Miami, FL 33134 Map · Phone number
Package Price $4,000
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 1

About Events by Gigi

Adored by her clients, Jenelli “Gigi” Agresti is the go to planner for a beautifully unique wedding or event. Having a true eye for details, she transforms your ideas into platinum moments and gorgeous details that make your event distinctive and unforgettable. Events by Gigi and her exceptional team will execute your plans while allowing you to sit back and celebrate your beautiful moment.

All weddings typically have the same elements; ceremony, reception and a loving couple. Events by Gigi wants to insure that our clients wedding is a true reflection of their style, taste and personality. From the moment guests arrive, we want to create a true experience from being greeted with a signature cocktail to the very last detail throughout the evening.

As a planner, our goal is to alleviate the stress and frustration that more often than not are tied to planning. Events by Gigi will deal with it all so you don’t have to. By offering a variety of planning levels, Gigi and her team will meet and customize all packages to fit your event needs. At the end of the day while we are hard at work you sit back and soak in the moment; after all it is your special day.

We pride ourselves in offering our clients a space to laugh, smile and feel inspired while they enjoy every moment of this chapter.

• Island Life Events
profile pic

120 Reviews for Events by Gigi

• Falini

Falini Shah · Getting married on 09/11/2021

You think you don't "need" a planner...

You often think you don't need a wedding planner, and that you can handle everything to get your wedding successfully executed. But about an hour in, i knew i was in over my head. As i started to plan my wedding and ask my friends for vendors, the rec i got for Gigi was "all my other vendors delivered their services as planned, but Gigi was the only one who i would recommend over and over again". And let me tell you, my friend was 1000% RIGHT. I live in Atlanta, and she made everything so easy as i planned my wedding in Fort Lauderdale. She visited my vendors on my behalf, communicated with them when needed, and kept everything organized. Gigi helped keep me level-headed as the bride, and every time i stressed about getting something done ASAP, she would remind me that 1) i have time, and 2) she's here for me! I can't say enough good things about her regarding both the planning and the day-of event. If you are on the fence, HIRE HER, you won't regret it!

Sent on 12/15/2020
  • Samantha

Samantha Gestido · Getting married on 07/12/2021

Words Cannot Explain How Grateful I am

We all know that planning a wedding is a team effort, but having Gigi makes the team run that much more efficiently. Hiring Gigi was the greatest decision ever! Gigi works endlessly to satisfy the bride and her team, she is budget conscious, and fights for her clients. She went ABOVE and BEYOND in making my wedding day come to life. Even in times of the "wonderful" COVID she made everything a dream come true. Please do not hesitate on hiring this amazing woman, she will save you plenty of headaches, stress, and unnecessary tension. Gigi's hard work, passion, drive and love for her career does not go unnoticed and she will make sure that no matter what the big day will be flawless. I recommend Gigi and her team to every bride out there, so do not think twice about hiring this amazing person! She is so amazing that I get to have an additional year with her for my big reception party in 2021, thanks COVID (;

Sent on 01/05/2021
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Ferro · Getting married on 06/11/2021

Absolutely Amazing

I hired Gigi as my month-of-coordinator for my wedding and must say that this was one of the best decisions that I made for my wedding day. I'll start by saying that I had not met with any other planner before meeting Gigi, and before leaving our first meeting my mom and I just felt that she would be perfect and booked her at that same moment!

Gigi is very down to earth, professional, responsible, honest, extremely helpful, flexible, and most of all VERY ORGANIZED! She was always willing to hop on a call or meet with me, and always responded quickly to emails and texts. Even though she was just a "month of" coordinator, she was always willing to answer any question I had even if it was more than a month before the wedding, and to me this spoke a lot about her work ethic. She confirmed all of my vendors the month before the wedding, helped set up a detailed timeline (she was also very patient with my many revisions, thank you Gigi!!) and was just all around amazing. After all of our phone calls and meetings, I always felt like a huge weight had just been taken off my shoulders.

Working with Gigi was truly an amazing experience and I feel lucky to have worked with her. She managed my wedding day flow flawlessly, set up all my decor, and fully executed my vision. She also made sure that my groom and I ate dinner and had some alone time right before we walked into the reception room. Once the wedding was over, she also made sure that the late night snack was sent to our room for us to enjoy. Her attention to detail was impeccable! Another much appreciated gesture is how much Gigi sticks up for her brides, even after the wedding night has passed.

After the wedding, my bridal party and family kept telling me just how great and sweet Gigi was. I would without a doubt recommend Gigi to any bride planning their wedding who would like to feel less stressed and have peace of mind during the planning process and especially throughout the wedding weekend.

Sent on 01/05/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Events by Gigi FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 2000.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 4000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 6000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Eco-Friendly
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Real Wedding

• Mi Vintage - Farm Tables & Lounge Rentals Wedding Rentals

GIGI is so great to work with! She is very responsive, has a can-do attitude, and most importantly she is so sweet. Our delivery was a breeze and everything ran on time because of her organization skills. Choose her as your wedding planner, I highly recommend her! She is amazing!

• Total Exposure Band Wedding Bands

Very Professional and Highly Recommended.

• Zeta Event Productions Wedding DJs

We love working with Gigi, besides her great personality her and her team on top of their game, True professionals can wait to collaborate on other event with her!

• Miami, 33134 See on map
    Location of (Events by Gigi)