Ben Jamieson Photography Reviews

Ben Jamieson Photography 5
Ben Jamieson Photography 6
Ben Jamieson Photography 7

Kylie · Married on 06/16/2018

Had such a great time and the photos turned out beautiful! Highly recommend

kenneth · Married on 02/26/2018

Shona found Ben on the internet and we both really liked what we saw.
    booking Ben to do our wedding photos was so easy and his communication was 1st class
    On the day he came and picked us up from our hotel and instantly put us at ease.
    we were taken to lots of locations and the results were stunning..the comments from friends and family back home in Scotland have been amazing.
    We are so happy with the whole experience ,nothing was to must trouble for Ben and his attention to detail is 1st class.
    I would recommend Ben to anyone . The results we have completed a truly memorable day

Ben Jamieson Photography 13
    Ben Jamieson Photography 19
    Ben Jamieson Photography 20
    Ben Jamieson Photography 21

Kelly · Married on 05/06/2017

Ben was an amazing photographer! He took beautiful pictures that we will cherish forever! He was a HUGE help throughout the entire day with keeping everyone on track and the wedding event ran smoothly because of him! He performed more than your typical wedding photographer and we are so thankful! We highly recommend his services!

Anita · Married on 04/22/2017

Ben was a pleasure to work with and we are very happy with the end result! I highly recommend his services and if you're as lucky as us, he may even say yes to sticking around after the photos are taken to help celebrate a truly magical wedding day. - anita

Sent on 07/27/2017

Ben Jamieson Photography's reply:

Such a pleasure meeting you both, and such an honour to be there on your day in the beautiful Green Turtle Cay! And thank you for inviting me to stay with you and your crazy friends! So much fun!

Jessica · Married on 03/30/2017

We found Ben Jamieson Photography online after looking for some help with wedding pics in the Bahamas. We specifically wanted a creative photographer with more of a photo-journalistic style vs posed. Not only was Ben extremely accommodating as we worked out a schedule but his pricing and ease of payment is user-friendly as well. And let me tell you Ben Jamieson is worth every penny. He drove us around the island, finding random spots for us to get the perfect shot. (I also was willing to climb rocks in heels, so that helped!) He's creative, spontaneous and really passionate about making sure that capture "you" (the couple)! Even after staying at Atlantis on Paradise Island for a week (which I do not recommend), our Trash the Dress session with Ben was hands-down our favorite experience of the whole trip. But most importantly, the Customer Service he provides is exceptional. He sent us a sneak peek gallery within days and fully edited photos to oooh/awww about only a week later!!! HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend Ben Jamieson Photography for ANY celebration or event that you want stunning, magazine-quality photos to enjoy for years to come. Our friends and family have not stopped gushing over the images either! THANK YOU, BEN!

Megan · Married on 03/25/2017

My husband and I really loved working w Ben. The most unbelievable part was how quick I received our wedding photos. My friends had told me nightmare stories about how it takes over a year to get your wedding photos. Not only did Ben have all my photos to me in 1 month but they were amazing photos. I particularly loved our photoshoot on the beach. He is extremely professional and fun to be around. I would highly recommend Ben for photography. My husband and I had an amazing experience with him.

Alexis · Married on 09/17/2016

Loved working with Ben. He quickly became a friend, as he was so easy to work with! Super flexible and way talented.

Erika · Married on 06/18/2015

Ben is amazing. He was great to communicate with in the months leading up to our wedding, and he had some great ideas. He hiked cheerfully to the back of beyond on South Andros, and was very fun to work with. Our photo shoot with him was really fun and relaxed, and the pictures are absolutely fantastic. He even served as our witness at the wedding! I can't say enough about what a fantastic experience it was to work with him.

Brenda · Married on 05/20/2015

I don't have enough wonderful things to say about Ben. From the very first email and interaction with him..he was professional and helpful. When I saw his website the first thing came to mind about his pictures was "work of art"....his pictures are truly amazing, and I could only hope that our pictures would be the same. Well on our wedding day Ben truly delivered. He captured the essence and beauty of our wedding day. When we got them in the mail I was speechless...the angles and locations were truly remarkable. We recieved so many compliments from friends who saw them; and wanted to find out what photographer we used. You will not be disappointed by his work. If you want your unforgettable moments captured in a way that will embody the essence of the day; then he is your guy. He is very personable and makes you feel at ease during the photo shoot. When me and my husband return to the Bahamas for our 2 year wedding anniversary...he is the only photographer we are hiring.

Sincerely "satisfied" customer

Brenda Johnson

Angela · Married on 05/16/2015

Ben just shot our wedding last month and sent the pictures to us so quickly. They are incredibly gorgeous! I was hoping that we would have at least one perfect shot that we could hang over the mantel, and we got a bunch of beautiful choices. We chose him from the preferred list of Atlantis vendors and we could not be happier. He has a great personality and helps you to feel relaxed. We are so so happy with our choice to work with him. Everyone says our pictures are amazing :-)

Rita · Married on 02/28/2015

Ben was awesome to work with and my pictures were amazing. I'm old fashioned I guess and didn't want to do the "first look" pictures, we also didn't want to miss much of the party. We banged out the important pictures we wanted at record speed and were able to get back to the party. I wouldn't change a thing. Everything was perfect!

Ben Jamieson is professional, friendly, helpful, personable and his photographs are amazing! We got married in Atlantis on Valentine's Day. The package that I received through Atlantis included a photographer but after doing research, we decided to hire Ben Jamieson, based on his style of photography. We live in Texas and Ben did a wonderful job of keeping in email communication with us throughout the entire process. He also met with us in person for a pre-wedding consultation which he was on-time and incredibly helpful. On our wedding, he went out of his way to get unique pictures that captured our special day perfectly. After the wedding, he delivered our pictures timely and in a very elegant presentation. We were completely satisfied with Ben Jamieson Photography and would highly recommend him for your photography needs.

Sandra · Married on 01/22/2015

Ben Jamieson photographed my daughter's wedding at the Atlantis. He was wonderful and just made our day.

Kristal · Married on 01/22/2015

Ben was wonderful and was an asset to my wedding day. He takes beautiful photos. I'm so glad I used him and would use him again.

MC · Married on 11/08/2014

Our wedding in Nassau was incredible and every moment was captured by Ben and his artistic ability to capture all the emotions thoughout the ceremony, cocktail and reception. He is truly talented and very professional. From beginning to end the process was seamless. He keeps in touch and goes through every detail of what you want from the photos and delivers! The USB with the photos came promptly and the album came shortly after and came out beautifully. Everyone that has seen it has never seen anything like it!
    Pictures are one of the key elements to a memorable wedding and hiring Ben takes the pressure off, you won't be disappointed!

Michelle · Married on 11/08/2014

Ben was wonderful. Our wedding was captured beautifully by him. He is incredibly creative and a true artist. I would recommend him to anyone. The "must have" shots are discussed ahead of time so you don't have to worry/remember on your big day to get the family members together for the portraits. He does it all! And all my guests loved him! He makes everyone feel comfortable and directs the shot seamlessly for a beautiful photo everytine. I also ordered albums from him which came out AMAZING and quickly! Thank you Ben for making our wedding truly special and capturing every moment!
    -Michelle

Krystal · Married on 11/01/2014

Ben is a very talented photographer, and wonderful to work with! My wedding photos were absolutely stunning! Will always use/recommend his services!

Alexandra · Married on 10/18/2014

The ULTIMATE photographer in the Bahamas, hands down. He did the entire wedding weekend events. One of the most professional persons I have dealt with. No need for tedious meetings. He understood our needs from day one.

Dallace · Married on 07/26/2014

He was a great photographer and very easy going! Loved working with him and was very happy with the pictures!

If you're looking for the individual to capture the key moments of your special day PERFECTLY, Ben is the right person!!

All I can say is wow. If you are having your wedding in Nassau don't waste your time with anyone else. The photos were amazing, his personality was amazing, and put it all together and it made our wedding amazing. Ben has a great personality and makes you feel extremely comfortable while you are taking your photographs that can feel awkward at times. He knew the beach inside and out and took us to the best locations for great shots. Ben was extremely flexible and stayed up to the final moments. The best part of the whole thing was when we received our photos. They were stunning. Ben returned them to us in less than a week and when we received them it looked like something out of a magazine. Just perfect! I rarely do reviews but I couldn't wait to get home to write this one which says it all.

Rachel · Married on 03/08/2014

Ben was incredibly professional, reliable and made us feel 100% comfortable throughout the entire event. He has such an artistic eye; I felt like many of our photographs were truly unique.

Brady · Married on 07/06/2013

We couldn't be happier with the amazing photos Ben took at our wedding. Very professional and unique photos.

Patricia · Married on 06/22/2013

Ben was an absolute pleasure to work with and the pictures are incredible! He made everything so easy for us and was able to be flexible even though we were arranging everything from so far away. I would highly recommend Ben he was awesome!