Miami, FL 33134 Map · Phone number

Events by Gigi 7
  • Liz

Liz Tirrell · Married on 04/27/2019

Mother of the Bride April 2019 wedding

Gigi from Events by Gigi was phenomenal! As the mother of the bride we hired Gigi as our day of coordinator. "Day of" doesn't even begin to explain all the hard work and dedication leading up to our daughter's wedding that Gigi and her team provided. Her professionalism and knowledge was extremely helpful especially as this was a first wedding in our family and it can be a very stressful time. Gigi gave us wonderful & thoughtful suggestions to match our style. It was like working with your best friend where you could be open and honest about ideas, thoughts and even our budget. There wasn't a detail that was overlooked. The week before the wedding when I should have been overwhelmed, I felt a calmness because we were so confident in all that Gigi did for us that we knew the wedding would be wonderful. We truly were able to enjoy the wedding without any worries as Gigi and her team were present taking care of all the behind the scene details. I would hire Gigi in a heartbeat! She is the BEST and most wonderful person. You will love her!

Sent on 05/11/2019

Stephanie · Married on 03/02/2019

Gigi is so much more than a wedding planner, she’ll change your mindset on the entire wedding planning process and actually make it enjoyable.

I don’t even know where or how to start to describe Gigi. I’m on my honeymoon and I could not let another day go by without sharing with everyone how incredible Gigi has been over the past few months. I gave her a call about 4 months before my wedding, overwhelmed and not really sure what to do next. I had set up calls with 3-4 wedding coordinators and Gigi was the first i spoke with. After that phone call I cancelled all the other meetings I had.

Gigi is so incredibly professional, calm, polite, just exactly who you would want helping you the entire way. We spoke once for a short time and it was like she instantly knew me, not just my wedding details. She is easy to get ahold of, extremely responsive and very detail oriented. To be honest, I don’t know how she gets the energy to do as much as she does. Every choice, vendor, and meeting that was required Gigi handled with such poise and professionalism. Even keeping them on weekends and if necessary as late as possible so that we would not miss work. Every time we met she ensured we have a schedule to hit a couple vendors at once to not waste anyone’s time. She keeps you calm when you’re afriad things may fall apart and solves all problems you throw at her.

My (new) husband and I have large opinionated families that all wanted to be around for the planning process. Gigi navigated these waters without breaking a sweat. Everyone she meets, everyone that has ever met her you will agree that she’s increíble. In fact, every vendor we interacted with said the same thing; “WOW with Gigi you’re in great hands.” And we were.

I could never thank Gigi enough for all of the hard work she did to make our weekend (because yes, she did my rehearsal, rehearsal dinner, wedding, AND brunch) even more than I could have every imagined. I felt like a guest at my wedding sometimes because I couldn’t have imagined what we had talked about coming out the way it did. Every turn has a detail, something unique, something she took time and dedication to complete.

I could go on forever and feel like I have, but if it’s one vendor from my whole experience I could recommend it would be WITHOUT A DOUBT Events by Gigi. She did so much more than help me plan a wedding, and for that I can never thank her enough. I find myself literally thinking of other things I can have Gigi plan for me (See you at my baby shower, Gigi).

Don’t make the mistake I did and call her toward the end. Grab your ring, grab your guy and have Gigi make your reality more incredible than what you even dreamed of.

Sent on 03/05/2019
    Events by Gigi 15
    Events by Gigi 16

Daniella Padron · Married on 02/23/2019

Simply amazing

Gigi was amazing!!! Choosing her as our month of/day of planner was the best decision ever. We started working together a few weeks before the month mark, always made herself available to us, was very very responsive and is a sweetheart. She was able to bring to life our wedding vision and so much more! She was on top of every single detail the entire day/night, which was extremely helpful so we were actually able to truly enjoy our wedding day knowing everything was under control. She was extremely flexible even with very last minute changes and never once pushed back. All of our vendors had so many great things to say about her and how great she was to work with. Gigi was the best investment we made for our special day, I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for an amazing planner!

Sent on 02/25/2019

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 4,000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 6,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 4

Real Weddings

• Mi Vintage Rentals
    Mi Vintage Rentals Wedding Rentals

GIGI is so great to work with! She is very responsive, has a can-do attitude, and most importantly she is so sweet. Our delivery was a breeze and everything ran on time because of her organization skills. Choose her as your wedding planner, I highly recommend her! She is amazing!

• Total Exposure Band
    Total Exposure Band Wedding Bands

Very Professional and Highly Recommended.

• Zeta Event Productions
    Zeta Event Productions Wedding DJs

We love working with Gigi, besides her great personality her and her team on top of their game, True professionals can wait to collaborate on other event with her!

• Miami, 33134 See on map