Bells & Whistles Photography + Videography Reviews

68 | Hollywood, FL

68 Reviews for Bells & Whistles Photography + Videography

Brittany Sammons · Getting married on 05/02/2022

Better than I ever expected!

the BEST company to work with! from the very first contact with Christopher, i knew this would be a great fit. German was so helpful with making us feel comfortable and took AMAZING photographs. i would highly recommend Bells & Whistles and will absolutely work with them in the future.

Sent on 03/10/2020
  • Meredith

Meredith Fetki · Getting married on 10/02/2021

Best vendor i booked for photo and video

Mr.  Chris!!! Thank you so much for everything.   For being flexible, accommodating and most of all attentive and responsive.  Your customer service skillzz are second to none and your company is spectacular.  BELLS & WHISTLES is truly the perfect name because you get so much more than you think.    Mark, the family and I can't stop talking about how great your Team (German & Nunzio & Anthony) were specially with all the requests we had.  I'm very happy you talked us into adding video to our photo package.   Never imagined I would look like a Hollywood star in my own wedding LOL I was always nervous about feeling awkward with strangers on the big day, but your team just had amazing tact.  They knew when to lead and went to work from the background.  I feel like I was able to actually enjoy my day without  turning it into one long photo show.    If only my experience with other vendors was like this one.     We wish great success which you will no doubt achieve.

Sent on 10/02/2020
  • Donna

Donna Rosenberg · Getting married on 02/03/2021

Absolutely amazing!!!!!!

Chris and his crew were absolutely amazing from start to finish! Punctual, professional and talented beyond belief. Our pics and video were surreal. They created magical memories forever. Thanks to entire crew for making the big day a success!

Sent on 06/09/2020

John Garcia · Getting married on 02/03/2021

The hype is real. These guys are top notch

BELIEVE ALL THE OTHER REVIEWS. There are many reasons and now I know why. Chris is there with you from day one to delivery. There was something about their videos that just felt different than all the other companies I considered. I love that the full movie and drone were already included and did not cost extra. Overall, there's Quality, service, and more than reasonable rates. I have to say B&W is definitely my favorite vendor. I can't say enough good things about Oliver our videographer was also amazing. These guys love what they do. Angelica on the photo side was a sweat heart and delivered spectacular photos.

Sent on 09/17/2020
  • Josiane

Josiane Ghali · Married on 10/11/2020

The perfect touch

I must say that Chris and Tony worked with us and made the whole day special. From the prep time pre wedding to the actual day, they made us feel at ease and made our wish come true. Chris also delivered the pictures in less than a week with outstanding edits. They made the day fun with their extra props. Chris works with you on the timeline to maximize what you chose as a package and it was perfect!

Sent on 10/18/2020
  • Lorena

LORENA · Married on 09/05/2020

Amazing wedding photography and videos

AMAZING!!!...I have a great experience in my wedding with this amazing guys!!!...They are real professionals ...They love what they do...I used to work on TV..I could tell from the beginning they were the right choice!...Thank you again for your professionalism!...

Sent on 09/14/2020
  • Jessie

Jessie Jaffe · Married on 08/06/2020

Wonderful Company

Bells & Whistles Photography + Videography was wonderful to work with. Due to COVID we had to cancel our originally planned wedding in Mexico and decided to do a small ceremony in Hollywood Beach instead. They were incredibly flexible and accommodating with our last minute plans. Chris was very easy to get a hold of and took the stress out of trying to find a photographer mer weeks before the wedding. German was an incredible photographer. He was so relaxed and easy to work with and took absolutely breathtaking photos.

Sent on 06/18/2020
  • Maydet

Maydet Serrano · Married on 07/03/2020

Just Amazing!!!

Bells & Whistles exceeded my expectations. I was satisfied and happy with my wedding pictures and videos. They capture every magical moment. I also use them for my Henna Party and My Engagement Sessions. Sara & Chris are a joy to work with, they were very attentive and responsive, despite of all the craziness and challenges of the wedding, they were there to back me up with my last minutes request. The photographer assigned to me was Tony, he takes mesmerizing pictures, is very knowledgeable and patient. It was a total bliss to work with them. I will always use them for all my videos and photo needs.

Sent on 05/26/2020
  • Alyssa

Alyssa Scavo · Married on 06/06/2020

Amazing team!

Bells & Whistles was one of the first vendors we booked, and we couldn’t be happier!! Having a Wedding during a pandemic, called for many changes but Chris and Sarah more than accommodating with every change and obstacle thrown their way! They were an absolute pleasure to deal with. We had Tony as our photographer for an Engagement Session and for the Wedding and Nunzio as our Videographer for the Wedding. They were an amazing team, and they truly captured so many special moments. Our phots and videos turned out INCREDIBLE and we are so grateful for everything this team did for us!

Sent on 08/24/2020
  • I

Isabel Peterson · Married on 06/03/2020

Chris is as good as it gets in this industry

Bells & Whistles is so much more than just a photo and video company.  We used them for the full package Photo, Video and we added an engagement session (which I highly recommend).  As any bride will know, planning a wedding is an emotional rollercoaster.  I have to say Chris made this so much easier for me and my husband.    He was there to answer every question and he answered every email within minutes (not exaggerating).  He gave us ideas and recommendations and he genuinely cared about our big day.   I did not expect this type of service from a company with many photographers, but Chris is like a wedding concierge lol.  Our photographers were German and our videographer was Camilo.  All top notch, professional, well dressed, and best of all happy to be there and having fun.  What I liked best and what made me choose this company was that all their work looks natural, not posed or staged, which I really don't like.   They make it happen by letting you have fun and actually enjoy your day.  They direct you, but in a way that lets the happiness of the day shine in the pictures.  Go for it, book these guys.   I know I'll be using them for years to come as our family grows

Sent on 09/16/2020

Bianca · Married on 03/13/2020

Amazing Quality and service!

Amazing company! I wasn't sure if i was going to hire a Videographer but we decided a few months before and it was the best decision we made. Chris was wonderful, from the initial contact all the way through to receiving our video he was very responsive and just so amazing. He made us feel so comfortable, he was very professional and our videos were outstanding! I would highly recommend Bells & Whistles for your wedding or special event. Great service and high quality!

Sent on 06/12/2020

Stephanie & Lucretia Potts · Married on 03/06/2020

Bells & Whistles is Amazing

Got married June 2020.
    Bells & Whistles are truly an Amazing photography & Videography company! They captured our entire wedding day...They did not miss anything !! Great photo’s and video work!!! Sooooo glad we hired them.

Sent on 07/06/2020
  • Lori

Lori Lo · Married on 02/29/2020

Amazing photography & video/drone

We were hesitant at first whether we wanted to splurge on video and photography but it was well worth it! The team at B&W did an amazing job right from the beginning. You could expect to have a creative outline and shares ideas before the wedding. we had a smoke bomb picture that we loved! Also if you are thinking about drone footage (GET IT)! During the wedding they make you feel very comfortable and are very professional. Even if you are camera shy B&W has a natural way of making you feel very natural. We are beyond grateful for their artistic views and being able to capture such a beautiful and momentous day. Don't even think twice about booking them. You will not regret it! You will always have something amazing to look back at!

Sent on 04/29/2020
  • Carmen

Carmen · Married on 02/28/2020

Our Wedding 02.28.20

We had bells and whistles not only do our wedding pictures but also our engagement photos and they did not disappoint in either occasions. Both Sarah and Chris were amazing. They were professional, stayed communicated all through the wedding day, and were on time. It truly does help to have both photographer and videographer as a team. It allows them to be with you every step of the way with out being in each other way and capturing all those wonderful moments like they did. Pricing was great and loved the fact that the package included drone footage. I couldn't have chosen a better team. They are definitely in mind for any other future event we may have.

Sent on 04/25/2020
  • Alix

Alix · Married on 02/23/2020

Excellent experience!!

The entire experience of working with the team at Bells & Whistles was a pleasure! From our initial conversations to our day of experience with Jonathan and German, to the early delivery of our photos and video, the team was responsive, professional, and overall joyous to work with! Jonathan and German arrived early the day of, had clearly studied our shot list and had fun while keeping us on time with our tight schedule. We are so pleased with the quality of our photos and video. All of the footage captured truly reflected the joy of our wedding day. We would wholeheartedly recommend Bells & Whistles!

Sent on 04/13/2020

Ana C · Married on 02/22/2020

Beautiful wedding pictures

I had a great experience with this company. Our wedding pictures were beautiful. Nunzio did a great job. He gave us some great suggestions but was also very flexible to our own suggestions. Great overall!

Sent on 02/28/2020

Natasha Mohamed · Married on 02/21/2020

Phenomenal!! The absolute best Photo/Video!!!

We had a two day wedding in February 2020 and one of the best decisions I made was hiring Bells and Whistles Photography! Day 1 we had the blessing of having Chris and German for our wedding and the pictures and video were phenomenal! They truly captured everything. It was literally watching the wedding play through pictures. And the video, all I could say was WOW. I got so many compliments saying how beautiful my wedding was. Chris captured and complied it all in a wonderful video. Day 2 was our reception and once again we had Chris and we were blessed with Tony for our photographer and he had some very creative ideas for some beautiful photos even when rain and wind was a problem!! Our video also came out so beautifully! They captured moments we didn’t even get to see! As soon as I got my photos and video, I couldn’t wait to share them because they were so beautiful. On top of that, they are the nicest people to work with. I would truly recommend using them for your wedding!

Sent on 03/31/2020
  • Ashley

Ashley Murphy · Married on 02/16/2020

Beyond Belief - Amazed

Seriously I can’t wait to work with them again.
    Chris, Sarah & staff were amazing! I was definitely one of those brides that asked 101 questions and they always reassured me that they had it all under control. The moment they arrived at the venue they didn’t stop. Everyone at our wedding was so impressed with them & even more so now that they have seen the finish products. From the photos, to my wedding video to the trailer - every single thing was UHMAZING!!!! I’m still currently reminiscing on my big day thanks to them for capturing all these most important moments. Thanks Bells & Whistles you guys are seriously the best.

Sent on 04/21/2020
  • Audrey

Audrey S · Married on 02/12/2020

Sarah, Chris, and Team were awesome!

We had an outdoor wedding and Sarah, Chris, and team did an amazing job capturing it for us. We used their videography, photography, engagement photography, and photobooth services. We wanted to enjoy our wedding as much as possible and they worked photos into the day in a way that we didn't have to constantly be taking photos. They were well dressed and professional the whole time. We love working with them!

Sent on 03/06/2020

Danielle DuQuesnay · Married on 02/01/2020

Perfection

We used Bells and Whistles to do the videography for our wedding as well as the photo booth, and couldn't be happier with our decision! They were so proactive the day of the wedding and worked nonstop the entire time. They graciously offered to add additional hours of coverage at the last minute at the same hourly rate. They were creative and made many suggestions that we loved and appreciate.
    The photo booth deserves its own praise - it was AMAZING! I am so glad we added this on (again a last minute add on that they offered us at the standard rate). The photo booth was a huge hit at the wedding. They printed out photos for our guests and both printed out additional photos (which they placed in a photo book) as well as emailed us the photos of all our guests enjoying the photo booth. I would highly recommend this add on!
    Our highlight video was fantastic!! They really got the vibe of the wedding and made such an effort to get all the important moments. They used a drone to get a lot of unique angles. They got the video back to us really quickly which was great. Friends and family thought our highlight video was one of the best they have ever seen! All the details and even the background music were just absolutely perfect!
    Moreover, they were so wonderful to work with - so thoughtful, polite, generous, and creative!

Sent on 03/24/2020

Trinh Tat · Married on 01/12/2020

Amazing Work!

From the first time we reached out until we received our final product Chris has been absolutely amazing!! He shot our wedding and did an amazing job editing our highlight & full ceremony video. We had an embarkation day wedding on a cruise ship, Chris was prompt, professional and so easy to work with! He captured many amazing moments and it felt so natural as if he wasn’t even there with a video camera. We had a request of getting our highlight video 3 weeks after our wedding because we wanted to share that during the reception we are having with our family when we got back home. Not only did he turn in both the highlight and ceremony video days before our reception but he exceeded our expectations in the final product!! Would definitely recommend Bells & Whistles! Thank you Chris for capturing moments we will treasure forever!

Sent on 01/30/2020

Sarah Sheldon · Married on 01/03/2020

My favorite vendor for the best price. Made me feel natural and relaxed on my big day.

From the service side I love Chris because he does not try to upsell his services (and he totally should) and he sounds like the kind of person you just want to hang out with lol.  Aside from that I must say that Candid natural photos and video are what attracted me to Bells & Whistles. I'll echo what’s been said here to underscore Tony and Oliver's (my shooters on my big day) abilities to draw out the personalities of a couple in engagement photos and videos. The experience, which can easily be awkward for a couple, was a blast! They provided just the right amount of direction to guide the final result without it feeling forced or artificial.   I was definitely looking for the candid natural look.

As someone who is critical of myself in photos, I was overjoyed to see how flattering and beautiful the finished images were. I enthusiastically recommend their services to any couple.  After my wedding I booked them to shoot my hair salon to help market my business and it was spectacular and very fairly priced compared to what's out there.

As an aside, while Bells & Whistles can capture any couple in a flattering manner, I would additionally recommend them to any couple that would fall in the “offbeat” category. All too often your average wedding and engagement photographers can make couples of an “offbeat” nature feel self-conscious about self-presentation/ideas, but they embrace  all kinds of couples with enthusiasm and understanding. If you fall into that category in some manner, consider this an additional recommendation in that direction.

Sent on 10/07/2020

Linda Meteyer · Married on 12/13/2019

The Best of Them All!

Bells & Whistles is the way to go! Chris was amazing, friendly and professional. It took my husband and I about 5 months to make a decision on a videographer because we wanted the best quality. We are happy that we picked Bells & whistles at the end. Chris made us feel very comfortable and was able to capture all the great moments at our wedding. We love our wedding highlight video. Keep up the good work Bells&Whistles!😊

Sent on 01/10/2020
  • Louis

Louis Kushner · Married on 11/09/2019

Excellent Customer Service

Chris at Bells and Whistles has been a pleasure to work with so far. He is extremely responsive and helpful.

Sent on 09/07/2019