Bells & Whistles Photography + Videography Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

• Erin
    Erin N. Getting married on 10/14/2023

Excellent Amazing Fun Service

Bells and whistles photography& video was unreal- so responsive, awesome people to work with, especially Joe who did my wedding. They did beautiful work and fit in so naturally with me and my guests. I highly highly recommend them and their services. Also I had my video back to me in record speed. I am beyond satisfied and will use them again for any special events in the future!
  • Ashley
    Ashley M. Getting married on 10/12/2022

Phenomenal!!!

There is no need to keep looking Bells and Whistles has hit it out of the ball park with their services! From my engagement photos to my wedding day there has been nothing but top notch customer service. Chris is amazing, he has been nothing but great to us with all our questions and photo shoot ideas. He made booking everything so seamless during a time where booking vendors can be so stressful. I booked my photographer and videographer, as well as a photo booth with them. A one stop shop you cant go wrong at all. Tony was my photographer very professional but down to earth, it felt like he was part of my family which made taking photos so fun and lay back . Camilo was our videographer. The highlight video of my wedding day made me cry because it was truly magical. The photo booth was a great experience for our guest and for us as well we truly enjoyed every single moment. Bells and Whistles will always have a special place in our hearts for truly making our epic wedding come to life and relive it!!!!! THANK YOU
    Brittany S. Getting married on 05/02/2022

Better than I ever expected!

the BEST company to work with! from the very first contact with Christopher, i knew this would be a great fit. German was so helpful with making us feel comfortable and took AMAZING photographs. i would highly recommend Bells & Whistles and will absolutely work with them in the future.
  • Jenna
    Jenna M. Married on 11/20/2021

Fantastic!

My husband and I are so so happy with the service provided by Bells & Whistles Photography + Videography. We decided to choose the photos and video of our wedding and they did not disappoint! We had Angelica and Oliver for our day of and I feel like they were so helpful and knowledgeable of the angles and lighting. I got a lot of compliments from guests at the wedding in regards to the photography crew as well. Once we got the photos back, they were so beautiful and the video was literally one of my favorite things. I have watched the highlight reel almost 20 times. Thank you so much for capturing our day so beautifully, I would highly recommend to anyone looking for a great photography team!
    Janna B. Married on 11/14/2021

Best. Vendor. Ever.

Our wedding day was an actual dream come true for us, and your team was a HUGE part of it.

Your team was perfect. They were all so engaged and focused the whole day (and it was a long day), but what is even more impressive is how each of them made us feel so calm, comfortable, beautiful, and special. And not to mention they are so fun!!!! They were able to do their jobs and put smiles on our faces at the same time.

This was a day we have been preparing for about a year, and we feel like we won the lottery in finding you guys.

Please please please send HUGE thank you’s to German, Camilo, Anthony, Anjelica, Tony, and the team that manned the photo booth. We will remember you guys forever. Can’t wait to tell everyone we know about Bells & Whistles. All the photos we’ve seen from our guests have been beyond breathtaking. We just can’t imagine the shots your team got.
    Donald S. Married on 11/14/2021

Great destination wedding choice!

We worked with Bells & Whistles for our destination wedding in Miami. We live far away and were not able to meet in-person ahead of the wedding, so we had to fully rely on their reviews and portfolio of photographs to make a decision.

When we met them on the wedding day, we were impressed by the team’s professionalism and ability to work seamlessly with a couple they’ve never met before. They put us at ease, and got to know our personalities which really enhanced our experience.

Our photographers worked well to bring our photos to life in a natural manner, using a great sense of humor whenever appropriate. They managed to capture dozens of memorable shots, and stayed until the very end when we were satisfied that they had taken all the important photos.

We highly recommend Bells and Whistles for any special occasion!
    Charity Married on 11/12/2021

Priceless Memories

I am beyond grateful I booked this company for my wedding pictures and video. I watch my video and I cry. I look through the pictures and I smile. The memories that were captured are so priceless. I could sit here and use every amazing word for the team and what they produced but simply stated- book them. My advice for brides also- get the video. The day goes by so very fast and you really don't get the chance to absorb everything. I was back and forth and I am SO glad I decided to get the photo and video package. I love my pictures. I love my video. I hope I don't get married again, haha, but I'll use this company again one hundred percent!
    Brenda R. Married on 11/11/2021

Look no further they’re the best!!!

I just saw our videos and my goodness I’m in love. From the moment we saw all of the gorgeous videos and pictures Bells and Wistles we knew they we had found the correct team. They made everything so simple and straight forward. Once we started the process and got to talk to Christophe I knew everything was gonna go smoothly, the attention to detail and the way the go above and beyond to make sure they have all the details in order prior to your special day makes it super easy to trust that you’re in good hands. The day of our wedding the moment we got to our ceremony I could just see the experience that our camera men had under their belt, German made us feel so comfortable and just all around taken care of. I would 100% recommend them to anyone wanting to capture a special occasion in their lives.
    Brittany J. Married on 10/09/2021

Truly amazing!

My husband and I used Bells and Whistles photography for our wedding. They truly exceeded our expectations!!! I can honestly say we are happy with every single wedding photo and the video was amazing! Best wedding video I have ever seen! I highly recommend them to anyone and everyone!!
  • Dori
    Dori T. Married on 10/03/2021

Beautiful work and very professional team

My experience with Bells and Whistles was wonderful! Chris was always very professional and responsive to all my questions. They did the video for our wedding and the results were amazing! It was beautiful work at a very reasonable price. We have gotten so many compliments from family and friends about the beautiful video they made. We are very happy with their services and attention to detail. They were so easy to work with from the beginning to end and Joe, our videographer was so pleasant and professional to work with. They made the whole experience enjoyable and fun. We'll be sure to recommend your services to everyone is South Florida. Thank you for helping us keep unforgettable memories that will last a life time.
  • Meredith
    Meredith F. Married on 10/02/2021

Best vendor i booked for photo and video

Mr.  Chris!!! Thank you so much for everything.   For being flexible, accommodating and most of all attentive and responsive.  Your customer service skillzz are second to none and your company is spectacular.  BELLS & WHISTLES is truly the perfect name because you get so much more than you think.    Mark, the family and I can't stop talking about how great your Team (German & Nunzio & Anthony) were specially with all the requests we had.  I'm very happy you talked us into adding video to our photo package.   Never imagined I would look like a Hollywood star in my own wedding LOL I was always nervous about feeling awkward with strangers on the big day, but your team just had amazing tact.  They knew when to lead and went to work from the background.  I feel like I was able to actually enjoy my day without  turning it into one long photo show.    If only my experience with other vendors was like this one.     We wish great success which you will no doubt achieve.
  • Amneris
    Amneris Married on 09/23/2021

Great wedding experience

5+ STARS and wish we can give you more!! Chris and Tony were a pleasure to work with and we couldn’t be happier with the results. They were able to work around our timeline and made sure to capture ALL the special moments of our big day. Upon receiving our wedding video + pictures all we can say is WOW!! The fact that we can go back and relive this day is priceless. They knew how to find all the perfect spots at our wedding venue (Villa Woodbine) and Chris has been super responsive since day one. The whole experience was everything we dreamed of and more! You guys made a very happy bride and groom.
  • Gabriela
    Gabriela R. Married on 09/22/2021

The best investment!

One of the best investment of my wedding was hiring Bells & Whistles. Chris and German did an excellent job on our special day. By following their amazing picture and video advices they took the most beautiful dreamy pictures of our wedding day. I was a little stressed because my dress kept falling down and I thought that the pictures were going to reflect it but these guys took the pictures from an angle that you cant even notice it and I am the most happiest bride because of it. Our guest talk about how nice they are, they stayed with us the entire time making sure they capture every little detail of our day. It rained on our wedding day and they pulled out the most beautiful pictures and I couldn't believe how that was even possible. Bells & Whistles completely blew our minds with their work, were are EXTREMELY HAPPY! If you are reading this, HIRE THEM, you wont regret it.
  • Michelle
    Michelle M. Married on 09/18/2021

Look no further !

We went with Bells & Whistles videography for our wedding day and we couldn’t have been happier with our decision . Chris and Joseph was an absolute pleasure to work with and we are so happy and thankful that we chose them to document our wedding day in September. From the moment we contacted them for their availability, Chris always remained responsive and friendly. Joseph did an amazing job capturing our special moments and our final video was absolutely amazing ! This was one of the best decisions we made. We now have a lifetime memory of our special day . Don’t hesitate if you are unsure about getting videography, contact bells & whistles , you won’t regret it !
  • Bob
    Bob F. Married on 09/18/2021

Simply amazing - don't hesitate!

Chris and Bells & Whistles saved our wedding, quite literally. On the week of our wedding, our videographer cancelled on us last minute, and did not help us find a replacement. We frantically reached out to videographers that we found online and ones that were recommended. Chris was extremely prompt in replying to us, really showcased his empathy and helped us work through the cancellation while presenting options. He was always extremely prompt when replying, especially considering the urgency of the situation. We locked in Bells and Whistles for videography a few days before, as we were very happy with their samples and Chris' communication was extremely uplifting.

On the day of, Camilo and Felipe arrived promptly and were extremely patient and attentive. They worked well with our photographer, setting up shots, coordinating, and generally just being great to work with. They worked hard covering all aspects of the ceremony and reception. Even though they weren't able to eat until very late because the venue didn't make the vendor meals, they were understanding and worked extremely hard to capture everything.

Our wait for the videos was much shorter than anticipated, and they came out great! Chris' vision for the video was spectacular, and he accomodated a few small requests for a re-edit to include our families in some more shots of the highlight reel.

All in all, Bells & Whistles, Chris, Camilo, and Felipe were wonderful and they are highly recommmended!
  • Michelle
    Michelle Married on 09/04/2021

Kennedy wedding

Working with Chris and his team was great! He responds within minutes if you need anything. They were able to work with our budget and they delivered! They made our wedding day seem effortless and captured requested shots. I'm already planning to rebook with them when ever we decide to have a kid for a maternity shoot!! Our photographer for the day was German and our videographer was Oliver.
  • X
    Ximena H. Married on 08/20/2021

Outstanding!

OUTSTANDING SERVICE!
    I contacted Bells & Whistles 7 months before my wedding date. Chris and his team were very responsive from the begining! They were thorough in their presentation of all packages and helped guide me towards the right one that fit our needs.

Recently, we received all our photos and videos and couldn't be happier with how they were able to capture each and every moment!! The detail in their work was beyond our expectations! Even though our wedding was in the middle of August they still managed to know how and where to take fantastic shots at our religions and reception venues. I would highly recommend Chris and his team for any event! Thank you guys again for capturing the best memory of our lives.
    Robert D. Married on 08/14/2021

Bellls and Whistles: State of the Art Experience

Bells and Whistles
    My husband and I just celebrated our 25th wedding anniversary. We wanted to capture every details of this glorious day.
    We were fortunate to have been referred to a world class company “Bells and Whistles”. From the front office to the photographer and videographer, it was exceptional. The pictures were fluid and the video and sound were out of this world. The staff was patient and displayed professionalism at all fronts. They made our day extra special and we were thrilled to work with such an amazing company.
  • Estefany
    Estefany Married on 08/14/2021

Awesome!

I just have to say, I am extremely grateful I found Chris and his company, Belles & Whistles!! I was almost losing hope in finding quality photography and videography within our budget! He was responsive and was flexible from the start and will work with you in every way possible!! Now, his team was professional and knew what they were doing. I felt comfortable and were efficient given our timeline. Lastly, the quality of our photos and videos were more than I could have asked for!! Everyone has raved about how beautiful everything came out!! Before I forget, we also had a mishap with the Photo Booth and it fitting on our venue (yacht) and while they were a bit strict Chris and his team handled it seamlessly and made it work!! He got a background that would fit our venue. All in all I would highly recommend Chris and his team at Belles and Whistles !!
    Melissa A. Married on 08/14/2021

Best photography/video team!!

Bells and whistles photography + video completely exceeded my expectations I received my photos first and was already in love but once I received my videos a few weeks ago I had to come back and let everyone know how amazed I was!! Chris went above and beyond to make sure I received the videos just in time when my family came over to visit! For my video team I had Fabiano and Leo and they were so patient, calm and understanding because we all know how the bridal nerves can get! But they made me feel so comfortable and at ease and they were able to capture such wonderful footage! Everyone is I love with the videos and I am so thankful they did such an AMAZING job!! I will cherish these videos and pictures for a lifetime and will always look forward to having bells and whistles photography and video for any major events! Thank you so much Chris, Leo, Fabiano and the whole team for capturing my special day! If you want a stress free photo and video experience for your wedding they are your go to team!
    Keema B. Married on 08/08/2021

Wedding Photographer and Videographer

Bells and Whistles Photography were excellent ! Tony and Camilo took excellent care of us !
    Ester G. Married on 08/07/2021

Best day ever!!

Words can not express how happy I am with the pictures! The photographer Tony was amazing and so funny. He made every picture count. Camilo our videographer was so nice as well. I have not received the video but no doubt is going to come out GREAT!! I highly recommend them and the company.
    Erica H. Married on 08/07/2021

Excellent. Professional

Thanks for everything.. We loved it ❤ 💜
  • Melissa
    Melissa E. Married on 08/06/2021

The best wedding photographers!

We had a an amazing experience with Bells & Whistles! Tony was our lead photographer and Anthony was our second shooter. Both of them did such a great job in getting all of the shots we would have wanted on our big day and more. They were easy to work with and made us feel comfortable throughout the whole day. We were able to relax because of how well they directed everything during the picture taking. Even some of our guests mentioned how nice and professional they were. Their work exceeded our expectations and we could not have asked for a better team! We would absolutely recommend them to anyone in a heartbeat!