29457 6 Mile Rd, Livonia, MI 48152 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Allure Bridal Salon

We offer original first quality designers for wedding gowns, bridesmaids dresses, flower girl dresses, mother of the bride/groom dresses, prom dresses, informal destination bridal gowns, gown preservation, shoes and veil. We currently carry dresses from the following designers:

-Allure Bridals

-Eddy K. Bridal

-Alexia Designs

-House of Wu

Follow Allure Bridal Salon on

From our stunning bride Marissa- "Thank you so much for helping to make our special day picture...
dc8ed04387115a3f 1461875627503 allurenew
Stunning Mori Lee ball gown in our store now!
Beautiful lace gown by Demetrios in our store!
Beautiful lace gown by Demetrios in our store!
Beautiful Allure romantic lace ball gown available in our store to try on!
Beautiful Allure romantic lace ball gown available in our store to try on!
allure93123
aollc301h
wu15581 f 0128
10101107093238891138131064135333n
allure93015
m2804 0204
Allure Bridal Salon
Another stunning and happy bride of ours!
Another stunning and happy bride of ours!
allurenew
cover
Allure Bridal Salon
Gorgeous black and white photo of our bride on her wedding day!
Gorgeous black and white photo of our bride on her wedding day!
Beautiful tulle ball gown with open back available to try on!
Beautiful tulle ball gown with open back available to try on!
dc8ed04387115a3f 1461875627503 allurenew

29 Reviews for Allure Bridal Salon

Karleigh · Married on 10/22/2016

THANK YOU Rita and Bonnie for the most wonderful dress shopping experience and for customizing my dress to make it my perfect dream dress!

Allure had just what I was looking for- a gorgeous selection of princess ball gowns and it was hard to choose at first because I was in love with more than one!
    But Rita knew which dress was the one for me and even though I knew everyone who was shopping with me liked a different dress better, she came into my dressing room and said she knew I loved this dress and my smile lit up when I had it on which gave me the confidence to choose it!!

Allure allowed me to customize my dress exactly how I wanted and they made it look like it came that way!

Such a beautiful selection of gowns and such wonderful ladies to work with! They made me feel so welcome each time I came in and I couldn't be more thankful for my experience with Allure!

Sent on 11/16/2016
  • MrsMorrison2be

Melissa · Married on 10/09/2016

Rita and her team are wonderful! They not only helped me find my dream dress but they customized it to make it fit perfectly! Would highly recommend shopping there if you are in the area.

Sent on 11/15/2016

Andrea · Married on 05/29/2016

I had a very positive experience here. Not only did I find an exact replica of a $6000 Monique L'huillier dress, but I got it for $700 and did not have to sacrifice the quality of the dress. The prices are EXTREMELY reasonable. The sales associates are willing to negotiate, and the process was professional. I'm very happy with my dress and the salon choice I made.

Sent on 12/05/2014

Award

Allure Bridal Salon FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? Under $500, $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999
  • What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals? $100 - $199
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Preservation, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos, Undergarments, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months