19362 SW 106th Ave, Miami, FL 33157 Map · Phone number

About Moe's Party Rental

We rents tents, tables, chairs, linens, dance floors, stages, fans, lights, glassware, flatware, plates, coffee makers, food warmers, champagne fountains, wedding arches, columns, easels, bridal or baby shower chairs, red carpets, and lots of wedding accessories.

ttf40x100b
DSCN0743

10 Reviews for Moe's Party Rental

• Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing, super friendly and reliable party rental

Moe's party rental is an amazing party rental company. I hired them to provide my flatware, plates and glassware for my weeding. I spoke mostly with Prema and man is she the sweetest and friendliest women working in the industry. There were many times throughout the year that I changed the quote, or asked her to spend me pictures of the items and she never said no. She is so accommodating made the entire wedding process stress free. I also hired them to provide a 15x 15 dance floor which requires alot of men to setup and they were the first ones to arrive on site that day and finished up so quickly very impressed. I even remember the week of my wedding it was projected to thunderstorm and I was looking for emergency tents and she assisted so quickly making sure my guest would be covered from the rain. Luckily I didnt need to use a tent my wedding was in perfect south Florida weather but the process of looking up the items and offering me reasonable quotes was such impeccable customer service. I also had the pleasure of using Moe's for my bridal shower as well and I am so glad to have trusted them on two special occasions. If anyone is looking for party rental company that is organized, cost friendly, and super reliable and friendly employees look no further and give Moe's Party Rentals a call.

Thank you so much Moes for making my special day one to remember.

Best wishes,
    Mr & Mrs. Alfonso

Sent on 12/18/2018

giuliana · Married on 04/01/2017

I have used Moe's for three events so far, my (now) husband's birthday party, our rehearsal dinner on March 31 and our April 1 wedding. I worked with Prema for rentals for all three events and she is one of the most lovely people I have ever met. I am an extremely indecisive person and probably called Prema over 100 times before making a final decision on the exact rentals I needed. She never got impatient or frustrated with me. She wanted to make sure my event (especially rehearsal dinner and wedding) were perfect, and they really were. They are also the best price in town!

Prema will make sure you get exactly what you need. She is sweet, accommodating and resourceful. If they don't have what you are looking for, she will give you recommendations on how to call or where to look. I wanted string lights for my wedding and Moe's does not have them, so she put me in touch with someone who could help me. I needed generators for my wedding, and Moe's doesn't have them, so she referred me to a company that does.

Prema (and Moe's) will be providing the rentals for my events for many years to come. Thank you again for being so lovely. It was my pleasure to work with them!

Sent on 05/03/2017

Maria · Married on 10/10/2015

Nash at Moe's was our guy! He was prompt, courteous, and helpful. The rentals were of quality and reasonably priced.

Highly Recommended!

Sent on 10/17/2015

Moe's Party Rental FAQ

• Which of the following event rental services to you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Showroom
  • What event items are available? Aisle Runners, Altar/Arch, Audio Equipment, Chair Covers, Chairs, Chuppah, Dance Floor, Drapery, Lights, Mandaps, Tables, Tent Accessories, Tents
  • Which of the following services do your prices include? Delivery

• Don Paella Catering Services
    Don Paella Catering Services Wedding Caterers

You wont find a better party rental in Miami than Moe's. They have worked with us for many years now. Their prices are very reasonable and their professional service is top of the line. Call them at 3052593444 Youry Tundidor Don Paella Catering

• 19362 SW 106th Ave Miami, 33157 See on map