Eboni Robyn Photography

Nassau View map
$3,600 Most Popular Price

$3,600 Most Popular Price

We are Eli + Eboni, a husband + wife photography team based in Nassau, Bahamas. After tying the knot in 2009, one of the most important aspects of our own wedding was finding a good photographer. After getting our pictures back, we witnessed firsthand the power of great photography (or lack thereof) and knew we wanted to be able to share this gift with others.

We have been fortunate enough to work with couples near and far for six years now, which allows us to capture your special day with confidence. We live to photograph life’s beautiful moments, believing that pictures tell the story of life and love. Our photography style is usually described as authentic and timeless. We take all of our photos in intimate, relaxed settings and try to use natural lighting as often as possible.

• Black-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,800

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,600

Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Message vendor

• Kelly
    Kelly Married on 05/19/2019

Definitely recommended!

Eboni was the photographer for our destination wedding in May 2019.

She was very pleasure to work with. Very personable and professional. Neither my husband or myself is a great poser, but she helped us to be relaxed throughout the entire process. Our venue was at Melia, and it definitely helped that she was already familiar with the place. We were very satisfied with the photos we received, which was delivered on the promised date. I definitely recommend Eboni for your dream beach wedding!

Eboni Robyn Photography's reply:

Thank you Kelly! What an awesome surprise. I really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with Eboni Robyn Photography. Working with you, Nick and your visiting family and friends was a true pleasure. I'm glad I was able to help you both feel more relaxed. I strive to be the best wedding photographer in the Bahamas. You guys made my job easy. Let me know when you come back to Nassau. Maybe we can plan an anniversary photo session. You're the best, Kelly! Thanks again for sharing such a positive experience. It means the world to me!
    Phylicia Married on 08/25/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Eboni is a true gem. From the moment I spoke to her initially to booking to the moment I met her for our engagement shoot and then leading to and on our wedding day . She makes one feel very comfortable In front of the camera.
    Brooke Married on 04/14/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    First of all, Eboni was AMAZING! She was so sweet and professional. I have never taken professional pictures before and she helped me with everything along the way. Eboni was very professional and her work was just GORGEOUS!! I would book her again and again if we lived closer to each other.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

King of Hearts Media King of Hearts Media Wedding Videographers

Eboni is such a nice person and really cares about her clients. She is gifted at capturing beautiful images through photography. As a fellow wedding vendor she is also great to work along side with. Her and her husband make a great team too and are some of the nicest people you'll ever meet :)

East New Providence Nassau
954-417-0146
Location of (Eboni Robyn Photography)

Eboni Robyn Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Eboni Robyn Photography include in the starting price?

Eboni Robyn Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Eboni Robyn Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Eboni Robyn Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Add'l Hours
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Eboni Robyn Photography offer?

Eboni Robyn Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Eboni Robyn Photography offer?

Eboni Robyn Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Second Shooter
  • Slideshow
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Eboni Robyn Photography offer for wedding events?

Eboni Robyn Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Eboni Robyn Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Eboni Robyn Photography is recommended by 87% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.9 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 5 in quality of service, 5 in flexibility, 4.9 in average response time, 4.9 in professionalism and 4.9 in value.

Other vendors in Bahamas for your wedding