116 Reviews for Boca by Design

Single Flowers (3)
Flower Crowns (3)
Flower Girl Baskets (2)
108 Boca by Design Reviews

We absolutely loved this vendor. They worked with our budget and helped us achieve our dream wedding decorations. They are very professional and Carlos Marquez was amazing. Will definitely use this venue again. Worth every penny.

Profile Picture Yineth, 6/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

everyone was talking about the beautiful decor. the center pieces were absolutely stunning. The ceremony flowers and set up exceeded my expectations. Bill went above and beyond. I would highly recommend him for anyone on their special day or event. Looking forward to planning another party.

Profile Picture elyse, 5/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Wow! Bill Summerlin at Boca by Design did the most amazing job for our wedding at the Boca Resort. He made our wedding day a spectacle. From our first meeting, he immediately understood what we wanted and he made our desires come to life. He has incredible insight and knew how to transform our ideas into sheer beauty. Bill went above and beyond by creating the Chuppah of my dreams — all of our guests are still commenting on its beauty. He was a pleasure to work with from start to finish. Bill always had a positive attitude and was dedicated to ensuring that we were happy with every detail of his work. Bill has been in the business for years — he certainly knows his craft. His guidance, wealth of knowledge, and kind demeanor were invaluable in this wedding planning process. We are so grateful to Bill Summerlin at Boca by Design and HIGHLY recommend him.

Profile Picture Lily, 5/12/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Girl Baskets, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Single Flowers

We always imagined the wedding would take place in NY, where we live. There was one place we had been visiting for 30 years - the Boca Raton Resort and Club- and we thought it was worth making one call just to rule it out. By some act of divine intervention, Bill Summerlin head of Boca by Design picked up his phone! He was exceedingly gracious and kind- in a short 10 minute conversation I was filled with confidence! I knew right then that there was absolutely no other place for the wedding.

Bill is a gentleman. His taste is impeccable. His confidence is born of deep experience. I have never met a man who works so hard to make the bride happy. You want the Chuppah of your dreams - he will make it happen for you. And when he says “honey let’s do the ceremony indoors because it might rain” even when the forecasters are not predicting rain, please, please believe him. His expertise is unmatched. His delight in pleasing his client is palpable. I wish every bride and groom what Bill gave us. And I wish we could do this over again just to stay in his company.

Profile Picture Philippa, 5/12/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Bill and his team team did an amazing job on my daughter’s wedding! The Chupa and the flowers were absolutely beautiful!!!

Profile Picture Pam, 3/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Let me begin by making this claim: I was lucky enough to have the wedding of my DREAMS, and the man who made it come to life was Bill Summerlin!!! HE is the man who brought my vision to a reality and is made my wedding THE wedding, and I am forever thankful to him for giving me my fairy tale special day!! From the initial planning process, Bill and I hit it off right away. He was patient, sweet, engaging, positive, and nonjudgmental. We worked together to capture EXACTLY what I wanted in my floral and decor, but it was a cooperative effort from him and his talented team to bring my preliminary ideas to life. Bill was always there during the entire planning process, answering emails at all hours of the day and night. He listened to everything I said, nothing was overlooked. He lives for the smile of his brides and clients, and I love that about him. When it came time to bring my parents into the picture for prices, I felt anxious and nervous to finally have to face the reality of budget slashing away at some of my ideas, but Bill's solution-based thinking helped balance our budget and my wildest ideas. I never felt like I was being taken advantage of, which can be a common feeling for brides during the planning process, and I always felt like he was on the same page as far as what I wanted and what was realistically possible to obtain. My wedding was BEAUTIFUL!!! I cannot recommend Bill and his team enough! I promise you will not be disappointed.

Photo
Profile Picture jaclyn, 3/17/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

The designers and staff were so AMAZING to my new husband and I, especially Carlos. He promptly answered all my emails and always made me feel like my event was the most important one. And my flowers were to die for! Just so incredibly beautiful. I recommend Boca by Design to everyone I know!

Profile Picture Kylie, 1/6/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Can't say enough good things about Boca By Design and our florist Carlos.
Beautiful designs, easy to communicate with, very helpful and great at bringing my ideas to life!
If you're planning a wedding in the Boca or Miami area I highly recommend hiring this company!

Profile Picture Sammie , 11/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Carlos you are the best! Thank you for making everything so special. The flowers were gorgeous. The bouquets were breathtaking, the tables were over and beyond what we could imagine. The night was magical. THANK YOU !

Profile Picture Liz, 10/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Carlos and his team did a phenomenal job helping us achieve the vision and feel we desired for our big day. Their creativity, flexibility and execution was top shelf.

Profile Picture Lucrezia, 10/20/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

My daughter's wedding was cancelled due to Hurricane Irma and we had to plan a new one in 5 days. Most vendors could still accommodate us except for the florist. Could not have planned anything more beautiful than the flowers/bouquets/centerpieces they provided! A pleasure to work with. Everyone thought I had planned these flower arrangements for months they were so beautiful and perfect! Definitely recommend them!!

Profile Picture Linda, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

So happy with the work Carlos and his team did. I asked for a nautical simple look, not a lot of decorations and he did just that and more. Loved the small details on my bouquet, had some sea shells that I wasn't expecting. Really was happy with all their work.

Profile Picture Maria, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I'm so pleased to share my experience with Boca by Design. Carlos was my designer. He was amazing! He was professional, flexible, and understanding. He definitely helped to make our entire experience a pleasant one. He made sure to make our vision a reality. Everything was gorgeous. We definitely recommend Boca by Design.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 7/20/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up

I couldn't have been more happy with Carlos and the Boca by Design team. I met with other companies and no one else came close in artistry, responsiveness, flexibility, or creativity. Carlos was able to flawlessly execute my vision of old school Palm Beach glamour in different expressions throughout the ceremony, cocktail reception, dinner, and late night. If you want something guests will really remember, work with Carlos.

Profile Picture Lindsay, 7/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

What a fabulous experience we had with Carlos, Adriana and the rest of the team at BBD. I gave them a couple pictures to get the feel of what I wanted and they created a wonderland that amazed all our of our wedding guests. All of their suggestions were spot on! A great, amazing, beautiful, stress free, experience. Thank you so much.

Profile Picture Jacquie, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I did not have a large flower budget to work with but my flowers far exceeded my expectations, do not let the office location deter you. Carlos was so easy to work with and extremely accommodating. I would recommend using Boca by Design to anyone.

Profile Picture karen, 5/29/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We worked with Carlos Marquez for our wedding flowers and decor. He has excellent taste and interpreted our vision perfectly! I would strongly recommend this vendor

Profile Picture Martha, 4/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Bill Summerlin at Boca by Design was amazing! From the start he listened to what my daughter and I wanted for her wedding! He implemented our vision to a tee and we can't say enough about him! He was very professional, creative and always available for our many calls with questions. The chuppah was exquisite as were all the flowers. Many of our guests said that the chuppah was the prettiest that they had ever seen. I would recommend Boca by Design without question!

Profile Picture Cynthia, 4/8/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Flower Crowns, Flower Girl Baskets, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

Hire them!!!! Boca by Design is simply amazing. Carlos and his team went above and beyond making our vision come true. He listened to every detail regarding style, color...everything! Our guests were stunned with how beautiful everything came out. My bouquet was AMAZING. It was just perfect. Highly highly recommended! Carlos, thank you for making our vision and dreams come true :)

Profile Picture Pamela, 3/26/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Finding a florist that didn't break the budget was very difficult. Once I found Boca by Design and talked to Carlos, I knew they were the florist for us! He understood all of my ideas (which other florists did not), was always available with any questions and was really friendly. He personally delivered our bouquets to our hotel room before heading to the venue. The floral decor and rentals we got at the venue were so perfect and exactly what we wanted. They truly went above and beyond and it was everything I had imagined and more! Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 3/24/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We highly recommend working with Boca By Design...Bill Summerlin "LISTENS", he knows exactly what you want and listened very carefully to transform the vision the Bride and Groom had expressed and created the magical setting...it was amazing. He also came up with an idea that was so heartwarming. He suggested on the "name place card table" to put photos of loved ones who had passed (the Grandparents) so they would be with us in spirit. (We framed the photos in simple silver frames, and had the photos printed in timeless, black and white.) It was an unexpected personal touch that everyone was moved by. Boca By Design floral designers are the best...they are a team and all so talented...!!!

Profile Picture Lynn , 3/18/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Love love love Boca by design! Carlos was an absolute joy to work with!!! They did my wedding flowers, decorations and bistro lighting and my expectations were exceeded! Beautiful job. My guests are still giving me compliments, so thank you a million times over!!! HIGHLY recommend :

Profile Picture Shara, 1/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Carlos and his team were an absolute dream to work with. I could not be happier with our end result for our wedding decor! Our initial first meeting with Carlos was amazing he got my dream and vision and brought it to life and then some! Any question I had throughout the process was answered right away, any modification I had was quickly added and changed! Added bonus our florist package came with a free room at the Boca Resort so we used that room for the night of our wedding and we got upgraded to a suite for free as well, l it was a perfect ending to our night. Could not have picked a better person for the job!! Thank you so much Carlos and team for all your hard work!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 1/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Carlos and his crew did a fabulous job! Everything was beautiful. Thank you!

Profile Picture Sheila, 12/4/16, 5 Reviews