Event Factor

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,000 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,000 Most Popular Price

Event Factor is a wedding DJ company located in Miami, Florida. With over a decade of experience, owner Michael Feria will take your personalized wedding entertainment to the next level.

The team behind Event Factor works with you and your partner to craft your ideal wedding sound for the rehearsal, ceremony, reception, and after-party. They offer consultation, where you can set up a do-not-play list and choose from a wide variety of musical genres. From African to Bollywood, Celtic to classical, and disco to rock, they have you covered. Services include a sound/PA system, microphones, a projector, flatscreens, and even a disco ball. Uplighting can match the mood, while a bilingual MC in English and Spanish will keep your loved ones dancing all night long. For peace of mind, this vendor also has liability insurance. Event Factor can also provide karaoke and a photo booth to create and capture every delightful moment among your guests. They also offer lighting services for those who鈥檇 like the convenience of booking lighting and music from the same vendor. Event Factor might be just what your wedding is looking for.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1,300

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,000

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Photobooth
Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$680

What music genres do you specialize in?

Christian
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Bilingual MC
Do-Not-Play List
Karaoke
One Event Per Day
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Disco Ball

Message vendor

• I
    Isa Married on 07/16/2022

Best dj ever!

I really wish that I could give Event Factor 100 stars, rather than just five! Having good music was my number one priority for my wedding, and my DJ (Josh Rubin) could not have possibly been any better!! To say that I was blown away would be an understatement. From the very first song, I did not stop dancing all night. Not to go to the bathroom, not to eat cake, not to talk to a guest, not for anything. Josh delivered the exact experience that I wanted and had impeccable music taste, timing, and instinct on what to play and when to play it.

The dance floor was always PACKED, and all of my friends keep raving about what an amazing DJ I had. From our youngest guest (who was 8) to our oldest guest (who was 82), everyone was dancing and having an amazing time. Josh delivered the exact wedding that I wanted, and I could not possibly be more thrilled about it.

I hired a percussionist through Event Factor, who played along with Josh ("DJ Fusion") for an hour. I do not know the musician's name, but he was unbelievably talented! It was such an amazing enhancement to the night, and I would so highly recommend adding him.

I also used Event Factor for dance floor wrapping, which is something that I initially didn't think I needed. But they did such a beautiful job, and the dance floor looked stunning. Though it was a pricier addition than I wanted, it really tied everything in the room together. It was really worth it, and I would recommend adding dance floor wrapping if your budget allows.

Lastly, I want to note that dealing with Event Factor in advance of my wedding was so easy and great, largely due to their staffer, Krystia. She is one of the most responsive, helpful, and competent people that I worked with throughout my year plus of wedding planning. I am so incredibly grateful for how much she helped me, and it really made working with Event Factor a pleasure.
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer H. Married on 05/13/2022

Dancing whole time

DJ was great, read the crowd and made sure everyone was dancing the whole night through! My only complaint would be that The DJ was not bilingual which I did not know and made some communication to some of the crowd difficult. BUT, he was able to be the best DJ and play music everyone enjoyed and danced the whole night away to! 10/10
    Alexandra Married on 04/02/2022

Highly Recommend!

Amazing! I cannot say enough good things about Event Factor. We chose them as our DJ for our wedding and everything from signing the contract to the wedding day was smooth and flawless. Darlin is great to work with and helped us understand the process. We chose fusion to have a mix of DJ and live music which I鈥檇 highly recommend! DJ McKnight was our dj. Leading up to the big day he was easy to get in touch with and really understood the vibe we were going for. We placed all our confidence in him and the Event Factor team and they did not disappoint.
  • illustration stars

44 photos 路 05/27/2018
  • Kelly & Chris
    110 photos 路 03/24/2017

JV Wedding Planning JV Wedding Planning Wedding Planners

If your looking for the best of the best that's Event Factor. We truly enjoy working with their team. Products, quality and customer service speaks for itself. Their professionalism and masters at their craft is second to none. We highly recommend Event Factor to all our clients.

Assai Event Musicians Assai Event Musicians Wedding Musicians

Very creative and serious company to work with!

Claudia Rios Photography Claudia Rios Photography Wedding Photographers

I have had the opportunity to work with Event Factor at a different events. Amazing entertainment and great service all in one! I highly recommend their services for any event.

4548 Southwest 75th Avenue Miami, FL, 33155
305-791-4321
Location of (Event Factor)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding