Chic Bahamas Weddings

Nassau, BS View map Visit website
$3,003 Package Price

$3,003 Package Price

Chic Bahamas Weddings is a full-service destination wedding planning company located in Nassau, Bahamas. This team of professional and experienced wedding planners is led by Marva Munroe. This strong group of coordinators will execute the details of your special day flawlessly. You can trust Chic Bahamas Weddings to create the perfect destination wedding to match your budget, vision, and style.

Chic Bahama Weddings provides full-service destination wedding planning and design service with great care, attention to detail, and true dedication to each client. They can provide full planning, production, and management of your multi-day event services so that you are able to get just the right amount of assistance you need to bring your event to life. The planning services that Chic Bahama Weddings provides include:

• Hotel group blocks
  • Budget analysis
  • Event design
  • Floral design
  • Timelines
  • Vendor referrals
  • Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2550.00

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3003

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$4592.00

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Rachel
    Rachel M. Getting married on 03/03/2022

Elegant-Stylish-Exclusive-Classy = Marva "Chic Bahamas Weddings"

Mrs. Marva will always hold a place in my heart. I will never forget the morning she took my call. I learned a few days later, Marva just lost both of her parents that morning & she took my call. I believe God leads us to special in our lives & Marva truly is a wonderful lady. She cares about each of her weddings & cares about each person and every detail involved in each wedding. I tried to give her as much detail, pictures, descriptions to convey what we desired for our wedding to make her job easier, but she actually made me feel less worried about the planning. Her many years in the industry just took over naturally. Myself & my husband are not high end clients. We own small family owned business in North Palm Beach, FL but when working with Marva I felt like a celebrity during the planning process & for our wedding day. Every bride & groom should feel like ROCK STARS & Marva really made us feel so special. If you want fresh flowers delivered to your bride every morning Marva will make sure it happens. If you want a private secluded Exuma sandbar wedding, Marva will make sure you have it. She even made the weather corporate =) If you want to include a Bahamian Junkanoo band to your special day then Chic Bahamas Weddings will deliver fun exciting beautiful experience s like these for you & your guest to enjoy. Every wedding needs beautiful flowers & Marva will make sure you receive nothing but the freshest that you desire. Chic Bahamas Weddings is quality and only works with best. Marva will not have it any other way and I appreciate it so much. We want to share everything we have from our wedding with Marva to her future brides/grooms. If you need a professional photographer Marva was able to recommend J. Co Photography & others that she works closely with for your special day. I could keep going on & on about Chic Bahamas Weddings... I will close by saying Chic Bahamas Wedding made my dream wedding come true at a very fair affordable pricing! Marva went over & beyond for us. We hope by sharing this review of our Exumas Sandbar wedding with Chic Bahamas Weddings is helpful in your decision for your wedding planner! -Rachel & John @FloridaScubaDivers
    Samantha G. Married on 04/10/2021

Wonderful experience!

Marva and her team did a fantastic job! She executed our vision perfectly. It was truly a magical day! Marva was very patient throughout the pandemic. We ended up working together for a long time and it was a great experience. She thought of everything and gave us direction every step of the way. Marva went above and beyond for our destination wedding in Exuma. We had the most special wedding and adore Marva.

Chic Bahamas Weddings's reply:

Hi Samantha,
    Many thanks for taking the time to review our services. I'm delighted that your vision was executed perfectly and that your Exuma wedding was truly a magical day! You and Drew were such a strikingly handsome couple. We sure did end up working together for a long time. We appreciate your patience so much. You, Drew, your family, and your friends were wonderful. We enjoyed every minute of creating the most special wedding for you. And, we adore you, too!
    All my very best,

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Callidora Callidora Wedding Hair & Makeup

Over the years I've worked with Marva she has indeed proven herself to be a pacesetter in the field of wedding planning. I truly admire her attention to detail, always calm and pleasant demeanor, as well as her depth of experience and knowledge of the wedding/event planning industry. I highly recommend her to anyone seeking services offered by Chic Bahamas Weddings!

IMAGES by Alexander (Bahamas) IMAGES by Alexander (Bahamas) Wedding Photographers

Any couple thinking of having a Destination Wedding in the Bahamas should call Chic Bahamas Weddings first. The service is truly exceptional and I have loved every wedding we have worked on together!

Mark Winder Photography Mark Winder Photography Wedding Photographers

I've worked with Chic Bahamas Weddings many times, and I have to say that Chic Bahamas does great work! They have amazing high end weddings. The couples we've collaborated with always rave about them. I look forward to working with them again in the future. Cheers! :)

Nassau Nassau, BS, 33304
877-209-5543
Location of (Chic Bahamas Weddings)

Other vendors in Bahamas for your wedding