1633 North Bayshore Drive, Miami, FL 33132 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 34

About Marriott Biscayne Bay

Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay is a hotel wedding venue located in Miami, Florida, that serves the surrounding region. Their spacious indoor and outdoor event spaces are wonderful locations to entertain your guests with views of the waterfront. Couples looking for a chic location that will awe their guests need look no further than this well-furnished hotel.

Facilities and Capacity

Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay offers over 20,000 square feet of event space spread over 23 meeting rooms. The largest of these event spaces is the Grand Ballroom with 9,300 square feet of space and capacity for up to 1,300 seated guests. The Bayfront Ballroom with 2,500 square feet and scenic views through floor-to-ceiling windows offers another banquet hall option. The Bayfront Terrace provides additional waterfront views, making a superb locale for a ceremony or cocktail hour. Watson Island is geared towards a more intimate wedding with over 1,700 square feet of space.

To ensure that couples are well cared for, this hotel has a team of skilled, professional staff members who will help you prepare for your wedding. An event coordinator will help with planning and will also help you utilize the hotel’s many offerings. There will be get-ready rooms available where you may prepare for your celebration. This venue also has lighting and sound equipment that couples may use for their events. Valet parking and self-parking are available on-site at this wheelchair-accessible venue.

Cuisine

Wedding packages at this hotel include dining and beverages. You can enjoy butler-passed hors d’oeuvres, stations, buffets, four-course plated dinners, an open bar, and a classic wedding cake by Ana Paz or Todo Dulce. With a wide variety of enhancements, you can customize your cocktail hour and reception meal to match your taste and style.

Accommodation

With a wedding package, you can enjoy a complimentary suite on your wedding night. This hotel offers accommodations for you and overnight guests in 579 rooms and 21 suites over 31 floors. All rooms offer balconies with views of either Biscayne Bay or downtown Miami.

Follow Marriott Biscayne Bay on

Marriott Biscayne Bay 1
Marriott Biscayne Bay 2

Gina · Married on 02/23/2019

Lovely Wedding Experience

We held our wedding at the hotel and couldn't be more happier with the service from booking to execution. Aside from us, our guests loved the hotel, location and service!

Sent on 02/13/2019
    Marriott Biscayne Bay 3

Marriott Biscayne Bay's reply:

Thank you Gina for the kind note, It was a true pleasure been part of such a wonderful time for you and Gerald!! Blessings and best wishes for a life filled with prosperity, health and Love!! Auguri!! Miguel

Cassandra Behar · Married on 02/09/2019

Best wedding experience!

It is my pleasure to sit here and write a review about this venue - Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay! This past weekend was our wedding and the only word I can sit here and use is - PERFECTION.

When I began the process of looking for a wedding venue, my first step was go to TheKnot.com and research "Most Affordable Venues in Miami". I was on a tight budget due to the amount to of people on our guest list so I had to make sure to find a place that would meet my per person maximum. Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay came up and they were my 3rd appointment. (P.S. - my parents got married here 30 years ago but that wasn't the reason I chose to make an appointment). Anyway, Miguel Pirela was the first person we met. He won me over from the moment I stepped in his office. He loved our story of potentially getting married in the same venue as my parents and he really just connected with us on another level. After the meeting with Miguel, I canceled all other appointment and booked the venue right then and there.

My wedding style was glam. And I know what you might be thinking. How can you make a regular ballroom so glam on a tight budget? Well, the Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay was so affordable that it allowed me to spend money in other areas AND the best part is their team allowed so much creative freedom to be done in their ballrooms. They made every single on of my requests happen.

Now, to the person that made all of my dreams come true. Once the contracts were signed, Miguel assigned Catherine Patino as my Event Manager. Well, little did I know, Cathy wore way more than just an Event Manager hat. She handled every single one of my logistics including the room reservations for all of my guests, my wedding planner, the liaison between me and all of my vendors, the queen that made sure I ate, who always made sure my husband and me had our drinks refilled, wow the list can go on and on. Typically, when you book a venue and have an Event Manager, they usually just handle venue logistics. Cathy took on every single ounce of her role as not only an Event Manager, but my entire wedding planner. I trusted Cathy with every single decision that was made. Oh, BTW. Did I mention everything she did was with the biggest smile on her face? My goodness I just can't say enough.

The service at my wedding was another thing that was out of this world. The bartenders never allowed my parents to go to the bar. By the time they saw my father's scotch running low, they brought him a brand new one whether it was to the dance floor or his table.

Even down to the Valet. I had to visit the venue SEVERAL times before the wedding as one would imagine. Alberto, Robert and Jackie never hesitated to greet me with a smile and make sure I was taken care of from the moment I stepped foot on property. They always helped me with my items in my car and left my car parked in the very front because they knew I was always visiting on my lunch break from work and didn't have much time.

I can go on and on about the Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay. Trust me, you will NOT be disappointed. This was the best night of our lives and the best decision of our lives to host our wedding here

Thank you to the Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay staff for being so incredible and for making our entire wedding experience one we will never forget. Cheers!

Sent on 02/12/2019

Marriott Biscayne Bay's reply:

Dear Cassandra, Thank you for the kind note.

It is a true pleasure to be able to thank you for giving us the opportunity to host your Amazing Wedding Celebration the week of February 9th, 2019 and host your beautiful family. We are truly honored to be part of such a milestone in your life. Congratulations and best wishes for a life filled with prosperity, health and lot of love!!

Warmest Regards, Miguel

Marriott Biscayne Bay FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 750.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season? $ 750.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Chairs, Event Planning, Set Up
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering? Server(s), Wedding Cake
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? House Liquor
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 4
  • Describe your venue: Ballroom, Hotel, Restaurant
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, Cake, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Lighting / Sound
  • What event items are available? Audio Equipment, Chairs, Chair Covers, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Tables

• 1633 North Bayshore Drive Miami, FL, 33132 See on map
    305-928-1676 (Phone number)
    3055366381 (Other Phone Number)
    3055790108 (Fax Number)