Keith Willard Events LLC

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$6,500 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$6,500 Package Price

Looking for a Bargain Basement Planner? not me! If you want someone that will LOVE your wedding as much as you do - keep reading!
This year has been tough for so many couples, who have had to postpone or cancel their weddings.
During this spring, I was so grateful for my training and experience in hotels and venues. I knew exactly how to help my clients talk to and negotiate with vendors to get what they wanted and needed.
Basically, I helped make an extremely stressful situation much less stressful.
In fact, I pride myself on delivering a stress-free event to each couple who books with me.
How do I do it?
It starts with listening. I love people and it’s easy for me to get wrapped up in each client’s vision for their wedding. By listening closely to what clients want, I can be their advocate throughout the entire wedding planning process, making sure they get what they want.

It includes budgeting and planning. We all have budgets. Whether yours is $80,000 or $800,000 you want to stay within your budget. Nothing causes stress faster than money, that’s why I pride myself in staying on a budget without sacrificing client priorities.
Getting to know the VIPs. I understand that many weddings are about close friends and family, and not just about couples. Many of these VIPs are advising and counseling the couple. I make it my business to understand everyone’s role and help get everyone on the same page so that the planning itself becomes a fun and bonding experience.
If you’re looking for a planner with valuable industry experience, who can stay on budget and make planning stressfree and even fun for everyone involved, I’m still booking for 2020 in South Florida.

About me and the experience that I bring to planning your wedding (In a nutshell)

Previous Experience:
Executive Director of a 501(c)3 - Where every dollar and staying in budget are the rule.
Lead Planner for an international event planning company - I can figure out how to create amazing events long distance, finding the perfect vendors in any city or country.
Director of Catering for Ritz-Carlton - Insider knowledge about how hotels, and their contracts, work. Creation of menus, working with executive chefs, and insight into service needs for events.
Director of Catering for an independent Catering Company - Able to create an event literally anywhere. From rentals to food preparation.
Current President of the National Association of Catering and Events - connections to thousands of vendors so budget and taste can be matched quickly
There is literally no one in the industry that has the previous experience in all areas of event planning that I have… and I will probably be almost as excited, if not more, about your wedding! I love what I do!
weddings" from the Knot: 2018, 2019, 2020,2021- Hall of FAME!
Best of Modern Luxury Wedding Magazine: 2019, 2020, 2021,2022
Featured: Modern Luxury; Two Bright Lights; Party Slate; Style Me Pretty
Winner of the ONE Award: 2019: 2020,2021

• LGBTQ+-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$3,350

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$6,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$12,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Julia M. Married on 08/03/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Creative master from beginning to end !

When looking for help to create a memorable David Bowie Ziggy Stardust Baby shower for my daughter, there was no doubt that I would return to Keith Willard after the beach wedding and rooftop reception he flawlessly pulled off during Covid restrictions to make it a magical affair! Best decision ever !
    Keith is a dedicated visionary who works tirelessly to create your magic from start to finish and makes everything happen to perfection. His attention to detail and flair for creative and imaginative ideas through to execution went beyond my wildest expectations.
    This Shower theme was no easy task and he made it fun, creative, exciting and full of surprises from the moment you entered the venue. Our guests were constantly entertained and said they’ve never been to a Shower like that !
    All Keith’s vendors are professional and attentive to details. He was on point answering emails, calls, changes and far out ideas. The whole process was totally stress free; I was a guest at my own party. He is personable and reads all the different family members keeping everyone happy. This event was a huge success and all thanks to Keith Willard!
  • Key
    Key O. Married on 04/01/2022

Completely speechless

I've tried for several weeks to find words adequate to express the brilliance of Keith and his team but there simply are none. EVERYTHING was completely above expectation and NOTHING was overlooked. He delivered everything the bride & groom could dream of and made the other vendors look better while doing it. The attention to detail was remarkable and everything looked effortless under his direction. I've worked in the wedding industry and seen some of the best but none of them even come close to Keith, he's absolutely the best!

Keith Willard Events LLC's reply:

Loved working your daughters wedding! You and your whole family were just so lovely and so thankful. Maybe the baby shower is next! :)
  • Christine
    Christine C. Married on 03/19/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

best wedding coordinator around!!

Meeting Keith to handle our wedding was beyond a blessing. I don't even know where to begin. Planning our wedding from out of state was so stressful but once we found Keith and his crew, he made sure we didn't have to worry about a single thing. He made my fairy tale wedding come true AND was even our officiant to make it even more special to me. He took care of everything you could imagine (including bringing us food to our rooms AND supplying us with mimosas lol) and listened to every single detail I wanted for this wedding and made it all happen. I wish I could get married all over again just to have him in my life longer lol
    But all wedding stuff aside, Keith is all around an amazing person. You can 100% tell this isn't just a job for him and he genuinely loves doing what he does and cares about all his clients. & it made it all that better. I HIGHLY recommend Keith Willard Events and his entire crew to make your day exactly what you need and deserve bc they will NOT let you down. We love you so much Keith & we will never forget you all! THANK YOU!
  • illustration stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Total Exposure Band Total Exposure Band Wedding Bands

Very Professional and Highly Recommended.

Fort Lauderdale Beach Weddings Fort Lauderdale Beach Weddings Wedding Officiants

A magnificent wedding venue with dramatic Intracoastal water views

Joined Together Wedding Specialists Joined Together Wedding Specialists Wedding Planners

I hosted an event at the Hyatt Regency, it is a beautiful place for a wedding and the staff are great.

3036 S Oakland Forest Drive #2701, #2701 Fort Lauderdale, FL, 33309
Location of (Keith Willard Events LLC)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding