Danville, Danville, CA 94526 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Sarah's Garden

Sarah's Garden is a boutique florist dedicated solely to the floral design of weddings using the freshest blooms filled with texture, color and lots of love! We are not geared to a specific look but we do love to create loose and organic arrangements along with whimsical, romantic, rustic and just about any other design you can think of!
Sarah's Garden takes pride in supporting our local growers here in the Bay Area and we also offer a recycling program with your leftover wedding flowers that get donated to a local nursing home. We are located in Danville, CA and service the entire San Francisco Bay Area, including the Napa Valley.

Please feel free to give us a call at (415) 699-8206 or send us an email to sarahsgardendesign@gmail.com. We look forward to hearing from you.

Sarah’s Garden offers professional floral services to accommodate a wide variety of wedding couples. Services offered include bouquets, boutonnieres, ceremony arches, table arrangements and any other types of wedding floral arrangements. Other services offered include:

• Setup and cleanup

Sarah's Garden 7
  • Claire

Claire Wedekin · Married on 08/24/2019

Beyond amazing!

I was so fortunate to find and hire Sarah’s Garden for my wedding in August 2019. Sheela (the owner) is incredibly talented and she designed flowers that surpassed all of my (and my guests!) expectations. When I was looking for a florist I was immediately drawn to Sheela’s style - she creates gorgeous, whimsical and overflowing arrangements, her portfolio includes a full spectrum of color and textures, and all of her designs are unique. Guests at my wedding were raving about the flowers and so many told me they were the most beautiful and original wedding florals they had seen - and I completely agree!

Beyond Sheela’s amazing talent, I was also grateful to find such a helpful and supportive vendor. Not only did she design and create my florals but Sheela also helped me select table settings and bridesmaid dress colors to make sure my wedding had a cohesive look - and it totally did! Sheela was also amazing to work with - she’s thoughtful, honest, responsive and caring. I would highly encourage any bride or someone planning an event to work with her.

Sent on 10/01/2019
  • W

Whitney English · Married on 07/20/2019

She'll make your jaw drop

If you've found Sheela at Sarah's Garden, stop your florist search. She is hands down THE BEST! Not only all are her creations beautiful, she listens to your vision and takes it to the next level. Sheela helped me select my linens and finalize the table designs that were SO beautiful it made my jaw drop, literally. If you're looking for something special, she is your vendor, I absolutely LOVED working with her.

Sent on 10/08/2019
    Sarah's Garden 13
    Sarah's Garden 14
  • Meghan

Meghan Sloan · Married on 06/22/2019

There is no better florist than Sheela

Sheela is an amazing florist/designer and an overall wonderful person to work with! From the moment we met, she understood my vision and worked so hard to make it a reality on our wedding day. Her arrangements are unlike anything I've ever seen. She has a passion for her craft and it shows in her work. Everything was perfect on our wedding day. My bouquet was better than I could have imagined, the centerpieces and garlands were stunning, and the ceremony arrangements and design were breathtaking. Sheela is the nicest person and I wish I could give her 1000 stars! She truly went above and beyond to make my wedding floral dreams come true. You can't go wrong booking Sarah's Garden.

Sent on 07/15/2019
    Sarah's Garden 24
    Sarah's Garden 25
    Sarah's Garden 26

Sarah's Garden's reply:

Thank you Meghan for your kind words! I loved everything about your wedding and you also were the best bride to work with. Wishing you both all the love and happiness you deserve!

Sarah's Garden FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 250.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 145.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 25.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 200.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 4,000.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Glamorous, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Sarah's Garden 1
    Complimentary Toss Bouquet

Mention that you found Sarah's Garden on Wedding Wire and we'll inclue a complimentary toss bouquet for your wedding day!

• Danville Danville, California, 94526 See on map