Keith Willard Events LLC

3036 S Oakland Forest Drive #2701, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Package Price $4,000
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 96
  • Deals 1

About Keith Willard Events LLC

This year has been tough for so many couples, who have had to postpone or cancel their weddings.

During this spring, I was so grateful for my training and experience in hotels and venues. I knew exactly how to help my clients talk to and negotiate with vendors to get what they wanted and needed.

Basically, I helped make an extremely stressful situation much less stressful.

In fact, I pride myself on delivering a stressfree event to each couple who books with me.

How do I do it?

It starts with listening. I love people and it’s easy for me to get wrapped up in each client’s vision for their wedding. By listening closely to what clients want, I can be their advocate throughout the entire wedding planning process, making sure they get what they want.

It includes budgeting and planning. We all have budgets. Whether yours is $80,000 or $800,000 you want to stay within your budget. Nothing causes stress faster than money, that’s why I pride myself in staying on a budget without sacrificing client priorities.

Getting to know the VIPs. I understand that many weddings are about close friends and family, and not just about couples. Many of these VIPs are advising and counseling the couple. I make it my business to understand everyone’s role and help get everyone on the same page so that the planning itself becomes a fun and bonding experience.

If you’re looking for a planner with valuable industry experience, who can stay on budget and make planning stressfree and even fun for everyone involved, I’m still booking for 2020 in South Florida.

About me and the experience that I bring to planning your wedding (In a nutshell)

Previous Experience:

Executive Director of a 501(c)3 - Where every dollar and staying in budget are the rule.

Lead Planner for an international event planning company - I can figure out how to create amazing events long distance, finding the perfect vendors in any city or country.

Director of Catering for Ritz-Carlton - Insider knowledge about how hotels, and their contracts, work. Creation of menus, working with executive chefs, and insight into service needs for events.

Director of Catering for an independent Catering Company - Able to create an event literally anywhere. From rentals to food preparation.

Current President of the National Association of Catering and Events - connections to thousands of vendors so budget and taste can be matched quickly

There is literally no one in the industry that has the previous experience in all areas of event planning that I have… and I will probably be almost as excited, if not more, about your wedding! I love what I do!

weddings" from the Knot: 2018, 2019, 2020
Best of Modern Luxury Wedding Magazine: 2019, 2020, 2021
Featured: Modern Luxury; Two Bright Lights; Party Slate; Style Me Pretty
Winner of the ONE Award: 2019: 2020

Publishings with Keith Willard Events: Modern Luxury Wedding Magazine, Two Bright Lights, NY Times, MIAMI, Style Me Pretty, Four Weddings, Ideas To I Do, Party Slate, The Knot, Wedding Wire, Carats and Cakes, National Association of Catering and Events - to name a few.

• LGBTQ+-owned

16 Reviews for Keith Willard Events LLC

• Key

Key O. · Getting married on 04/01/2022

Completely speechless

I've tried for several weeks to find words adequate to express the brilliance of Keith and his team but there simply are none. EVERYTHING was completely above expectation and NOTHING was overlooked. He delivered everything the bride & groom could dream of and made the other vendors look better while doing it. The attention to detail was remarkable and everything looked effortless under his direction. I've worked in the wedding industry and seen some of the best but none of them even come close to Keith, he's absolutely the best!

Sent on 02/25/2021

Keith Willard Events LLC's reply:

Loved working your daughters wedding! You and your whole family were just so lovely and so thankful. Maybe the baby shower is next! :)
  • Mark

Mark S. · Getting married on 01/03/2022

Keith Willard Events helped me assure that my daughters wedding was a memorable event for her and her guests; first class service at a reasonable pric

For anyone looking to organize a wedding I have a little advice that will save you a lot of time and secure fantastic results. One) look for the the best wedding planner you can afford; the wedding planner will locate better venues than you can, he or she will negotiate better prices for services, they'll know what services on "on trend" and the'll select for confidant providers of flowers, food, music, etc. Two) The best wedding planners will be registered members of the event planner organization - the best of those registered members is a guy named Keith Willard. Keith has a company called Keith Willard Events who is more connected with and more in tune with what is happening in the modern event industry than another event planner that I researched. The result of using Keith Willard Events was that my daughter experienced a dream wedding at a dream venue, at a reasonable price. All the guests where impressed with organization and quality of the concept and details - I could not be happier.

Sent on 03/16/2021

Keith Willard Events LLC's reply:

Thank you Mark! When we first met and talked about the overall budget - I knew that I was going to be able to create a wedding that would look and feel like it was much more! Thank you for your trust and that I was always thinking about cost... emotional value per dollar is kind of my thing. Is what we're spending money on going to add to the joy, the memory, or to the experience. Doesn't make sense to spend money on anything that doesn't do those three things! Congratulations!!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Keith Willard Events LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 2250
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 4000
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 7500
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 250
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Keith Willard Events LLC 1
    20% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Total Exposure Band Wedding Bands

Very Professional and Highly Recommended.

• Fort Lauderdale Beach Weddings Wedding Officiants

A magnificent wedding venue with dramatic Intracoastal water views

• Joined Together Wedding Specialists
    Joined Together Wedding Specialists Wedding Planners

I hosted an event at the Hyatt Regency, it is a beautiful place for a wedding and the staff are great.

• 3036 S Oakland Forest Drive #2701, #2701 Fort Lauderdale, FL, 33309 See on map
    754-253-3414 (Phone number)
    Location of (Keith Willard Events LLC)