Naomi Zora Events Reviews

37 | West Palm Beach, FL

37 Reviews for Naomi Zora Events

• Steph

Steph · Getting married on 05/23/2020

I was the maid of honor for a wedding. I was so impressed by the organization, and attention to details.
    I was able to get all the information I needed quickly. This helped the day be a great success!
    I would totally recommend this service and company.
    As the MOH its my job to make the bride have a stress-free day. Noemi totally helped with this, and more.
    Absolutely no complaints! Perfect!

Sent on 09/24/2018
  • Jenene

Jenene Wheeler · Married on 07/05/2019

Best decision ever to chose naomi as our planner

Easily the best decision we made in our wedding was Naomi. She was there for us every step of the way and literally took away all of our stress. Any time I had a question she would respond immediately and she helped us find vendors and fixed any last minute things that came up. She had this amazingly organized and detailed timeline of events for the wedding and was taking care of every vendor and making sure everything ran smoothly for us. It's a big decision to trust someone to make your perfect day come together with the exact vision you have and I wouldn't trust anyone else to do it but Naomi. HIGHLY RECOMMEND. The best decision you'll make!!

Sent on 05/07/2019
  • Anna

Anna Michaud · Married on 06/15/2019

Simply the BEST!

About 9 months before my wedding, I realized I was going to need some additional help on the big day - hiring Naomi was the best & easiest decision I made. From the first time we spoke on the phone, I could tell how important it was going to be to have her on point on my big day! She's obviously extremely organized & well thought out - but above & beyond that - she is just an amazing person and was always willing to help me out with advice and recommendations. When she took over about a month before the wedding, she was on point, getting all my vendors aligned and making sure everything was exactly how I wanted it. And she was constantly bringing up things I hadn't even thought of or considered, which saved me an incredible amount of stress the day before / day of the wedding. Knowing Naomi was handling everything, I could enjoy my day and not worry about any of the details. And that, for me personally, was just PRICELESS. If I can give anyone who's considering hiring a planner advice - it's this: hire Naomi NOW!!

Sent on 07/01/2019

Carla · Married on 06/08/2019

Definitely Recommended!

We booked Naomi for month-of and day-of coordination. She was always on top of everything and extremely responsive! She gave us a questionnaire that covered everything about our wedding, which not only helped her to know about us and exactly what we wanted, but helped us to stay organized and aware of those small details that we didn't even think about. She is very organized, and she is passionate about her work. The thing that sets Naomi apart from all other wedding planners is that she really takes the time to get to know the couple that she works with and allows the couple to make the decisions. She offered suggestions when asked, but she never forced her own opinions. She always remained non-judgmental and helped make our wedding personal to us. She also explained to us what wedding coordination means at our first meeting with her, which helped set the right expectations. Even though we didn't sign up for help with vendor selection, she helped me find a new caterer when ours fell through last minute. I can't say enough good things about Naomi! My only regret with Naomi is that I didn't call her sooner!

Sent on 09/13/2019

haley · Married on 05/10/2019

Easy and professional

Naomi was so quick with her responses and so helpful with the planning process. Her team was very professional and made the whole day run smoothly!

Sent on 06/05/2019
  • Alexandra

Alexandra Mazaleski · Married on 04/06/2019

Must-have planner!

Naomi was easy to work with, helpful, organized and kept our entire day on track. We were hesitant to pay for a planner but the value she provided was definitely worth the cost. Everyone was able to enjoy themselves at the wedding, including myself, because we knew Naomi had everything on track. She went above and beyond and coordinated with all our countless other vendors. She made our day run smoothly and we're so glad we worked with her!

Sent on 04/20/2019
  • meredith

meredith · Married on 03/22/2019

Detailed oriented, great communication, experienced!

We hired Naomi to be our month-of coordinator and loved working with her. She has great energy and a genuine passion for her work. She made us feel like we were her only client.
    It was very easy to transition the planning work to Naomi when she began working for us. She has great attention to detail and is very thorough. Her communication is concise, yet detailed.
    Naomi is very experienced in her field. You can count on her to provide recommendations for vendors and design to make your wedding day your best day ever!

We would work with her again!

Sent on 04/14/2019

Premo Photo Booth · Married on 02/27/2019

I highly recommend Naomi Zora Events!

I have been a vendor for years and have worked with several different event planners, but I have to say working with Naomi Zora Events has always been a wonderful experience. She know's her job more than anyone I have ever worked with and her communication with me has always been very thorough and on point! I am always excited to work with Naomi, you can really see her passion for what she does. It is amazing to see how beautiful things come together the day of her events and the joy and happiness she brings to everyone she works for!

Sent on 02/27/2019

Christina Marie · Married on 12/08/2018

Above and beyond!

Naomi went above and beyond to make my wedding day amazing. Besides executing all of the wedding coordinator tasks perfectly, she also did extra things, like providing emotional support, helping me with my dress when I was having a wardrobe malfunction, and making sure I ate. It was obvious she cared! She was always professional, on time, and EFFICIENT. She did an amazing job, especially for someone like me who had no prior knowledge about how wedding planning worked. I had minimal stress throughout this process because of her, and I would definitely recommend her!!

Sent on 12/28/2018

Maritza · Married on 11/21/2018

Hiring a wedding planner is definitely a must, especially for destination weddings. My husband and I had no problem finding the best wedding planner there is, and that is Naomi. We hired her for full wedding planning services, and she has been absolutely amazing. She helped us with every step of the way and assured that we were meeting our deadlines during the wedding planning process. She was in constant communication with us at all times and recommended the best vendors suitable to our liking and style. Naomi made sure we were taken care of and stood by our side throughout.

Sent on 09/06/2018

Jeffrey Wong · Married on 10/21/2018

Naomi's team made my wedding day seamless + amazing!

Had such an amazing experience working with Naomi for day-of-coordination. In fact, her "day-of" work is really a full comprehensive, month long process, in which she thoughtfully goes through every aspect of your wedding, which a fine touch and comb. We had several different events that we needed to coordinate throughout the course of our wedding as it was a destination wedding and Naomi was super responsive and helpful throughout the entire planning process.
    Come the day of, we had so many different moving pieces that Naomi and her team executed on with professionalism + accuracy. Even when some things went wrong (as they inevitably will), Naomi was there to problem and make the necessary decisions to ensure that we had a stress-free, memorable, and amazing day.
    There were so many things we had to deal with before the end of the night and Naomi was there until the very last minute to address all of moving pieces - getting certain centerpieces stored vs. to our room vs. to our parents' room etc. Because of it being a destination wedding, there were so many things we had to pack and get ready and Naomi went above and beyond to make sure that all of our stuff was where it was supposed to be.
    Naomi's help made me realize how important having a wedding planner is during the wedding planning / execution process. I didn't think it was necessary at first but it was worth every penny, especially because Naomi was so helpful and proactive. She went above and beyond and I cannot recommend her highly enough.

Sent on 10/23/2018

Jesse · Married on 08/31/2018

Naomi and her team made life easier for both my wife and I. She was very resourceful, very flexible and respectful. She was great with suggestions and also helpful on making our ideas come to life. We are so thankful to had have such a great and fun planner by our side for our big day!

Sent on 09/23/2018

Ashley · Married on 04/14/2018

We are so thankful for Naomi! I tell everyone that is getting married a wedding planner is a must, and Naomi is the best! She kept me calm the entire day and months leading up to the big day! We had a few hiccups that Naomi took care of immediately, most of the time without me knowing! I can’t thank her enough for being so caring and on top of it throughout the whole process! I know my husband thanks her too!
    We looked at many different wedding planners and met with a couple too, Naomi was the most prepared and created a specific package to meet our needs. Definitely 100% recommend her for any wedding big or small! :)

Sent on 05/14/2018

Kim · Married on 01/13/2018

After the intial meeting with Naomi I knew it was going to be a great fit. We did the event management package which ended up paying off! Naomi was in constant communication with my Wife throughout the process and would answer my calls/texts if I thought we needed anything. Looking back I would do it all over again because I’ve never seen my wife more relaxed then on the day of our wedding!!!

Sent on 01/22/2018

kim · Married on 01/13/2018

Where do I start? Naomi is THE BEST! From the moment I met her and she showed me a timeline from another wedding she did, I knew I had to hire her! She is professional, quick to respond, and listens to what you and your fiancé want. She also has a ton of experience, so she is great at offering advice or suggestions with decor, flow of the day, vendor tips, and more! She is overall just a good person, and you can see that in her work. She goes the extra mile to ensure your day is exactly how you envisioned it. Numerous people told me on my wedding day that they had never seen me so relaxed in my entire life, and honestly its because I knew everything was going to go according to plan because of Naomi's help.

Sent on 01/22/2018

Roxanne · Married on 11/11/2017

I was skeptical about hiring a coordinator for my wedding because of my initial budget, but out of all the choices I made (besides saying “I Do”), working with Naomi was one of the best decisions I ever made. We worked together for about 2 months before my actual wedding. Every step of the way was a breeze— she made me feel as stress-free as I could be and guided me with some important and tough decisions regarding actual details of the wedding. One of the best aspects about Naomi was definitely her personality. I was hoping I would find someone that I could talk to casually and find some sense of trust and even friendship with… and she was definitely my girl! We even made decisions through text messages when it was convenient, and being a night owl and doing work around 10pm-1am, she would still answer my emails and text messages. Not once did she sound annoyed or seem bothered. She worked well with my vendors and really, truly made my wedding day so perfect. Quick example— on our way back to our reception from our church ceremony, my fiance (now husband) changed his mind and decided he indeed wanted to dance with his mom. He called Naomi and told her to slip in a time for his mother/son dance. She did it with no problems, no questions… and it turned out great! There is absolutely no other person out there that can help make your wedding as perfect and stress-free as Naomi. I would highly recommend her services to anyone searching for a wedding coordinator/planner!

Sent on 11/20/2017

Vince · Married on 11/11/2017

Naomi of Mr. and Mrs. Wedding was awesome! She was a delight to work with- considering the fact that we had a destination wedding. Naomi spent no time in getting everything organized and getting the vendors all together, coordinating with super efficiency. No only is she efficient, she is super cool and genuinely cares for a perfect wedding. I highly recommend her services to anyone planning on a wedding!!

Sent on 11/21/2017

Sarah · Married on 09/24/2017

Naomi is very detail oriented and h lord my wedding look beautiful and go smoothly. I was planning from far away so it was nice that she found good venues for us to be able to choose between when we were in town for such a short time. She made sure I got to speak to all of my vendors before signing with them to make sure we were all on the same page. And when I started to get very stressed at the end about the details she kept in contact with really positive messages to me and let me give over the details to my sister which really helped me enjoy my day. She was so flexible and so great. And my wedding was everything I could have ever wanted!

Sent on 09/25/2018

Debra · Married on 08/12/2017

Naomi was terrific to work with at my sisters wedding! She was very prompt and was always on top of things down to the smallest details. Everything ran so smooth and would recommend anyone looking for a coordinator to use her!

Sent on 02/23/2017

Janyl · Married on 03/11/2017

The best decision I made as it relates to my wedding was hiring Mr. and Mrs. Wedding to handle my “day of coordination.” I got engaged 15 months before my wedding so I secured our venue, core vendors, and decided on the vision/décor for the day. However, my fiancé and I are very busy people—he is finishing his medical residency and I am finishing law school—so I knew we would need help as the wedding drew closer. I interviewed multiple planners and found that they either didn’t offer the type of service we were looking for or I didn’t connect with them on a personal level. I knew I wanted to work with Naomi minutes into my conversation with her. She was professional and caring. Naomi officially started working on our wedding 60 days before the big day! She took over communications with the 12+ vendors we were contracted with and handled everything we needed, including timely follow-ups and putting out little fires here and there. I truly appreciated how critical it was to have Naomi as the point person in the couple of weeks—particularly the final few days—before the wedding. It was invaluable knowing that all of the moving parts were being coordinated and handled by a professional. In the morning and afternoon of my wedding day, I was totally relaxed and enjoying the time with my bridal party. The timeline Naomi created was incredibly detailed and EVERY MINUTE of our wedding day was accounted for. My ceremony went off without a hitch and when my husband and I got a first glimpse of reception space it was PERFECT. Having Naomi and her team working behind the scenes at my wedding allowed my husband and I to really be present on our wedding day. We truly felt every moment, and it was because of Naomi and her team that we could experience the most important day of our lives focused on each other, our love, and the magnitude of the day. Our wedding day was everything we dreamed it would be and more, and we are so indebted to Mr. & Mrs. Wedding for coordinating the day!

Sent on 04/04/2017

Cari · Married on 02/11/2017

I decided to hire Naomi as my day of wedding coordinator and I couldn't have made a better decision. Naomi went above and beyond with the planning process, starting about 30 days before my wedding, coordinating with all of my vendors and getting everything prepared. I honestly didn't have to think or worry about a thing, just showing up to the venue and bringing all of the items. Naomi sent me emails with everything to bring, followed up with questions to ensure I had everything set, and helped me think of things I didn't even realize I needed to do for the wedding.

Naomi created a phenomenal detailed timeline that helped calm my nerves. Honestly the day of the wedding I didn't worry about a thing. I knew everyone would be at the right place at the right time because Naomi was running the show. She even stayed at the event at the end to pack up everything and hand delivered it to our room. Exceptional service and professionalism.

I would highly recommend Naomi to anyone. Not only is she a phenomenal coordinator, she is an absolute dream to work with and is so friendly and kind! Everyone in the bridal party loved her!

Sent on 02/20/2017

Deanna · Married on 11/19/2016

Naomi and her staff were excellent! My husband and I had been dealing with frustrations and lack of detail from our wedding venue and staff; it was driving me quite insane, particularly since my career is very demanding. I didn't know what to do. One evening my husband, having seen my frustration and worry, had sought out a wedding planner and introduced us to Naomi. She accommodated a meeting on site with the venue staff and I was so impressed with her that we hired her on the spot! From that point forward, our wedding planning went smooth and a large reason our wedding day was a success!

Sent on 12/15/2016
  • I

Iyana · Married on 05/14/2016

I just want to say Naomi is amazing! She is so organized its scary. My Husband would constantly say " Naomi is on point" and she was. I was worried about forgetting things and being stressed due to my illness but she ALWAYS kept me at ease. My MOH found Naomi and we were delighted to know that she handled destination weddings. Every vendor we used she found for us and even from Hawaii she made sure we spoke to all of them at least once on Skype and always put our wants and needs first. Never did we feel pressured into anything or working with anyone. Even though she worked on other weddings while working on ours she made us feel like we were the only couple in the universe getting married. She made sure we didn't go over budget, and with planning an event that adds up by the second that is a great quality to have. It is so rare to work with someone who loves and takes pride in what they do. Naomi made us feel like family and she always put her best foot forward, and we love her for that. If you are looking for a wedding planner that values the concepts of customer service and professionalism, Naomi is the one for you. If you are looking for a wedding planner that keeps your wedding about you and does everything in her power to make your dream wedding a reality, then Naomi is for you!

Sent on 05/27/2016

Of all the things we paid for with our wedding, Naomi and her team were by far the best value. She was incredible to work with, friendly, fun, and had great insight into a wedding planning process that my wife and I had no experience with. Thanks Naomi!

Sent on 03/21/2016

Maria J · Married on 03/05/2016

Naomi was the best! I spoke with a few wedding coordinators and Naomi was the nicest and easiest to speak with BY FAR. We had hired vendors ourselves but were clueless about all the details and logistics we needed to nail for the wedding, thank goodness Naomi was on top of everything and patiently guided us through everything. She was very receptive and understanding of how we envisioned our wedding and she also arranged phone calls adjusting to our crazy schedule. She did everything with a smile!

Sent on 03/22/2016