Sarah's Garden

Danville, California View map

$6,000 Typical Price

Sarah's Garden is a boutique florist dedicated solely to the floral design of weddings using the freshest blooms filled with texture, color and lots of love! We are not geared to a specific look but we do love to create loose and organic arrangements along with whimsical, romantic, rustic and just about any other design you can think of!
Sarah's Garden takes pride in supporting our local growers here in the Bay Area and we also offer a recycling program with your leftover wedding flowers that get donated to a local nursing home. We are located in Danville, CA and service the entire San Francisco Bay Area, including the Napa Valley.

Please feel free to give us a call at (415) 699-8206 or send us an email to sarahsgardendesign@gmail.com. We look forward to hearing from you.

Sarah’s Garden offers professional floral services to accommodate a wide variety of wedding couples. Services offered include bouquets, boutonnieres, ceremony arches, table arrangements and any other types of wedding floral arrangements. Other services offered include:

• Setup and cleanup
  • Delivery
  • Event design
  • Pre-wedding consultations
  • Venue visits
  • Samples

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$250

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$145

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$25

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$200

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$350

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$6,000

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Glamorous
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Crowns
Flower Petals

• Emily
    Emily Married on 05/07/2021

Sheela of Sarah's Garden Design made my wedding floral dreams come true!

It has been such a pleasure to work with Sheela from Sarah's Garden Design. Our wedding was held in an outdoor ranch setting, so the florals were a very important part in adding greenery and color for the occasion. Sheela was friendly, responsive, and very thorough. From our phone call I gave her our color palette and explained to her my vision. We went over examples from her Instagram page so we could both get a better idea of what the florals would look the day of the wedding. Seriously, check out her instagram page (@sarahsgardendesign). Her arrangements are so dreamy. Sheela ended up creating the floral arrangements for a very large triangular arch at the alter, the bouquet, the boutonnière, and loose florals for our cake/champagne table. They were absolutely beautiful and she went above and beyond my expectations. Thank you so much for being a part of our wedding Sheela!!!

Sarah's Garden's reply:

Thank you Emily! I so appreciate the kind words and wishing you and David many joyful, healthy and happy years togther. Congratulations again!
  • Claire
    Claire W. Married on 08/24/2019

Beyond amazing!

I was so fortunate to find and hire Sarah’s Garden for my wedding in August 2019. Sheela (the owner) is incredibly talented and she designed flowers that surpassed all of my (and my guests!) expectations. When I was looking for a florist I was immediately drawn to Sheela’s style - she creates gorgeous, whimsical and overflowing arrangements, her portfolio includes a full spectrum of color and textures, and all of her designs are unique. Guests at my wedding were raving about the flowers and so many told me they were the most beautiful and original wedding florals they had seen - and I completely agree!

Beyond Sheela’s amazing talent, I was also grateful to find such a helpful and supportive vendor. Not only did she design and create my florals but Sheela also helped me select table settings and bridesmaid dress colors to make sure my wedding had a cohesive look - and it totally did! Sheela was also amazing to work with - she’s thoughtful, honest, responsive and caring. I would highly encourage any bride or someone planning an event to work with her.
  • W
    Whitney E. Married on 07/20/2019

She'll make your jaw drop

If you've found Sheela at Sarah's Garden, stop your florist search. She is hands down THE BEST! Not only all are her creations beautiful, she listens to your vision and takes it to the next level. Sheela helped me select my linens and finalize the table designs that were SO beautiful it made my jaw drop, literally. If you're looking for something special, she is your vendor, I absolutely LOVED working with her.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

113 photos · 08/24/2019

Deals

Sarah's Garden 1
Offer

Mention that you found Sarah's Garden on Wedding Wire and we'll inclue a complimentary toss bouquet for your wedding day!

Danville Danville, California, 94526
Location of (Sarah's Garden)

Other vendors in San Francisco for your wedding