Scribbled Moments Photography, Inc.

11420 Fortune Cir, #i-26, West Palm Beach, FL 33414 Map Phone number Visit website

About Scribbled Moments Photography, Inc.

Hall of Fame | Top 100 | Best of Weddings Winner

Congratulations on finding your forever person! Almost 10 years in the industry, and 900 weddings later, I have come to hear this time and time again from almost each + every bride: 'After all the champagne is drank and the band plays the last song, you have two things to hold onto after your wedding day; your spouse and your wedding photos!' I truly enjoy in pouring my entire heart into my clients wedding day: extravagant or simple. Your photos should be a timeless reminder of your love + the love of all of your closest friends + family who came to celebrate you both. I promise to not only be there to capture every emotion in the most beautiful + honest way, but to be your right hand woman throughout the day so that you can focus on enjoying every last second of your wedding day.

Follow Scribbled Moments Photography, Inc. on

• Will Michael Photography
  • Photography By Dor
  • The Wedding Traveler
Scribbled Moments Photography, Inc.

42 Reviews for Scribbled Moments Photography, Inc.

• Kristina

Kristina Murray 路 Married on 07/13/2019

Blown away!!

Wow is all I can say about Scribbled Moments! A photographer is probably one of the most (if not THE most) important vendors that you hire, so I did not take my decision lightly when I went with them and I am glad I did! They truly exceeded all of my expectations in every way, from the moment they arrived they were so friendly and calming and so easy to work with, and I nearly passed out when I got the photos back they were out of this world beautiful! Not to mention they turned it around 3 weeks early that is UNHEARD OF!! I now have the most gorgeous photos that will last me a lifetime, its been a few weeks since I received the photos and I still find myself gushing over them. If you are considering them just go for it, you will not be disappointed especially if you like the style of photos they do which to me was very unique :) thank you Scribbled Moments!!!

Sent on 08/12/2019

Johanna Santana 路 Married on 06/02/2019

Best choice! I loved them! 5+ stars!

We could not have imagined a better wedding photographer if we tried. Olga is a true professional with a charm about her that naturally makes everyone smile and feel comfortable in front of the camera. We were "lucky" and got married on one of the rainiest days on record here in Florida and were unable to take the majority of photos we had outlined outside due to the horrible weather on that day - non-stop raining; but it didn't phase her at all; she captured the most beautiful moments throughout the day and into the night, and went above and beyond delivering a mix of candids, portraits, and beautiful details. It truly felt as if we had planned to be inside from the beginning. We are so grateful to Olga and her amazing team for capturing the moments we will cherish for the rest of our lives! Would I book her again? YES! And I plan to. Am I glad I followed my gut and booked her? YES! She went above and beyond for my wedding day. She deserves more than 5 Stars! Many more!! I will treasure my photographs for years to come.

Sent on 07/30/2019

Scribbled Moments Photography, Inc. FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Film
    Natural
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
    Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Toning
    Trash The Dress
    Video
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Prints
    Proofs
    Save the Date

• Dj Donny Events Wedding DJs

I highly recommend Scibbled Moments to any client!

• Palm Beach Party DJ Wedding DJs

Olga and her team are one of the best! I did a wedding with her and the quality and craftsmanship of her work speaks for itself. Amazing work! I would highly recommend them.

• 11420 Fortune Cir, #i-26 West Palm Beach, FL, 33414 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Office & showroom hours by APPOINTMENT only for consultation purposes.
    Location of (Scribbled Moments Photography, Inc.)