• Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About TLC Event Design & Coordination

TLC Event Design & Coordination is a wedding planning team based in Antioch, California. Kirin and her team have a true passion for people, planning and executing extraordinary events for their clients. With incredible attention to detail, coordination and passion for exceeding their clients’ expectations, this planning team works hard to ensure the end result is a stunning and beautifully planned wedding. From detailed planning to contacting vendors and consulting with their clients, they provide an event that is catered to and designed specially for their couples. They treat every client with genuine care and always stick to their budgets.

TLC Event Design & Coordination offers clients full-service wedding packages to choose from. Services include:

• Budget analysis

TLC Event Design & Coordination 1
TLC Event Design & Coordination 2
  • Patrick

Patrick Ang · Getting married on 03/04/2021

So much fun to work with!!

I had the honor of working with Kirin and her team this past weekend at a wedding at the Palm Event Center. I am a photographer and is so much easier with an amazing planner that communicates well before the wedding and on the day of. And Kirin and her team did just that. They were very detail oriented and told me everything I needed to know to make sure I was able to capture every detail of the wedding. I would love the opportunity to work with her and her team again. I highly recommend hiring Kirin for your wedding!!!

Sent on 06/14/2019

TLC Event Design & Coordination's reply:

Patrick, thank you so much for such kind words. We are so happy that you found us easy and fun to work with and feel the same about you and your team. We are looking forward to working with you again here soon for sure!

Kalesa · Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing Coordinator

I hired Kirin as a "month of" planner for my commitment celebration and I cannot be more grateful that I did. I had issues with almost every vendor for my event except TLC. Not only were they great at THEIR job but really carried the weight of my event when other vendors failed to do their jobs properly. Kirin was organized, communicative, calm, kind, and went above and beyond. I felt like I could count on her and be myself with her (vent, cry, and laugh all in the same convo? check!) which was really important to me for such a stressful and important event. Her day-of team was professional, helpful, and hardworking. TLC handled everything the day threw at them including animals escaping, pouring rain, and drunk guests. I could not have survived the day, nay, the 3mos bookending this event, without them.

Sent on 07/16/2019

-10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Total DJ
    Total DJ Wedding DJs

Kirin and her team were absolutely amazing to work with! They went above and beyond making the day easy for all of the vendors to do what they do best. She made sure everything went smoothly without any hiccups. The entire day was handled perfectly from decorations, organizing guests, and helping manage vendors. She was highly organized and would be an asset to any wedding!

• DJ's California Catering
    DJ's California Catering Wedding Caterers

We have enjoyed working alongside TLC Event Design and Coordination to create the most amazing and memorable weddings possible! They are all very sweet and friendly to all guests and our staff. They are also very hard working and well-organized! We look forward to working with them again in the future!

• StephanieAnn Photography
    StephanieAnn Photography Wedding Photographers

I had the pleasure of working with Kirin and her team for our clients wedding. They are a pleasure to work with. They have a happy and positive team, are very professional, helpful with keeping everyone on track and help create beautiful designs! I highly recommend them for planning and coordination for your wedding or any event! You won't be disappointed!

• Antioch, 94531 See on map