Jessica's Events Reviews

Jessica's Events 6
Jessica's Events 7
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 04/27/2019

Best decision I've made was hiring this team!!!

Jessica is truly a godsend!!! If I could give her 10 stars, I would!! The moment we decided to do a destination wedding in Miami, I knew that we would need a planner. With a very demanding job that keeps me busy countless hours a week, I knew there would be no way that I could plan this once in a lifetime event alone. I interviewed a few wedding planners to get a feel for their personalities, style and work ethic and after my initial conversation with Jessica, I knew in my heart that she was the one. Jess was always VERY responsive which was something that I really appreciated, considering she is so busy with many other brides!! But you wouldn't even know it!

I had no clue where to start with the planning process, but Jess put us at ease and walked us through every step of the way! She saved us so much time with helping us search for venues within our budget and ALL of her vendor recommendations are top of the notch!!! I only needed to come down to Miami twice, once to look at venues and second time to meet with vendors. We were so surprised by how efficient our meetings were, but it's because this woman knows her stuff!!!

I am getting so emotional as I write this review because I am still blown away by the exceptional service that we received throughout the entire planning process and the day of. Jessica has the sweetest personally and she truly cares about making sure that your day is perfect. Jess and her team truly paid special attention to every detail and it showed because everything turned out so beautifully!!! I am still getting so many compliments about how beautiful everything looked and how smoothly the flow of the day was. We shipped some boxes of decor/personal items to Miami and I was so grateful that Jessica and her team packed up all our items so carefully back into each box at the end of the night!! It saved us so much time the next day when we needed to send everything back to Michigan! These are just a few examples of how awesome Jess and her team is. They truly go above and beyond. If you want a stress free wedding planning process, someone who is personable, professional and works hard to make your dream wedding come true...look no further. You will be in great hands with Jess and her team!! They are THE BEST and you will have no regrets!!!

Sent on 06/15/2019
    Jessica's Events 13
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 03/02/2019

Planners with Passion

What sticks out to us about Jessica Estrada and her team is not just that they bring your wedding dreams to life (they definitely do that) but that they are passionate about doing so. It was such a joy to work with somebody as passionate about our wedding as we were. From the initial phone call through to the big day, Jessica treated us as if she was planning the wedding of a close family friend.

While I was born and raised in Miami, my husband (still weird to say) and I have been living in Washington, DC for several years. We were overwhelmed by the prospect of having to plan a wedding from far away, which is why we thought a wedding planner would be helpful. Jessica came highly recommended from our venue (Briza on the Bay) and it's easy to see why.

Since we were planning the wedding from out of town, we relied heavily on Jessica for vendor recommendations. We chose our DJ, florist, videographer, photographer and cake based on Jessica's recommendations. Given her experience and strong connections, we received discounted rates from a number of vendors which saved us a significant amount on the bottom line. We could not have afforded some of the vendors without Jessica's preferred pricing and help in negotiating contracts. And most importantly, we were thrilled with all of the vendors we hired based on Jessica's recommendations.

Jessica also has great design instincts. We are definitely an opinionated couple, and she was always respectful of our preferences. But when we asked Jessica for input, she was quick with an opinion on everything from napkin color to floor plan layout. Without fail, her opinions ended up being the right call.

On the big day, Jessica and her team (Valeria & Belinda) did an outstanding job anticipating our needs, dealing with the unexpected, and maintaining a warm and positive attitude that helped keep us and our family at ease. One example: my bustle on my dress broke during the first dance. Jessica pulled out the biggest safety pin I had ever seen to pick up and bustle my dress, and I was able to dance the night away without issue. In addition, the venue set-up was beautiful, and delivered on our vision flawlessly. And Jessica's coordination of, and partnership with, our vendor team was excellent and helped make the day go smoothly.

In the end, what really set Jessica and her team apart for us was their passion. Their attitude and energy were a huge factor in making our wedding day the best we've ever had. They have a true passion for wedding planning, which comes through in every interaction we had with them. Thank you so much to Jessica's Events for guiding us through the process and giving us the wedding of our dreams.

Sent on 03/17/2019
    Jessica's Events 14
    Jessica's Events 15
    Jessica's Events 16
    Jessica's Events 17

Alexis · Married on 11/09/2018

Fairy god mother to the rescue!

Jessica, Valeria and the team are great! Long story short; I met Jessica 5 years ago when I began my journey in the event field. Working under Jessica I learned so much and grew significantly as an event professional. Weddings and social events require a certain attitude and personality. You truly must be a people person, nurturing, understanding, patient yet firm and confident… all of which describe Jessica! Fast forward I shifted from the wedding and social industry to the corporate side of events. Yet, I knew that when my special day came along, I needed her by my side! As a Bride you have a vision of your wedding; constantly worrying about so many aspects of the day. Despite your worries and nerves Jessica has the ability to place you at ease. Her cheerful attitude and willingness to go above and beyond make you feel extra special. She just gets it! Although she does this for a living and has seen plenty of couples get married, she still treats you as if this is the most important day in the world. Her confidence, assertiveness and positive attitude will allow you to truly enjoy yourself throughout your event! I have now hired Jessica and her team for not only my wedding but my mother’s as well! As if Jessica isn’t enough her team is amazing too! Valeria is extraordinary! Since Jessica was booked for my mother’s wedding, we ended up working with Valeria. She is truly the epitome of what Jessica and the company stand for. You need these women in your life! I highly recommend!

Sent on 03/03/2019
    Jessica's Events 18
    Jessica's Events 19
    Jessica's Events 20

Jillian · Married on 08/11/2018

It has been exactly a month since the best day of my life and I can honestly say it was Jessica and her team that helped in making it so amazing. From the day we first met I immediately connected with Jessica. It was like she was the long lost sister I never knew I had. Guiding me and advising me every step of the way not only on wedding stuff but even on personal things, Jessica was always there when I needed her. You really don’t realize how much you need a planner until you get one and I encourage all brides to get one and if your in Miami to get Jessica! The day of the wedding I felt completely at ease knowing that Jessica and her team had taken care of anything and everything. When we finally did the room reveal I thought I was in a dream! Everything was beyond my wildest imagination. The attention to detail and overall look was something out of a bridal magazine! I just couldn’t contain my excitement and gratitude. I can honestly say I made a life friend out of Jessica and I would recommend her and her team to all my Miami brides. I love you my Keka! Thank you for helping all my dreams come true!

Sent on 09/11/2018
    Jessica's Events 21

Rob & Alana · Married on 04/28/2018

Jessica & her team were AMAZING! From the moment we had our initial conversation to the day of the wedding, Jessica put me at ease with all of the dealings with the vendors and ensuring all of my questions were answered. She gave great input and insights and suggested some great vendors that we ended up using for our day. She was a HUGE help for the walk through, and our rehearsal , and really made us feel very comfortable like we had known her forever. The day of her team was extremely professional, and they are all so nice and such a pleasure to work with. They worked EXTREMELY hard and ensured in every way that the event ran smoothly, and any hiccups that were encountered from the vendors, my husband and I had NO idea they were happening and were able to enjoy every single minute of the wedding. The only regret I have is not hiring Jessica for the entirety of my planning (I had the day of package). Overall Jessica & her Team were nothing short of incredible and I would hire them for ANY event. A HUGE Thank You to Jessicas Events for making our day so memorable!

Sent on 05/06/2018
    Jessica's Events 22
    Jessica's Events 23

Lindsey · Married on 04/21/2018

Sent on 04/25/2018

Lindsey · Married on 04/21/2018

Booking Jessica and her team will be the best decision you make throughout your entire wedding process! She was so easy to work with, checked in with me throughout the day and made sure every detail of our day was taken care of. A few problems came up and Jessica took care of them without me even knowing about it! She was a fabulous person to have by my side all day. She arrived early to ensure everything was set up perfectly. She coordinated music, lights, decor, brought us drinks so we didn't have to wait, directed guests, spoke with vendors. She was just perfect. I would recommend her to anyone who is getting married and wants to relax and leave everything to a professional on the day of! Thank you Jessica!!!

Sent on 04/25/2018
  • Andrea

Andrea · Married on 03/10/2018

Thank you Jessica & Team!

I’m SO glad I had Jessica and her team helping with all the coordination of my wedding day. Jessica is super knowledgeable, detail orientated and bends over backwards for her brides. Her team is also A++ and were so helpful my day of. I actually had a few of my guests who came up to me during the wedding to compliment me how attentive they saw Jessica and her team were. They knew I needed something before I even asked. They handled any situation that happened and kept me calm. They made sure every detail was perfection. I felt very stressed the weeks leading up to my wedding, because wedding planning is no joke. The thought of having Jessica and her team there was what kept me calm throughout the entire day and I enjoyed every second of it. I HIGHLY recommend Jessica’s events if you are a bride-to-be!

Sent on 12/28/2018
    Jessica's Events 24
    Jessica's Events 25

NICOLE · Married on 02/17/2018

My husband and I got married on Saturday, February 17, 2018 at Estancia Culinaria in Redlands,Florida. We hired you as our Wedding Coordinater/ Planner. We want to thank you ! thank you ! for all your participation,patience, love and support in making our dream wedding a reality . .Valeria and Mel were beyond wonderful. We will promote your services to everyone. The customer service and attention to detail that Valeria and Mel showed us during our special day was amazing . Thanks also for your patience and smiles.. My husband and I were put at ease because we knew we had nothing to worry about with you all by our sides. We were given peace of mind and that is so important when the bride and groom are nervous on there big day. Our every want and need was taken care of.from start to finish. These girls were on point to make sure that our wedding was perfect. My guests didn’t want the night to end. Thanks a million to Valeria and Mel for giving my husband, I and all our guests 100%
    Mr & Mrs Michael Wood❤️❤️

Sent on 02/27/2018
    Jessica's Events 26
    Jessica's Events 27
    Jessica's Events 28
    Jessica's Events 29

Erin · Married on 02/03/2018

Jessica is beyond amazing. I couldn't have planned the wedding without her! From day 1 I knew that Jessica was going to be an asset but she went above and beyond any expectations I had. I wanted an outdoor wedding but with it being in Florida, I was a bit skeptical about the heat and every factor involved. Jessica took my vision and helped recreate it in an indoor venue. The wedding was everything I dreamed of and more. From answering all my calls, emails, and texts immediately, to meeting me at every appointment, keeping all my balances in line, and the day-of-coordinations Jessica was very professional and great at what he does. I'm sad that it's all over and we don't get to work together anymore. She was not only an exceptional wedding planner but a huge hearted person who became a great friend. Thank you so much for all your hard work!

Sent on 06/12/2017
  • Vicki

Vicki · Married on 11/18/2017

Highly recommended!!

While it has been 1.5 years since my wedding, I have wanted to share my love and gratefulness for Jessica and her team every day since. I hired Jessica’s Events for the "day of" package. I hired most of my own vendors, as I had them booked prior to even hiring Jessica. However, Jessica and her team worked flawlessly with them, even though she had never worked with my vendors before, and assisted in making all my wishes and requests come true. Her own team was timely, organized, knowledgeable, and passionate about their careers in wedding planning. Jessica is so obviously an expert in what she does, as she does it flawlessly!! On a personal level, she is sweet and a great person to work with. I am grateful for using her services, and highly recommend her to anyone getting married!

Sent on 06/09/2019
    Jessica's Events 30

Nicole · Married on 11/11/2017

I hired Jessica and her team as my day of coordinator at the Hilton Doubletree Grand Biscayne Bay. She was one of the preferred vendors for that venue and her reviews and social media made me fall in love with her work and capabilities.

She was so easy to work with and was on top of every little last detail. In my every day life I am pretty analytical and critical on details and organization but when it came to my wedding I had a very calm demeanor. Jessica gave suggestions and helped organized my large bridal party that had an uneven number of bridesmaids and groomsmen. Working with her the day of and along the way she makes you feel like if you have known her for the longest she is so easy to talk to and can help calm you down if necessary.

Her team member Valeria was also so sweet and nice! She was always making sure we were ok and if we needed anything she would bring it right to us whether it was changing my shoes (yes they literally got down on hand and knees under my dress to change my shoes - I was going to have my husband do it but before I knew it they were already strapping me out of my shoes!), bringing us food or drinks, or setting aside any major goodies they were both right there to make sure nothing went wrong and literally not one single thing went wrong that day!

Jessica makes sure that she explains exactly what she needs from you for the wedding to make sure that she can get everything done exactly as you wanted it. I followed her requests and it made the whole set up a breeze.

If you are open to decor placement and the like Jessica and her girls will know exactly what to do with everything you can trust them to get it done right and make everything look spectacular. They are truly amazing! I am so glad I picked her as the planner!

Sent on 11/27/2017

Katie · Married on 10/07/2017

Jessica and her team are AMAZING!!!! Best decision of my wedding (besides marrying my husband) is hiring Jessica as my day of coordinator. I definitely wish I would have had het as my planner the whole time. She is so organized, great at communicating and a goddess at problem solving!! I had a few issues (like rain on my outdoor wedding) and Jessica took care of everything! I didn’t have to worry about a thing. Have you hired her yet?? Ok go do it now!!!

Sent on 10/22/2017
    Jessica's Events 31

Stephanie · Married on 09/17/2017

Fairy Godmother/Miracle Worker!!!!! If you want a wedding planner that will go above and beyond your wildest dreams then you need to Hire Jessica right now!!! The woman is a godsend and truly special. She worked with me for over a year and a half to plan my dream wedding and no request was ever too big. From countless phone calls at 1a.m. (because this is when I did most of my planning after work), to multiple meetings with the same vendors, she was there for it all, with a smile on her face and so much enthusiasm. You never would know that she had dozens of over weddings on her plate at the same time because she made you feel like you were her only client at all times. In addition to her love and enthusiasm, her creativity is second to none, she was constantly sending me ideas for ways to make my wedding better and help formulate the vision I had discussed with her!! She is truly one in a million and any bride would be so lucky to have her on her wedding planning journey <3

Sent on 10/14/2017
    Jessica's Events 32
    Jessica's Events 33
  • O

Olga · Married on 09/02/2017

What can i say about jessica with Jessica's events...she and her team were amazing during the planning process and day of. Our wedding was absolutely perfect, nothing went wrong and nothing was out of place. She was God sent, a beautiful soul!! Not only did she guide us, she also always had our best interest at hand when dealing with Vendors. If you are looking for a wedding planner who can help you have the wedding of your dreams, jessica is your girl!!

Sent on 09/06/2017
  • I

Ilana · Married on 08/19/2017

When we decided to get married in Miami, I knew I needed a planner to help since we live in NYC. I started researching and found Jessica. From the first call with her she totally understood what we wanted! We couldn't have done it without Jessica and her team! The process was so easy and soooooo much fun! She knew what I wanted before I knew I wanted it!!! I wish I could plan a wedding with Jessica every year! :) THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

Sent on 09/14/2017

Annette · Married on 08/05/2017

OUTSTANDING! Really sums up the overall performance of Jessica and her team! My daughter's weddings day was perfect. My stress level was zero. All because of Jessica and her professional team. From picking up platters for the entire wedding party to setting up the room EXACTLY as I had requested. The day was flawless. Jessica and her team made us feel like we were celebrities. I never questioned Jessica throughout the night because she had orchestrated the entire day without one single problem. I cannot stop watching the highlights of my daughter's wedding day. SIMPLY INCREDIBLE! Thank you Jessica! I hope I can duplicate the outstanding performance that you and your team gave to me and my daughter on her wedding day with so many more Brides and Grooms as a result of this review. Look no further... NOT picking Jessica and her team of qualified wedding coordinators will be the only mistake you will make.

Sent on 09/25/2017
    Jessica's Events 34
    Jessica's Events 35
    Jessica's Events 36
    Jessica's Events 37
    Jessica's Events 38

Katarina · Married on 04/21/2017

Jessica and her team are simply AMAZING and the best to work with. No words can describe how happy I am with her amazing talent and dedication. She is so sweet and down to earth! She will be there 100% of the time answering all your questions and making changes when necessary, even on her vacation days! My husband and I didn't have to worry about anything, she decorated everything beautifully and made everything run smoothly so everyone could have a great time. I am really glad we crossed paths, and I definitely recommend her to anyone looking for an event coordinator. Jess, thank you for everything, for being my fairy godmother and for making my day extra special!

Sent on 04/27/2017

Adreanna · Married on 02/18/2017

essica is AMAZING. I only had her for the one month experience but I think if I can go back I'd have her the whole. I can honestly go on and on about how amazing she was and her team. Everything was perfect and those girls made sure. I already know the day I want to do our vows I will be calling Jessica.

Sent on 02/20/2017

Merideth · Married on 02/03/2017

Jessica and her staff were AMAZING. They were incredible with helping to plan our dream destination wedding, from meeting at the hotel during our planning trip, being available throughout our planning and beyond. Any minor issue, they tackled right away, taking away all of our stress and worries. Nelly handled our rehearsal and was amazing...so patient with our wedding party (they were easily distracted!), but Nelly kept us on track, making the rehearsal process a breeze! Jessica and Nelly were both there on our wedding day, and were the definition of professional. I did not have to worry about a thing with these two there. They are both absolute sweethearts. Honestly, I cannot say enough about Jessica's Events and would not hesitate in a second to book them again! <3

Sent on 03/24/2017

Rebecca · Married on 12/03/2016

Jessica and I were working together for about a year and a half to plan my Boca Raton Resort and Club wedding. Throughout the wedding planning process Jessica helped me in every aspect. She always responded to me in a timely manner, was professional and on the day of kept the entire wedding and everyone in it on track. I can honestly say Jessica and I have built a friendship. I absolutely recommend her services!

Sent on 12/17/2016

Madelyn · Married on 11/05/2016

Jessica is amazing ! She is very professional and creative. Must have wedding planner !

Sent on 11/09/2016

Erika · Married on 10/15/2016

Where do I begin?! Having Jessica as my wedding planner was meant to be (only her and I will truly understand that!). I knew she would be great from the moment we met! She’s just the best, there’s no other way of putting it. She’s professional, organized, she knows the business inside and out, she’s creative, she’s extremely helpful and THOUGHTFUL, she will always put your needs before anything (she gave me the scrungy from her head when I asked her if she had one), she’s conscious of your budget (at times more than I was), she’s always available, she’s sweet…I can go on forever. Jessica will be with you every step of the way, and brides need that kind of support! I trusted her and she came through :). My wedding day was PERFECT. Anything I needed or thought of (she reads minds too, by the way) she was there for me! Thank you Jessica, thank you for loving what you do because it shows through your work, I was lucky to have you. We love you and will forever be grateful!! :) <3

Sent on 11/15/2016

Corine · Married on 10/09/2016

Jessica embodies everything that you desire in a wedding planner! She's professional, responsible, accommodating and reliable. She worked diligently to ensure I had very little to worry about, which made it possible for me to actually enjoy the process. Jessica even had to do some last minute putting out of fires on my wedding morning when the photographer and hair/makeup artist mistakenly changed our start time by several hours. In addition to her professional attributes, Jessica is a pleasure to work with! She's patient and understanding, and never seemed to tire of my calls or emails. She and her team coordinated and executed everything spectacularly on my wedding day!! I couldn't be more enthusiastic in my recommendation of Jessica!!!

Sent on 11/30/2016

Stephanie · Married on 09/10/2016

Exceptional is the word that comes to mind when I think about Jessica and the team at Jessica's Events! I actually went to a wedding a few years ago and Jessica was the wedding planner at that wedding and I knew then that when it was my turn I would want Jessica and the team! I currently work in the events business at a major hotel in Miami and I knew that I was a little OCD or controlling from the start but Jessica was always so clam and helpful and by the end I really was able just to let go and enjoy with my hubby. I had no doubts that the day that we planned would be so elegant and romantic and exactly what we wanted. Maybe there were some challenges on her end but I never knew it and my now husband and I got to enjoy the day with no stress and lots of love! I was so happy to have her with me that day and I would not change anything! Jessica was just perfect and always anticipated what I would ask or need next. She is amazing!!!

Sent on 11/10/2016