Chic Bahamas Weddings Reviews

Chic Bahamas Weddings 2
  • Gina

Gina · Married on 07/02/2019

Marva is amazing!

Marva is absolutely wonderful. From the first phone call to the end of our wedding day, she was calm, resourceful, knowledgeable, and very organized. You knew you were in good hands the moment you talked to her. It can be nerve wracking planning a destination wedding because you don’t know the area or any companies. With Marva, that stress can be taken away because not only does she have amazing contacts, she is able to take you ideas and turn them into reality. The vendors she works with are all 5-star, especially the catering. The chef was phenomenal and all my guests are still raving about him. The photographer (Alfred Anderson) was there each step of the way to capture every memory. He knew exactly how to put us at ease and bring the best out of us. The flowers were exquisite and were more than we could have imagined. The servers were professional and courteous. The steel drum player was extremely talented and put us in the island mood. The DJ kept everyone on their feet until late in the night. I highly recommend Marva and team. I genuinely can’t express my gratitude enough. Thank you so much Marva for giving us our dream wedding!!

Sent on 07/27/2019

michele · Married on 11/10/2018

Dreamy Destination Wedding in Exuma

To say we were lucky to have found Marva would be an understatement. My husband and I are from NJ and always knew we wanted a destination wedding. When we finally decided on Exuma, we quickly realized planning our wedding so far away wasn’t going to be an easy task. We had so many ideas but didn’t know where to start, we were lost. That’s when we contacted Marva and I am so happy we did! After our first phone conversation, she had put my mind to ease and since that very day everything fell perfectly into place. Marva was unbelievably positive, supportive, patient and professional throughout our entire wedding planning process. The wedding weekend she planned was a true reflection of her incredible talent and passion for what she does. Marva stopped at nothing to make sure my husband and I had the most incredible day of our lives! Nothing I can say could translate the gratitude we have for Marva, her team, the execution, and delivery from the months leading up to especially the day of. 5 stars isn't a limit that could capture all Marva and her talented team have done for our wedding weekend in Exuma. Without a doubt, Marva was the best wedding planner we could have ever asked for and we are so lucky we found her. Her talent far exceeds anything I know. I'm a bit of a control freak (being honest) but felt so comfortable having her steer through the day - and she pulled off WAY better than I envisioned. Marva and her team created the most stunning wedding ceremony and reception, I couldn’t believe my eyes. I cannot stop thinking about how beautiful everything was. I had sent Marva a vision board of how I always pictured my wedding. Honestly, I was shocked to see how perfectly Marva and her team executed down to the littlest detail. My family and friends are still talking about it! Marva and her team truly went above and beyond to make my vision come to life and I couldn’t have asked for anything more. If anyone is looking for a planner for their destination wedding in Bahamas that will guide you through the entire planning process and see through the day of with both the highest professionalism and finesse, I promise you will not go wrong with Marva and her team! Now that the wedding is over Marva will always hold a very special place in my heart. She is such a wonderful talented person any bride would be lucky to have her by their side.

Sent on 12/10/2018

Chic Bahamas Weddings's reply:

Hi Michele, it was such an honour to work with you and Eddie to plan your dreamy Exuma wedding at Grand Isle Resort and Spa! Thank you for your review. And, thank you for choosing our services.

Your vision was special ... we're happy that you, your family and friends loved your wedding!

You, Eddie, and your family will forever have a special place in our hearts as well. We love you!

Wishing you a marriage filled with love, peace, and joy!!!

Angela · Married on 11/03/2018

Marva is ah-mazing

I have nothing but amazing things to say about Marva and her team. She is truly the pleasant person I have ever worked with in my life. She was recommended to us and I am so happy that we found her and that she was available. Her presence is so calming that it was impossible to feel stressed out which is a welcome break from the chaos of planning a wedding. We hired her as out Day-Of Coordinator and she honestly made our wedding day a dream. Everything went so smoothly and there were no hiccups. Since we had our ceremony/reception on the south-west side of the island and the majority of our guests were visiting she arranged the transportation to get them to and from their hotels. She kept everything on track and our wedding day was perfect. We highly recommend her!

Sent on 12/05/2018

Chic Bahamas Weddings's reply:

Hi Angela, what a joy it was to help you on your wedding day! Thank you for your fantastic review of our services. You, your Mom, family, and friends were all so sweet. I'm happy that we were recommended and that you were able to enjoy your magical day!

Huge thanks for choosing our services and highly recommending Chic Bahamas Weddings!

We wish you and Thomas many blessings, love, joy and peace!!!

Hugs,
  • Jacquelyn

Jacquelyn Woods · Married on 10/01/2018

The Wedding Of Our Dreams Come True!

Its been several weeks now since we tied the knot and not only are my husband and I still floating on cloud nine so are all of our guest. Marva from Chic Bahamas is truly, truly first class. Our experience with planning the wedding of our dreams was nothing short from amazing, from start to finish. I actually miss our conversations and look forward to planning some kind of anniversary event with her in the future. Our wedding was so amazing and required a ton of logistics. We got married at the Atlantis, after the ceremony we took buses to the harbor where my husband and I and 70 guest had our cocktail hour while we cruised out to a private island (and when I say private I mean private! There was literally nothing on the this island) where we had the most amazing reception. Marva and her incredible team had to literally ship everything to this island, a bathroom, tables, chairs, lights, decorations, a dance floor, a full bar and the most delicious food! Again, so so so many logistics and nothing fell through. Marva was truly amazing with her communication which is so important when planning any wedding but especially one of this caliber. She kept my husband and I abreast of any issues that she might be having and was very honest with us along the way. And I must add, any issue that she thought she might have, she found the resolution and it was no longer an issue. The months leading up to our wedding, Marva was great, and was always scheduling Skype/Facetime meetings and following up to our emails very promptly. If she was ever going to be out of commission for a few days she let us know as to not have of us being left in the dark. Marva has a very calm, cool and collective nature about her, even if she is under a lot of stress she is able to remain calm which is really great for me because I don't deal with high strung energy well. Marva not only planned the most epic wedding ceremony and reception for us but she also helped us in planning or welcome dinner and our joint Bachelorette/Bachelor party which all worked out stunningly. I can go on and on and on about how amazing Marva and her team are because they are truly deserving of all the praise. I would choose Chic Bahamas Weddings again and again. Thank you!

Sent on 11/20/2018

Dearest Jackie,
    What a wedding you Peter, your family, and guests enjoyed!!! From your welcome event to your bachelorette yacht party to the wedding, everything was filled memories to last more than a lifetime!

Every minute of working with you and Peter to plan your magical day was great fun. Your wedding ceremony was beautiful. Your vision of arriving at a secluded, private beach at sunset for an evening of Junkanoo, great food, drinks, and dancing was stunning. And what a fabulous celebration it was! In your words epic, it was!

Big thanks for your lovely review. We're grateful.

Wishing you abundant blessings, love, joy and peace!

• Y

Yilun · Married on 08/18/2018

Fantastic Wedding Experience

Marva is an amazing wedding planner! She is extremely friendly, professional, supportive, flexible and detail-oriented. Her wedding setups are beautiful and very high-quality. She made sure all of our wedding needs are met and truly carried out a perfect wedding. With our wedding being a destination wedding, we completely relied on her expertise in coordination, designing and planning. She did not disappoint us and exceeded our expectations in all aspects. She also stayed with us through the whole wedding day to ensure every details are carried through. We can not wish for a better wedding planner. Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/10/2018

Hi Yulin,
    Thank you for your sweet review. We're glad that your needs were met and that we carried out a perfect wedding. We love that you completely relied on our expertise in coordination, designing, and planning your wedding. More so, we're thrilled that we exceeded your expectations in all aspects!

It gives us great joy to know that you could not wish for a better wedding planner and highly recommend us! Thank you!

We wish you and Michael a very happy marriage full of love and laughter!

Erica Fiore · Married on 07/21/2018

Hands down, best wedding planner around!

Chic Bahamas Weddings went above and beyond to create the absolute most magical and perfect day of our lives. Planning a wedding in the Bahamas all the way from NJ sounds like a daunting task, but the help of Marva and her team made it an absolute breeze. From the smallest details (like the napkin ring holders, linens and welcome baskets) to the largest details (like the DJ, hair and makeup and venue selection) - Marva and her team were there every step of the way. Marva ENSURED my vision for my wedding was executed down to every detail. Of course, there were times during the year long planning process, when I became a bridezilla and doubted EVERYTHING! Marva was there, responding back to my late night emails reassuring me everything would be perfect (even my 4AM email the morning of the wedding!!) and scheduling phone calls to ensure I was happy. I cannot say enough about how happy I was to have chosen Marva and her team to design and execute the most beautiful wedding I have ever seen. Not a single thing went wrong the day of the wedding. Every detail, moment, vendor and team member apart of the day led to what was MORE than I ever dreamed it would be. The moment I walked into the venue and saw my vision come to life for the first time was a moment I will never ever forget, it was better than what I had envisioned. Thank you to the fabulous Marva Munroe, her entire team at Chic Bahamas Weddings, and all of the vendors/people (all of whom Marva suggested) that made July 21st, 2018 the absolute best day of our lives!

Sent on 10/15/2018

Chic Bahamas Weddings's reply:

Hi Erica! I’m so happy that your wedding day was magical and perfect. We certainly want planning your wedding in the Bahamas to be a breeze ... we’re delighted it was!
    I miss our calls and very much appreciated the time you devoted to our communication and planning your special day.
    You were stunningly beautiful ... it was a joy to host you, your family and guests. We’re thrilled that your expectations were exceeded!
    Huge thanks for your sweet review!
    Wishing you and Dom a lifetime of love, laughter and happiness!

Ken · Married on 05/19/2018

Nothing but the highest praises for Marva Munroe and her team! My fiance and I eloped to the bahamas and Marva was absolutely amazing from start to finish. She handled all of the arrangements (limo transfers, flowers, photography, hair, makeup, securing the location, helping us with paperwork, obtaining a wonderful officiant, etc.) and hit a home run in every regard. There are lots of things one worries about when planning such an important life event outside of your own native country, but with Marva, we knew from the beginning that we were in excellent hands and that we had made a solid choice. She guided us step by step through the process, was always prompt in responding and was very knowledgable in all areas of planning when any questions arose. Calm, cool, collected, elegant, organized and trustworthy. These are just a few of the words that come to mind when thinking of the phenomenal job she did for us. A true professional and very adept at handling events both large and intimate. My fiance and I chose a smaller, more intimate ceremony and she still made us feel so special - regardless of how big or small the event is, Marva comes through with trademark sophistication, attention to detail and more than anything, a genuine care for her clients and their wishes. Her hand selected vendors were also absolutely great to work with. I could not recommend her more highly. If you are considering a wedding in the bahamas and are looking for the perfect coordinator - your search is OVER!!! You found her. The one, the only, the MARVELOUS, Marva Munroe :)

Sent on 02/14/2018

Chic Bahamas Weddings's reply:

Ken, what an amazing review!!! Thank you for this lovely post. You and Natasha were so sweet. Your efficiency and communication in planning your elopement was extraordinary. I appreciated this so much. Your review warms my heart. It was a joy to be here for you. Again, our heartfelt gratitude to you for choosing our services. We wish you and Natasha a lifetime of joy, love and happiness!!
    Marva xo

Larissa · Married on 11/25/2017

Chic Bahamas weddings offered everything we desired in a wedding planner: style and elegance, sound advice and efficiency. Marva, had all the answers to our numerous questions which proved her experience in the field and placed us at ease throughout the process. Our wedding day was absolutely beautiful, the decor was stunning and captivated our vision, “elegance”. I had no worries or complaints on my big day, Chic Bahamas Weddings made sure of that.

Sent on 01/06/2018

Chic Bahamas Weddings's reply:

Larissa, we're really glad that our services were everything you desired in a wedding planner and that you loved the elegance created for your magical day. Thank you for choosing our services. We truly appreciate it. Wishing Richest Blessings and a marriage of joy and love.
    Marva xo

Gina · Married on 10/14/2017

Marva was wonderful!! I wanted a beautiful, elegant destination wedding in the Exumas and Marva and her team delivered. She was so accommodating, helpful, organized and an absolute professional! She really recreated the vision I had for our wedding day! She helped create memories that will last a lifetime! If you are planning a wedding in the Bahamas, you will not regret calling Chic Bahamas Weddings!!

Sent on 08/28/2017

Chic Bahamas Weddings's reply:

Thank you, Gina!!! We were delighted to help you plan your beautiful, elegant destination wedding in the Exumas. Your event was ever so special ... the care and time you took to ensure that the experience and time you spent with your family (especially the kids) was heartwarming. We appreciate you and love that you continue to visit the Bahamas. Marva xo

Taylor · Married on 10/07/2017

Working with Marva and her team was nothing short of perfect!!! My husband and I feel so blessed to have found Marva. She is such a pleasure to work with and has become a lifetime friend as well. From our very first conversation to our wedding day, she took away all of our stress. Honestly, I felt NO stress the entire time we were planning! She took our vision and made it the most perfect wedding that we could have only dreamed of! Marva works with such an amazing team. Our food was fantastic, the music, decor, lighting, flowers, photographer, and every other single detail were beyond perfect. Our family and friends had the most wonderful time. If you are planning a wedding in the Bahamas, don't look anywhere else other than Marva! She did an incredible job and we cannot wait to have her plan our 5 year anniversary party!!

Sent on 10/12/2017

Chic Bahamas Weddings's reply:

Dear Taylor, we're I'm so happy that working with us was perfect!!! You were a blessing, too. And, such a sweet spirit. I enjoyed every minute of our experience. We're always delighted when our planning and event are beautiful experiences and your event beyond perfect. I'm excited to plan your five-year anniversary celebration! Marva xo

Mandie · Married on 06/24/2017

Highly recommend! They were so helpful from beginning to end and made the wedding look like it was straight out of a magazine. Took all the stress out of the biggest day of our lives. I can't say enough good things about using Chic Bahama Wedding. Use them if you're wanting a destination wedding!!

Sent on 07/04/2017

Chic Bahamas Weddings's reply:

It was a pleasure to host you, your family and friends for your very special day. We're thrilled that the experience was a relaxed one.

Jennifer · Married on 05/20/2017

I honestly can't say enough good things about our wedding day, it was absolutely amazing and I wouldn't have changed a thing!!! When I first met with Marva, I told her I envisioned our wedding in a secluded spot and that my main priority was that my guests have a great time and dance a lot. Marva took me to 3 spots that all fit this description, and I fell in love with Pearl Island. This was a brand new venue - new to Marva, the DJ, photographer, violinist & beauty providers (all recommended by Marva and were incredible). Our guests had an amazing time and never left the dance floor, it was exactly what I pictured, maybe even better!! :) For the rest of the trip after the wedding, our guests were talking about how great the wedding was!

Sent on 05/29/2017

Chic Bahamas Weddings's reply:

Hi Jennifer, thank you for your review. I'm thrilled that you, your close family and friends had such an absolutely amazing time at your wedding in the Bahamas. Everyone really danced a lot ... from start to finish of your event! We loved being a part of your very special day. Much appreciation for choosing our services for your Pearl Island wedding!

Wishing you and Ali much happiness!

Preeti · Married on 05/02/2017

It has taken me ages to write this review - please do not let that reflect on the experience we had working with the Chic Bahamas Weddings' team, but on my total lack of organisation! This group of ANGELs work MIRACLES!
    Let me start from the beginning, from the moment we knew we wanted a beach wedding in the Bahamas I begun googling venues and vendors. I then took it upon myself to reach out to everyone to get an idea of prices, dates, booking processes etc... I found very quickly ( being that I was based in London, UK) doing all of this remotely was going to be super tough! Who do you trust? How will I find and get a Hindu priest out to the Bahamas? How can you book something you haven't physically seen? Will the vendor and venue share our vision for our big day?It all started to feel like climbing a mountain while wearing stilettos!
    I contacted Chic Bahamas Weddings via their website and 2 other wedding planners I had found. The moment I had my initial call with Marva, I had decided she was the one for me! Instantly, Marva's calm, professional style put me at ease. The scale of knowledge, experience and understanding her and her team had, was immeasurable. Everything was thought of and handled with the utmost care and consideration. Our wants and needs were met above and beyond what we had expected. We were provided with checklists, timelines and regular updates along the journey to our dream wedding. Each week, I would try to either have a call or email 'catch-up' with Marva to see how things were progressing as well as discuss any key changes. At every stage of planning I felt comfortable and relaxed that someone so capable was handling all the 'nitty gritty' details and all I had to do, was sign off. Marva took all the 'pain' out of the process and,I cannot say this enough,she was MARVA-LLOUS

Sent on 06/08/2018

Laura · Married on 04/29/2017

Just got back from my destination cruise wedding in the Bahamas, we all had such a wonderful time thanks to Marva! There is a part to destination wedding planning (and I'm sure any wedding planning in general) that you just have to let go and trust your planner, I'm so glad I went with Marva because all the vendors she chose for my wedding were top notch. All my guests commented on how beautiful the location and ceremony was, the DJ played great music that our group aged 8-80 enjoyed, definitely memories we will all cherish for a long time to come! I had toyed with the idea of going through the cruise ship wedding department to put together something on shore for me, but they were so limited as far as what the were able to offer. With Marva I was able to have the customized wedding that I always wanted, so I'm glad I ultimately went with her. I also really appreciated how responsive she was to my emails, it was so easy to communicate with her despite the distance. All in all I would not hesitate to recommend her to any brides thinking of having a wedding in the Bahamas, Marva is the best!

Sent on 05/05/2017

Hi Laura!
    Thank you for your lovely review. We were all delighted to host you and your guests for this most important occasion in yours and Rob's lives. What a wonderful and fun group you were! I'm so glad that you've taken away memories that you will cherish for a long time to come.

Kristina · Married on 08/11/2016

Marva was wonderful to work with! She took all of the stress out of planning a destination wedding. Marva worked with our budget and schedule. She found an absolutely beautiful location for our beach wedding and reception in Nassau, The Bahamas. She had excellent recommendations for a photographer, cinematographer, musicians, and so much more. To be honest, I was stressed out planning the wedding because I was worried about the little details. On the wedding day I realized that I shouldn’t have worried so much because Marva had everything under control. The ceremony and reception looked even better than my visions of it and everything went so smoothly. Marva, her assistant, and everyone else who had a part in our celebration were so sweet and wonderful. I cannot say enough good things about Chic Bahamas Weddings! They went above and beyond! Our family and friends all had a great time and thought it was beautiful.

Sent on 08/25/2016

Hi Kristina,
    A huge thank you for your review or our services. It was a pleasure to work with you to plan your destination wedding at Blue Sail Restaurant, Nassau. I'm very happy that you, your family and friends all had a great time and that everything was wonderful and more than you expected. We appreciate your having chosen Chic Bahamas Weddings to plan your magical day. Wishing you a blessed marriage.
    Warmest regards,

Claudia · Married on 04/27/2016

I found Marva after extensive research, including reviews. Marva lived up and exceeded all of my expectations. She was ver professional, encouraging and patient. My wedding party came in on a cruise (all 30+ ). I contacted her 1 week before with changes and she made it happen. Her advice and support were unparalleled! The venue and reception locations were breathtaking. I don't have enough words to express my gratitude and appreciation. Marva made me feel like a princess! She ensured everything moved exactly as planned. Amazing person, beautiful inside and out.

Sent on 05/04/2016

Elizabeth · Married on 01/16/2016

Marva and the entire team at Chic Bahamas Weddings were amazing during the planning and day-of our January 2016 wedding at Pelican Bay Hotel in Freeport. We did everything over the phone or online, as we didn't have the ability to do a site visit in advance, and everything turned out perfectly. Marva was very responsive to email and phone calls and put together a perfect day for us. We had beautiful weather for the beach ceremony but they had a rain plan developed in advance (which we thankfully didn't need) and everything went smoothly from ceremony to photography to reception. They had every detail anticipated and handled, and we were able to spend out time in the Bahamas enjoying our time together celebrating with friends and families. We couldn't be happier with the service we received from Chic Bahamas weddings and would strongly recommend them to anyone planning their wedding in the Bahamas!

Sent on 02/20/2016

Hello Elizabeth,
    We very much appreciate your review of our services. Thank you! It's good to know that everything for your wedding at Pelican Bay was perfect and went smoothly. We loved helping you plan your wedding. Wishing you much joy and happiness in your marriage.
    Marva

As much as I loved the idea of planning my own wedding, I decided that it would be best to hire a wedding planner but not any wedding planner, one of the best in The Bahamas - Mrs. Marva Munroe of Chic Bahamas Weddings. After seeing what she had done for my cousin and friend's wedding, I knew that I could trust her to handle the details of my big day and I am so happy I did! Mrs. Munroe worked with me from beginning to end. She is gracious, patient, pleasant, understanding to your needs and wants, very responsive, helps you to prioritize and stay within budget, and does everything in her power to ensure that at the end of the day the bride and groom are happy. Although there were a few hurdles, it was nothing that Mrs. Munroe couldn't handle.

I am truly thankful that I entrusted my wedding into Mrs. Munroe's hands. I thoroughly enjoyed my day and we received raving reviews from our guests. We were truly impressed with her services and highly recommend Chic Bahamas Weddings for your wedding planning needs. I guarantee that you will have an amazing, beautiful day and joyous experience with this gem of a wedding planner.

We love you Mrs. Munroe! Thank you for making our big day our best day ever!

Shequera & Glenn

Sent on 02/12/2016

Dear Shequera and Glenn,
    Many thanks for the lovely review of your wedding. It was a joy to work with you to plan your special day. Rave reviews of your event from guests is always wonderful. Thank you for choosing our services! Wishing you many years of happiness!
    Warm regards,
    Marva

We could not have asked for a better experience with all of our wedding shenanigans. Marva and her staff were beyond fantastic to work with. From the start, Marva was very thorough and efficient in answering all of our questions and making arrangements. Upon our first meeting with her, my husband and I had a list of questions/ concerns that we had spent DAYS debating over. Marva had our list covered and minds at ease within ten minutes.

The day of the wedding could not have gone any smoother. Everything was absolutely beautiful and went off without a hitch. We had a large, and slightly crazy, wedding party that she was able to manage with ease. She was very flexible and truly seemed to value our opinions.

We would highly recommend Marva and her services!

Sent on 12/14/2015

Hello Molly,

It was such a delight to work with you to plan your wedding! What a fun wedding party you had! Thank you for your review. I'm very happy that all of your questions/concerns were answered and that your wedding day was absolutely beautiful and went off without a hitch.

Wishing you many blessings and happiness in your life together!

Jennifer · Married on 09/12/2015

From the very start, Marva put me at ease with her knowledge and professionalism. After our first conversation, which lasted about 30 minutes, I told Marva what my thoughts were and what my approximate budget was and she, listened and just got me and what I wanted.

I was nervous about budgeting, ect., not one of my strong points, although i did have loads of ideas, she relieved me of all of the stress and angst of not knowing what to expect with planning a destination wedding. Marva knows her stuff and is willing to go above and beyond for a clients.

I without hesitation recommend her, she is the one-stop-shop of relief and ease when planning your wedding in the Bahamas. Marva listens, is proactive, organized, knows loads of vendors and just gets it, all while being professional, accommodating and confident in her stellar connections and event planning abilities.

Thank you for all of your help and putting me at ease, Marva!

Sent on 02/15/2015

Hi Jenn,
    Thank you for your sweet review! I'm delighted that you felt at ease with my knowledge and professionalism from our very first telephone conversation. That's so very important for brides when planning a destination wedding ... It's also crucial to get you and understand your needs. It was a real pleasure!

Kim · Married on 07/09/2015

We had a unique wedding request and Marva fulfilled it with ease! Our wedding took place on Rose Island where the ceremony was in the morning, a luncheon was provided, and swimming for family and friends in the afternoon.

Marva is amazing! She took care of everything to make the day the most unbelievable day for us. The venue was breath taking where it was private and a serene location with an amazing beach! Pulling up from the boats to the location and seeing the decor in place, caused jaw dropping reactions from the guests. We felt like celebrities!

The flowers, decor, cake, and food was to die for! Her recommendations for the boat company, the chef for a top notch meal, etc. is not possible to have been better.

We always felt that Marva was on top of everything and very responsive to any questions we had. The week of having a welcome party, rehearsal dinner, and wedding went superbly and gave us our memories we will cherish forever.

As our guests told us many times....this was the "best wedding ever!"

Thanks to Marva and her team for making this the most memorable wedding for us and our guests.

For all those searching for someone to help you in your wedding, without any doubts, look to Marva and Chic Bahamas Weddings.

Sent on 07/18/2015

Dear Kim,
    A huge thank you! I'm so thrilled that your unique request for your special day was the most unbelievable! Our team was delighted to plan your ceremony, lunch and swimming at such a serene and beautiful spot on Rose Island. It warms our hearts to know that you and your guests enjoyed your week of activities and most of all, your magical day in the Bahamas! Wishing you a marriage filled with many years of joy and happiness!

Natalia · Married on 06/20/2015

It is not easy to plan a destination wedding, but Marva and Chic Bahamas Weddings made it fun and stress free. We called many agencies in the Bahamas but when we talked to Marva we knew that we found a winner. From the very start we could tell she was extremely organized, prompt and always answered our phone calls, text and emails immediately. We always felt that our wedding was her top priority. She is creative and helped us craft the image of what our dream wedding would become. She worked tirelessly to cover every detail but always with a smile. We both felt confident that everything was going to be perfect and it was! She made our dreams come true and exceeded our expectations. Natalia and Doug Laurie

Sent on 07/24/2015

Chic Bahamas Weddings's reply:

Dear Natalia and Doug, I can certainly imagine how difficult it is not to not be in a location to look at things in person. We're here for you and take great joy in meeting your needs. It was gratifying to see how blown away you were on your wedding day and that your expectations were exceeded! That you loved every detail of your wedding is fabulous!

All my best wishes for a life of much love and happiness!

Erika · Married on 06/18/2015

Marva was fantastic. She took my basic ideas and came up with a plan that far exceeded my expectations. She was great to communicate with, very professional, and made everything very easy and fun. She found the perfect officiant, suggested a change to the venue site that was GREAT, and went out of her way to make the day perfect. She also was perfectly cheerful about hiking to the back of beyond on Andros where we were staying!! I highly recommend her to anyone planning a destination wedding in the Bahamas!!

Sent on 06/29/2015

Chic Bahamas Weddings's reply:

Dear Erika, it was such fun working with you to plan your wedding in Andros! I'm really glad that you were open to plans and that your expectations were exceeded. I enjoyed every minute of the day and thank you for your really sweet review. Wishing you many years of marriage bliss!

Charles · Married on 06/01/2015

I can't explain in a short review just how amazing Marva was. She was so amazing. She took care of literally EVERYTHING. It started off with a simple phone call in which she was so pleasant and in that short time the majority of the wedding was already planned. When we landed on the island we were greeted by a person she sent to take care of our bags and get us to a ride to our hotel. She met us at the hotel and everything that wasn't already taken care of by her she drove us around personally and handled. And when i say she handled it I mean she handled it. She is a truly amazing no nonsense person. She got anything we wanted done and demanded that everything was done from the flowers to the wedding license. She got our reception handled with our specialty vegan menu and scheduled hair and makeup workers come to our hotel who both were AMAZING. Our wedding was breathtaking. Best day of our lives. It was so elegant and beautiful. When we finally got back to our hotel after the perfect day we had a bottle of champagne and a lovely card waiting for us at our room that she sent. Typing this I can't even cover all of the little things she did to make everything go without a single hitch. What wedding have you ever heard of that doesn't have a single issue? It's because Marva is the kindest best wedding planner ever. She will be so nice to you and at the same time be so firm with what you want and make sure your vision happens. Our wedding was the best day of our lives. We are eternally grateful to her for making it the most easy experience ever. We spent the whole time on the island relaxing and enjoying each other rather than spending it stressing and going crazy and it is all because of her. We were on island time and she was on her hustle. For the rest of our lives whenever we get our vows renewed at the amazing beach we will always call on Marva. Thank you Marva you really were an angel who made magic happen and made our wedding literally PERFECT. Thank You!!!

Sent on 12/11/2016

Hello Charles,
    A huge thank you for your amazing review of your wedding. It was such a delight to plan your event. I'm really glad that everything was amazing and truly perfect for you, your family and friends. Wishing you a blissful marriage!