Events by Gigi

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$9,000 Package Price

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$9,000 Package Price

Adored by her clients, Jenelli “Gigi” Agresti is the go to planner for a beautifully unique wedding or event. Having a true eye for details, she transforms your ideas into platinum moments and gorgeous details that make your event distinctive and unforgettable. Events by Gigi and her exceptional team will execute your plans while allowing you to sit back and celebrate your beautiful moment.

All weddings typically have the same elements; ceremony, reception and a loving couple. Events by Gigi wants to insure that our clients wedding is a true reflection of their style, taste and personality. From the moment guests arrive, we want to create a true experience from being greeted with a signature cocktail to the very last detail throughout the evening.

As a planner, our goal is to alleviate the stress and frustration that more often than not are tied to planning. Events by Gigi will deal with it all so you don’t have to. By offering a variety of planning levels, Gigi and her team will meet and customize all packages to fit your event needs. At the end of the day while we are hard at work you sit back and soak in the moment; after all it is your special day.

We pride ourselves in offering our clients a space to laugh, smile and feel inspired while they enjoy every moment of this chapter.

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$3,000

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$9,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$11,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil

Message vendor

• Hailey
    Hailey H. Married on 01/15/2023

Gigi is amazing

I could never ask for a better planner. Gigi is incredible- she is organized, creative, amazing and so professional. She made all of our wedding dreams come true. I could not recommend her enough. Gigi made the planning process such a treat.
    Andrea D. Married on 11/06/2022

The Best in Miami !!

Words cannot truly express how grateful I am to Gigi for planning and executing our wedding on 11/2022 .. We had such a great experience with Gigi from start to finish.. Extremely attentive, easy to work with and professional. She provided us with anything and everything we needed through out our time planning our wedding with her and even goes above and beyond for her clients .. answers texts , emails , phone calls in such a timely manner and always was able to reach her when needed which to me means a lot . She handled my family and friends perfectly and on our wedding day never let me or my husband think for a moment so we were able to enjoy our beautiful day.. Gigi you’re truly an angel and I’m forever grateful for all that you did for us !!! If you need the best .. I mean best wedding planner in Miami !! Gigi is your girl !! you won’t be disappointed….

Andrea & Juan
    Magda S. Married on 10/22/2022

Eternally grateful!!!

So very glad and grateful that Gigi was our wedding planner!! She is truly amazing, very detail oriented and on the ball. She did not skip a beat. I’m a very picky person always wanting perfection in everything I do. I was truly impressed by Gigi’s dedication to all the details that a wedding encompasses. We could not have had such an amazing wedding without her. I was actually surprised with myself being Mother of the Bride feeling as calm as I did during the entire wedding. We all truly enjoyed the wedding to the max knowing that Gigi was in complete control of everything that was happening. I can’t say enough about how wonderful she is. She became part of our family. We absolutely highly recommend Gigi for your event.
  • illustration stars

Samantha & Ernie
63 photos · 12/19/2020
Christine & Petr
44 photos · 05/27/2018

Mi Vintage - Farm Tables & Lounge Rentals Mi Vintage - Farm Tables & Lounge Rentals Wedding Rentals

GIGI is so great to work with! She is very responsive, has a can-do attitude, and most importantly she is so sweet. Our delivery was a breeze and everything ran on time because of her organization skills. Choose her as your wedding planner, I highly recommend her! She is amazing!

Total Exposure Band Total Exposure Band Wedding Bands

Very Professional and Highly Recommended.

Zeta Event Productions Zeta Event Productions Wedding DJs

We love working with Gigi, besides her great personality her and her team on top of their game, True professionals can wait to collaborate on other event with her!

Florian's Classics
5.0 out of 5 rating , 177 Reviews
· Wedding Limos
Moe's Party Rental
5.0 out of 5 rating , 13 Reviews
· Wedding Rentals

Miami, 33134
Location of (Events by Gigi)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding