Boca by Design Reviews

131 Reviews for Boca by Design

• Pj Snyder

Pj Snyder · Getting married on 11/07/2020

Highly Recommend

This is great company that i would recommend to anyone looking for flowers for any occasion. Their responsiveness is very quick even in the trying times like we are going through now. Carlos and his staff were always there for us and worked with us for our wedding.

Sent on 05/19/2020

Boca by Design's reply:

thank you for your kind words. We look forward to working with you on future occasions. All the best to you both.
  • Priscilla

Priscilla Miller · Getting married on 09/09/2020

Dream visions came true!

Carlos is a design genius! He was so gracious, listened carefully to our ideas, and executed with more beauty than we could have imagined! He even made the bride's dream of peonies (in SEPTEMBER) come true!! Every detail was perfection!

Sent on 10/17/2019

Boca by Design's reply:

Thank you Priscilla for such a kind review. We are truly that all of your wedding dreams were able to come true!
  • Maria

Maria · Married on 11/02/2019

Perfect!

My husband and I had our wedding at the Boca Resort and worked with Bill from Boca By Design. We loved working with Bill, he was very responsive to all of our questions, always available, friendly, patient, had the best recommendations and listened to everything we wanted and got it for us! Our wedding was beautiful, the flowers were AMAZING and I LOVED my bouquet. I highly recommend working with them, they are truly exceptional.

Sent on 11/16/2019

M.P. · Married on 10/04/2019

A Master Florist!

It was a pleasure working with Carlos to plan the floral arrangements for my wedding. He did an amazing job! He took all my preferences and ideas for the ceremony and applied them so beautifully. The ceremony arrangements exceeded my expectations!! He also made beautiful arrangements for the centerpieces and extra ceiling decor which looked tasteful and elegant. And, my bouquet was just stunning!! I was truly blown away by my bouquet. Carlos' work was perfect. And, he is such a pleasant man to work with. He takes into consideration what you ask for, works within budget requests and makes sure he delivers on what was discussed.

Sent on 10/14/2019

Boca by Design's reply:

Thank you for such a wonderful review. We are so happy to hear Carlos was able to bring your vision to life and that he exceeded all expectations!

Ashley · Married on 09/28/2019

Carlos is the best!

I got everything that I wanted for my wedding and more and it was all because we made the best decision to hire BBD. I am not good at decorating, but I know what I like and don't like. Carlos expertly put my entire vision together and I was in awe. He was not overbearing telling us what to do and was very conscientious of our budget. Carlos was very responsive with any question we had no matter how big or small and would always say "let me see what I can do" and of course he could do a lot!!! lol

Sent on 10/15/2019

Boca by Design's reply:

Thank you for such an amazing review! We love you were so happy with Carlos and that he was able to bring your dream wedding a reality.

Carol Suhar · Married on 07/31/2019

Picture Perfect

I worked with Bill on floral arrangements and they far exceeded anything I could have ever hoped for. The flowers were at the perfect degree of bloom and the table settings and arbor could not have been more spectacular

Sent on 08/05/2019

Boca by Design's reply:

Thank you Carol for such a wonderful review. Your wedding looked absolutely beautiful and we are so happy Bill was able to give you everything you wanted!
  • Tyler

Tyler Santos · Married on 04/28/2019

So much more then we ever imagined!

Carlos and his team exceeded all of our expectations and then some! We cannot even begin to thank him enough for how amazing the flowers came out and his bringing our vision to life, their attention to detail, and involvement in our big day. Everything from consultation to the event was seamless and effortless! Carlos is such an amazing designer and person… we immediately clicked and wanted him on our A Team! We are truly grateful and were blow away with how amazing every thing was down to the smallest detail! Thank you, thank you, and THANK YOU again Carlos & Team!!!

Sent on 06/13/2019
  • Chesi

Chesi Williams · Married on 04/10/2019

Knowledgable staff + stunning arrangements

I had reached out to at least 7 floral vendors and Carlos from Boca by Design were among the first to respond. But after speaking with Carlos only one time over the phone I knew I had to hire him. I have a background in event planning so I am familiar with a lot of the planning process. But Carlos asked me questions and suggested things I had not thought of for my wedding. But one of the things I valued most is that I gave him my vision and budget and he made it work but also everything turned out BEAUTIFUL! If you are hosting your wedding at The Addison like I did Carlos knows this venue with his eyes closed which helps when bringing your vision to life. I am very happy with Boca by Design!

Sent on 10/22/2019

Denise · Married on 03/09/2019

Absolutely stunning job!

Boca by Design exceeded our expectations the day of the wedding. If I have to be honest, I was a little uncertain as to wether or not we were seeing eye to eye on our design concept....but there was no need to worry because Carlos stepped up to the plate and did his job! It was amazing! Don’t hesitate...you will not be disappointed!!!!

Sent on 03/19/2019
  • Taina

Taina · Married on 03/02/2019

Perfection

My husband and I got married at the Boca Raton resort and Club on March 2019. Carlos Marquez (Special Events Designer, Boca by Design) and his team were absolutely perfect. When I first walked in the room we were getting married my heart stopped. Everything was so perfect. So beautiful. Carlos and his team made my Wedding a dream come true. I absolutely recommend them for every event decoration anyone would possibly need.

Sent on 03/17/2019

Adrianna Pellitteri · Married on 03/02/2019

Beautiful flowers

Carlos will guide you to make sure the flowers are stunning for your wedding day! We stayed at the Boca Raton resort so he was able to bring my flowers right to my room. Responsive to any questions we had and friendly to meet, highly recommended!

Sent on 05/11/2019

Adam Hess · Married on 11/03/2018

Just Excellent

Bill was a consummate professional. He has exceptional taste and a truly discerning eye for detail. He was accommodating and helpful throughout the process and he and his team exceeded expectations day of.

Sent on 12/10/2018

Sarah · Married on 09/21/2018

Absolutely amazing!

Boca By Design was absolutely the best vendor that we worked with throughout our entire wedding planning process. Carlos was nothing short of AMAZING. He was professional, beyond responsive and genuinely cared. Every single appointment we had with him was productive, he gave his honest opinion and provided us with positive feedback. When we walked into our venue, we were absolutely taken away from how STUNNING our flower arrangements were presented. Everything from my bouquet, boutonnieres, wedding floral arrangements, cake flowers, welcome table and our centerpieces were absolutely beautiful. I would highly recommend working with Carlos and his team from Boca By Design for any of your special occasions. I promise you will be in the best hands!

Sent on 11/12/2018

E · Married on 07/22/2018

Carlos you are the best! Thank you for making everything so special. The flowers were gorgeous. The bouquets were breathtaking, the tables were over and beyond what we could imagine. The night was magical. THANK YOU !

Sent on 11/09/2017
  • Y

Yineth · Married on 06/30/2018

We absolutely loved this vendor. They worked with our budget and helped us achieve our dream wedding decorations. They are very professional and Carlos Marquez was amazing. Will definitely use this venue again. Worth every penny.

Sent on 05/23/2018

elyse · Married on 05/18/2018

everyone was talking about the beautiful decor. the center pieces were absolutely stunning. The ceremony flowers and set up exceeded my expectations. Bill went above and beyond. I would highly recommend him for anyone on their special day or event. Looking forward to planning another party.

Sent on 05/27/2018

Lily · Married on 05/12/2018

Wow! Bill Summerlin at Boca by Design did the most amazing job for our wedding at the Boca Resort. He made our wedding day a spectacle. From our first meeting, he immediately understood what we wanted and he made our desires come to life. He has incredible insight and knew how to transform our ideas into sheer beauty. Bill went above and beyond by creating the Chuppah of my dreams — all of our guests are still commenting on its beauty. He was a pleasure to work with from start to finish. Bill always had a positive attitude and was dedicated to ensuring that we were happy with every detail of his work. Bill has been in the business for years — he certainly knows his craft. His guidance, wealth of knowledge, and kind demeanor were invaluable in this wedding planning process. We are so grateful to Bill Summerlin at Boca by Design and HIGHLY recommend him.

Philippa · Married on 05/12/2018

We always imagined the wedding would take place in NY, where we live. There was one place we had been visiting for 30 years - the Boca Raton Resort and Club- and we thought it was worth making one call just to rule it out. By some act of divine intervention, Bill Summerlin head of Boca by Design picked up his phone! He was exceedingly gracious and kind- in a short 10 minute conversation I was filled with confidence! I knew right then that there was absolutely no other place for the wedding.

Bill is a gentleman. His taste is impeccable. His confidence is born of deep experience. I have never met a man who works so hard to make the bride happy. You want the Chuppah of your dreams - he will make it happen for you. And when he says “honey let’s do the ceremony indoors because it might rain” even when the forecasters are not predicting rain, please, please believe him. His expertise is unmatched. His delight in pleasing his client is palpable. I wish every bride and groom what Bill gave us. And I wish we could do this over again just to stay in his company.

Pam · Married on 03/24/2018

Bill and his team team did an amazing job on my daughter’s wedding! The Chupa and the flowers were absolutely beautiful!!!

Sent on 04/02/2018

jaclyn · Married on 03/17/2018

Let me begin by making this claim: I was lucky enough to have the wedding of my DREAMS, and the man who made it come to life was Bill Summerlin!!! HE is the man who brought my vision to a reality and is made my wedding THE wedding, and I am forever thankful to him for giving me my fairy tale special day!! From the initial planning process, Bill and I hit it off right away. He was patient, sweet, engaging, positive, and nonjudgmental. We worked together to capture EXACTLY what I wanted in my floral and decor, but it was a cooperative effort from him and his talented team to bring my preliminary ideas to life. Bill was always there during the entire planning process, answering emails at all hours of the day and night. He listened to everything I said, nothing was overlooked. He lives for the smile of his brides and clients, and I love that about him. When it came time to bring my parents into the picture for prices, I felt anxious and nervous to finally have to face the reality of budget slashing away at some of my ideas, but Bill's solution-based thinking helped balance our budget and my wildest ideas. I never felt like I was being taken advantage of, which can be a common feeling for brides during the planning process, and I always felt like he was on the same page as far as what I wanted and what was realistically possible to obtain. My wedding was BEAUTIFUL!!! I cannot recommend Bill and his team enough! I promise you will not be disappointed. <3

Kylie · Married on 01/06/2018

The designers and staff were so AMAZING to my new husband and I, especially Carlos. He promptly answered all my emails and always made me feel like my event was the most important one. And my flowers were to die for! Just so incredibly beautiful. I recommend Boca by Design to everyone I know!

Sent on 01/12/2018

Sammie · Married on 11/15/2017

Can't say enough good things about Boca By Design and our florist Carlos.
    Beautiful designs, easy to communicate with, very helpful and great at bringing my ideas to life!
    If you're planning a wedding in the Boca or Miami area I highly recommend hiring this company!

Sent on 12/21/2017

Lucrezia · Married on 10/20/2017

Carlos and his team did a phenomenal job helping us achieve the vision and feel we desired for our big day. Their creativity, flexibility and execution was top shelf.

Sent on 11/05/2017

Linda · Married on 09/23/2017

My daughter's wedding was cancelled due to Hurricane Irma and we had to plan a new one in 5 days. Most vendors could still accommodate us except for the florist. Could not have planned anything more beautiful than the flowers/bouquets/centerpieces they provided! A pleasure to work with. Everyone thought I had planned these flower arrangements for months they were so beautiful and perfect! Definitely recommend them!!

Sent on 09/26/2017

Maria · Married on 08/26/2017

So happy with the work Carlos and his team did. I asked for a nautical simple look, not a lot of decorations and he did just that and more. Loved the small details on my bouquet, had some sea shells that I wasn't expecting. Really was happy with all their work.

Sent on 09/01/2017