Naomi Zora Events

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,500 Package Price

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,500 Package Price

YAY you’re engaged!! When it comes to planning a wedding, leave it to us - we’re your girls. We eat, live, and breathe all things wedding so trust us when we say we know what it takes to throw a killer party filled with love, laughter, and happiness.

Founder, Naomi Zora S., along with her talented team have made wedding dreams come true over the past 13 years and counting. We focus on keeping your happiness & your vision, as the number one priority by providing a seamless planning experience unique to you. Whether you're a busy professional with no time to plan your big day, or you're drowning in the world of Instagram & Pinterest inspiration photos - or perhaps both - just know that you don't have to do this alone. We’re able to make this an easy and fun experience!

Naomi Zora Events was formerly known as Mr. and Mrs. Wedding.

• Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1797

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$5500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Non-Religious
Religious

• Steph
    Steph Getting married on 06/04/2022
    I was the maid of honor for a wedding. I was so impressed by the organization, and attention to details.
    I was able to get all the information I needed quickly. This helped the day be a great success!
    I would totally recommend this service and company.
    As the MOH its my job to make the bride have a stress-free day. Noemi totally helped with this, and more.
    Absolutely no complaints! Perfect!
    Leo G. Married on 08/21/2021

Naomi can do it all!!

Naomi is more than weddings, she can do it all. I hired her for my wife’s surprise birthday party which had all the challenges of wedding. She handled them all with ease and made everything perfect. Her software system for tracking budgets, vendors, invitations is state of the art and keeps you up to date and in the know on everything. Her vendor referrals were on point and everyone was extremely professional. Her contact for music, furniture and flowers were amazing. The DJ was top notch. There was never moment where she was unavailable, she took every call and responded to every email. Even when things got complex that’s when she became more efficient and professional. She is a must for any event!! Do not hesitate on hiring her.
  • Charlotte
    Charlotte Married on 08/14/2021

Best Wedding Planner in THE WORLD

Naomi is the best wedding planner IN THE WORLD! I am confident to say this because I am from the other side of the world and we chose Naomi after we looked at dozens of wedding planners over there and in the Palm Beach area, and this decision paid off immensely later on.
    As a long-distance couple both being non-local, knowing nothing about wedding planning, and having to plan our wedding remotely, hiring a wedding planner was a no-brainer to us. My principle in looking for services is to respect and trust the professionals, and that’s what we were looking for in a wedding planner: professional, resourceful, dedicated, and love what they do. After a consultation session with Naomi, we just had this feeling that SHE’S THE ONE, and we could definitely trust her to help and guide us through this process, so we decided to book the Full Service package.
    The planning process was so enjoyable and trouble free, all we needed to do is to trust Naomi in her recommendations and suggestions and go along with it (because her recommended vendors are all amazing and super professional as well, without her referrals we definitely wouldn’t know who to look for). For example, for the venue we decided to go with was a brand-new hotel: Canopy by Hilton Downtown West Palm Beach, even though it was still under construction at that time (we even did a hard hat tour!). We’re the first couple to book a wedding with them even before they’re opened to public! The venue turned out to be gorgeous and stunning, exceeding our expectations by 10,000%! Naomi is super flexible and accommodating with our ideas and designs too, even with our wedding date postponed and related coordination due to the pandemic and travel restrictions. Naomi also kept us on track and on time with our timeline, this is very helpful to us since we’re both procrastinators… This feeling of mutual trust and rapport in cooperation is truly touching and amazing!
    In the end our wedding turned out to be everything we asked for and so much more: stunning venue setup, professional services from all the vendors, everything just looked flawless and exquisite, and we were able to enjoy the day with our families and friends, all thanks to Naomi! I have to say I felt really reassured whenever I saw Naomi at the ceremony and reception venues, knowing that as long as she’s there for me, nothing can go wrong.
    Today’s the sixth day after our wedding, and it feels a bit weird to not have talked with Naomi in a while… we just got really used to having a perfect and productive communication flow with her. I even said to my husband that I really wish Naomi does other kinds of event planning as well so that we can keep coming back to her! We just love her professionalism, her impeccable taste, and her always charming, outgoing and optimistic personality! 1,000 thumbs up!!! (I wish I had this many..)

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Real Weddings

• Mike & Laurel
    20 photos · 03/02/2015

Photog Booth Photog Booth Photo Booths

Mr. and Mrs. Wedding has planned some of the most beautiful weddings we provided our services at. They are also one of the most organized company's we have worked with. They confirm every detail ahead of time to make sure vendors are ready. Very professional.

Stella Image Photography Stella Image Photography Wedding Photographers

Naomi is a true Professional. She really goes above and beyond to ensure that her Clients get everything they deserve. She really does all the foot work so her clients don't have to worry about a thing. She is a true pleasure to work with, any couple would be lucky to have her to plan their wedding!

Master Musicians Master Musicians Wedding Musicians

Stefanie and Devin do such fantastic work catering to the needs of each of their clients. We are excited for every chance we get to work with them. Their organization and planning are top notch!

PO Box 31471 West Palm Beach, Florida, 33420
561-903-4435
Location of (Naomi Zora Events)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding