Miami, FL 33179 Map · Phone number
Package Price $1,750
Availability Check your date

About Kelly Doss Events

Kelly Doss Events is a wedding planner based in Miami, Florida. Her goal is to help foster a unique, memorable, and romantic day for you, your spouse, and all of your loved ones. Clients are the number one priority at Kelly Doss Events. The team behind Kelly Doss Events has planned elegant ballroom weddings, casual seaside ceremonies, and vintage-inspired receptions. Kelly Doss understands how exciting your engagement can be — in fact, she started her wedding planning business immediately after she got married.

Kelly Doss Events offers a variety of packages to make each couple's day unique to them. She executes every event with professionalism, passion, and positivity. Her services include:

• Month of coordination

Kelly Doss Events 7
  • Jaime

Jaime Matthews · Married on 06/04/2019

Amazing Event Planning!

Kelly is by far the BEST decision we made for our wedding day! I was very hesitant on getting a wedding planner but I am so happy I decided to go through with booking Kelly. Kelly went above and beyond to help us plan our wedding every step of the way. From recommending great vendors to being available for any question or appointment needed, I knew I could count on her. The planning process was smooth and seamless and would not have been possible without her guidance and suggestions. On the actual wedding day, Kelly and Becky helped everything run perfectly. Kelly and team are super organized and are prepared for anything that could happen. Do yourself a favor and book Kelly if you are contemplating a wedding planner. You will not regret it as she will make your day perfect! Thank you so much Kelly!

Sent on 04/21/2019
  • Zexu

Zexu Lu · Married on 05/18/2019

The BEST wedding planner

As an international student, I started planning my wedding in the US all by myself with no experience at all. I started searching and learning along the way. Before I found Kelly, I talked to some other wedding planners, but I just could not decide if I really want to work with any of them. Until I found Kelly, she is very sincere, highly responsive and right on the point. She made everything much more simple and I instantly know she is going to be my wedding planner.
    During all the planning process, Kelly is really helpful, she helped me find every vendor that I want. She understands what I want and tries her best to make them come true. When I got stressed and worried about things, she could always found a way to make me feel better.
    On the wedding day, everything went on smoothly and it was out of my expectation! I felt it was just like a dream because the wedding was literally perfect! What's more, Kelly is so sweet that she prepares a card and gift for us!
    All I want to say is thank you so much, Kelly! I feel so happy and lucky that I choose you to be my wedding planner, I wish all the best to you:)

Sent on 05/22/2019
    Kelly Doss Events 8

Shoshana · Married on 02/17/2019

The very best!

Kelly was such a pleasure to work with as our month-of wedding planner. Even though we only hired Kelly for the month of wedding planning, she was available to answer questions and offer advice in the months leading up to our wedding. Once we were working with her more consistently the month before the wedding, she was always the most meticulously organized, responded promptly and was super helpful. On the day of the wedding, all of the behind the scenes details were seamless and that is because of Kelly. We cannot recommend her enough; thank you Kelly!

Sent on 02/27/2019

Award

Kelly Doss Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,750.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 2,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding events do you provide services for? Ceremony, Reception
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• Andrea Harborne Photography
    Andrea Harborne Photography Wedding Photographers

Kelly is hard working, professional and dedicated to all her events. I have had the privilege of working with her in a professional capacity on a number of occasions and have no hesitation in recommending her to couples for their wedding planning.

• Miami, 33179 See on map