Furze Entertainment Services

Furze Entertainment Services

About Furze Entertainment Services

Dance like no one’s watching and sing like no one’s listening. We won’t stop you!

Furze Entertainment provides Wedding and Event entertainment services, including Live Musicians, DJs, Audio Visual Equipment and Lighting rental.

Categories: Wedding DJ

Do-Not-Play List (5)
MC (5)
Uplighting (2)
Karaoke (1)

If you’re planning a wedding, corporate event or anything else that requires a DJ, you need to request to have Kirk be your DJ for the event! My wife and I just got married and he not only help me plan a secret guest performance but the dance floor was full the entire night. Everyone commented how amazing he was and how he could sense the vibe of the room as he played certain songs. Best DJ I’ve ever been around and again, would recommend him first to anyone who asks.

Thanks Kirk for helping make our wedding night a dream come true!!!

Neal & Sonya

Profile Picture Neal, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Kirk and his team were top notch from the initial email request for information, pricing, and availability through the follow-up after the event. Professional, on-point with the music selection, great people to work with. Kirk had our entire group of 40 guests on the dance floor! He arrived at the event early, was set up and ready to go ahead of time (I loved this!) and stayed late because the party was still going strong. Every time I looked over to the music table, Kirk and his team were smiling, having as much fun doing their job as our guests were having at the party! You can see that he loves what he does by the quality of service he and his team provides. We will use DJ Furze for all our future events in the Bahamas.

Profile Picture Molly, 3/24/18, 1 Review

Flat Screen
Photobooth
4 AWARDS

1 ENDORSEMENT
Furze Entertainment Services is a wedding DJ from Bahamas. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Toronto, Florida, and New York. Furze Entertainment Services is a professional wedding DJ and Entertainment Company that has been part of the Bahamas wedding industry for 12 years. We specialize in Wedding DJ, Corporate Events DJ, Mitzvahs, Birthday Parties.