Miami Photo & Video Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

• Lucero
    Lucero Married on 10/13/2021

creative and responsible

He has excelent ideas!! We were in love of our pictures
  • Anthony
    Anthony C. Married on 09/02/2021

You are not just getting a photographer, you are getting an entire Wedding Experience!

When booking Miami Photo & Video, you are not just getting a photographer, you are getting an entire wedding experience! Look no further, Miami Photo is the BEST and I highly, HIGHLY recommend! I was the Groom who was very involved with our wedding planning. I knew from our very first meeting with Carlos (owner) that his company was going to perfectly capture our wedding . His detail and interest in who we were as a couple was very impressive. We immediately did not have to look any further and invested with Miami Photo & Video. My wife and I got an 11 hour photo and video wedding package. We also invested in two albums, an engagement photoshoot and a canvas picture. We did our engagement session at the Vizcaya in Miami. Carlos personally did the engagement session himself and he made us feel like models. His industry knowledge is second to none. He knew exactly which were the best spots and helped us pose. The experience was a lot of fun and did not feel awkward or anything. We aren't camera-shy people, but he helped us feel comfortable while taking the pictures. His experience allowed for him to get as many photos possible in the allotted time. After the engagement shoot, we truly knew we made the right decision to invest with Carlos! After a few weeks, Carlos sent us our photos... and they were SPEECHLESS! His artistic renditions and natural photography are breathtaking! All our family and friends were impressed with out beautiful the pictures came out. There was 8-9 months between the engagement session and wedding (I think) but through the whole waiting period, Carlos provided us with advise and help along the way. Any time we had a question about the wedding timeline, Carlos was there to advise us. He truly loves his clients; not just for their business but as people. On the day of the wedding, Carlos and his entire team showed up (5 people) early and ready to make our day special. His command of everyone was very important. He kept the entire day moving smoothly and on time. Any time we were falling behind on the schedule, he was there to help us get back on track. Lorena was another photographer and she was going above and beyond as well. She was even pinning the boutonniers on the groomsmen! Miami Photo truly went above and beyond the entire wedding! Miami Photo's timeline they provided really helped ease the whole day. We got every picture we wanted. From getting ready, to ceremony, to bridal party to the reception... the moments Miami Photo captured for us were truly magical. A few weeks after the wedding, we got back our photos and some of our videos. It was like 2,000 photos! The hardest part was going through picking the best ones because they were ALL SO AMAZING! The cinematic videos they made of the wedding were also incredible. They truly captured every moment and made it feel like a movie! In summary, look no further if you want a professional company to make your day magical. Carlos Osorio Photography , Miami Photo & Video made me and my wife's day magical and we are forever thankful for that! We cannot wait to see the rest of our pictures/album and final video. And we cannot wait to hire Miami Photo again in the future as we start our family! I would recommend Miami Photo to any family or friend planning and event or wedding. THANK YOU MIAMI PHOTO AND CARLOS FOR EVERYTHING!!!!!! -- Anthony J. Campenni
    #FoundMyLuckyCampenni
  • Jessica
    Jessica Married on 04/12/2021

Hire him for breathtaking pics!

Carlos is an AMAZING photographer. He is very patient, attentive to details, and utilizes lighting and nature to create magazine worthy pics!! His service also extends beyond pictures because he takes wonderful video as well!! Honestly, when I thought that my requests were insane, somehow he managed to pull off everything I asked for. On the day of the wedding Carlos even helped save the day when one of my bridesmaid's zipper broke. He pulled out a sewing kit out his bag instantly so that we were able to fix her dress!!. He Is truly a pleasure to work with and very professional!
    Stephanie Married on 02/19/2021

Fantastic!

We were so happy to have gone with Carlos for our wedding photography! After having our engagement shoot with him, we knew that was the direction we wanted to go with. He makes you feel very comfortable, has such an attention to detail to make sure everyone in the shot looks good, and does it all without making it feel like a huge production. We ended up adding the rehearsal dinner, and then video to our package because he was so easy to work with. Extremely professional and responsive throughout the process. 100% recommend!
  • Gisell
    Gisell V. Married on 12/05/2020

Best photographer in Miami hands down

Not only are Carlos' pictures breathtaking, he has treated us like family. Great communication and receptivity. A complete PRO in every sense of the word from start to finish of the process. He did our engagement and wedding pics with a wonderful package deal...now he did my professional headshots and we plan to hire and recommend him in the future. Highly recommend!
  • Brittany
    Brittany Married on 02/20/2020

Simply amazing!

I love Carlos and his team! They were so helpful and answered all my questions whenever I had any.
    Cindy Married on 01/11/2020

Love this vendor! Amazing work, reasonable pricing.

Out of all my vendors, this was my favorite. I couldn’t be happier with picking Carlos as my photographer. Being that I planned the wedding on my own, any question I had I could ask him. Questions that were not even so much related to him, he helped me! To me, Carlos was the most helpful and I LOVED that I could always text him or call him and he would ALWAYS answer (There are some vendors that would take days to get back to me.) I think once he was on vacation and he still answered a question I had. He gave me more or less a timeline on how my wedding day will go way before the venue provided me this information. I am overall so happy with his service and his team, the pictures for our engagement and wedding day came out beautiful. I would highly recommend him! Oh, and he does AWESOME edits! My now, husband, is a huge Star Wars fan and he added some really cool effects to our engagement picture. Highly recommend him, you won’t be disappointed.

Miami Photo & Video's reply:

Cindy thanks for your wonderful review. I always remember the day I got married and having no clue of what can go on, so I love filling in my clients with information. Thanks for trusting us for your special moments and you are now part of the Miami Photo family. We hope to see you at other weddings and looking forward to working on your album.
    Alexa Married on 09/02/2019

Amazing! Very professional, highly recommend

Miami photography was one of the best experiences we had for our wedding. Not only were our photos AMAZING, but Carlos was extremely accommodating, professional and timely. Carlos also did our engagement and wedding video, and again we couldn't be happier with our photos. I would recommend him to anyone for any event. There is not one thing I would say he could change.

Miami Photo & Video's reply:

Thanks Alexa, Your wedding was amazing, fun and full of entertainment, making it easy for me to capture many details throughout your day. You followed the timeline I gave you to a T, making every minute count and allowing us to capture many special moments. Thanks for trusting me and my team.
  • Alicia
    Alicia Married on 07/27/2019

Incredible

He captured such precious moments of our special day. Carlos and his team were incredible and so professional. I received my pictures very quickly and our video made me cry all over again. Everything was so great. Would definitely recommend him.

Miami Photo & Video's reply:

Alicia , It's easy to photograph two people that are so in love. Photographs are all about moments, moments are all about feelings. My job is to capture your moments and freeze them in time, light it up properly and use the right lens for each individual shot. Thanks for trusting me and my company. It was a pleasure being a big part if your beautiful day.
    Shaina A. Married on 02/16/2019

Very professional and high quality work!

Carlos and his team were all very professional and great to work with during the entire process. After seeing some of his work while searching for a photographer I knew that the task of capturing our memories was in good hands. On the day of the wedding, we got all of the shots that we wanted and more! Carlos and his crew were able to get all of the imported moments, without distracting from the moment. Both our engagement and wedding photos came out PERFECT. Even better than I could have imagined. I am so glad I chose Carlos to handle our photos and would recommend him and his team to anyone looking for a photographer to capture their special day!
  • Jessenia
    Jessenia G. Married on 12/29/2018

Amazing is an understatement

Carlos is an amazing photographer but an even better person. Both of my grandmother passed and he was so helpful with making sure I was good FIRST it wasnt just a give me your money situation. I would text him and he always answered my every question or doubt. I would hire Carlos a million times over! I wish I could give him 100 stars!

Miami Photo & Video's reply:

Jessenia, Thanks for your wonderful words. Specializing in weddings I really miss the re-connection of my couples, Your referrals help seeing you again as a spectator, or bridesmaid at another wedding.. Until we meet again.
  • I
    Ivelisse Married on 12/02/2018

Great photographers!

Jose is the best photographer you could ever ask. He enjoyed our wedding pictures with us. He made sure all pictures came up perfect. Highly recommended!
    Cindy P. Married on 12/02/2018

Cindy & Eddie Wedding 12/2/18

After getting engaged, we knew that our photography was going to be one of he most important aspects of our weddings - making memories. After researching, we were recommending to Miami Photo Inc, Carlos was very responsive, creative and a great help when it came down to deciding what package was the best fit. During the engagement shoot, he want beyond our exceptions to make sure we were thrilled with our photos - which were were ! When it came down to the wedding, he was not only fun to work with, professional and very creative! After our wedding, we had our pictures within two weeks!!! BEST TURNAROUND I HAVE EVER HEARD OF !
    We are very grateful for all the memories, we now have to share with our families.
    Michelle Married on 09/01/2018
    Miami Photo & Video is hands down the most amazing photographer and videographer in Miami. Not only do they take phenomenal photos and videos, but the customer serve is superb! As we were looking around for photographers, what stood out the most to my now husband and me was Carlos' customer service and professionalism . When wedding planning, it sometimes feels like you are one of millions of customers that a vendor has. This is not the case with Carlos. He makes you feel like you are his #1 priority and it is greatly appreciated. We couldn't have asked for a better person to capture our BEST DAY EVER!

Miami Photo & Video's reply:

Hi Michelle, Thanks for your wonderful review. There is nothing more satisfying to me than a recommendation. As I love to go to future weddings and see you and Fernando as guests... I can't wait to get started designing your album.

Haydee Married on 01/26/2018
    Carlos is an absolute pleasure to work with! I have only great things to say about him...and his pictures speak for themselves! Absolutely gorgeous pictures! Thank you for capturing all the unforgettable moments on our special day!

Miami Photo & Video's reply:

Haydee, it was an absolute pleasure documenting you both. When I saw the love both of you had on your engagement session, I knew that the wedding was going to be superb.
    Seth Married on 12/30/2017
    Carlos is and was the best part of my wedding...other than my bride. His photos came out amazing and he returned them very quickly. He and his team are very professional and I cannot say enough good things about them.

Miami Photo & Video's reply:

Seth thanks for the review. It was wonderful to photograph you and Valori.
    I love photographing in new venues and your venue was ideal for both of you.
    Looking forward to working on your album.
    Alexandra Married on 11/25/2017
    Best photographer you can ever ask for! He did our wedding in the keys on Thanksgiving weekend. First our engagement shoot was more than perfect, my then fiancé and I were a bit tense at first as we don’t photograph usually and feel awkward when we do so. He helped us losen up and laugh a lot to look more natural. Also took us to multiple locations and the pictures turned out to be stunning. Then the wedding we have no words for on how patient he was with my huge bridal party and tons of direction from this micromanager. He did our video and also did our photobooth which was loads of fun and had an album for people to write a message and glue their pictures in which was an awesome surprise. He and his team were more than perfect!!! Would recommend him 1000%

Miami Photo & Video's reply:

Alexandra, your wedding was perfect, the weather, the Sunset and both your families were fun and energetic. Thanks for allowing us into your lives and trusting us to commemorate and document your most precious day yet.
    Paula Married on 11/18/2017
    Carlos and his team were absolutely wonderful to work with. His personality is so easygoing and upbeat, making for a smooth day. He has so much experience with weddings and engagement shoots that his guidance is extraordinary. If there is anything in particular that the couple wants all they need to do is express that with Carlos and he will make sure the requests are fulfilled. I loved that Carlos and his business was a one stop shop. He did my engagement shoot, wedding day photography, photo booth, and the wedding video! His return time with the pictures is speedy, which I loved because I wasn’t anxiously waiting forever to see the beautiful pictures. I would definitely recommend Carlos and his team to anyone looking for a photographer!

Miami Photo & Video's reply:

HI Paula, Thanks for your wonderful review. May John and yourself have many wonderful years together as your love that day and the words John said about you, brought a tear to my eye. Hope to see you as guests in the future...
    Stefanie Married on 11/11/2017
    Carlos is not only extremely talented but also professional, prompt and courteous. From our engagement photos to the wedding, Miami Photo did not disappoint at all. Carlos, and his team, were able to capture all the special moments of our Wedding Day, with the photos and video far exceeding our expectations. We would highly recommend Miami Photo to any of our family, friends or peers!!!!!
    Melanie Married on 11/10/2017
    Carlos and his team are the best! He is very professional and you can tell he loves his job. When taking my wedding pictures he noticed my fiance had his keys in his pocket and asked him to take them out as he knew it wouldnt look good in the picture we loved it! I highly recommend him if you want someone who really enjoys what they do and takes pride in their work. We also did our e seasion with him and the pictures came out beautiful as well.
    Julie Married on 10/14/2017
    Carlos Osorio and his team from Miami Photo Inc is truly an amazing photographer. From day one at our engagement session all the way through our wedding, he eased our nerves of posing in front of a camera and was able to capture breath taking pictures. Carlos was very pleasant and easy to work with. He was extremely personable, professional, punctual, patient and quite the perfectionist (and I mean that in a good way). He was able to capture memories that will last us a lifetime. For every picture he took, he delivered high quality work that was absolutely stunning. He is an experienced professional that assisted in making sure the entire wedding ran smoothly from start to finish. He knew exactly what to do even when my husband and I were clueless. We opted for the photo booth during our reception and it was a huge hit. Once our wedding concluded, he diligently worked to get us our photos and video in a timely manner. We couldn’t have asked for a more beautiful wedding album. From the blu-ray video disc, the USB drive, to the packaging of our album, he did not skimp on any of the details. I could not recommend him highly enough.
    Katie Married on 09/09/2017
    Carlos was amazing. Very friendly, professional, and great at what he does. Our photos came out beautifully, the photo booth was very well done, and the video was amazing. Carlos while very busy (because he's very good), always makes you feel like you're his only client. HIGHLY recommend.

Miami Photo & Video's reply:

Hi Katie, thanks for allowing me to photograph you and Jeremy, the love between you two made my job easy. It was a wonderful night shared by two beautiful families.

Anna Married on 07/23/2017
    Carlos and his team were amazing to work with. He was truly professional and accommodating to my husband and me. On our wedding day, he put us at ease and had an exceptional work ethic. During the editing process, he never gave us a hard time when when we made several music changes. I love how our photos and videos turned out.

I think he is creative and talented, but also kind and an overall nice person. I recommend booking him for at least 10 hours (I booked him for 8, and I feel it was not enough) and I also recommend booking him for professional photos as well.
    Natalie Married on 02/12/2017
    We used Miami Photo's, Photo Booth service and couldn't be more happier. They not only gave the guest a copy of their prints but also gave us one too in a USB and in a scrapbook styled book. The gentleman running the booth was very quick on setting up and worked well with the Guests. The owner of the company, Carlos, is also very easy to talk to and gets things done. Will definitely use their services again.
    Audra Married on 11/29/2016
    Miami Photo provided photography, videography, and photobooth services for my wedding at The Palms Hotel in Miami Beach, Florida. On the day of the wedding, Carlos arrived early, he was energized, and worked tirelessly to get perfect shots of us (the happy couple), the wedding party, and ALL our guests. I could not have asked for a better experience, he is customer oriented, an extremely skilled photographer / photo editor, and truly loves what he does. I am so pleased with his services and our video & pictures are simply amazing. I would recommend him to anyone looking for great pictures taken by a true professional, If I ever get married again...I'm calling Carlos:)