Miami, FL 33134 Map · Phone number

114 Reviews for Events by Gigi

• Jennifer

Jennifer Ferro · Getting married on 06/11/2021

Absolutely Amazing

I hired Gigi as my month-of-coordinator for my wedding and must say that this was one of the best decisions that I made for my wedding day. I'll start by saying that I had not met with any other planner before meeting Gigi, and before leaving our first meeting my mom and I just felt that she would be perfect and booked her at that same moment!

Gigi is very down to earth, professional, responsible, honest, extremely helpful, flexible, and most of all VERY ORGANIZED! She was always willing to hop on a call or meet with me, and always responded quickly to emails and texts. Even though she was just a "month of" coordinator, she was always willing to answer any question I had even if it was more than a month before the wedding, and to me this spoke a lot about her work ethic. She confirmed all of my vendors the month before the wedding, helped set up a detailed timeline (she was also very patient with my many revisions, thank you Gigi!!) and was just all around amazing. After all of our phone calls and meetings, I always felt like a huge weight had just been taken off my shoulders.

Working with Gigi was truly an amazing experience and I feel lucky to have worked with her. She managed my wedding day flow flawlessly, set up all my decor, and fully executed my vision. She also made sure that my groom and I ate dinner and had some alone time right before we walked into the reception room. Once the wedding was over, she also made sure that the late night snack was sent to our room for us to enjoy. Her attention to detail was impeccable! Another much appreciated gesture is how much Gigi sticks up for her brides, even after the wedding night has passed.

After the wedding, my bridal party and family kept telling me just how great and sweet Gigi was. I would without a doubt recommend Gigi to any bride planning their wedding who would like to feel less stressed and have peace of mind during the planning process and especially throughout the wedding weekend.

Sent on 01/05/2020
  • Diana

Diana Fonseca · Getting married on 04/12/2021

The wedding of my DREAMS because of Gigi.

Gigi is an absolute master at her craft and I would not have had my fairytale wedding without her. She is a meticulous planner who pays attention to every last detail involved. I worked so well with her from the very first phone call. She is also not afraid to fight for you. She is fair and voices her opinion firmly if needed, with the different vendors to make sure things are exactly as you want them. But she also works with the best people and has excellent relationships, everyone loves her! She is very thoughtful and had many nice gestures with my husband and I. She made me feel so special from day one. I'll never forget the experience picking out the linens, the chairs, the plates etc. She set up different designs for me to review. Working together on the flowers was another highlight as she knew how important this was for me. She provides a level of service that is immeasurable. She instills trust and confidence. She always listened to me and she guided me every step of the way. I told her many times how much I trusted her judgement and valued her input. She was always available, she was transparent and very communicative. Her work ethic and level of professionalism is one of her most remarkable qualities. She truly cares and it's what I loved most about her. As the weather was not very favorable on our big day and with an entirely outdoor wedding - I knew she had everything under control with a plan B & C & D in place. And even if things weren't going as we planned, I trusted her a thousand percent to make last minute changes that would still be tasteful and beautiful. I did not experience any stress or doubts or nervousness at any point during the planning process or on the day of the wedding. Gigi worked really hard to make sure everything was perfect and it truly was a stunning event. The level of excitement and happiness I felt is simply indescribable. My heart is still bursting with emotion just reliving every detail of that night. It was honestly the most incredible experience and the BEST DAY of my life, and it was all possible because of Gigi and her team. This was worth every penny and more!!

Sent on 01/02/2020

Keane · Married on 01/18/2020

Best decision you’ll ever make!!

Just do it! That is all I have to say if you have any hesitation of working with Gigi. Initially I thought my family and I could do it all but I was going to check around and see if having a coordinator would be worth it and let me tell you, Gigi was the best investment for my wedding and I would do it all over in a heartbeat. The first time we talked which was 18 months out from my wedding date, we spent about 45 minutes on the phone and I knew immediately that I wanted to work with her. I was planning my wedding from Chicago and whenever I came into town for wedding stuff, Gigi took time to meet with me to make sure everything was how/what I wanted. She also had the pleasure of dealing with my whole family and all of their type A personalities and she handled it like a champ!

Now let’s just talk about the week of the wedding. We decided last minute we wanted a cigar bar and within 24 hours Gigi sent us several quotes and then booked the one we decided on. Any last minute requests we had for the vendors Gigi made sure to touch base with everyone and had all of our requests met. We chatted pretty much every day and she assured me everything was taken care of.

Fast forward to the day of the wedding and everything went seamlessly. Me nor my family had to worry about anything because Gigi and her team took care of everything! While we were getting hair and makeup done, she coordinated with my maid of honor to make sure we were on time for everything. The set up was gorgeous and everything played out like it was supposed to. She was even able to keep some surprises a secret and was able to capture the groom and my reactions once the surprises were unveiled. Her and her team took care of everything at the end of the night so we did not have to worry about it. Throughout the night she made sure the groom and I had drinks and food at all times.

Gigi is extremely personable and completely understood everything that I wanted my wedding to be. She was also not afraid to provide recommendations on alternatives and how to do things based off of her past experiences. She’s done this a ton of times so of course we listened. We have her free reign on making changes the day of based on her vision and what fit better in the moment. Looking back, I think I would have lost my mind if Gigi was not there to take care of everything. She literally allowed me to be stress free and actually enjoy the weeks and days leading up to my wedding.

You will not find anyone who cares as much about your wedding as Gigi. She literally treated me like I was the only person she was working with at a given point in time. Hands down the best decision ever was hiring Gigi. She made our wedding day magical!

Sent on 01/27/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Events by Gigi FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 2000.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 4000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 6000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Eco-Friendly
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

Real Weddings

• Mi Vintage - Farm Tables & Lounge Rentals Wedding Rentals

GIGI is so great to work with! She is very responsive, has a can-do attitude, and most importantly she is so sweet. Our delivery was a breeze and everything ran on time because of her organization skills. Choose her as your wedding planner, I highly recommend her! She is amazing!

• Total Exposure Band Wedding Bands

Very Professional and Highly Recommended.

• Zeta Event Productions Wedding DJs

We love working with Gigi, besides her great personality her and her team on top of their game, True professionals can wait to collaborate on other event with her!

• Miami, 33134 See on map
    Location of (Events by Gigi)