About Petal Productions

Your canvas for creativity.

Designing an event is a unique artistic production. The setting, theme, lighting, color scheme, décor and ambiance all need to be carefully directed for the party to reflect the sentiment the host wishes to share with his guests.

The Petal Productions Team is a combination of talented artists and a dedicated production crew, transforming your event visions into realities and memories that will inspire and delight you and your guests.

Since 1994, the PETAL PRODUCTIONS TEAM  delivers unforgettable, beautiful and creative ambiances. Each member of our design team is an artist, always striving to bring her or his best to your event. You dream it, Petal Productions will make it come true. Our production team will work endless hours early morning or into the night so that your guests walk in to your event in awe. Most of the time, there are at least 10 to 15 of our team working  on your decor, your ambiance, the pre-production  and implementation of your unforgettable event.

Categories: Wedding Florist

Venue Visit (12)
Chuppah Decor (11)
Single Flowers (9)
Non-Floral (2)

There are not enough words to express how extremely satisfied we are that we used Petals for our wedding. The decision was not quick to make since there are so many intricate details that go into planning your florals and decor for your wedding day, but from the moment we met with Raffi we knew that this process would be much smoother because of his expertise and huge inventory of items. Throughout the last 3 months before our wedding, my floral ideas changed probably 3 to 4 times. Each time I changed my mind on something Raffi was quick to work on new pricing as well as help with his expert input on making my ideas even better.
At my floral sample which was 2 weeks away from my wedding day, I was impressed with his execution of my floral idea based on a sketch we put together on our initial meeting 2 months prior. At our initial meeting Raffi was very detailed and asked great questions to learn about our vision for our wedding day, but also to know our personal style as a couple. He combined both of our ideas beautifully! From what I saw at my floral sample to what was actually done for us on our wedding day was pure magic. Raffi has a talent for what he does that not many other florists (which we met with quite a few) have.
It was such a pleasure to work with Raffi. I truly plan to use Petal Productions in the future for all our important celebrations and I highly recommend anyone looking for great pricing, unique designs, and decor perfection to check them out.
THANK YOU RAFFI & TEAM FOR EVERYTHING YOU DID FOR US!! :)

Profile Picture Jennine, 2/16/19, 10 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up

Amazing! The flowers stole the show at our wedding. People are still texting and emailing asking who did our florals. AMAZING is an understatement

Profile Picture Heather, 12/16/17, 6 Reviews

Flower Crowns
Flower Girl Baskets
6 AWARDS

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Every important occasion in Your life is marked with flowers and various floral designs: Birthdays, engagements, weddings. As a wedding cinematographer, I get to witness the craziest spectacular imaginative floral creations! I love capturing them in a wedding film for the happy couple to enjoy and relive all the happy moments of their special day. RIMAS FILMS had recently had an honor to film a Florida wedding at Fort Lauderdale and Petal Productions created floral designs for this wedding. Which I can describe in one word – Phenomenal! It was unique, spectacular and very beautiful. Furthermore, Petal Productions staff is a pleasure to work with! You need Petal Productions for Your special day!

Petal Productions did an amazing job at the wedding of Maayan & Baruch. They had an amazing water fountain running from floor to ceiling behind the Huppah...something we have NEVER seen before and were blown away by! As photographers we especially appreciated the fact that the decor was ready earlier than expected, so thank you, Raffi! It was extravagent... Flower petals shot into the air during the ceremony procession made for some great photos. Petal Productions display of talent was above and beyond what we expected.

61 PROS I KNOW

Events

1515 NW 22nd St, Miami, FL 33146   See On Map
305-571-5153 (phone) 305-571-9611 (fax)
Monday- Friday: 9:00am-5:00pm SUMMER HOURS: Monday-Friday: 10:00am-5:00pm
Petal Productions is a wedding production company from Miami. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Miami, Fort Lauderdale, and south Florida. Petal Productions is a professional wedding florist that has been part of the Miami wedding industry for 20 years. We specialize in flowers, design, lighting, rentals, and decor.