Petal Productions

Miami, FL View map Visit website

Petal Productions is an award-winning floral design and event production studio based in Miami, Florida. Staffed by talented artists and a dedicated production crew, the studio specializes in taking couples' visions for their wedding and transforming them into a memorable reality. Petal Productions treats every wedding as an unique artistic opportunity and production, with its own expertly selected theme, ambience, setting, color scheme, lighting, and decor. Make your big day one to remember with Petal Productions' team of artists.

Petal Productions aims to make couples' wedding beautiful and memorable by doing whatever it takes to make their big day special and celebrate their love. For most events, there are 10 to 15 members of the studio's team working to bring the couple happiness and beautiful, unforgettable memories. Some of the team's services include:

• Consultations
  • Event design
  • Samples
  • Venue visit
  • Delivery
  • Set up
  • Clean up

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$250

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$50

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$15

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$200

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$350

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

• Helene
    Helene K. Married on 04/30/2022

Perfection!

Brittany and her team were amazing! Brittany met with my daughter and I and listened to what she wanted. She showed us pictures, gave great suggestions, and was absolutely wonderful! The ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception was everything that our daughter envisioned and more. Brittany handled the rentals, linens that we needed and lighting. She made everything fun and easy and it was a pleasure to work with her! She is extremely professional! I can't recommend Brittany and her team enough! Everything was perfect!!
  • Susana
    Susana Z. Married on 07/02/2021

Wedding Day Flowers

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Brittany and her team. They were very patient and kind from the beginning. They went above and beyond to give us our dream wedding while also helping us stay on budget. When I walked into my ballroom for the first time, I teared up because it was more beautiful than I could've ever imagined! Petal Productions will truly give your wedding, or any event, a magical touch. Simple gorgeous. Highly recommend!!
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie S. Married on 06/12/2021

Stunning florals, experience team

The first time I met with petal productions, Brittany, I had no idea what I wanted for florals. She was great at walking me through some options and even making suggestions don't the type of bouquet that would like nice for me and my dress... spoiler... I took her advice and it was perfect. The floral arrangements for the reception were spectacular and so many guests came up to me to compliment them. Petals was also great for renting chairs and chargers and gave us a great price that couldn't be beat by other rental vendors. They definitely have a lot of experience in the Miami wedding scene and it shows! If you want your day to go off without a hitch... hire Petal Productions.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

63 photos · 12/19/2020
  • Douglas & Leynee
    25 photos · 08/08/2016

RIMAS FILMS RIMAS FILMS Wedding Videographers

Every important occasion in Your life is marked with flowers and various floral designs: Birthdays, engagements, weddings. As a wedding cinematographer, I get to witness the craziest spectacular imaginative floral creations! I love capturing them in a wedding film for the happy couple to enjoy and relive all the happy moments of their special day. RIMAS FILMS had recently had an honor to film a Florida wedding at Fort Lauderdale and Petal Productions created floral designs for this wedding. Which I can describe in one word – Phenomenal! It was unique, spectacular and very beautiful. Furthermore, Petal Productions staff is a pleasure to work with! You need Petal Productions for Your special day!

Domino Arts Photography Domino Arts Photography Wedding Photographers

Petal Productions did an amazing job at the wedding of Maayan & Baruch. They had an amazing water fountain running from floor to ceiling behind the Huppah...something we have NEVER seen before and were blown away by! As photographers we especially appreciated the fact that the decor was ready earlier than expected, so thank you, Raffi! It was extravagent... Flower petals shot into the air during the ceremony procession made for some great photos. Petal Productions display of talent was above and beyond what we expected.

1515 NW 22nd St Miami, FL, 33146

Monday- Friday: 9:00am-5:00pm SUMMER HOURS: Monday-Friday: 10:00am-5:00pm
Location of (Petal Productions)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding