$1,780
Day-Of, Partial

About Sensibly Chic Weddings

Wedding Planning. Chic Floral.

Spend more time dating your honey and less time sweating the details! Our role is to stylishly obsess over the hundreds of vendor, décor, and timeline details to keep you feeling calm, worry-free, and absolutely glamorous on the day you say "I do!"

The flowers we design express the emotions of your wedding day. Whether your look is lush, organic, classic or simple, you and your guests are sure to swoon!

Follow us on Instagram @SensiblyChicWeddings!

Categories: Wedding Florist, Wedding Planner

Timelines (1)
To-Do Lists (1)
Referrals (1)
Religious (1)

I would suggest hiring Nicole as your wedding planner right away! If I had to do it all over again I would have hired her from the beginning. She made our lives so much easier and less stressful! We love Nicole!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Meghan, 5/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I contacted Nicole at a time when I was overwhelmed and frustrated and little lost. She was so professional, she came in and set up monthly tasks and reminders. When I was having issues with vendors I had already secured, she provided additional recommended vendors to step in. She was always on time and organized in all of our meeting leading up to the wedding which put me completely at ease when the wedding day came. She had solutions for things I had never given a single thought to. There were a few things that I wanted absolutely incorporated and she made sure that the important things to us we executed. She was nothing short of Amazing.

Profile Picture Danielle, 12/19/15, 5 Reviews

This deal has
SOLD OUT

Planning + Floral Design Discount

$200.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
Book us for Day-of Planning and Floral Design and save $200! Limited time offer. Offer valid for new bookings only. Mention Bow Tie to redeem this offer.
Offer Expires: 01/26/2018
#WWcef7ec080ef875cd

4 ENDORSEMENTS
Nicole is so sweet, organized, dedicated and awesome! She is going to make a huge imprint in the wedding planning business! I highly recommend!

This wedding planner will take care of you from the start to end!

Nicole is one of the best people I know and lucky to have her as part of my wedding team. She is professional in every aspect of helping plan the wedding for many couples in the Dallas area.

Events

McKinney, TX 75070   See On Map
469-343-4380 (phone)
Sensibly Chic Weddings is a wedding planning service professionally trained by the ACPWC from Dallas, Texas servicing weddings throughout the local area, including North Dallas, Fort Worth, and and the surrounding area. Sensibly Chic Weddings is a professional Wedding Planner that has been part of the Dallas/Fort Worth wedding industry since 2008 specializing in Day-of, Partial, and Full-Service Wedding Planning.