Savannah, GA 31410 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 6

About Donna Von Bruening

As a photojournalist, Donna Von Bruening produces sincere, compelling photography focused on emotion and relationships. Based on the Georgia coast, she is the South's premiere wedding photographer and travels frequently for clients who believe that photography is a key element in their wedding.

Follow Donna Von Bruening on

Donna Von Bruening 6
Donna Von Bruening 7

A. Corbett · Married on 08/11/2019

The Best!!!

There are no words to describe how AMAZING and TALENTED Donna is. My husband and I feel so fortunate that we were able to work with her for our wedding. She is extremely detailed yet keeps everything natural and fun! Donna will have you laughing all day! She is an expert at capturing the real and raw emotions throughout the day... which is something we truly appreciate. We will forever relive our amazing memories through her photos!!!

Sent on 04/11/2019
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 09/15/2018

Wonderful Experience!

We hired Donna to shoot our wedding in September of 2018, based on her excellent reputation and portfolio. When Hurricane Florence threatened the area and the governor closed the coastline the week of the wedding, she was one of the first people to reach out to me to offer support and to assure us that she would rebook us for another date if we chose to reschedule the event. I was very touched that she was genuinely more concerned about us than she was about her own schedule.

We set a new date in April of this year and finally got to meet Donna! She was everything I had expected: kind, hilarious, talented, encouraging and EFFICIENT! It was important to us to enjoy every minute of the event, and Donna was able to capture moments effortlessly and quickly. Our families could then enjoy the cocktail hour instead of spending their time standing for portraits, and we could enjoy more time with our family and friends. Donna makes you feel comfortable playing model for a day, and she could not be more fun to be around. She is a vendor that you quickly want to call your friend. When I got the photos back, I was tearing up all over again. We were blown away by how beautiful the photos turned out and we are so grateful that we were able to work with Donna.

Sent on 04/26/2019
  • Molly

Molly Conn · Married on 08/17/2018

A lifelong experience and new friend

One of the highlights of my whole wedding was meeting Donna and getting to work with her. It was truly a “love at first sight.” She was the only photographer I ever pursued because from the second we emailed something just clicked. Even through email she was personable, comfortable, I felt like I had already known her forever and that she was truly on my side and wanted to make my big day memorable. We became friends during the whole process and still keep in touch. My husband loves using the “Donna” tumblers she sent us after we signed the contact and talking about how great our big day was every time he makes a drink in them. Everyone involved in the wedding talked about how great our photographer was from how organized and efficient she was (it didn’t take all night to take pictures and we could be on the dance floor!) The quality and variety of the pictures are STUNNING and truly capture the magic of our day. I cannot wait til we grow our family and make trips to Savannah to see Donna baby pictures, family portraits, senior pictures and even just to say hi for a quick hug on vacations. Donna is a professional who is laid back, so fun, relaxing and beyond gifted. I love her and everything she gifted me by being my photographer.

Sent on 04/13/2019
    Donna Von Bruening 17
    Donna Von Bruening 18

Donna Von Bruening FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 6,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 9,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs

Real Weddings

View more weddings

• Colleton River Club
    Colleton River Club Country Club Weddings

BEAUTIFUL photographs and AMAZING personality. I would highly recommend Donna for your event!

• Savannah Special Events by Ranco
    Savannah Special Events by Ranco Wedding Rentals

Professional, dedicated and very talented photographer!

• Savannah Wedding Films
    Savannah Wedding Films Wedding Videographers

Donna Von Bruening is a super professional master of her craft, and the results show in her exceptional work. She makes very beautiful, personal images and is always great to work with!

• Savannah, 31410 See on map