Hialeah, Hialeah, FL 33014 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1

About Jessica's Events

Jessica's Events provides wedding planning services to couples in the Miami area. Jessica’s team of experienced planners offers a high standard of excellence. Each event provides exceptional event design and personal details you will love.

Experience
From the age of 15, Jessica always knew she wanted to plan weddings. Her drive led her to become a certified wedding and event planner through The Wedding Planning Institute. After gaining more experience and opening her own planning firm, she was given the opportunity to spread her wealth of knowledge. Jessica has the privilege of teaching a wedding planning course and is a mentor for FIU hospitality students.

Jessica and her team offer five packages to assist you in your planning process. Choose from entire planning assistance that will take care of every detail, a package that will offer you a helping hand the day of your event, or pick any of the partial planning packages in between. She will even work one on one with destination couples to make sure every detail is set upon arrival. Jessica's Events offers services that include:

• Event design

stefanie hendrick 370
proof 10611 zf 8346 95671 1 074
proof 10579 zf 8346 95671 1 053
Jessica's Events
trump national doral miami valerie dimitri wedding
sc17895c
proof 10830 zf 8346 95671 1 101

100 Reviews for Jessica's Events

• Holly

Holly Velez · Married on 09/07/2019

The most exceptional planning team

I wish greater than 5 stars was an option. If you want everything you ever dreamed of in a planner/team and so much more than you knew was possible, look no further. Though by career I am a nurse, by my personality and everyday life I am very much a “planner” and have an extremely difficult time giving over details to someone else. But, I knew in order to enjoy my wedding day I would have to find some help. Jessica’s Events came highly recommended to us by another trusted vendor of ours who ensured us that every wedding she plans is amazing... which I can now testify is true. I booked Jessica’s Events for month of/day of coordinating and immediately knew I was in the very best hands and trusted her right away. She is so quick, sweet, personal, and professional in her response to any email/text/call and is ALWAYS on top of every last detail, including any last minute changes I made. It is insanely impressive. Not only is she on top of everything but she is the glue that keeps all the other vendors on the same page as well. She truly makes your wedding feel like the sincerest team effort between all vendors in order to make your day the most perfect, which is exactly how our day turned out. I went into my wedding day with full knowledge and preparedness of “It’s not a matter of if something goes wrong, it’s when” because I had heard that advice from so many brides. I can actually say that I can’t think of a single thing that went wrong on my wedding day, it was a fairytale. I can also say… I fully attribute that to Jessica and her team (Val and Karina). Around her, Val, and Karina, I felt so calm all day and knew everything I had planned was happening exactly how I’d envisioned it, which allowed me to completely relax and simply enjoy every second of the best day of my life. She is also a true friend, wise counselor, and honest opinion throughout the process. I can only fathom how incredible her full service planning is since she blew me away in just the short time we had together. To top it off, her pricing is so unbelievably fair, especially compared to other planners I looked into who often offered lesser options.

Sent on 10/22/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 04/27/2019

Best decision I've made was hiring this team!!!

Jessica is truly a godsend!!! If I could give her 10 stars, I would!! The moment we decided to do a destination wedding in Miami, I knew that we would need a planner. With a very demanding job that keeps me busy countless hours a week, I knew there would be no way that I could plan this once in a lifetime event alone. I interviewed a few wedding planners to get a feel for their personalities, style and work ethic and after my initial conversation with Jessica, I knew in my heart that she was the one. Jess was always VERY responsive which was something that I really appreciated, considering she is so busy with many other brides!! But you wouldn't even know it!

I had no clue where to start with the planning process, but Jess put us at ease and walked us through every step of the way! She saved us so much time with helping us search for venues within our budget and ALL of her vendor recommendations are top of the notch!!! I only needed to come down to Miami twice, once to look at venues and second time to meet with vendors. We were so surprised by how efficient our meetings were, but it's because this woman knows her stuff!!!

I am getting so emotional as I write this review because I am still blown away by the exceptional service that we received throughout the entire planning process and the day of. Jessica has the sweetest personally and she truly cares about making sure that your day is perfect. Jess and her team truly paid special attention to every detail and it showed because everything turned out so beautifully!!! I am still getting so many compliments about how beautiful everything looked and how smoothly the flow of the day was. We shipped some boxes of decor/personal items to Miami and I was so grateful that Jessica and her team packed up all our items so carefully back into each box at the end of the night!! It saved us so much time the next day when we needed to send everything back to Michigan! These are just a few examples of how awesome Jess and her team is. They truly go above and beyond. If you want a stress free wedding planning process, someone who is personable, professional and works hard to make your dream wedding come true...look no further. You will be in great hands with Jess and her team!! They are THE BEST and you will have no regrets!!!

Sent on 06/15/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Jessica's Events FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

Real Weddings

• Capture POD Photo Booth Rental Photo Booths

We worked with Jessica on a beautiful 2015 wedding in Coral Gables. She directed us well and ensured that we had everything we needed to make the bride and groom happy. If you are looking for a professional wedding planner, we recommend Jessica!

• Hugo's Gourmet Catering Wedding Caterers

Jessica's events Rocks! This lady and her team are on the ball, super organized and go getter attitude always communicating when changes happened, looking out for her client. A true professional! loved working with you guys, looking forward to future endeavors. Tastefully, Hugo Centeno

• Domino Arts Photography Wedding Photographers

We were very very very impressed with the beautiful event Jessica Estrada of Jessica's Events coordinated for our client. Excellent communication skills, extremely talented and very talented. We look forward to the opportunity to work with her again.

• Hialeah Hialeah, FL, 33014 See on map
    305-680-3864 (Phone number)
    Location of (Jessica's Events)