Bartenders4you Reviews

Bartenders4you 4
Bartenders4you 5
  • Rosanna

Rosanna Luke · Getting married on 07/03/2021

Great bartender and service!

Doug was our bartender for our wedding reception. Not only was he on time and friendly, he went above and beyond his duties. He was walking around asking people if he could get them refills and he even started picking up trash off the tables when he had a free second. Everyone loved him and I would 100% hire him again and refer him to all of my friends!

Sent on 05/13/2019

Haley Burkholder · Getting married on 04/12/2021

Wedding Bartenders!

Bartenders4you was amazing!! We had 3 bartenders at our wedding and they were all great! There was no waiting lines at both bars and people always had a drink in there hands! They made the party continue on with awesome, fun attitudes!

Sent on 01/07/2020

Veronica Bluhm · Getting married on 04/09/2021

Great service!

We were looking for a bartending service where we could bring in our own alcohol and have professionals serve. Bartenders4you were so easy to work with all along! Jennifer was very responsive and provided solid advice when it came to how much alcohol we needed to purchase. Our bartenders made sure everyone was having a good time, with their drink of choice in hand. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 11/20/2019

Kate Harms · Getting married on 02/10/2021

Amazing service, very nice and professional servers!

The staff that was there were so nice and very quick on getting people their drinks! I never saw a long line at the bar!

Sent on 11/05/2019
  • Wendy

Wendy Lee Ryan · Getting married on 11/07/2020

They hold true to their word !

They have great prices. Every venue knows them. I knew them years ago and ordered a package but the event never happened. Years later they are still honoring that’s package with its prices!! What company goes that far?? Blown away and so thankful. B4u is the best.

Sent on 07/16/2019
  • Justin

Justin Barnard · Getting married on 06/10/2020

Great service!

Bartenders were very efficient and friendly. The owner, Charlie, was great to work with, very available and ready to help at any time. Thank you!

Sent on 10/24/2019

Shayla Schrepfer · Getting married on 04/01/2020

Wonderful choice!

They were absolutely amazing! Service was great and the people are even better!

Sent on 01/09/2020

Anita Conander · Married on 01/19/2020

They did everything thing they said they would do! We were very pleased with everything!

I would highly recommend this vendor! I especially enjoyed the taste testing because they did a marvelous job crafting fun speciality drinks for our daughter’s wedding!

Bartenders4you 6
    Sent on 01/21/2020
  • David

David Hawkinson · Married on 01/04/2020

Clearly the best choice

Bartenders4you worked our daughter's wedding this past weekend and I can't tell you in this simple review how great Bartenders4you are. From the moment my wife & I walked into the door to discuss what they had to offer, we felt like they were going to be perfect for the wedding. The options they provided, the tasting room we experienced with sample cocktails for our daughter to try and pick from, to the amazing "sipsy" which was clearly the best way to serve drinks - so very cute, and the professional bar staff which served delicious drinks and kept us informed of any guests who needed to be watched for too much alcohol. It was a great experience and we received lots of compliments from family and friends who thought everything was a great set up and the perfect way to serve drinks. I can't recommend them enough, if you decide to go with someone else you will not have the best.

Sent on 04/17/2019

Jennifer · Married on 01/04/2020

Bartenders4you was amazing!!!

Bartenders4you was amazing. No one went without a proper drink both days. Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 01/09/2020

Leticia Espinoza · Married on 01/02/2020

We had an excellent experience!

The planning meeting was productive and professional. She was also very friendly and was spot on on her recommendations for the amount of alcohol we needed to purchase. The drinks on the day of the wedding were very good and the bartender was courteous and efficient.

Sent on 01/14/2020

Lisa Gonzales · Married on 12/28/2019

Outstanding Bartending Service

Bartenders4you provided wonderful service at our wedding reception. Jennifer and Charlie were super creative in coming up with ‘signature drinks’ and our guests loved them! They were also very kind to help us plan our liquor purchases and transporting everything. Our bartender at the reception was wonderful! So friendly and did a great job!

Sent on 01/08/2020

Cal Loveridge · Married on 12/13/2019

Cal Loveridge

Very helpful and extremely fast responses. The bartenders on the night were fantastic and it was a great experience. Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/30/2019

Jonathan & Kelsey Cruz · Married on 12/08/2019

A+++, Perfection at its finest.

From the initial consultation we knew they were the right bartending service for us. Our bartender was always looking out for us by proving waters when needed all while also tending to our guest. The owners had spot on recommendations for how much alcohol we needed and overall had a great experience. Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/12/2019

Valerie Celestial · Married on 12/01/2019

Best bartender!

Bartenders4you was awesome! They were reliable and responded to all our emails very quick. We definitely recommend them!! :)

Sent on 12/19/2019

Allie Bourgeois · Married on 11/30/2019

Great to work with!

Bartenders 4 You were great to work with! They responded to all questions and concerns promptly and were priced honestly. I loved that the bartenders memorized my husband's & I’s drink order and were ready for us when we walked by. Everything went semi-smooth at the wedding... One groomsman shot-gunned a beer and got cut off by the bar after that… I understand this is likely a liability issue. Another concern is that we ran out of beer and whiskey 30 minutes prior to the bar closing. The company assured me that we would not run out based on their calculations- but I was nervous because our friends drink a lot! SO- if your friends drink a lot I would consider ordering slightly more than the amount they recommend. I did like that the bartenders set aside two beers for my husband & me to save for us! Other than those concerns, the company was wonderful to work with and I recommend their services!

Sent on 12/04/2019

Rochelle Gould · Married on 11/23/2019

Great service and no worries

Affordable and they always made sure the beer and white wine was cold, that we never had an empty hand, and also kept us hydrated with some water here and there. Never worried about set up or anything. They handled everything so well!

Sent on 11/26/2019

Carley · Married on 11/22/2019

Best Wedding Ever

We hired bartenders4you for our wedding, and they were amazing. We had around 300 guest, and they were very quick to serve everyone. They never let the lines get to long, and they always made sure both mine and my husbands drinks were full. They were extremely friendly and had great personalities! We had an amazing time and highly recommend them to anyone needing bartending services!

Sent on 12/03/2019

Jennifer Moreno · Married on 11/10/2019

Professional, nice

The bartenders were so nice and professional. Plus, the margaritas were on point!

Sent on 11/13/2019
  • Jinny

Jinny Huh · Married on 10/26/2019

Delicious cocktails

Bartenders4You is a great local business that goes above and beyond for their clients. I'm so glad that I hired them for the wedding.
    They have a lot of award-winning cocktails that they sampled for us during the event. After we selected those, they gave an estimate of how many beverages we should buy for the amount of guests. They even gave us some of the recipes for the cocktails that we loved!
    The bartender on the day of the event made sure that everything was running smoothly. I highly recommend Bartenders4You for your wedding or other event.

Sent on 11/02/2019

Tiffany Hohensee · Married on 10/25/2019

Excellent vendor

The bartenders were wonderful at our wedding!

Sent on 11/12/2019

Rachel · Married on 10/19/2019

Excellent Experience

Arrived to the venue very early to have everything in order, everyone had a great time!

Sent on 10/02/2019
  • · Married on 10/19/2019

Mother of the bride

Everyone associated with Bartenders4you was great to work with! I would use them again!

Sent on 10/22/2019
  • Alex

Alex Byars · Married on 10/05/2019

Well done!!

Super happy with my experience with Bartenders4you. We had them at our wedding and everyone had only great things to say about them. I definitely recommend using them for any event!

Sent on 10/14/2019
  • Paula

Paula · Married on 10/05/2019

The best bartenders in town!

Bartenders4U were SO helpful! We went out for a tasting and they created a signature drink for us that was super delicious and a huge hit with everyone. Then they gave us the ingredients list and alcohol so we could save money and supply our own alcohol. Our bartender (whose name I unfortunately forgot) was AMAZING. He made sure I always had a drink in my hand and entertained everyone that came up to the bar. He was fast, polite, funny, and even got married at the same place we did!!! At the end of the night he came over and congratulated us before starting to pack up and I was touched by how personal he made the whole experience.

Definitely book them!