Miami, Florida, Miami, FL 33177 Map · Phone number

About THE MIX DISH

THE MIX DISH is a boutique tabletop rental company based in Miami, Florida. Founded in 2016, this unique company offers eclectic and mismatched rental items that will enhance the vintage elegance of any wedding, birthday, baby shower and/or corporate event. Stephanie Diaz-Miranda, the founder and creative director of the organization, draws inspiration from the diverse cultures that accompany her two homesteads: New York and Miami. She now strives to grow her already-vast collection of vintage pieces in order to provide each couple with a stunningly-decorated celebration of love.

THE MIX DISH is home to a selection of china, stoneware, glassware, and flatware. Each piece that finds a place in Stephanie's collection is carefully curated in order to ensure high-quality, beauty, and an air of nostalgia. Couples can truly make their event one-of-a-kind with the company's charming tea sets, unique flatware, and remarkable charger plates. For further assistance with wedding celebrations, Stephanie and her team can provide day-of delivery, setup, and cleanup services.

• The Pablo Cigar Show, Inc
16 0024 51 918731 1564008583
2vf 2778 51 918731 1570049494

8 Reviews for THE MIX DISH

Nicole Dawson · Married on 02/01/2020

Great communication and unique pieces.

Stephanie, founder and creative director from The Mix Dish, has a great selection of eclectic tabletop rentals. She was also quick to respond in emails to any and all questions and did so in the sweetest and kindest manner. She attended my initial walkthrough of the venue and was beyond flexible with my needs and always offered different options to fit our budget. Stephanie and her team went above and beyond what we asked for and created the most beautiful tablescapes for our wedding. If my husband and I have an event again, she will be the first person I reach out to. Thank you so much, Stephanie, we are so happy The Mix Dish was there to make our day extra special.

Sent on 03/02/2020

THE MIX DISH's reply:

Nicole, it was a dream and a pleasure to work with you. Thank you so much for your kind and encouraging words. It is great to hear you loved our collection, attention to detail and communication. I am sure we will work together again. ☺️💖

Liz Dixon · Married on 07/20/2019

Fantastic!

They were a dream to work with, great at communicating, being flexible with logistics and their rentals were gorgeous!

Sent on 07/24/2019

Hi Liz,
    Thank you for taking the time to review us! I am so glad you loved our services and collection. I look forward in working with you again.
    Stephanie.
  • Sarah

Sarah Landman · Married on 06/22/2019

Perfection!

The Mix Dish is absolutely incredible to work with! They have such attention to detail and completely elevated my wedding! All of my guest flipped over there table scape! It was absolutely stunning! They are top notch and I highly recommend them over any other vendor in Miami!

Sent on 06/25/2019

THE MIX DISH's reply:

Hi Sarah. Thank you so much for taking the time to review us! It gives me so much joy knowing you loved your tablescape and I was able to meet your needs. Thank you for all of your support.

THE MIX DISH FAQ

• Which of the following event rental services to you provide?
    Clean Up
    Delivery
    Setup
  • What event items are available?
    Decor
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    China
    Flatware
    Glassware
    Linens
  • Which of the following services do your prices include?
    Clean Up
    Delivery

• Blue Orchid Events & Design Wedding Planners

I'm obsessed with Mix Dish... they have an incredible inventory!

• Christy V & Co., Weddings & Events Wedding Planners

I highly recommend the mix dish to all of my brides. Not only are they extremely professional, but they can style a table better than anyone in Miami. I have worked with the mix dish on several occasions and every time they have blown me and my couples away.

• Miami, Florida Miami, FL, 33177 See on map
    305-902-6691 (Phone number)
    Location of (THE MIX DISH)