Ben Jamieson Photography

Ben Jamieson Photography, 4 South Buckner Square, Sandyport, Nassau, BS BS 0000Z Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $3,000
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About Ben Jamieson Photography

Hi there, and congratulations!!

My name's Ben, and I offer creative wedding photography services throughout the islands of the Bahamas. My style is a blend of photojournalistic, candid, contemporary and traditional, resulting in timeless memories you can cherish forever.

I am a preferred wedding photographer of The One&Only Ocean Club, Atlantis Resort & The Cove, Compass Point Beach Resort, Hope Town Harbour Lodge, The Abaco Club, and the Abaco Inn.

When not shooting weddings, hanging with my wife, daughter and our two rescued dogs, I can often be found photographing families, newly engaged couples, and boudoir photography.

When not shooting with a camera, I also run several archery programs for local schools, teaching kids how to shoot a bow and arrow.

Please take a moment to look at some of my work and if you would like to know more, just drop me an email (I often can't answer the phone if I'm shooting, so email is the best way to contact me)

Follow Ben Jamieson Photography on

Ben Jamieson Photography 5
Ben Jamieson Photography 6
Ben Jamieson Photography 7

Gino · Married on 02/04/2019

Amazing photography from an even more amzing individual

Ben is without a doubt the best photographer my wife and I have ever experienced. His level of professionalism is top notch and the pictures he captures is better than what we could even imagine. Everyone says that photography is the what ends up being timeless from your wedding and Ben has definitely done that for us.

I cannot recommend Ben enough for anyone that gets married in the Bahamas! Thanks again Ben!

Vanessa · Married on 06/22/2018

Amazing Wedding Photographer Experience in Nassau, Bahamas!

We absolutely loved each part of our wedding experience with Ben! His immediate responsiveness and flexibility, enthusiastic energy, and over all approachable character made our wedding photographer selection an easy one. Ben worked with our budget and around our crazy work schedules to make sure that all the nitty-gritty details in ‘the-day-of’ planning was tailored to our liking and comfort. On the big day, Ben’s energy and expertise made each moment fun and upbeat, and even he even relaxed us by keeping our ‘formal picture time’ on-schedule. His vision for a beautiful sunset backdrop for our wedding pictures exceeded all our expectations and we absolutely love them. We truly could not have imaged a better wedding photography experience than the one we had with Ben!

Ben Jamieson Photography 17

Ben Jamieson Photography Pricing

Ben Jamieson Photography Price Rates

Ben Jamieson Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,450.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

• Olde Towne, Sandyport Nassau See on map