Miami, FL 33134 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date

89 Reviews for Events by Gigi

• Arianna

Arianna · Married on 10/20/2018

5/5 - Cannot Recommend Enough!

My husband and I contracted Gigi a little over a year before our wedding day, but we knew we wanted her as our planner when we noticed her attention to detail at our friend’s wedding three years prior. We booked her for full service wedding planning, considering that my husband and I both work long hours and I was right smack in the middle of graduate school. Despite our hectic schedules, Gigi never made us feel stressed, overwhelmed, or out of the loop when it came to planning the most important day of our lives. She not only recommended high quality vendors, she set up each appointment at times that worked best for us and was never, ever tardy or rushed. She never pressured us into making decisions yet kept us on a timeline that ensured a well planned, picture perfect day. She was always quick to respond to our inquiries, easily accessible, and above all – paid such strenuous attention to detail that she almost made it seem like we both were getting married!

On the day of our wedding, she executed our vision with such perfection that we have been told by several members of our friends and family that it was the most spectacular wedding they have ever attended. As the bride, I never felt stressed or concerned on my special day because I knew with absolute certainty that Gigi had it covered. Now that a few days have passed, several fires that Gigi put out have come to my attention that I had no idea about the day of. This goes to show how professional Gigi is and how good she is at what she does. I am afraid that words fall short of how wholeheartedly I recommend Gigi for any couple that is looking for someone to guide them along the seemingly arduous process of wedding planning, but if there is anything you take away from this review, please let it be this: book Gigi as your wedding planner. You will be so thrilled that you did.

Events by Gigi 1
    Events by Gigi 2
    Events by Gigi 3
  • HowIJourney

Howijourney · Married on 08/18/2018

Great Planner!

In planning our wedding we thought that having a planner would be too expensive but luckily for us Gigi had a variety of options that worked within our budget! We opted for the month of planner package which worked out great for us. Despite being contracted just for the month of, Gigi was always willing to meet with us and lend a helping hand. We appreciated her coordinating everything on the big day to ensure that we did not have to worry about anything and could really sit back and enjoy ourselves. She also ensured that everything at the venue was clean and organized for us to receive our full deposit refund. Definitely recommend!

• O

Ody · Married on 06/09/2018

Gigi is exceptionally and absolutely devoted to her profession. We have no words to express our gratitude to her and her wonderful staff. We would have never had such a beautiful wedding if it wasn’t for her hard work and her non-stop Desire to please every detail.
    From the beginning she had everything under control, every question was answered. Every detail was perfect.
    Thank you Gigi for your total commitment to making our daughters wedding a most memorable evening!!!

Events by Gigi FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,975.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,534.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 5,012.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

• Mi Vintage Rental Co. Miami
    Mi Vintage Rental Co. Miami Photo Booths

GIGI is so great to work with! She is very responsive, has a can-do attitude, and most importantly she is so sweet. Our delivery was a breeze and everything ran on time because of her organization skills. Choose her as your wedding planner, I highly recommend her! She is amazing!

• Total Exposure Band
    Total Exposure Band Wedding Bands

Very Professional and Highly Recommended.

• Zeta Event Productions
    Zeta Event Productions Wedding DJs

We love working with Gigi, besides her great personality her and her team on top of their game, True professionals can wait to collaborate on other event with her!

• Miami, FL 33134 See on map