Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

33 Reviews for Stella Image Photography

Multi. Locations (1)
Wedding Portraits (1)
Albums (1)
Canvas (1)

Jenaae did a beautiful job on the day of our ceremony. My husband and I were able to contact Jenaae over the phone a few times before our wedding to give her our final ideas regarding a first look and key photo locations of our venue. On the day of our wedding, Jenaae was able to capture the intimate moments of my mother and sister helping me getting ready, etc. As my husband and I look back at all of our photos, we truly are happy and content that we decided to go with Stella Image Photography. Jenaae was diligent, she paid close attention to details, and because of her, we have beautiful wedding photos.

Profile Picture Cierra , 1/26/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Additional Hours, High-Res Images, One Event/Day

Janaae was such a pleasure to work with! We chose Stella Image for our engagement and wedding pictures. Having never been photographed like this for anything before, I didn't know what to expect. Janaae did a wonderful job of making me and my fiance feel comfortable in front of her camera. When I finally got to see our engagement pictures I was most impressed (and appreciative) of how she caught our candid moments. Thanks to her, we have beautiful images of us just being us. I cannot wait to work with her for our wedding pictures!

UPDATE: My wedding day was perfect in large part due to Janaae. We had a few hiccups in the beginning but because she was calm, cool, and professional I was able to really relax and enjoy the day. She truly treated my wedding day like is was her own event. I didn't have to worry about a thing because she was on my team.

And the pictures!!! We have beautiful formal pics... But where Janaae excels is capturing those candid moments. She has an instinct for those moments and as a result we have some of the best pics of our day! Everything we missed because we were in the moment, Janaae captured beautifully. We had a blast reliving the day through her images. I cannot recommend her highly enough!

Profile Picture Danielle, 11/12/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files, Engagement Shoot

Jenaae was awesome from beginning to end. She was patient, professional and I know our photos are going to be spectacular. I loved each shot she "saw" and her attention to every detail that will make a difference in our wedding photos. THANK YOU for being part of our day! When we received our photos back they were MORE than I could have ever imagined! As my mother said "she literally saw EVERYTHING"! I have almost 700 images of absolute BEAUTY that captured the essence of our wedding day!! I literally wish I could have hugged her when I saw our pictures. She is worth E-V-E-R-Y single cent!! She has an eye out of this world! I've shared 2 of her photos that received RAVE reviews from our family and guests!

Profile Picture Charlise, 11/11/17, 4 Reviews