Mr. and Mrs. Wedding Reviews

28 | West Palm Beach, FL

28 Reviews for Mr. and Mrs. Wedding

28 Mr. and Mrs. Wedding Reviews

Maritza · Getting married on 11/21/2018

Hiring a wedding planner is definitely a must, especially for destination weddings. My husband and I had no problem finding the best wedding planner there is, and that is Naomi. We hired her for full wedding planning services, and she has been absolutely amazing. She helped us with every step of the way and assured that we were meeting our deadlines during the wedding planning process. She was in constant communication with us at all times and recommended the best vendors suitable to our liking and style. Naomi made sure we were taken care of and stood by our side throughout.

Jesse · Married on 08/31/2018

Naomi and her team made life easier for both my wife and I. She was very resourceful, very flexible and respectful. She was great with suggestions and also helpful on making our ideas come to life. We are so thankful to had have such a great and fun planner by our side for our big day!

Steph · Married on 08/31/2018

I was the maid of honor for a wedding. I was so impressed by the organization, and attention to details.
    I was able to get all the information I needed quickly. This helped the day be a great success!
    I would totally recommend this service and company.
    As the MOH its my job to make the bride have a stress-free day. Noemi totally helped with this, and more.
    Absolutely no complaints! Perfect!

Ashley · Married on 04/14/2018

We are so thankful for Naomi! I tell everyone that is getting married a wedding planner is a must, and Naomi is the best! She kept me calm the entire day and months leading up to the big day! We had a few hiccups that Naomi took care of immediately, most of the time without me knowing! I can’t thank her enough for being so caring and on top of it throughout the whole process! I know my husband thanks her too!
    We looked at many different wedding planners and met with a couple too, Naomi was the most prepared and created a specific package to meet our needs. Definitely 100% recommend her for any wedding big or small! :)

Kim · Married on 01/13/2018

After the intial meeting with Naomi I knew it was going to be a great fit. We did the event management package which ended up paying off! Naomi was in constant communication with my Wife throughout the process and would answer my calls/texts if I thought we needed anything. Looking back I would do it all over again because I’ve never seen my wife more relaxed then on the day of our wedding!!!

kim · Married on 01/13/2018

Where do I start? Naomi is THE BEST! From the moment I met her and she showed me a timeline from another wedding she did, I knew I had to hire her! She is professional, quick to respond, and listens to what you and your fiancé want. She also has a ton of experience, so she is great at offering advice or suggestions with decor, flow of the day, vendor tips, and more! She is overall just a good person, and you can see that in her work. She goes the extra mile to ensure your day is exactly how you envisioned it. Numerous people told me on my wedding day that they had never seen me so relaxed in my entire life, and honestly its because I knew everything was going to go according to plan because of Naomi's help.

Roxanne · Married on 11/11/2017

I was skeptical about hiring a coordinator for my wedding because of my initial budget, but out of all the choices I made (besides saying “I Do”), working with Naomi was one of the best decisions I ever made. We worked together for about 2 months before my actual wedding. Every step of the way was a breeze— she made me feel as stress-free as I could be and guided me with some important and tough decisions regarding actual details of the wedding. One of the best aspects about Naomi was definitely her personality. I was hoping I would find someone that I could talk to casually and find some sense of trust and even friendship with… and she was definitely my girl! We even made decisions through text messages when it was convenient, and being a night owl and doing work around 10pm-1am, she would still answer my emails and text messages. Not once did she sound annoyed or seem bothered. She worked well with my vendors and really, truly made my wedding day so perfect. Quick example— on our way back to our reception from our church ceremony, my fiance (now husband) changed his mind and decided he indeed wanted to dance with his mom. He called Naomi and told her to slip in a time for his mother/son dance. She did it with no problems, no questions… and it turned out great! There is absolutely no other person out there that can help make your wedding as perfect and stress-free as Naomi. I would highly recommend her services to anyone searching for a wedding coordinator/planner!

Vince · Married on 11/11/2017

Naomi of Mr. and Mrs. Wedding was awesome! She was a delight to work with- considering the fact that we had a destination wedding. Naomi spent no time in getting everything organized and getting the vendors all together, coordinating with super efficiency. No only is she efficient, she is super cool and genuinely cares for a perfect wedding. I highly recommend her services to anyone planning on a wedding!!

Sarah · Married on 09/24/2017

Naomi is very detail oriented and h lord my wedding look beautiful and go smoothly. I was planning from far away so it was nice that she found good venues for us to be able to choose between when we were in town for such a short time. She made sure I got to speak to all of my vendors before signing with them to make sure we were all on the same page. And when I started to get very stressed at the end about the details she kept in contact with really positive messages to me and let me give over the details to my sister which really helped me enjoy my day. She was so flexible and so great. And my wedding was everything I could have ever wanted!

Debra · Married on 08/12/2017

Naomi was terrific to work with at my sisters wedding! She was very prompt and was always on top of things down to the smallest details. Everything ran so smooth and would recommend anyone looking for a coordinator to use her!

Janyl · Married on 03/11/2017

The best decision I made as it relates to my wedding was hiring Mr. and Mrs. Wedding to handle my “day of coordination.” I got engaged 15 months before my wedding so I secured our venue, core vendors, and decided on the vision/décor for the day. However, my fiancé and I are very busy people—he is finishing his medical residency and I am finishing law school—so I knew we would need help as the wedding drew closer. I interviewed multiple planners and found that they either didn’t offer the type of service we were looking for or I didn’t connect with them on a personal level. I knew I wanted to work with Naomi minutes into my conversation with her. She was professional and caring. Naomi officially started working on our wedding 60 days before the big day! She took over communications with the 12+ vendors we were contracted with and handled everything we needed, including timely follow-ups and putting out little fires here and there. I truly appreciated how critical it was to have Naomi as the point person in the couple of weeks—particularly the final few days—before the wedding. It was invaluable knowing that all of the moving parts were being coordinated and handled by a professional. In the morning and afternoon of my wedding day, I was totally relaxed and enjoying the time with my bridal party. The timeline Naomi created was incredibly detailed and EVERY MINUTE of our wedding day was accounted for. My ceremony went off without a hitch and when my husband and I got a first glimpse of reception space it was PERFECT. Having Naomi and her team working behind the scenes at my wedding allowed my husband and I to really be present on our wedding day. We truly felt every moment, and it was because of Naomi and her team that we could experience the most important day of our lives focused on each other, our love, and the magnitude of the day. Our wedding day was everything we dreamed it would be and more, and we are so indebted to Mr. & Mrs. Wedding for coordinating the day!

Cari · Married on 02/11/2017

I decided to hire Naomi as my day of wedding coordinator and I couldn't have made a better decision. Naomi went above and beyond with the planning process, starting about 30 days before my wedding, coordinating with all of my vendors and getting everything prepared. I honestly didn't have to think or worry about a thing, just showing up to the venue and bringing all of the items. Naomi sent me emails with everything to bring, followed up with questions to ensure I had everything set, and helped me think of things I didn't even realize I needed to do for the wedding.

Naomi created a phenomenal detailed timeline that helped calm my nerves. Honestly the day of the wedding I didn't worry about a thing. I knew everyone would be at the right place at the right time because Naomi was running the show. She even stayed at the event at the end to pack up everything and hand delivered it to our room. Exceptional service and professionalism.

I would highly recommend Naomi to anyone. Not only is she a phenomenal coordinator, she is an absolute dream to work with and is so friendly and kind! Everyone in the bridal party loved her!

Deanna · Married on 11/19/2016

Naomi and her staff were excellent! My husband and I had been dealing with frustrations and lack of detail from our wedding venue and staff; it was driving me quite insane, particularly since my career is very demanding. I didn't know what to do. One evening my husband, having seen my frustration and worry, had sought out a wedding planner and introduced us to Naomi. She accommodated a meeting on site with the venue staff and I was so impressed with her that we hired her on the spot! From that point forward, our wedding planning went smooth and a large reason our wedding day was a success!

• I

Iyana · Married on 05/14/2016

I just want to say Naomi is amazing! She is so organized its scary. My Husband would constantly say " Naomi is on point" and she was. I was worried about forgetting things and being stressed due to my illness but she ALWAYS kept me at ease. My MOH found Naomi and we were delighted to know that she handled destination weddings. Every vendor we used she found for us and even from Hawaii she made sure we spoke to all of them at least once on Skype and always put our wants and needs first. Never did we feel pressured into anything or working with anyone. Even though she worked on other weddings while working on ours she made us feel like we were the only couple in the universe getting married. She made sure we didn't go over budget, and with planning an event that adds up by the second that is a great quality to have. It is so rare to work with someone who loves and takes pride in what they do. Naomi made us feel like family and she always put her best foot forward, and we love her for that. If you are looking for a wedding planner that values the concepts of customer service and professionalism, Naomi is the one for you. If you are looking for a wedding planner that keeps your wedding about you and does everything in her power to make your dream wedding a reality, then Naomi is for you!

Of all the things we paid for with our wedding, Naomi and her team were by far the best value. She was incredible to work with, friendly, fun, and had great insight into a wedding planning process that my wife and I had no experience with. Thanks Naomi!

Maria J · Married on 03/05/2016

Naomi was the best! I spoke with a few wedding coordinators and Naomi was the nicest and easiest to speak with BY FAR. We had hired vendors ourselves but were clueless about all the details and logistics we needed to nail for the wedding, thank goodness Naomi was on top of everything and patiently guided us through everything. She was very receptive and understanding of how we envisioned our wedding and she also arranged phone calls adjusting to our crazy schedule. She did everything with a smile!

Glorieni · Married on 03/14/2015

My husband and I worked with Naomi and she did an amazing job with us! We live in Texas but planned a South Florida wedding because many of our attendants were already in Florida (including both our families). From Day 1, she kept us on track with wedding plans! She had to work with extremely difficult vendors and coordinators at the venue (in fact, the venue we chose went through 3 event coordinators by the time we had our wedding!). Naomi made it through with the most positive and professional attitude I have seen! There were times where I wanted to cry from the stress, and she would calm me down with encouraging words and optimism, which are definitely needed for a bride!
    What truly made her stand out from everyone else was the fact that she allowed us to plan OUR wedding, not one that she envisioned for us. We had a lot of untraditional wedding elements, and instead of trying to steer us away, she helped us coordinate each element flawlessly!
    If you need a wedding coordinator, definitely chose Naomi!!!!!

Rachel · Married on 11/09/2013

I hired Stephanie as my wedding planner a year before my wedding. From the first meeting I had with her I knew that she was going to be amazing...and she never let me down. She is so amazing! Over the course of the year it took to plan my wedding, she did everything for me! She organized every single aspect of my wedding. She made every appointment and every phone call for me, she took care of every detail. On my wedding day, everyone kept asking me why I was so calm, and my answer was, " that's because I have Stef!". Every vendor she recommended, I used, and they were all amazing. My entire wedding weekend went so smooth and it 100% because she was in charge! I am so sad that my wedding is over for 2 reasons : 1. it was the best weekend of my entire life, and 2. i won't have Stephanie anymore! I recommend anyone needing wedding planning services to use her, they won't regret it. I not only had the wedding of my dreams, but I gained a new friend.

Bridgette · Married on 10/06/2013

My husband and I are from Kentucky and when we decided to get married at the beach in Delray Beach, FL we were not sure how were going to make that happen. I wasn’t even for sure that I wanted or needed a wedding planner but I started looking and found Stefanie Fox at Mr. & Mrs. Wedding and after speaking to her once I knew that I needed her and her team to execute the type of wedding I wanted. I truly believe that Mr. & Mrs. Wedding was God sent. Stefanie Fox and I just “clicked” from the very first time we spoke. It is because of her and her team that I had the wedding of my dreams, it was literally more than I could have ever imagined. Stefanie is truly an amazing wedding planner and a wonderful person. She recommended the best vendors and still kept me in budget. She is extremely organized and very professional. She was on top of things from the first time we spoke. I never felt stressed or worried during the entire planning process. Even though she is a wedding planner she made sure that my ideas and visions were executed and that was very important to me. My friends and family raved about her and her team from the moment they met her. My sister kept saying the day of the wedding “you are so calm today” and I truly believe that is because I didn’t have worry in the world because Stefanie handled everything so wonderfully. I HIGHLY recommend Mr. & Mrs. Wedding!!! They are absolutely amazing and wonderful to work with!!!!

Gabriela · Married on 04/14/2012

Thanks to you and Devin for making our Destination Wedding special and stress free. It was beyond perfect thanks to your attention to detail. You not only helped as maximize our budget with the vendors you recommended, but also ensured that our guests had a wonderful time. There was no way we could have pulled together such a memorable event without you. When we first decided on having a destination wedding in Florida, we had no idea where to even start. Stefanie was a tremendous help finding, selecting and negotiating with the vendors we used for our wedding. Fast forward to the wedding weekend under Stefanie and Devin's supervision, all the aspects of the wedding went flawlessly leaving our guests with nothing but fun memories. I highly recommend this team. Prior to the wedding they were a huge help, but the DAY of the Wedding they were indispensable. I was totally relax and enjoying my day (as any bride should) because I had this amazing team dealing with all the vendors and making sure our day was better than we ever dreamed of.

Maria · Married on 10/22/2011

I would not have been able to get my wedding planned without their help. They jumped in exactly where needed, took care of major and minor details, and helped me out in areas I didn't realize i would need help. Stefanie was there for me as a friend as well, which is helpful to know you have someone who cares about you and your most important day.

Jennifer · Married on 10/08/2010

So you are planning one of the most important days in your life.. and you have no idea where to start??? Well start here with Mr. and Mrs. Wedding. Devin and Stefanie are not only two of the nicest people you will ever meet, but they sure know how to plan a beautiful day. I had certain ideas about what I wanted, and stefanie helped me to make them all happen. She was constantly keeping in touch with me about things I needed to get done and always available to lend a helping hand. Devin even ran out to the store during my wedding to buy safety pins to fix my bustle on my dress that had ripped during the reception! They were in close contact with all of my vendors in the weeks leading up the big day and were there at the rehearsal and wedding day to make sure that all ran smoothly. I consider myself very fortunate that not only did I get the man of my dreams, but I had the amazing wedding day that I always wanted! Thank you Mr. and Mrs. Wedding!

Katie · Married on 07/04/2010

Mr. and Mrs. Wedding is an awesome team to work with! Stefanie is as involved as you want her to be, but is not at all pushy...she has found the perfect balance! The best thing about Stefanie is that she truly cared about my wedding and my happiness.

Marge · Married on 07/04/2010

Stephanie and Devin were simply the best. Planning a wedding long distance is not an easy task,but Stephanie and Devin made it easy for us. Their attention to detail,creativity, ability to work with vendors, problem solve,organize and keep the bride as well as the mother of the bride calm during the wedding day was quite a challenge but they did it with ease. We are grateful that we found Mr. and Mrs. Wedding to assist us with our event.

Chrissy · Married on 06/12/2010

Stefanie and Devin were amazing!! It was very easy to trust them whole heartedly, and rely on them to make sure my wedding day was perfect! I did not have any anxiety or stress throughout the whole wedding planning process because I knew that Mr. and Mrs. Wedding would take care of everything! I have already recommended them to my friends that aren't engaged yet!!