Sabrina Lightbourn Photography

Nassau View map

Bahamas Wedding Photographer also specliased in Engagement, Portrait, Newborn, Maternity and Event Photography throughout the islands of the Bahamas.

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Second Shooter

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Message vendor
    4.8 out of 5 rating
    Tara Married on 05/30/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I cannot say enough good things about Sabrina and her team! They captured our wedding weekend from the rehearsal dinner to the cocktail party to the wedding in the best fashion! I was keen to find a photographer who could capture the spirit of our wedding and the abundant natural setting and she did just that. Sabrina was very flexible, relaxed and her prices were were very competitive to other photographers I spoke to. All in all from the first day I spoke to Sabrina her number one goal was to make this a wonderful experience for me and my husband and she did just that! I look forward to using Sabrina for our next Bahamian event.
    Tara Married on 05/30/2015
  • User1966144 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Sabrina is very attentive, professional and warm person. She listens to your suggestions and deliver it. She is also a creative person. Perfect combination of skills!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Dede Brown Wedding Photography Dede Brown Wedding Photography Wedding Photographers

I have known Sabrina both personally and professionally for many, many years. We have worked together several times and it is without a doubt always a very fun loving and pleasant exeperience. It's really quite special to have a solid, working relationship with one of your top competitors because it can be so beneficial and rewarding to both parties. We understand and appreciate each others roles in the industry and it's also very important to have a go-to list of photographers that you know are hard working, talented and reliable professionals, and for me, Sabrina is definitely one of those photographers.

King of Hearts Media King of Hearts Media Wedding Videographers

Sabrina has an eye for capturing the beauty of a moment. Her personality is very pleasant and easy to work with. I highly recommend Sabrina for your next wedding.

West Bay Street Nassau
242-4273683
Location of (Sabrina Lightbourn Photography)

Sabrina Lightbourn Photography frequently asked questions

What photography styles does Sabrina Lightbourn Photography offer?

Sabrina Lightbourn Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Sabrina Lightbourn Photography offer?

Sabrina Lightbourn Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Engagement Shoot
  • High-Res Images
  • Multi. Locations
  • One Event / Day
  • Second Shooter

What photography materials does Sabrina Lightbourn Photography offer for wedding events?

Sabrina Lightbourn Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Digital Files
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Sabrina Lightbourn Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Sabrina Lightbourn Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Bahamas for your wedding