Naomi Zora Events Reviews

48 | West Palm Beach, FL

48 Reviews for Naomi Zora Events

Brittany Gallucci · Married on 10/10/2020

The best part of wedding planning!

We got married in the middle of a pandemic surrounded by changes and overall craziness, but I am so glad and grateful I had Naomi by my side. When we first got engaged, I knew I wanted to hire a planner. I knew that I would be too busy getting married, to make sure everything was executed the way I envisioned it. I am very organized and type A, and I was looking for someone to match my personality. After a bunch of phone interviews with other local planners, I finally connected with Naomi. The first thing that got me hooked was the way she explained the way she sets up her timeline and the small details that go into place. We set up a meeting. My mom and I went to meet with Naomi (she needed more convincing than I did about how much we needed Naomi). Naomi sat with us and explained the planning process and the process that eventually begins to build a timeline to have the perfect day. We were so impressed on how professional and how proud of the work she does, and it really showed through, in just our conversation. We left the meeting and as soon as we got in the car, my mom looked at me and said, "text her and tell her we want her!" Through the beginning of planning Naomi was just a quick text away, between recommendations on different vendors or how she thought something would look. She always gave a few options and recommendations when we asked a question. When the pandemic hit, things started to change. Groomsmen and guests started dropping out and changing their RSVP's. At one point, we turned to Naomi about her opinion about postponing our day. The calmness and knowledge she had to offer was one of the best things to calm a very stressed-out Corona Bride. We had changes up until the very day before our wedding, Naomi organized with all the vendors and made sure everything was still perfect. Leading up to the big day, we worked together to create the wedding I have always envisioned. Naomi worked closely with my vendors and me to confirm details and go over everything my husband and I wanted. I often found myself thinking about all the details I would have forgotten or maybe wouldn't have even thought of, if it wasn't for Naomi. The day of the wedding Naomi was on our speed dial, anything that was a little off or needed attention, we called her and she took care of it right away. My husband was barely involved in wedding planning. So it was funny when he saw the ballroom and didnt like the way the dance floor looked, he immediately called Naomi and Naomi handled it. Anything we needed Naomi was there. I even had vendors comment on how amazing and professional she was during the entire process. Naomi was the best! We couldn't have asked for anyone better to help execute our day!

Sent on 11/12/2020

Loammi Girardello · Married on 10/03/2020

Perfect Planner

We tied the knot on Oct 3, 2020 in South Florida during a pandemic... Naomi from Naomi Zora Events was a godsend as far as planner's are concerned, and I can honestly say we wouldn't have had a wedding if it wasn't for her help.

We originally contacted a few planners (pre-pandemic) for help on our special day. We realized we needed a professional once we spoke with the venue and saw just how much was involved in the planning aspect of things.

Naomi was one of five different planner's we spoke with, and we are beyond happy with everything she helped us with. From the get go, she started asking us questions that we had no idea what the answer was, and we knew we needed help.

We knew it was the right fit after the second call as she had just the right mix between personable and professional. My now wife and I were looking for someone we could joke around with, but at the same time knew what they were doing. We have very bubbly personalities, but know when to get serious and I believe Naomi is the same.

She was perfectly organized and helped us keep everything organized as well. She remained in constant contact with us, despite our crazy schedules (I'm a business owner and the wife a retail manager), lots of 8pm calls and midnight e-mails were exchanged.

Overall, the investment into a professional and loveable person like Naomi was well worth it. There's so much that goes on when planning a wedding, and having someone as knowledgeable, organized, punctual and personable as Naomi made our day one to remember. I even shouted her out during our speech - that's how much I enjoyed working with her! If you are looking for help planning your special day, I cannot recommend Naomi and her team enough, would rate it 10 out of 5 stars if I could.

Sent on 11/10/2020
  • Melissa

Melissa ST · Married on 08/12/2020

Naomi was the Mac to our Cheese

Naomi came highly recommended to us by our Catering Manager so we set an appointment to meet with her in person. She was highly accommodating, friendly throughout and motivated to show us why her services were worth it (and they were!). Naomi is organized, detailed, in constant communication from day 1 to the wedding day, thorough, punctual and all the great things we didn’t even know we needed for wedding planning (ESPECIALLY her wedding day timeline). She recommended our DJ and I myself am a picky person when it comes to who I interact with, but to my surprise we appreciated his service and our guests had such a great time. Everything went according to plan except for a few surprises... it rained and was extremely windy on our wedding day (we had an outdoor wedding) AND our designated person for all our signs forgot to bring them... but all the issues were handled beautifully and all our guests had a great time thanks to Naomi’s expertise. To my hubby and I, Naomi was definitely worth the investment, helped answer all our questions and concerns as we knew nothing about planning a wedding, and fantastically coordinated our special day to remember for a lifetime with ease. Thank you Naomi

Sent on 03/23/2020
  • Steph

Steph · Married on 05/23/2020

I was the maid of honor for a wedding. I was so impressed by the organization, and attention to details.
    I was able to get all the information I needed quickly. This helped the day be a great success!
    I would totally recommend this service and company.
    As the MOH its my job to make the bride have a stress-free day. Noemi totally helped with this, and more.
    Absolutely no complaints! Perfect!

Sent on 09/24/2018
  • Savannah

Savannah Gregory · Married on 04/11/2020

Highly recommend!

So happy we had Naomi on board to help plan our wedding!! I wasn’t even sure that we needed help since it wasn’t a huge wedding, but wow - VERY glad we had her help! She was very accessible to give advice/opinions in the months before the wedding, and really helped keep me on track in the weeks leading up to it. And on the day of, I was totally able to relax and enjoy myself without distraction. She was confident, organized and calm, and made sure everybody/everything was where where it should be. I love that my friends and family could just be guests and not worry about helping me pull things together. VERY highly recommend!

Sent on 11/23/2019

Dillon Stose · Married on 03/07/2020

Best wedding planner ever!!

If you want a beautiful and perfectly executed wedding, look no further than Naomi Zora Events. My now husband and I are perfectionists and with our extremely busy work lives, we knew a planner was necessary. Before meeting with Naomi, we met with many different event coordinators but never really felt a connection or that the planner was organized and motivated enough to keep up with us. After our first meeting with Naomi, we instantly clicked and her extremely detailed day-of timeline (down to 5-minute intervals) sold us. Leading up to the wedding, Naomi was superb and connecting me with all the right vendors and really helped me put together an absolute dream team. Thanks to her connections with these vendors she was able to obtain preferred rates that we otherwise would not have been offered.

Naomi is an extremely hard worker and truly cared about making our day perfect. The wedding went off without a hitch and is still raved about by all our family and friends as one of the best weddings they have ever been to. I truly cannot say enough great things about Naomi and her team and am so thankful for the incredible event and memories they helped us create.

Sent on 08/03/2020

Gretchen M · Married on 02/21/2020

The best gift I gave myself

Naomi is truly amazing. She immediately put me at ease from our first conversation and truly took the time to get to know me and my specific needs for my wedding. I honestly don’t know what I would have done without her. Having her allowed me to relax and enjoy my wedding day without any worries or stress. She was so responsive and professional and ensured my day went perfectly to plan and as smooth as could be. Would highly suggest her and her services- she is truly unmatched in what she does and provides a service that you cannot put a price tag on.

Sent on 03/05/2020

Connie Chyle · Married on 12/07/2019

Naomi is my hero!

Naomi was highly recommended to us by our venue and now I understand why. Wow. Just WOW. Hiring Naomi was the one of the best investments we made in regards to our wedding day. You need Naomi. No matter the cost I would hire her again and again. Naomi’s wedding skills and experience are absolutely invaluable. What a blessing to have Naomi coordinate our wedding! Without Naomi our wedding would not have been anywhere near as wonderful as it turned out. I consider Naomi to be a friend now. Naomi is patient, a fantastic listener, and her communication & organization skills are on point. Her timeline kept everything and everyone on track. Nothing was missed or forgotten! Naomi also saved us when we looked for a last minute photographer. Thank goodness for that because this photographer was just as amazing. Naomi has a vast network of vendors that she knows and has worked with that will ensure you have the most epic wedding ever.

Sent on 12/18/2019
  • Erica

Erica · Married on 10/26/2019

Amazing! Best Around!

I am from Pittsburgh, PA and was planning a destination wedding at the Hilton Singer Island! I flew down to book the venue and the event manager gave me a referral of a Month of Coordinator. (Naomi!) I was so on the fence at first because I had already currently had a coordinator back home and she was Awful. She provided no help with a venue search or details of a timeline to follow. She gave no direction. Which was hard for me! I decided to call Naomi after letting the other planner go, and I am so incredibly thankful that I did! She answered my inquiry almost immediately! She was extremely professional with me, I had mentioned my nightmare of a planner previously and some of my concerns. Naomi was so kind and assured me that she would hold myself accountable and make it an easy process which she certainly did! Even though Naomi was Just a month of coordinator she was so willing to help answer questions I had leading up to the month of! She takes your visions and makes them a reality! I am an extremely organized person so being able to trust someone with timelines was so important to me! When I say Naomi is extremely organized, that is not an understatement! The timeline she created for the day of was followed to the T and not one of us felt rushed! Everything flowed so well! Especially with a large wedding party (10 groomsmen 10 bridesmaids) like ourselves! We had a few hiccups like a rain delay! My husband would have got married in a hurricane it didn’t matter he wanted to be on the beach! Naomi made it work! I don’t know how but she did so and so flawlessly! We had a short window to be on the beach and she did it! I can’t express how important it is to have a month of coordinator like Naomi! Who made the whole experience flow so smoothly and for a bride to feel stress free especially the few weeks leading up to the day! Naomi took care or every hiccup and most I’m sure I wasn’t even aware of because she made sure I felt comfortable and assured me that everything was taken care of! She even made it a point to stop by the venue when I was in town for a tasting just to say hi! And so I would be able to put a face to the name! She stayed and spoke to the bakers and photographer! She has so many great relationships with vendors especially florist, photographer, and venue! The respect everyone has for her is incredible! She’s the best in the business! I would recommend her to anyone! Especially if you are like me and have a huge wedding party, destination wedding, and started off with a Terrible planner previously! I could not have done it without her! I felt like I built a relationship and spoke with her like I was speaking with a girl friend! She won’t lead you in the wrong direction! :)

Sent on 11/05/2019
  • Leslie

Leslie Rivera · Married on 08/12/2019

Exceeds expectations

Naomi was a dream to work with. She met and exceeded all of our expectations. We were fortunate to find her through our preferred vendor list. She was attentive and responsive, answering all of my questions and allaying any and all anxieties. I knew that in her capable hands our dream would come to fruition.

I could tell by her professionalism and her attention to detail that she is an expert in her field. During the planning process she managed to address all details through her very thorough timeline. She managed all of my other vendors and made sure that we were all on the same page. On the day of the wedding I knew I could enjoy my day because Naomi had thought of each and every detail, most I've never even thought of! She managed my wedding party and family with patience and respect, gently moving us along and always making sure we were happy.

Naomi was absolutely worth every penny. I would recommend her to anyone wishing to have someone kind, capable, and professional at their side during one of the most happy (and stressful!) time of their lives.

Sent on 12/12/2019
  • Jenene

Jenene Wheeler · Married on 07/05/2019

Best decision ever to chose naomi as our planner

Easily the best decision we made in our wedding was Naomi. She was there for us every step of the way and literally took away all of our stress. Any time I had a question she would respond immediately and she helped us find vendors and fixed any last minute things that came up. She had this amazingly organized and detailed timeline of events for the wedding and was taking care of every vendor and making sure everything ran smoothly for us. It's a big decision to trust someone to make your perfect day come together with the exact vision you have and I wouldn't trust anyone else to do it but Naomi. HIGHLY RECOMMEND. The best decision you'll make!!

Sent on 05/07/2019
  • Anna

Anna Michaud · Married on 06/15/2019

Simply the BEST!

About 9 months before my wedding, I realized I was going to need some additional help on the big day - hiring Naomi was the best & easiest decision I made. From the first time we spoke on the phone, I could tell how important it was going to be to have her on point on my big day! She's obviously extremely organized & well thought out - but above & beyond that - she is just an amazing person and was always willing to help me out with advice and recommendations. When she took over about a month before the wedding, she was on point, getting all my vendors aligned and making sure everything was exactly how I wanted it. And she was constantly bringing up things I hadn't even thought of or considered, which saved me an incredible amount of stress the day before / day of the wedding. Knowing Naomi was handling everything, I could enjoy my day and not worry about any of the details. And that, for me personally, was just PRICELESS. If I can give anyone who's considering hiring a planner advice - it's this: hire Naomi NOW!!

Sent on 07/01/2019

Michael Michaud · Married on 06/15/2019

The GOAT wedding planner

Simply the best! My wife and I can't say enough about how wonderful Naomi is. Incredibly organized and on top of vendors. She is a wonderful advocate for her clients and she absolutely gets it done, no matter what it is. From the moment she started with us (we opted for the month of) everything started flowing smoothly. Highly professional and with a stoic calm about her she will be your biggest advocate as soon as she starts working on your event. She knows what she is doing and will not hesitate to help you with that knowledge, from recommendations on vendors to guiding you through price negotiations with her vast experience with vendors and knowledge of industry standards and . I only wish we had her for her full planning service, and would recommend her on whatever level you choose to employ her at.

Sent on 09/22/2019

Carla · Married on 06/08/2019

Definitely Recommended!

We booked Naomi for month-of and day-of coordination. She was always on top of everything and extremely responsive! She gave us a questionnaire that covered everything about our wedding, which not only helped her to know about us and exactly what we wanted, but helped us to stay organized and aware of those small details that we didn't even think about. She is very organized, and she is passionate about her work. The thing that sets Naomi apart from all other wedding planners is that she really takes the time to get to know the couple that she works with and allows the couple to make the decisions. She offered suggestions when asked, but she never forced her own opinions. She always remained non-judgmental and helped make our wedding personal to us. She also explained to us what wedding coordination means at our first meeting with her, which helped set the right expectations. Even though we didn't sign up for help with vendor selection, she helped me find a new caterer when ours fell through last minute. I can't say enough good things about Naomi! My only regret with Naomi is that I didn't call her sooner!

Sent on 09/13/2019

haley · Married on 05/10/2019

Easy and professional

Naomi was so quick with her responses and so helpful with the planning process. Her team was very professional and made the whole day run smoothly!

Sent on 06/05/2019
  • Alexandra

Alexandra Mazaleski · Married on 04/06/2019

Must-have planner!

Naomi was easy to work with, helpful, organized and kept our entire day on track. We were hesitant to pay for a planner but the value she provided was definitely worth the cost. Everyone was able to enjoy themselves at the wedding, including myself, because we knew Naomi had everything on track. She went above and beyond and coordinated with all our countless other vendors. She made our day run smoothly and we're so glad we worked with her!

Sent on 04/20/2019
  • meredith

meredith · Married on 03/22/2019

Detailed oriented, great communication, experienced!

We hired Naomi to be our month-of coordinator and loved working with her. She has great energy and a genuine passion for her work. She made us feel like we were her only client.
    It was very easy to transition the planning work to Naomi when she began working for us. She has great attention to detail and is very thorough. Her communication is concise, yet detailed.
    Naomi is very experienced in her field. You can count on her to provide recommendations for vendors and design to make your wedding day your best day ever!

We would work with her again!

Sent on 04/14/2019

Premo Photo Booth · Married on 02/27/2019

I highly recommend Naomi Zora Events!

I have been a vendor for years and have worked with several different event planners, but I have to say working with Naomi Zora Events has always been a wonderful experience. She know's her job more than anyone I have ever worked with and her communication with me has always been very thorough and on point! I am always excited to work with Naomi, you can really see her passion for what she does. It is amazing to see how beautiful things come together the day of her events and the joy and happiness she brings to everyone she works for!

Sent on 02/27/2019

Danielle · Married on 02/24/2019

Perfection from start to finish on wedding day

Hiring Naomi as our wedding coordinator was one of the best decisions that we made for our wedding. During the planning process, I started to get overwhelmed with all the things needed to plan a destination wedding, so my mom hired Naomi and we were all more than pleased with her kindness, promptness and organization!! Naomi makes a timeline for the wedding that she arranges with your vendors. Her timeline makes the wedding flow perfectly, you don't have to feel worried, and can RELAX on your big day!!! Naomi has a checklist of things that are needed prior to the wedding day, helps to keep you on track, and offers suggestions. There were things on her checklist that I didn't even think about during the planning process, so I'm glad that we had here to tie up all of the loose ends. My husband and I really enjoyed our big day, thanks to Naomi!

Sent on 10/13/2019

Christina Marie · Married on 12/08/2018

Above and beyond!

Naomi went above and beyond to make my wedding day amazing. Besides executing all of the wedding coordinator tasks perfectly, she also did extra things, like providing emotional support, helping me with my dress when I was having a wardrobe malfunction, and making sure I ate. It was obvious she cared! She was always professional, on time, and EFFICIENT. She did an amazing job, especially for someone like me who had no prior knowledge about how wedding planning worked. I had minimal stress throughout this process because of her, and I would definitely recommend her!!

Sent on 12/28/2018

Maritza · Married on 11/21/2018

Hiring a wedding planner is definitely a must, especially for destination weddings. My husband and I had no problem finding the best wedding planner there is, and that is Naomi. We hired her for full wedding planning services, and she has been absolutely amazing. She helped us with every step of the way and assured that we were meeting our deadlines during the wedding planning process. She was in constant communication with us at all times and recommended the best vendors suitable to our liking and style. Naomi made sure we were taken care of and stood by our side throughout.

Sent on 09/06/2018

Jeffrey Wong · Married on 10/21/2018

Naomi's team made my wedding day seamless + amazing!

Had such an amazing experience working with Naomi for day-of-coordination. In fact, her "day-of" work is really a full comprehensive, month long process, in which she thoughtfully goes through every aspect of your wedding, which a fine touch and comb. We had several different events that we needed to coordinate throughout the course of our wedding as it was a destination wedding and Naomi was super responsive and helpful throughout the entire planning process.
    Come the day of, we had so many different moving pieces that Naomi and her team executed on with professionalism + accuracy. Even when some things went wrong (as they inevitably will), Naomi was there to problem and make the necessary decisions to ensure that we had a stress-free, memorable, and amazing day.
    There were so many things we had to deal with before the end of the night and Naomi was there until the very last minute to address all of moving pieces - getting certain centerpieces stored vs. to our room vs. to our parents' room etc. Because of it being a destination wedding, there were so many things we had to pack and get ready and Naomi went above and beyond to make sure that all of our stuff was where it was supposed to be.
    Naomi's help made me realize how important having a wedding planner is during the wedding planning / execution process. I didn't think it was necessary at first but it was worth every penny, especially because Naomi was so helpful and proactive. She went above and beyond and I cannot recommend her highly enough.

Sent on 10/23/2018

Jesse · Married on 08/31/2018

Naomi and her team made life easier for both my wife and I. She was very resourceful, very flexible and respectful. She was great with suggestions and also helpful on making our ideas come to life. We are so thankful to had have such a great and fun planner by our side for our big day!

Sent on 09/23/2018

Ashley · Married on 04/14/2018

We are so thankful for Naomi! I tell everyone that is getting married a wedding planner is a must, and Naomi is the best! She kept me calm the entire day and months leading up to the big day! We had a few hiccups that Naomi took care of immediately, most of the time without me knowing! I can’t thank her enough for being so caring and on top of it throughout the whole process! I know my husband thanks her too!
    We looked at many different wedding planners and met with a couple too, Naomi was the most prepared and created a specific package to meet our needs. Definitely 100% recommend her for any wedding big or small! :)

Sent on 05/14/2018

Kim · Married on 01/13/2018

After the intial meeting with Naomi I knew it was going to be a great fit. We did the event management package which ended up paying off! Naomi was in constant communication with my Wife throughout the process and would answer my calls/texts if I thought we needed anything. Looking back I would do it all over again because I’ve never seen my wife more relaxed then on the day of our wedding!!!

Sent on 01/22/2018