About Kelly Doss Events

Kelly Doss Events is a wedding planner based in Miami, Florida. Her goal is to help foster a unique, memorable, and romantic day for you, your spouse, and all of your loved ones. Clients are the number one priority at Kelly Doss Events. The team behind Kelly Doss Events has planned elegant ballroom weddings, casual seaside ceremonies, and vintage-inspired receptions. Kelly Doss understands how exciting your engagement can be — in fact, she started her wedding planning business immediately after she got married.

Kelly Doss Events offers a variety of packages to make each couple's day unique to them. She executes every event with professionalism, passion, and positivity. Her services include:

• Month of coordination

Kelly Doss Events 5
Kelly Doss Events 6
Kelly Doss Events 7

Terri · Married on 06/24/2018

Kelly was wonderful and truly the best investment in our wedding planning !! I am the Mother of the Bride and Kelly helped coordinate everything on the “day of “ my daughters wedding. She and her assistant, Becky, made sure every detail was taken care . They never stopped working the entire day. They both helped make the wedding an event to be proud of and I can’t imagine doing it without Kelly Doss Events - they were the BEST !!!!!

Heather · Married on 06/24/2018

Kelly was the BEST decision we made when it comes to vendors for our wedding day! Having her around took SO much stress out of our wedding day and let us truly enjoy every moment.
    We realized a day of wedding planner could be helpful after my mom got stuck taking on this role at my sister's wedding a few years ago. Kelly stepped in way before the "day of" to make sure contracts and all paperwork were taken care of and helped to get finishing details ironed out and ready to go. On our wedding day, she and Becky played a major role in making our wedding day as smooth and organized as it could go.
    In addition to face to face meetings, emails, calls, text, etc., we met for an on-sight visit before the wedding to walk through everything to ensure all was taken care of and that things were how my husband and I wanted them. Throughout the entire planning process, Kelly was incredibly helpful with any questions or concerns I had. She got back to my emails, texts and calls within minutes! As for the day of the wedding, Kelly and Becky were absolute lifesavers! (Girls, hang on because time on your wedding day goes by at lighting speed and no matter how much you think you have things planned and ready to go, chaos breaks out at some point!) Kelly and Becky were a huge reason that things stayed calm and organized from the time we were getting ready until after the reception ended. Kelly even walked around with my husband and I as we were taking pictures on the beach with out photographer and fluffed my dress, held my shoes, carried my veil and took pictures with her own iPhone so we could get a sneak peek right away (still waiting photographer's photos). I truly don't want to imagine my wedding day without Kelly and Becky around!

Award

Kelly Doss Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,750.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 2,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding events do you provide services for? Ceremony, Reception
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• Andrea Harborne Photography
    Andrea Harborne Photography Wedding Photographers

Kelly is hard working, professional and dedicated to all her events. I have had the privilege of working with her in a professional capacity on a number of occasions and have no hesitation in recommending her to couples for their wedding planning.

• Miami, FL 33179 See on map