Event Factor Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

• Sergio
    Sergio C. Married on 06/02/2021

When you want the DJ and sound to be the last worry

These guys were amazing from start to finish. One thing less to worry about.
  • Andrea
    Andrea S. Married on 05/08/2021

What a Night!

What a wonderful experience with the Event Factor team. My initial point of contact was Darlin and she talked me through all of their options and packages. Once I decided on my wedding music/lighting setup I knew I was in great hands. Having access to the client portal was amazing in helping me curate a playlist of songs I absolutely had to hear and those I didn’t. The week of the wedding I had a call with our wedding DJ, Carlos aka DJ Niche. We hit it off right away and he said he knew the exact vibe we were going for based on our song selections. On the big day he made sure to introduce himself and he MC’d the night like a pro. He was never overbearing or too talkative, he set the tone from the first song and it was a nonstop dance party for the entire night. My feet still hurt 4 days later! I cannot recommend this team enough, true professionals from start to finish. P
  • Alex
    Alex K. Married on 04/17/2021

This company BLEW us away!!!!! Bravo x 100

Darlin, Darlin, Darlin! If you have Darlin helping to plan your event - you are the luckiest there is. We could not have asked for a better experience. She and Event Factor helped turn our wedding into the BEST day / night of our lives. We were truly in awe at the patience, brainstorming, detail, support and hard work that we received from Darlin and team. When we saw how the reception hall turned out at The Palms Hotel & Spa, we were blown away. We had an insane DJ booth, DJ, dance floor, neon signs, the best lighting, an amazing Spanish guitarist (for ceremony) and the COOLEST party robots. We still have guests telling us that that was the best wedding they have ever been to.

Darlin - you are a rockstar and we feel blessed to have worked with you. If anyone is looking for an event company to throw the wedding of the century… EVENT FACTOR. That’s all you need.

*Photos attached - Evan Rich Photography.
    Desiree D. Married on 04/16/2021

Highly recommend!

Event Factor is truly a team of professionals! Do not hesitate to book them for you wedding. Our DJ had the crowd on the dance floor the entire night. My initial point of contact was Darlin who is fantastic to work with. She took her time to explain everything in detail and answer every question.
    Matt A. Married on 04/09/2021

Flawless execution of the most fun wedding ever

The whole Event Factor team was incredible to work with and made things so simple for us. We had so many people tell us how fun our ceremony was and that our reception was the most fun wedding they've ever been to - hands down! We worked with Eliseo as our DJ and he far exceeded our expectations for all our music and announcements. We went with the upgraded lights, LED screen DJ booth and LED robots thought those were both awesome decisions. Wouldn't have changed anything! Thanks Event Factor for helping make our wedding the most fun wedding we and our guests have ever been to!

Here's a link to the video: https://vimeo.com/363664179/8408a704b3?fbclid=IwAR1TYhCLEVMssHzhP-upIQsBVTNZwXwSuQCV86AN6kUrx1Mlmw27o4aOrn0
    Trisha Married on 04/03/2021

Absolutely the best

We hired Event Factor for our Miami wedding and are incredibly grateful we did. Our wedding was postponed due to Covid-19 in the spring of 2020. While we were feeling down postponing our wedding, my spouse and I found joy watching InstaLive DJ sessions hosted by Event Factor. I cannot describe how much that lifted our spirits at the beginning of the pandemic. It says so much about the company and the people behind it that they thought to provide to their clients when the world was upside down. For my spouse and I, those sessions really lifted our spirits at the beginning of the pandemic and we are so thankful for those nights.

Fast forward to April 2021- we were finally able to have our wedding. In the interim, my spouse was in another state and Darlin worked with us effortlessly. She was so responsive, professional, and really a friend throughout the planning process. On the day of our wedding, everything from the setup to the smallest details were done to perfection. The lighting helped us capture the day. The violinists and steel drummer were amazing. Our dance floor wrap complemented our venue perfectly. Our DJ Josh Rubin absolutely crushed it! He was able to mix music across several genres: Latin, House, Rap, and Soca to name a few and make things flow. Our guests loved the music and raved about Josh. It was so wonderful being able to bring joy to our loved ones after such a difficult and trying gear. Event Factor was a huge part of that. I recommend Event Factor to anyone trying to host an amazing event for a lifetime of memories. Their team will amaze you! Many thanks to the Event Factor crew! We are forever grateful!
    Melissa G. Married on 03/13/2021

You're crazy if you don't hire Event Factor for your production needs

If you want a reliable, professional company to handle your production needs, look no further than Event Factor.

They TRANSFORMED an outdoor poorly lit Lawn at my wedding venue, into what felt like a magical, beautiful garden with beautiful amber uplighting, and bistro lighting up above. As I sat at my table and looked around at my wedding dinner, I was mystified by how I felt I was transported to a totally different place. From the beginning, Mike Feria told me what needed to be done, and I trusted him, and it was the best decision I made.

Event Factor also handled our music needs. We had a unique set up, with a fully outdoor wedding in different areas. I was really worried it would be hard for them to figure out the wiring and connections or that the DJ would have trouble transitioning from the dinner area to the dance area. How silly of me. They were PROs. Handled MCing my dinner professionally and beautifully, cueing music where needed and staying on schedule.

The party.... if you want a real party, do yourself a favor and get a fusion with the DJ from Event Factor. We had the hits BLASTING alongside a badass drummer, an unforgettable saxophone player, and a remarkable electric violinist. I mean, who has an electric violinist at their wedding?? My guests danced the night away. It was nonstop fun. People are still talking about it.

I am immensely grateful to Mike and his remarkable team for their professionalism, and for letting me be able to rely on them without a worry. My wedding was a blast. Of all my vendors, Event Factor took the "Best Vendor" award for my wedding. They were outstanding from the beginning. You'd be crazy to use another vendor for production.
    Ricky Married on 02/05/2021

That’s my DJ !!! Played nothing but the Best !!!

I knew we were in good hands from our first phone call. From beginning to end Eliseo from Event Factor took care of us. When the wedding day came we didn’t have to worry about anything. We had all the songs laid out from cocktail hour, first dance, dinner and then we set him free to Dj with what ever he wanted. The music was awesome. Never a dull slow moment. People were up and dancing the entire time. I will definitely use him again for any party.
    Corinne B. Married on 11/15/2020

Highly Recommend

Easy to work with (particularly through wedding postponement with COVID), responsive, reasonable pricing compared to other vendors, organized and most importantly music was amazing! Eliseo kept everyone on the dance floor the entire night!!
  • Huda
    Huda O. Married on 07/03/2020

So much fun!

The Event Factor was such a pleasure to work with! We gave the DJ an idea of what kind of music we liked and he came up with an awesome playlist that kept our guests dancing for hours! We had an amazing time!
    Alexis F. Married on 05/12/2020

Amazing & beyond

Event Factor & Team did amazing for my big day! Darlin assisted me from day one & I couldn't be anymore grateful. I reserved EF 1.5 years in advance and it was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding. EVERYONE had a great time. No one sat down for more than a second. The whole ambience was amazing. Lighting, rose petal launcher, cold sparks, marble floor wrap I mean.. WOW!!
    Alexis F. Married on 05/12/2020

Amazing & beyond

• O
    Oscar P. Married on 05/03/2020

Ana & Oscar Prat 03/17/2019

Our first contact was with Josh, what a fabulous and easy going gentleman he was, the face of Event Factor through out. He was in command at all times, experienced, flexible and very patience with us, in fact, with 2 days to go I decided to serenade my wife to be,, with a great friend that came to my assistance since I had so many things to say, perhaps, singing but no way not even in the shower and Josh went out of his way to accommodate my friend Amaury Gutierrez, wow they worked together and brought a sensational moment for all present. Event Factor and Josh took us on a trip that went from spiritual, fun to end it with a bang. I will not only recommend them but insist in chatting with them before going elsewhere. My respect to the entire team at Event Factors and hoping to see them at our first anniversary. Oscar & Ana Prat 03/17/2019. The Biltmore Hotel, Coral Gables, Florida
    Amanda Married on 03/14/2020

They made the party!

Event Factor was everything we had hoped for! They were amazing to work with and made our wedding perfect. We had an in-person meeting with the owner, and our DJ, Josh and he explained how everything would work and was completely transparent. He worked with our budget, and when we needed to change and add things in the contract, Josh made it all happen. The lighting and music were amazing, and he played everything we asked for; he even played my parent’s first dance from their wedding (it was their 40th anniversary that week) and gave them a shout out. After our wedding, we even had a few different guests tell us how much they loved the music selection and comment about how well the DJ did as the emcee. Event Factor did a great job at the wedding and they were very easy to work with. We knew we were in good hands from the first time we met Josh in person. We also used them for our photobooth! It was definitely one of the highlights of the reception. The attendant was friendly and was super helpful. He also went out of the way to make sure our guests knew to put a copy of their pictures into our guestbook. He even brought hand sanitizer, which he offered to every guest after they took their pictures. We would recommend them in a heartbeat!
  • Jillian
    Jillian T. Married on 03/07/2020

Hire them now!

Event Factors, Darlin specifically, is AMAZING!!!!!!!! I loved EVERY interaction with Darlin. She came on walk-thrus, was extremely prompted with answering emails and proposals, and was so accommodating. She got the vision immediately and helped provide solutions to make it happen within my budget. They even executed flawlessly despite the last-minute rain switch-up. I love love love her!! Highly recommended for lighting!!
  • Ali
    Ali B. Married on 02/16/2020

Best in the business!

The Event Factor took my wedding from good to incredible! The whole team is so knowledgeable in all things entertainment. Darlin was amazing at working with my budget to find the best option for lighting and extras. The reception and ceremony turned out beautiful!! DJ Mike set up a call with us prior to the wedding to fully understand our music taste and did not disappoint the day of!! Highly recommend using the Event Factor!
    Jeanette E. Married on 02/15/2020

Amazing!

Event Factor was nothing short of AMAZING!!! I highly recommend them for any event!!! From beginning to end the team was helpful, professional, and kept the party going!! All of our friends and family have not stopped talking about how great of a time we all had!
  • BRITTNEY
    Brittney Married on 01/18/2020

Miami Wedding

Darlin & the crew at event factor were AMAZING! Our wedding went flawlessly! From lighting to music, it was exactly what we wanted. They responded to emails promptly and were very accommodating! Highly reccomended!
  • Bridget
    Bridget H. Married on 12/28/2019

Unforgettable Evening!!

We hired Event Factor for our Miami wedding to provide strings for the ceremony, cocktail hour music, and DJ/Lighting Services for our Reception. We worked with Darlin Lorenzo on the details, and she was always super responsive, informative and helped us make the best decisions.

Our wedding was a destination event for our guests, so we wanted it to be a fun and lively event! Rudy De Armas, was our DJ, and he delivered an epic event for us and our guests! He played great music and had almost everyone was on the dance floor the whole night. There was never a dull time in the reception, and our friends and family are still raving about our memorable reception! We opted for the upgraded lighting and CO2 package, which was 100% worth it. We combined those and purchased LED batons for our own version of Hora Loca. If you want to have an incredibly fun and unforgettable wedding, hire Rudy and Event Factor. They are professional, organized, reliable, and most of all fun. We highly recommend them!
    Nathalie Married on 12/07/2019

Look no further!!

Working with Event Factor was nothing short of AMAZING! They know how to get everyone up and moving and keep them on the dance floor all night. They far exceeded our expectations not only with the music but with the lighting, cold sparks and celebration, from start to finish. They're vast experience in the wedding industry helped by giving us recommendations and answering every question we had! Event Factor is all around an amazing company and we are forever grateful they made our celebration one of a kind!!
  • Cristina
    Cristina M. Married on 09/07/2019

Repeat Customer

This is the second wedding I hired them for. The first was for my personal wedding and this time it was for my dad. Amazing job as always! DJ Miko was friendly, professional and accommodating to all of our requests. I will continue to hire Event Factor for all of my events.
  • Aymee
    Aymee D. Married on 08/03/2019

Excellent service!

Eliseo and his team are amazing! They play great music and are very organized and professional with their services! Highly recommend!
  • Kristen
    Wesley L. Married on 06/29/2019

The best party of our lives

Event Factor was the real deal! They made this night the best party of our lives - exactly as we had dreamed it to be. Our DJ, Chris, kept the flow of the music perfect all night long. Our dance floor was packed all night - just how we wanted it. He met ALL of our mandatory song requests and pretty much all of our soft suggestions to play if time permitted. He spoke when necessary, was seamless during transitions, was professional throughout and got to know us as a couple beforehand, had the perfect hype voice, and didn’t talk too much - something you often see from other DJs at weddings. His ability to read the room and switch up songs while sticking with our style was very impressive. In addition, the lighting was incredible! We were going to go with some minimal lighting because we didn’t want to be too flashy but after a few discussions with Darlin - who was amazing and professional and such a great communicator throughout the process - we decided we wanted a little more lighting for the dance floor to change with the beat of the music and some background uplights for the far wall of the room and the whole night looked incredible! They really worked within our budget to maximize our experience and we are so grateful for that. We really wanted our guests to feel like there was a party on the dance floor and without the lighting they recommended we would not have been able to achieve that. There were so many people saying “that was the best wedding I’ve ever been to” and “I never wanted the dance party to end” because of how great the music and lighting were, so thanks to Event Factor for making our night unforgettable.
  • Krishna
    Krishna W. Married on 06/15/2019

Dr. Wagner

It was a fantastic experience to have
    Theeventfactor to Entertain the birthday party for my husband. I really was impressed and appreciated the level of professionalism that the showed from the initial contact to the end.
    They are able to customize your need and you feel like they are carefully taking care of your concerns, demands or just ideas.
    The selection of songs are up to you but they also can help to improve it, which is great if you run out of free time. Lights used become part of the decoration.
    Joshua - the DJ- really makes you feel that he cares to make sure we are happily enjoying the party!
    We had so much fun during the party, he makes you look so good with your guest!
    Martha Married on 04/20/2019

The Best DJ in Miami

I have to congratulate Event Factor for putting on the most amazing show for our daughter's reception this past Saturday at the Hotel Colonnade in Coral Gables...Mike Feria and his team are one of the most professional DJ/Lighting/Special Effects organizations in the Miami and surrounding areas. From the amazing sound system, the uplighting that changed color with the beat of the music, the pin lights, Gobo designs, the C02 tanks and the confetti cannon absolutely made this wedding feel like we were in a night club..the songs they played were incredible and kept my guests dancing the entire time. I also have to say that Mike Feria came through for me last minute with a new Photo Booth vendor when my previous vendor had to cancel on me for medical reasons...this is what amazing vendors do to go the extra mile for their customers....You All Rock and I will always recommend your company above the rest because you all are in a class all by yourselves!!!