About Boca by Design

A great event is not by accident, it's By Design!

Boca by Design specializes in spectacular events that meet all of the planning needs of our clients, offering a unique, one-stop shopping service. Creative events and design concepts, production, exclusive resources, meticulous attention to detail and a talented professional team distinguish Boca by Design as a premier company in the industry.

With more than 25 years of experience, our team of artists, craftsmen, florists, set designers and event planners bring together expertise in all areas of event planning, from weddings, bar and bat mitzvahs, anniversaries and birthdays parties to elaborate corporate meetings, conferences and events.

We have executed events for our clients at some of the finest country clubs and resorts in South Florida including the Boca Raton Resort & Club, Boca Beach ClubBoca Country Club to name just a few.

Call us today for a free consultation at (561) 447-5444 or click here.

Categories: Wedding Florist

Non-Floral (2)
Single Flowers (2)
Flower Crowns (2)
Flower Girl Baskets (1)

The designers and staff were so AMAZING to my new husband and I, especially Carlos. He promptly answered all my emails and always made me feel like my event was the most important one. And my flowers were to die for! Just so incredibly beautiful. I recommend Boca by Design to everyone I know!

Profile Picture Kylie, 1/6/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Can't say enough good things about Boca By Design and our florist Carlos.
Beautiful designs, easy to communicate with, very helpful and great at bringing my ideas to life!
If you're planning a wedding in the Boca or Miami area I highly recommend hiring this company!

Profile Picture Sammie , 11/15/17, 2 Reviews

Table Arrangements
Artificial
8 AWARDS

6 ENDORSEMENTS
We've had the pleasure of working with Boca by Design on several gorgeous occasions. Their florals and designs are always so impressive. They've been amazing to work with! Great team with stylish visions!

FANTASTIC!!!

Always, I mean ALWAYS, elegant and amazing. All of the pieces work in harmony when Boca by Design is in charge of your event.

Boca By Design is a perferred Florist at The Addison.

97 PROS I KNOW