Naomi Zora Events

Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 32
  • Real Weddings 1

About Naomi Zora Events

YAY you’re engaged!! When it comes to planning a wedding, leave it to us - we’re your girls. We eat, live, and breathe all things wedding so trust us when we say we know what it takes to throw a killer party filled with love, laughter, and happiness.

Founder, Naomi Zora S., along with her talented team have made wedding dreams come true over the past 13 years and counting. We focus on keeping your happiness & your vision, as the number one priority by providing a seamless planning experience unique to you. Whether you're a busy professional with no time to plan your big day, or you're drowning in the world of Instagram & Pinterest inspiration photos - or perhaps both - just know that you don't have to do this alone. We’re able to make this an easy and fun experience!

Naomi Zora Events was formerly known as Mr. and Mrs. Wedding.

Follow Naomi Zora Events on

Bouquet

• Videos 4

31 Reviews for Naomi Zora Events

Premo Photo Booth · Married on 02/27/2019

I highly recommend Naomi Zora Events!

I have been a vendor for years and have worked with several different event planners, but I have to say working with Naomi Zora Events has always been a wonderful experience. She know's her job more than anyone I have ever worked with and her communication with me has always been very thorough and on point! I am always excited to work with Naomi, you can really see her passion for what she does. It is amazing to see how beautiful things come together the day of her events and the joy and happiness she brings to everyone she works for!

Christina Marie · Married on 12/08/2018

Above and beyond!

Naomi went above and beyond to make my wedding day amazing. Besides executing all of the wedding coordinator tasks perfectly, she also did extra things, like providing emotional support, helping me with my dress when I was having a wardrobe malfunction, and making sure I ate. It was obvious she cared! She was always professional, on time, and EFFICIENT. She did an amazing job, especially for someone like me who had no prior knowledge about how wedding planning worked. I had minimal stress throughout this process because of her, and I would definitely recommend her!!

Maritza · Married on 11/21/2018

Hiring a wedding planner is definitely a must, especially for destination weddings. My husband and I had no problem finding the best wedding planner there is, and that is Naomi. We hired her for full wedding planning services, and she has been absolutely amazing. She helped us with every step of the way and assured that we were meeting our deadlines during the wedding planning process. She was in constant communication with us at all times and recommended the best vendors suitable to our liking and style. Naomi made sure we were taken care of and stood by our side throughout.

Naomi Zora Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,797.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 3,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 5,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals

Real Weddings

• Photog Booth
    Photog Booth Photo Booths

Mr. and Mrs. Wedding has planned some of the most beautiful weddings we provided our services at. They are also one of the most organized company's we have worked with. They confirm every detail ahead of time to make sure vendors are ready. Very professional.

• Stella Image Photography
    Stella Image Photography Wedding Photographers

Naomi is a true Professional. She really goes above and beyond to ensure that her Clients get everything they deserve. She really does all the foot work so her clients don't have to worry about a thing. She is a true pleasure to work with, any couple would be lucky to have her to plan their wedding!

• Master Musicians
    Master Musicians Wedding Musicians

Stefanie and Devin do such fantastic work catering to the needs of each of their clients. We are excited for every chance we get to work with them. Their organization and planning are top notch!

• PO Box 31471 West Palm Beach, Florida, 33420 See on map