Hialeah, Hialeah, FL 33014 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Jessica's Events

Jessica's Events provides wedding planning services to couples in the Miami area. Jessica’s team of experienced planners offers a high standard of excellence. Each event provides exceptional event design and personal details you will love.

Experience
From the age of 15, Jessica always knew she wanted to plan weddings. Her drive led her to become a certified wedding and event planner through The Wedding Planning Institute. After gaining more experience and opening her own planning firm, she was given the opportunity to spread her wealth of knowledge. Jessica has the privilege of teaching a wedding planning course and is a mentor for FIU hospitality students.

Jessica and her team offer five packages to assist you in your planning process. Choose from entire planning assistance that will take care of every detail, a package that will offer you a helping hand the day of your event, or pick any of the partial planning packages in between. She will even work one on one with destination couples to make sure every detail is set upon arrival. Jessica's Events offers services that include:

• Event design

stefanie hendrick 370
proof 10611 zf 8346 95671 1 074
proof 10579 zf 8346 95671 1 053
Jessica's Events
trump national doral miami valerie dimitri wedding
sc17895c

Jessica's Events 7
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 03/02/2019

Planners with Passion

What sticks out to us about Jessica Estrada and her team is not just that they bring your wedding dreams to life (they definitely do that) but that they are passionate about doing so. It was such a joy to work with somebody as passionate about our wedding as we were. From the initial phone call through to the big day, Jessica treated us as if she was planning the wedding of a close family friend.

While I was born and raised in Miami, my husband (still weird to say) and I have been living in Washington, DC for several years. We were overwhelmed by the prospect of having to plan a wedding from far away, which is why we thought a wedding planner would be helpful. Jessica came highly recommended from our venue (Briza on the Bay) and it's easy to see why.

Since we were planning the wedding from out of town, we relied heavily on Jessica for vendor recommendations. We chose our DJ, florist, videographer, photographer and cake based on Jessica's recommendations. Given her experience and strong connections, we received discounted rates from a number of vendors which saved us a significant amount on the bottom line. We could not have afforded some of the vendors without Jessica's preferred pricing and help in negotiating contracts. And most importantly, we were thrilled with all of the vendors we hired based on Jessica's recommendations.

Jessica also has great design instincts. We are definitely an opinionated couple, and she was always respectful of our preferences. But when we asked Jessica for input, she was quick with an opinion on everything from napkin color to floor plan layout. Without fail, her opinions ended up being the right call.

On the big day, Jessica and her team (Valeria & Belinda) did an outstanding job anticipating our needs, dealing with the unexpected, and maintaining a warm and positive attitude that helped keep us and our family at ease. One example: my bustle on my dress broke during the first dance. Jessica pulled out the biggest safety pin I had ever seen to pick up and bustle my dress, and I was able to dance the night away without issue. In addition, the venue set-up was beautiful, and delivered on our vision flawlessly. And Jessica's coordination of, and partnership with, our vendor team was excellent and helped make the day go smoothly.

In the end, what really set Jessica and her team apart for us was their passion. Their attitude and energy were a huge factor in making our wedding day the best we've ever had. They have a true passion for wedding planning, which comes through in every interaction we had with them. Thank you so much to Jessica's Events for guiding us through the process and giving us the wedding of our dreams.

Sent on 03/17/2019
    Jessica's Events 8
    Jessica's Events 9
    Jessica's Events 10
    Jessica's Events 11

Alexis · Married on 11/09/2018

Fairy god mother to the rescue!

Jessica, Valeria and the team are great! Long story short; I met Jessica 5 years ago when I began my journey in the event field. Working under Jessica I learned so much and grew significantly as an event professional. Weddings and social events require a certain attitude and personality. You truly must be a people person, nurturing, understanding, patient yet firm and confident… all of which describe Jessica! Fast forward I shifted from the wedding and social industry to the corporate side of events. Yet, I knew that when my special day came along, I needed her by my side! As a Bride you have a vision of your wedding; constantly worrying about so many aspects of the day. Despite your worries and nerves Jessica has the ability to place you at ease. Her cheerful attitude and willingness to go above and beyond make you feel extra special. She just gets it! Although she does this for a living and has seen plenty of couples get married, she still treats you as if this is the most important day in the world. Her confidence, assertiveness and positive attitude will allow you to truly enjoy yourself throughout your event! I have now hired Jessica and her team for not only my wedding but my mother’s as well! As if Jessica isn’t enough her team is amazing too! Valeria is extraordinary! Since Jessica was booked for my mother’s wedding, we ended up working with Valeria. She is truly the epitome of what Jessica and the company stand for. You need these women in your life! I highly recommend!

Sent on 03/03/2019
    Jessica's Events 12
    Jessica's Events 13
    Jessica's Events 14

Jillian · Married on 08/11/2018

It has been exactly a month since the best day of my life and I can honestly say it was Jessica and her team that helped in making it so amazing. From the day we first met I immediately connected with Jessica. It was like she was the long lost sister I never knew I had. Guiding me and advising me every step of the way not only on wedding stuff but even on personal things, Jessica was always there when I needed her. You really don’t realize how much you need a planner until you get one and I encourage all brides to get one and if your in Miami to get Jessica! The day of the wedding I felt completely at ease knowing that Jessica and her team had taken care of anything and everything. When we finally did the room reveal I thought I was in a dream! Everything was beyond my wildest imagination. The attention to detail and overall look was something out of a bridal magazine! I just couldn’t contain my excitement and gratitude. I can honestly say I made a life friend out of Jessica and I would recommend her and her team to all my Miami brides. I love you my Keka! Thank you for helping all my dreams come true!

Sent on 09/11/2018

• How many planners are on your team? 7

Real Weddings

• Capture POD Photo Booth Rental
    Capture POD Photo Booth Rental Photo Booths

We worked with Jessica on a beautiful 2015 wedding in Coral Gables. She directed us well and ensured that we had everything we needed to make the bride and groom happy. If you are looking for a professional wedding planner, we recommend Jessica!

• Hugo's Gourmet Catering
    Hugo's Gourmet Catering Wedding Caterers

Jessica's events Rocks! This lady and her team are on the ball, super organized and go getter attitude always communicating when changes happened, looking out for her client. A true professional! loved working with you guys, looking forward to future endeavors. Tastefully, Hugo Centeno

• Domino Arts Photography
    Domino Arts Photography Wedding Photographers

We were very very very impressed with the beautiful event Jessica Estrada of Jessica's Events coordinated for our client. Excellent communication skills, extremely talented and very talented. We look forward to the opportunity to work with her again.

• Hialeah Hialeah, Florida, 33014 See on map