful of budget, and was able to manage vendors and all other aspects of our wedding from start to finish. 5 Stars for Amadoll Events is well deserved and I look forward to referring them to other potential clients in the future. Beautiful job and Thank you!!

Mahalia · Married on 08/08/2014

It was a joy to work with Chastity and her assistant Jessica. They were very informative and they knew their stuff. They delivered on the job exceptionally well! I would definitely use them again for future events!

Raquel · Married on 04/04/2014

Chasity was amazing to work with. ,her professionalism was 5 stars

• User3745682 · event on: 10/31/2013

Amadoll helped with my birthday party. Turning 40 can be a very traumatic experience but Chasity made the celebration, stress free, fun, sexy and youthful. She listened to my ideas and following my vision, and created an unforgettable experience for me and my guests.

Amadoll will go to extreme measures to uncover the ideal solutions to whatever challenges their customers present and my 40th birthday party was a challenge. They are passionate about their work and the end-results proves it.

I highly recommend them for your future events.

• Jasmine

Jasmine · Married on 06/09/2018

So where do I begin when it comes to Harley and Chasity ??? I guess I'll start at the beginning. I found Harley at a bridal expo. My very first one after being newly engaged, didn't even have a date set yet. I was kind of overwhelmed , I had no idea what I wanted and my budget was low 10-15k at the most and I had already been looking at venues so had an idea on where I wanted it. But anyway met Harley, she just seemed really nice, pictures of past events were up to par, prices were in my range and she was local !! Literally in my city, which is extremely rare. I did my research of course and even talked to a couple other event design & coordinators but MyWeddingMyStyle just felt like the right fit for me. So I took the plunge and I have never been happier !!!! My instinct was head on and really I'm just wowed!! (My husband and I talk about it all the time, we really are so impressed) Starting off I met with them at first a couple times once I chose my venue and date. Threw around ideas. I had "ideas" but thats literally all I had. lol. Harley and Chasity broke it down for me and made it super easy and informative. I knew what I was paying for and when. Any questions I had were answered. I wasn't a fussy bride so in the beginning I was not calling a lot. but countdown to 30 days and it was crunch time and Harley kept everything organized and efficient . Even down to the day before , some issues came up but were fixed(On my end not theirs). My ceremony was so beautiful! More than I expected. I did have some reservations because of some last minute changes but I trusted MyWeddingMyStyle to do their job and they delivered. My wedding has gotten so many compliments, about how elegant it was. The caterer I chose (Emilios BBQ) through their chosen vendors , food was hit with the guests. Down to every last detail, Harley and Urvashi were on it. Honestly I can't thank the team enough for making my special day go without a hitch, seamless and easy! I recommend 100%

Diana · Married on 04/14/2018

Son muy acordes con tu presupuesto, la decoracion de todo mi gusto( solo un pequeno problema y como hispana nadie se podia llevar los centros de mesa " antes de contratarlas se les dijo de ello y me explicaron como se trabajaria eso", pero no fue asi) con tristesa en mi cara me toco decir No, es mas me toco danar mi ramo y al final cuando ya me estaba montando a mi carro me encontre con unas rosas, las cuales al otro dia me levante a organizar unos pequenos ramos y hacerlos llegar a las que me los pidieron♡♡.Por todo lo demas hacen la boda de tus suenos una realidad, el dj, la comida, decoracion, etc ahhh ademas de ello todo el dia tube lluvia, pero el dj se Las arreglo para que todo saliera y la pasaramos expectacular ♡♡

Cori · Married on 04/08/2016

0.6
      1.0
      0.5

I do not recommend MWMS. I should have read all the signs from day one. First, they send me a contract with someone else’s information (a party on a yacht) and then it has the wrong date. I mean c’mon you can’t proofread your own contract (2x) yet one of your selling points is your prior career in law? Then I told her I didn’t think she should be charging sales tax. First she disagreed but finally said I was right. I’m not sure if it this was a mistake or they were trying to get additional money. Again, my bad for not seeing all the signs! Against my better judgment I signed with her for day of coordination and I decided to give her the task of handling my flowers and coordinating event rentals.

From day one everything that was supposed to be so basic/simple turned out to be a disorganized mess (contract, flowers, meetings) to the point where I decided to just cancel my contract and start from scratch with someone more professional (yes it was that bad). Looking back this was one of the BEST decisions I made in my wedding planning. Upon termination of my contract THEY offered to refund $100 of my $400 deposit (even though that was steep considering we did one venue visit and exchanged a couple of emails). Even with the refund, which is no more difficult than writing a check, after 2 months all I got were contradicting excuses/lies. I tried to give them the benefit of the doubt and be patient but when their incompetence turned into lies, I was done. Don’t OFFER a refund and then come back and say the contract states no refunds. Why offer and then backpedal? That is so unprofessional! At first I thought they were just incompetent but now see they are also unethical. They try to sound sweet in their response (I'm sure from the negative review handbook) asking God to bless my marriage…MWMS you should be ashamed and instead pray for forgiveness for your dishonesty. Brides- do yourself a favor and hire a planner with more integrity, class and style.

Sent on 04/12/2016

My Wedding My Style's reply:

Congratulations! We are so glad you had a great wedding experience. We care about all of our clients, and their happiness with our service is our goal. When we submitted your contract we had the original date which we discussed a year prior to your hiring us. Once you receive your contract you contacted us and stated that it had the old wedding date and asked us to update it. This took place on 12/14/15 as recorded by weddingwire and seen here: Change requested to contract 12/14/2015 “Hi Chasity, The event date on the contract and invoice say 3/5/16”. Once we received your request it was immediately addressed as recorded by weddingwire and seen here: Updated event details Chasity Laugier, 12/14/2015. You are correct in the tax issue as we are not accountants and there is a thin line between which services can and can’t be taxed, which is why we hired an accountant and addressed the issue. We are a professional company and have the appropriate resources to ensure that we properly address any questions or concerns our clients have. You received your response within 24 hours, the issue was resolved and you expressed your happiness. While you had discussed us taken on your flowers, the package you selected did not include that service, I did express that this will require an additional contract as well as an additional fee. However, no payment was received. I did expressed my sadness when you decided to terminate your contract as it is always our priority to keep our clients happy. We went above and beyond to try and meet your expectations, even going as far as assisting you prior to the date our agreement was to commence.Unfortunately all deposits are nonrefundable as listed in our contract. We wish you all the best and may God bless you both with a lifetime of happiness and success. Sincerely, MWMS