Mr. B Hospitality

770 Ponce de Leon Blvd., Suite #302B, Miami, FL 33134 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Package Price $2,000

About Mr. B Hospitality

Mr. B Hospitality is a professional wedding planning business in Miami, Florida, managed by event specialist Frank Bustamante. Boasting over 20 years of successfully orchestrating events for hotels and corporations worldwide, the company specializes in high-quality, seamless occasions. Through its global consulting services, the team has gained recognition for its powerful organization and attention to detail, bringing large-scale events to life. Particularly passionate about weddings, the company curates stylish and elegant affairs with the happy couple’s tastes in mind.

Mr. B Hospitality offers a wide selection of wedding planning packages, ranging from day-of coordination to full-service planning. The team can provide specialist guidance in venue selection, helping couples find their dream location, along with highly commendable vendor recommendations. Additional services include event design and timeline creation.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
steff and ryan 2 51 555988 160937343445468

3 Reviews for Mr. B Hospitality

Ryan R. · Married on 02/11/2021

Frank is fantastic!

Frank was recommended to us through a friend of a family member. After having out first meeting with him, we knew that we didn't need to look any further for a wedding planner. From start to finish, Frank was there every step of the way. With advise, reassurances, and most importantly as a friend. When things became stressful, he was always a phone call away and always came through. There was no problem that he couldn't solve and no challenge that he wasn't ready to tackle. He truly was amazing and we couldn't have asked for someone more dedicated. From his amazing vendor contacts and his influence in the wedding community, we would not of had the wedding of our dreams without him. I hope everyone is lucky enough to have Mr. B as their wedding planner!

Sent on 12/30/2020

April M. · Married on 09/12/2014

Flawless Day

I spent some time this weekend, searching for my marriage license. In doing so I came across my wedding "binder" and some photos. While going through the binder, a multitude of happy memories came to mind. I was amazed to see how well my wedding planner, Frank Bustamante, knew me. Rather than giving me 100's of choices, he gave me two from each category: music, florals, linens, etc. therefore taking away the overwhelming decision process but still giving me options. He knew just which vendors would suit my style best, which we could most easily work with and most importantly who would deliver on the big day. As a former hotel executive, Frank really knows how best to work with hotels and venues to get the most value and make sure that the day goes off without a hitch. A flawless, perfectly orchestrated day where my husband and I knew that we were in the best of hands. We are already planning to renew our vows on anniversary 10. I just hope Frank is available.

Sent on 11/18/2020

Mr. B Hospitality FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1000
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 2000
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 3500
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 250
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• 770 Ponce de Leon Blvd., Suite #302B Miami, FL, 33134 See on map
    Location of (Mr. B Hospitality)