McKinney, TX 75070 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Sensibly Chic Weddings

Sensibly Chic Weddings is a wedding planning company based McKinney, Texas, that services the Dallas-Fort Worth areas and beyond. The owner, Nicole Elizabeth, is a certified wedding consultant with a knack for organizing and a trained eye for design. In 2008, she established Sensibly Chic Weddings after completing the Wedding Consultant Certification Course through the Association of Certified Professional Wedding Consultants. Nicole's passion lies in planning and she considers floral design to be her soulmate.

Nicole and the team at Sensibly Chic Weddings' mission is to obsess over all of the details of your wedding so you can have a calm, stress-free day from the moments before you walk down the aisle to after the rice is thrown when you're leaving your reception. The team will first go over your budget with you, refer you to preferred vendors in the area and write up a series of timelines and to-do lists to ensure your event will be seamless. Sensibly Chic Weddings offers day-of coordination, partial and full planning services, along with full-service, custom floral design.

Follow Sensibly Chic Weddings on
20170128142847
20170128155425

29 Reviews for Sensibly Chic Weddings

Lauren · Married on 06/16/2018

My husband and I used Nicole from sensibly chic weddings for our day of planner and florist. I can’t even begin to tell you how wonderful she was. She met with us several times before the wedding to help us with the day of and for her to gather the details. I made some changes the week of and forgot to give her the details, she was able to still smoothly run our wedding without me even noticing. I did not have to talk to a single vendor the day of, she was in charge of all the deliveries and the vendors. She also provided STUNNING flowers for our wedding! She has such a creative eye for flowers. Her and her staff were very friendly, respectful, and helpful the entire night of the wedding! I would recommend her as a day of and florist to all my friends!

Sent on 07/23/2018
    Sensibly Chic Weddings 1

Sensibly Chic Weddings's reply:

Oh wow! Your words have truly touched my heart. Lauren, thank you so much for welcoming me and my team into your life and it was such a joy being a part of your wedding day. Wishing you and Ryan a lifetime of love and happiness! Nicole Elizabeth

Luz · Married on 10/22/2016

Okay I have to start by saying that this is a super looong, embarrasingly OVERDUE review for Nicole and Sensibly Chic Weddings. We were married in October of 2017 but as late as I am to write this review I do so because she deserves to be praised and I hope that others know that if you choose Nicole as your wedding planner you are in AMAZING hands and heart. From the very beginning when she met my husband and I it was evident that Nicole truly and genuinely cares about your story and ensuring not only that the logistics and details of your wedding day get taken care of but also that YOU (as the bride and groom) are taken care of. She's of course incredibly organized and NEVER dropped the ball, sending regular emails, being incredibly flexible with meeting times and calls-ensuring she was always available. I think what I appreciated the most about Nicole and her service was that she truly went above and beyond to ease my nerves, even inviting my hubby and I to drinks and lunch a week or so before the wedding just to check in on us emotionally and to ensure we were ready to just enjoy our day without worrying about the details. She also provided beautiful floral arrangements when I added some in last minute. Every twist and turn she was ready for me, when I potentially needed a new DJ a month away from the wedding she had a contact for me, when I needed to make a decision she graciously focused me without being overbearing. Nicole and her assistant went above and beyond by adding some decorative touches that I had not delegated to anyone or planned ahead for. They took care of it all and it turned out beautifully. I am so grateful for her service but mostly for the positive experience throughout the whole planning process and even her thoughtful notes after the wedding to wish us well. Nicole, sorry I took so long to write your review but know that I'll forever be grateful for your service and care to help make our special day so perfect!

Sent on 08/04/2018
    Sensibly Chic Weddings 9
    Sensibly Chic Weddings 10
    Sensibly Chic Weddings 11

Sensibly Chic Weddings's reply:

My dearest Luz! Receiving your review was a wonderful surprise and it reminds me of how great an impact my team and I had on your wedding day last October. I'm beyond touched to read how much our efforts, whether big or small, were noticed and appreciated. You and Geancarlo were made for each other and I knew from our first meeting that your emotional connection would be seen and felt through every detail of your wedding. Thank you so much for trusting us to plan and manage your beautiful day and we wish you the very best in love and life. Cheers! Nicole Elizabeth

Sensibly Chic Weddings FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Tropical, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 3,880.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding events do you provide services for? Ceremony, Reception
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• Gwren Photography
    Gwren Photography Wedding Photographers

Nicole is a dream to work with! She is very organized and professional at all times. Her organizational skills made the wedding day flow effortlessly and smoothly. She provided a high level of care and attention to her clients as well as the other professional venders involved. I look forward to working together with Nicole again in the future!

• Pink Door Boudoir Studio - Dallas Boudoir Studio
    Pink Door Boudoir Studio - Dallas Boudoir Studio Wedding Photographers

Nicole is so sweet, organized, dedicated and awesome! She is going to make a huge imprint in the wedding planning business! I highly recommend!

• JTorry Makeup and Hair Artistry, LLC.
    JTorry Makeup and Hair Artistry, LLC. Wedding Hair & Makeup

This wedding planner will take care of you from the start to end!

• McKinney, TX 75070 See on map