Miami Photo Reviews

Miami Photo 7
  • I

Ivelisse · Married on 12/02/2018

Great photographers!

Jose is the best photographer you could ever ask. He enjoyed our wedding pictures with us. He made sure all pictures came up perfect. Highly recommended!

Michelle · Married on 09/01/2018

Miami Photo & Video is hands down the most amazing photographer and videographer in Miami. Not only do they take phenomenal photos and videos, but the customer serve is superb! As we were looking around for photographers, what stood out the most to my now husband and me was Carlos' customer service and professionalism . When wedding planning, it sometimes feels like you are one of millions of customers that a vendor has. This is not the case with Carlos. He makes you feel like you are his #1 priority and it is greatly appreciated. We couldn't have asked for a better person to capture our BEST DAY EVER!

Sent on 09/16/2018

Miami Photo's reply:

Hi Michelle, Thanks for your wonderful review. There is nothing more satisfying to me than a recommendation. As I love to go to future weddings and see you and Fernando as guests... I can't wait to get started designing your album.

Haydee · Married on 01/26/2018

Carlos is an absolute pleasure to work with! I have only great things to say about him...and his pictures speak for themselves! Absolutely gorgeous pictures! Thank you for capturing all the unforgettable moments on our special day!

Sent on 05/22/2018

Miami Photo's reply:

Haydee, it was an absolute pleasure documenting you both. When I saw the love both of you had on your engagement session, I knew that the wedding was going to be superb.

Seth · Married on 12/30/2017

Carlos is and was the best part of my wedding...other than my bride. His photos came out amazing and he returned them very quickly. He and his team are very professional and I cannot say enough good things about them.

Sent on 01/16/2018

Miami Photo's reply:

Seth thanks for the review. It was wonderful to photograph you and Valori. I love photographing in new venues and your venue was ideal for both of you. Looking forward to working on your album.

Paula · Married on 11/18/2017

Carlos and his team were absolutely wonderful to work with. His personality is so easygoing and upbeat, making for a smooth day. He has so much experience with weddings and engagement shoots that his guidance is extraordinary. If there is anything in particular that the couple wants all they need to do is express that with Carlos and he will make sure the requests are fulfilled. I loved that Carlos and his business was a one stop shop. He did my engagement shoot, wedding day photography, photo booth, and the wedding video! His return time with the pictures is speedy, which I loved because I wasn’t anxiously waiting forever to see the beautiful pictures. I would definitely recommend Carlos and his team to anyone looking for a photographer!

Sent on 04/11/2018

Miami Photo's reply:

HI Paula, Thanks for your wonderful review. May John and yourself have many wonderful years together as your love that day and the words John said about you, brought a tear to my eye. Hope to see you as guests in the future... Carlos

Stefanie · Married on 11/11/2017

Carlos is not only extremely talented but also professional, prompt and courteous. From our engagement photos to the wedding, Miami Photo did not disappoint at all. Carlos, and his team, were able to capture all the special moments of our Wedding Day, with the photos and video far exceeding our expectations. We would highly recommend Miami Photo to any of our family, friends or peers!!!!!

Melanie · Married on 11/10/2017

Carlos and his team are the best! He is very professional and you can tell he loves his job. When taking my wedding pictures he noticed my fiance had his keys in his pocket and asked him to take them out as he knew it wouldnt look good in the picture we loved it! I highly recommend him if you want someone who really enjoys what they do and takes pride in their work. We also did our e seasion with him and the pictures came out beautiful as well.

Julie · Married on 10/14/2017

Carlos Osorio and his team from Miami Photo Inc is truly an amazing photographer. From day one at our engagement session all the way through our wedding, he eased our nerves of posing in front of a camera and was able to capture breath taking pictures. Carlos was very pleasant and easy to work with. He was extremely personable, professional, punctual, patient and quite the perfectionist (and I mean that in a good way). He was able to capture memories that will last us a lifetime. For every picture he took, he delivered high quality work that was absolutely stunning. He is an experienced professional that assisted in making sure the entire wedding ran smoothly from start to finish. He knew exactly what to do even when my husband and I were clueless. We opted for the photo booth during our reception and it was a huge hit. Once our wedding concluded, he diligently worked to get us our photos and video in a timely manner. We couldn’t have asked for a more beautiful wedding album. From the blu-ray video disc, the USB drive, to the packaging of our album, he did not skimp on any of the details. I could not recommend him highly enough.

Miami Photo 17
    Miami Photo 18
    Miami Photo 19

Katie · Married on 09/09/2017

Carlos was amazing. Very friendly, professional, and great at what he does. Our photos came out beautifully, the photo booth was very well done, and the video was amazing. Carlos while very busy (because he's very good), always makes you feel like you're his only client. HIGHLY recommend.

Sent on 12/08/2017

Miami Photo's reply:

Hi Katie, thanks for allowing me to photograph you and Jeremy, the love between you two made my job easy. It was a wonderful night shared by two beautiful families.

Anna · Married on 07/23/2017

Carlos and his team were amazing to work with. He was truly professional and accommodating to my husband and me. On our wedding day, he put us at ease and had an exceptional work ethic. During the editing process, he never gave us a hard time when when we made several music changes. I love how our photos and videos turned out.

I think he is creative and talented, but also kind and an overall nice person. I recommend booking him for at least 10 hours (I booked him for 8, and I feel it was not enough) and I also recommend booking him for professional photos as well.

Natalie · Married on 02/12/2017

We used Miami Photo's, Photo Booth service and couldn't be more happier. They not only gave the guest a copy of their prints but also gave us one too in a USB and in a scrapbook styled book. The gentleman running the booth was very quick on setting up and worked well with the Guests. The owner of the company, Carlos, is also very easy to talk to and gets things done. Will definitely use their services again.

Audra · Married on 11/29/2016

Miami Photo provided photography, videography, and photobooth services for my wedding at The Palms Hotel in Miami Beach, Florida. On the day of the wedding, Carlos arrived early, he was energized, and worked tirelessly to get perfect shots of us (the happy couple), the wedding party, and ALL our guests. I could not have asked for a better experience, he is customer oriented, an extremely skilled photographer / photo editor, and truly loves what he does. I am so pleased with his services and our video & pictures are simply amazing. I would recommend him to anyone looking for great pictures taken by a true professional, If I ever get married again...I'm calling Carlos:)

Brittany · Married on 10/01/2016

There are no words to describe Carlos's quality of work, good taste, and professionalism. At unbelievably reasonable rates for astounding work, there is no other team that I could recommend to produce such top quality prints, albums, and video for your special day.

I am so happy that we found Miami Photo Inc for our wedding and cannot tell you how much Carlos's involvement and organization gave me complete peace of mind in the months leading up to and throughout the whole wedding day. Carlos took so much time with us from start to finish and I could not be more pleased with the results. We used Carlos for everything- photos, album design and videography- and I am so glad we did.

Thank you Carlos! I wish I could give you ten stars for overall value on Wedding Wire.

Driselle · Married on 09/17/2016

so happy with the service, how helpful Carlos was during the wedding, and the photobooth was also great!

Joana · Married on 07/16/2016

Carlos is an amazing photographer. He and the crew are very professional. Both the pictures and the video look amazing and with a high quality. Definitely will hire him for future events.

• O

Otty · Married on 03/19/2016

I have to many wonderful things to say about Carlos & his staff. So happy that we found them for our engagement photos and wedding.
    They are very professional and their pictures came out beautifully and they are so much fun to work with. We just got married 8 days a go.
    My favorite thing about our experience with them is how comfortable they made us feel, and how we could tell how much they card about what was important to us in our wedding photos.
    Carlos did an amazing job with our engagement photos and even got them to us very quickly! We are very lucky we found them for our big day! I would recommended them to my friends and family and plan on using them for any events in our future. I was so Happy with my photographer,photoboooth & videographer. My pictures and video are priceless.

Diego · Married on 10/10/2015

I cannot express how happy my new wife(pretty cool to say that now lol) and I are for choosing Carlos for our wedding. He provided us with a great package that fit into our budget. Besides the great price, he and his wife were great. They were always available to us, they followed up with us about upcoming deadlines and was always super nice. He is patient and very talented. We did our engagement photos with him and they came out beautiful.

At the wedding Carlos and his wife were amazing! They were very enthusiastic about being part of it with us and you can see in their face they were happy to be there.

Hiring Miami Photo and Carlos was one of the best decision we made and will do it all over again. I would recommend him to everyone!!

Thank you Carlos for all you did for Julie and I, it was a pleasure working with you and next up is baby picture once we have a baby lol

Thanks again

• Christabelle & Matthew

Christy · Married on 07/12/2015

Carlos is not only an amazing photographer, but he is so amiable that he becomes part of your occasion! Our engagement pictures were breathtaking and our wedding pictures, wedding video & photo booth are out of this world. The quality of his work was worth every penny!! He is punctual, responsive (he will never go missing), charismatic, flexible, creative, and works with your budget. We can't wait to book him again for another special occasion. You don't want to miss out- book him today!!

Stephanie · Married on 02/28/2015

Carlos of Miami Photo was amazing. He photographed my engagement photos and also my wedding. He is both completely professional but also friendly and fun to work with. He is talented and creative and was flexible in a pinch (and by pinch I mean 7 hours of downpouring rain on my wedding day). He was quick to get photos edited and uploaded to his website and he offers fantastic packages fot his customers. I will definitely be returning to Carlos for all of my photography needs in the future!

Paola · Married on 01/31/2015

Well, I saved the best for last! Of all of my wedding vendors, Carlos Osorio of Miami Photo was unequivocally the best! It is so difficult to find someone that TRULY loves their job and Carlos is so passionate about his work that it really makes your wedding day that much more special!
    When I first met Carlos one year ago, he spent about 1 1/2 hours with me discussing his work. He has a very nice studio in the heart of Coral Gables. He is also very reasonable and will customize your package to your needs/budget. You do have the option to upgrade and add services such as photo booth, more cameras, etc, but he does not pressure you to like other vendors do. He also provides so many great tips to help in the planning process due to his many years of experience. He and his videographer, Carlos, are also both very talented in their work!
    Carlos photographed our engagement photo shoot prior to the wedding. I had asked for a vintage style shoot and got exactly that! His work is AMAZING! He is also very pleasant, professional, and very easy to get a hold of by phone or email.
    On wedding day, he and his videographer were so good, I hardly noticed that they were there. I have seen at other weddings where photographers and videographers seem as if they are "in the way" but not Carlos and Carlos!
    The final product was also amazing. The photographs came out beautifully and were ready about 2-3 weeks after the wedding, the video about 1 month thereafter! His videographer also makes a wedding recap of your wedding day and blends several songs with various moments of your wedding day, in complete synchrony!
    I would DEFINITELY recommend Carlos of Miami Photo for your wedding photography and videography needs! He and his team were absolutely phenomenal!!! Thank you Carlos and Carlos! We are so happy with the memories you captured of our special day!

Sent on 03/23/2015

Miami Photo's reply:

HI Paola, thanks for the review and specially for allowing us to capture your moments. I had a great time with both of your families and specially photographing your son's expressions.I am gad we were able to make your night memorable.

Joel · Married on 01/24/2015

We highly recommend!!! Carlos was BY FAR our favorite vendor. He was extremely nice & professional from the first time we met with him. He went above and beyond during the process, as well as, day of. He was absolutely amazing!! We will definitely hire Carlos again to do our future events! :)

He was hired for the engagement shoot, wedding day photography, Videography, & Photo Booth. EVERYTHING was perfect!!! The pictures came out better that we could of ever imagine. They were beautiful!!!

Carlos,

Thank you so much for making this experience amazing and capturing every moment!

• User5032005 · 2+ years ago

It was a pleasure working with Carlos. He was professional and fun all at the same time. I always received a quick response to text and emails. He did my engagement shoot, wedding photos and video. Everything came out beautiful. Thank you Carlos for all your help, you were AMAZING!!!!

• Y

Yirian · Married on 11/22/2014

Best Photographer!!! I had my Engagement/Wedding pictures and video, he really loves his job. He was my best vendor, very easy to work with and very professional. He does an amazing work. I will use him again! I can't wait to see my wedding album/Video!
    Thank you Carlos!!

• Uchechi and Rolando

Uchechi and Rolando · Married on 10/25/2014

Carlos was amazing. Easy to work with, shared ideas and his experience to help guide us and his work is very good.
    We will be using him again.