Don Paella Catering Services

Miami, Florida View map

Don Paella Catering Services is a wedding catering service located in Miami, Florida. This catering company is dedicated to providing fresh and tasty seafood for clients in South Florida. Not only do they provide top-notch food for your wedding day, but they will also cook their Paella in front of your guests at your event. There are other options besides seafood, including Argentinian BBQ. Don Paella Catering Services is great for a nautical wedding menu, and they also include tapas and appetizers.

Don Paella Catering Services offers hors d'oeuvres and a custom menu so that your food best represents you and your partner. Additional catering services include:

• Breakfast/brunch
  • Servers
  • Stations
  • Tapas

Cuisine
This catering company can serve BBQ as well as Mexican food. Additional cuisine styles include:

• American
  • Caribbean
  • Chinese
  • Italian
  • Latin American
  • Seafood
  • Spanish
  • Veteran-owned

What is the average catering price per person for plated service?

$10

What is the average catering price per person for buffet service?

$10

What is the average catering price per person for stations?

$10

What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres?

$2

China
Linens
Flatware
Glassware

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)

What event services do you provide?

Delivery
Set Up
Clean Up

What catering services do you provide?

Breakfast / Brunch
Plated
Server(s)
Stations
Tapas

What types of cuisine do you cater?

American
Latin American
Mexican
Seafood
Spanish

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
Lactose Free
No Pork
Kosher
Nut Free
Organic
Vegan
Vegetarian

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
House Wine
Champagne Toast
Outside Alcohol

Which of the following items can you provide?

Chairs
Tables

Which of the following items can you provide?

Barware
China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

Jacqueline Married on 08/05/2017
    My husband and I used Don Paella for catering to our wedding and also got 2 bartenders!!! We could not have been more happier with them! Bartenders were great, professional and very friendly! The food was great and all our guest thought the same, even someone told me it was the best wedding food they ever had!!! I would totally recommend this place for any event!!! I look forward to using them again.

Don Paella Catering Services's reply:

Hi Jacqueline, I greatly appreciate that you took the time to write about your experience with our services. I'm very happy to hear that we met your expectations. I'd like to thank you for choosing our company to cater your wedding. We would love to serve you again in the future.
    Harley Married on 02/01/2017
    Don Paella was recommended by my wedding vendor and were very pleasant to work with. My fiance had one request for the dinner at our reception: "no 'wedding food!'" We all know what that's like- lifeless and dry pieces of chicken, reheated potato puffs, soggy salads.

Duos was nothing of the sort-needless to say, we were delighted!

Hey Harley,
    Congratulations on your wedding and I wish you wonderful things on your new life ahead. I know a wedding is a very important day in your life and I'm glad that you chose our company to provide the catering for you. I'm very happy to hear that you and your wife were satisfied with our food and services. Thank you so much for posting your review and if we can help you with any future events please let us know.

Youry Tundidor
    Owner
    Don Paella Catering
  • Laura
    Laura Married on 10/15/2016
    Very professional service. I needed a paella (which was very tasty) and although i got the paella with half a lobster tail for every other person i had no complaints on the portion. Plus i had another entree option through a different vendor. teh Paella was very colorful and they were flexible in the area where it was cooked because you do have to provide a covered area. my food area was a covered driveway at a private residence. I also hired a bartender and servers. everything worked out perfect. The only thing my husband questioned was there was no call during the week of the event from the vendor but they answered our early morning call the day of the wedding and assured us everything and everybody we hired would be there. great service and food.

Hi Laura,
    I'm very happy to hear that we met your expectations. Thank you so much for putting your trust in our company to cater your wedding. I appreciate that you've taken the time to talk about your experience. Wish you a very happy marriage and great things for the New Year.

Youry

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Deals

Don Paella Catering Services 1
Discount
Book us Mon-Thur and mention this Ad to receive 15% off our regular price.

Curtiss Mansion Curtiss Mansion Mansion Weddings

We make a point of trying the food from every caterer that works in the Mansion. I am always thrilled when Don Paella and his team are chosen because I know dinner will be awesome! This team is so clean and efficient I never stress about anything. Thank you Yury!

Moe's Party Rental Moe's Party Rental Wedding Rentals

Great Service and Excellent Food.

Signature Events Planning and Design Studio Signature Events Planning and Design Studio Wedding Planners

Don Paella Catering is very professional with fabulous service and quality food.

6525 SW 45 St Miami, Florida, 33155
Location of (Don Paella Catering Services)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding