Miami, FL 33134 Map · Phone number

Events by Gigi 5
Events by Gigi 6
Events by Gigi 7

Bianca · Married on 01/26/2019

Life changing wedding planner.

When it comes down to planning a wedding, there’s a million little details, a million large details and about a hundred opinions all flying at you at once.
    Truly and honestly if it weren’t for Gigi, I don’t know that I would have enjoyed and loved my wedding day as much as I did.
    Firstly, she’s just an absolute saint. She always ALWAYS operates professionally and is willing to work and fight for what you want. She knows how to talk to those people who are difficult and she knows how to navigate the wedding waters!
    Secondly, Gigi is absolutely amazing when it comes to communication. You’ll never be ghosted or find find yourself waiting for an email response. She is prompt and always on the ball!
    Lastly, Gigi has a heart of gold. She kept me sane when I wanted to scream or cry or give up. She has this amazing way of making it seem like you’ve known her for years. She’ll never take advantage and her fees are the fairest of MANY that we priced in South Florida.
    If you are on the fence, take the plunge. Hire Gigi. Your married self will thank you over and over again!

Events by Gigi 8

Lauren · Married on 01/12/2019

Wedding planner

Trusting in Gigi to plan / finalize the last two months of my wedding was the best decision I could have ever made. It made a world of a difference to have her on my team! Gigi was professional, attentive, organized, personable, caring, and when above and beyond / exceeded my expectations in every way. I would highly recommend Gigi to my friends / families / strangers (and I don’t recommend people often). Gigi made sure I was relaxed and stress free on my special day ! I would use her services again and again to plan future events !

• Z

Zachary · Married on 12/30/2018

Absolutely amazing!

Working with Gigi was amazing. She is an absolute professional, extremely well organized, super friendly, easy to reach and talk to, has a great network of vendors and a wealth of experience - in short: she is very, very good at her job.
    We were reluctant to hire a day-of-coordinator at first, but the people in charge at our venue spoke very highly of Gigi (and her rates were very reasonable), so we decided to give it a try. After taking the leap, we never regretted it for one second. We planned our wedding remotely, so being able to talk to Gigi and getting her advice on vendors, event plan, food, drinks etc not only saved us a lot of money but also helped us staying relaxed throughout the process. She was also really helpful in accommodating our special requests and never made us feel like anything was too much.
    During the day, she and her team did a perfect job. The venue looked gorgeous and exactly as we imagined, thanks to their supervision of the setup. Everything went exactly as planned - if it didn't, it was taken care of and dealt with smoothly (and, mostly, without ever being noticed by me). We were able to fully enjoy our wedding and reception with our guests thanks to Gigi and her team managing everything in the background. Not once did I feel stressed about any of the logistical details. It was truly a perfect day, and it would not have been possible without Events by Gigi.

Events by Gigi FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 4,000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 6,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 4

Real Weddings

• Mi Vintage Rental Co. Miami
    Mi Vintage Rental Co. Miami Photo Booths

GIGI is so great to work with! She is very responsive, has a can-do attitude, and most importantly she is so sweet. Our delivery was a breeze and everything ran on time because of her organization skills. Choose her as your wedding planner, I highly recommend her! She is amazing!

• Total Exposure Band
    Total Exposure Band Wedding Bands

Very Professional and Highly Recommended.

• Zeta Event Productions
    Zeta Event Productions Wedding DJs

We love working with Gigi, besides her great personality her and her team on top of their game, True professionals can wait to collaborate on other event with her!

• Miami, 33134 See on map