McKinney, TX 75070 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Package Price $1,980
Availability Check your date

About Sensibly Chic Weddings

Spend more time dating your honey and less time sweating the details! Our role is to stylishly obsess over the hundreds of vendor, décor, and timeline details to keep you feeling calm and worry-free during your engagement and absolutely glamorous on the day you say "I do!"

The flowers we design express the emotions of your wedding day. Whether your look is lush, organic, classic or simple, you and your guests are sure to swoon! Connect with us on Instagram @SensiblyChicWeddings!

Follow Sensibly Chic Weddings on

Sensibly Chic Weddings 5
Sensibly Chic Weddings 6
Sensibly Chic Weddings 7

Becky · Married on 05/27/2017

CANNOT say enough good things about Nicole. My story was rocky and it took several years to get to now but Nicole was there from the beginning. When it was time to finally get married, Nicole was right there and was there every step! She was never more than a text message, a margarita or a coffee away. She is unbelievably organized and detail oriented, which was immensely appreciated! She never left any stone of the wedding planning process unturned! 12 days before my wedding, I all of a sudden was in desperate need of a new officiant and she had one lined up for me in less than 24 hours. I was a mess at certain parts of planning but Nicole was my calm, reassuring voice. My wedding day was flawless because of Nicole and her assistant was amazing! I was dying in my heels after my ceremony and her assistant ran and grabbed my flip flops before our first dance :] They're a well oiled machine and I would recommend Nicole 100 times over!

Sent on 07/02/2017

Sensibly Chic Weddings's reply:

Becky! I'm blown away by your kindness and appreciation for what my assistant and I do as planners. From setting out your table linens to decorating your cupcake display to passing out glo sticks to your dancing guests to your bubble-icious grand exit, we're happy to work behind the scenes to keep you, your now husband, and your families happy and having fun! Thank you so much for sharing your wedding day with us and cheers to you and Josh! Nicole Elizabeth

Luz · Married on 10/22/2016

Okay I have to start by saying that this is a super looong, embarrasingly OVERDUE review for Nicole and Sensibly Chic Weddings. We were married in October of 2017 but as late as I am to write this review I do so because she deserves to be praised and I hope that others know that if you choose Nicole as your wedding planner you are in AMAZING hands and heart. From the very beginning when she met my husband and I it was evident that Nicole truly and genuinely cares about your story and ensuring not only that the logistics and details of your wedding day get taken care of but also that YOU (as the bride and groom) are taken care of. She's of course incredibly organized and NEVER dropped the ball, sending regular emails, being incredibly flexible with meeting times and calls-ensuring she was always available. I think what I appreciated the most about Nicole and her service was that she truly went above and beyond to ease my nerves, even inviting my hubby and I to drinks and lunch a week or so before the wedding just to check in on us emotionally and to ensure we were ready to just enjoy our day without worrying about the details. She also provided beautiful floral arrangements when I added some in last minute. Every twist and turn she was ready for me, when I potentially needed a new DJ a month away from the wedding she had a contact for me, when I needed to make a decision she graciously focused me without being overbearing. Nicole and her assistant went above and beyond by adding some decorative touches that I had not delegated to anyone or planned ahead for. They took care of it all and it turned out beautifully. I am so grateful for her service but mostly for the positive experience throughout the whole planning process and even her thoughtful notes after the wedding to wish us well. Nicole, sorry I took so long to write your review but know that I'll forever be grateful for your service and care to help make our special day so perfect!

Sent on 08/04/2018
    Sensibly Chic Weddings 16
    Sensibly Chic Weddings 17
    Sensibly Chic Weddings 18

Sensibly Chic Weddings's reply:

My dearest Luz! Receiving your review was a wonderful surprise and it reminds me of how great an impact my team and I had on your wedding day last October. I'm beyond touched to read how much our efforts, whether big or small, were noticed and appreciated. You and Geancarlo were made for each other and I knew from our first meeting that your emotional connection would be seen and felt through every detail of your wedding. Thank you so much for trusting us to plan and manage your beautiful day and we wish you the very best in love and life. Cheers! Nicole Elizabeth

Sensibly Chic Weddings FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Tropical, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals
  • What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,580.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,980.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 3,380.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding events do you provide services for? Ceremony, Reception
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• Gwren Photography
    Gwren Photography Wedding Photographers

Nicole is a dream to work with! She is very organized and professional at all times. Her organizational skills made the wedding day flow effortlessly and smoothly. She provided a high level of care and attention to her clients as well as the other professional venders involved. I look forward to working together with Nicole again in the future!

• Pink Door Boudoir Studio
    Pink Door Boudoir Studio Wedding Photographers

Nicole is so sweet, organized, dedicated and awesome! She is going to make a huge imprint in the wedding planning business! I highly recommend!

• JTorry Makeup and Hair Artistry, LLC.
    JTorry Makeup and Hair Artistry, LLC. Wedding Hair & Makeup

This wedding planner will take care of you from the start to end!

• McKinney, TX 75070 See on map