Luis Vargas Photography

Follow Luis Vargas Photography on

22 Reviews for Luis Vargas Photography

Albums (1)
Digital Files (1)

Luis was easy to communicate with and also had experience with taking pictures at my venue before. If you are looking for a photographer that could take true candid shots, then definitely pick Luis. You also receive your pictures within one month☺.If you never took professional pictures with a photographer, then I would suggest seeing how you interact with your significant other to see if you are looking for true candid shots, or are you looking for someone to provide directions for you. There were things that we loved and did not like about our pictures:

Candid: Perfect guy if you are looking for candid shots. However, while I was walking down the aisle, I noticed a few of my bridesmaid crying and I wish that was captured. Maybe it will help to pay for two photographers.
Formal: We did inform to Luis that formal was not our highest priority. However, I was expecting for him to bring the list of “must have” pictures I took the time to create. He did not provide any direction for our family pictures, and just stood there. If you decide to use Luis, print out your “must have” pictures and give them to your maid of honor to check to guide this.
Getting ready pictures: My husband getting ready pictures were beautiful and looked fun. It looks like he got everything he wanted and he is really satisfied☺. I wish I had more fun picture with my girl. I was hoping for more direction with cute and fun stuff for us to do. I would recommend having a friend make sure certain pictures are taken. However, the pictures with my friends and family helping me get ready are all beautiful. I also love my individual shots. Thank you LUIS!!!!!
Couple pictures: Luis really allowed us to be in the moment and captured it. However, at times, we were not really sure what to do, so we tried to rewe tried to remember the fun and cute things our engagement photographer told us to do, and it worked. We are satisfied with the pictures and we can’t wait to frame some of them.

Profile Picture Monestime, 4/8/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

Luis did a great job with our wedding photos. My husband and I were pleased with the quality of the photos. He captured all of the joy and fun we had that night. Individuals that have seen the photos have told me that they could tell we had a lot of fun at my wedding and that I look so happy and in love. I think that speaks to how great his eye is when it comes to photography. Luis always remained professional and courteous throughout the day/night and allowed us to do some of our own poses. Thank you, Luis for doing such a great job at capturing every moment of our special day and bringing it back to life. We have beautiful memories to cherish for ever.

Profile Picture Nali, 12/17/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Luis is amazing! My husband and I got married in Michigan, but wanted our wedding pictures to be outdoors in sunny Miami, so we booked Luis for a few hours to take pictures of the two of us in our wedding attire. Luis was extremely flexible and accommodating when our original location was so busy that we decided at the very last minute we needed to find an alternate location. He was able to capture exactly what we were looking for, even with the location change. He was very direct in positioning us to get the best shots, and it was clear he knew what he was doing. Luis was always very professional- he responded to emails and phone calls promptly, and got our pictures back to us very quickly. I would definitely recommend Luis to anyone looking for a wedding or engagement photographer.

Profile Picture Sara, 12/23/15, 6 Reviews