Lyndah Wells Photography

Nassau, BS View map
$6,900 Most Popular Price

$6,900 Most Popular Price

Raised in Britain, I met my soulmate in the Bahamas on the 3rd day of a 10-day vacation and found my home in his arms and on the islands. That moment changed my life and catapulted my career as a wedding photographer. Now I am the mum of 2 incredible girls and a multi-award-winning, internationally published artist who works with the best designers in the world to create a seamless luxury experience for my clients.

My work is bold, elegant, and editorial with an emphasis on gorgeous, carefree portraiture that captures your essence and aesthetic. From highlighting the moments that matter to documenting details with impeccable style, I deliver a full collection of artwork that will make you feel all the love and excitement you felt on your wedding day, (with a good dose of pride for how amazing you looked).

I hope my work will speak to you, and that if you haven’t already, you’ll take a look at my portfolio and fall in love with my style. I would be thrilled to hear from you and I’m keeping my fingers crossed that your date is still available. Come join me at your ideal place in the Bahamas and let’s celebrate your love and legacy!

• Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$5,100

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$6,900

2nd Shooter
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Toning
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
Save the Date

Christine K. Married on 06/06/2021

Lyndah Wells Photography is the best.

Engaging Lyndah Wells Photography was one of the best decision we made for our wedding. The photos spoke for themselves. We are 100% satisfied. Lyndah was so patient, on time and was excited about our shoot. In the end it was the quality of photos for me. They were clean yet natural, I felt nude yet beautiful( not photoshop). The album told the story. I almost regretted having a videographer once I saw the finish product of my photographer.

Lyndah Wells Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for this wonderful review Christine & Gary! We loved working with you and even though Covid postponed the date, we got there eventually! Thank you for choosing LWP for your photography services!
    Mary-Kate N. Married on 10/26/2019

Phenomenal!

Lyndah was amazing! She brought amazing energy and made us feel so comfortable right away. The photos were absolutely stunning!! We loved her!! Highly highly recommend

Lyndah Wells Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your sweet review!!!!!! You guys were amazing clients and your wedding definitely one of the highlights of 2019, I mean, you guys had Flamingoes at your CEREMONY!
    Wishing you a fab 2020.
  • Cara
    Cara G. Married on 05/09/2019

Storms come but LW captures memories that you can enjoy through them all

When my husband and I were looking for a photographer, we were looking for someone who would be able to capture our day in a candid manner. As Hurricane Dorian raged through the islands of Abaco and Freeport, Bahamas, leaving our photographer grounded in Freeport, she went above and beyond to ensure we had a photographer whose eye was on par with hers. Our wedding came and went and our photos are reminders of everything we faced. We are grateful for Lyndah, who still did everything she could while facing so much devastation in her community. This is the type of person we wanted and she never ceases to amaze us. Her warm smile, larger-than-life personality and attention to detail and flexibility is what every bride wants on their day (even if they don't know it).

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Real Weddings

• Ashley & Ryan
    51 photos · 07/17/2021

Ldaniel Photography Ldaniel Photography Wedding Photographers

Top Notch Wedding Photography in the Bahamas.

Chic Bahamas Weddings Chic Bahamas Weddings Wedding Planners

Lyndah Wells is a fabulous professional Bahamas Destination Wedding photographer! Easy to work with and super gregarious, brides love her personality and her work, too! I highly recommend Lyndah's services!

West Atlantic Drive, Freeport Grand Bahamas Nassau, BS, BS 0000Z
+1 954-237-1631
242-727-9043

10am - 5pm Monday - Saturday Closed Thursday and Public holidays
Location of (Lyndah Wells Photography)

Other vendors in Bahamas for your wedding