1125 Baytowne Drive 16, Champaign, IL 61822 Map · Phone number

About WhollyMatrimony4U

Located in Champaign, Illinois, WhollyMatrimony4U is a wedding officiant service by Jim McFarlin, an ordained lay minister, award-winning professional writer, experienced public speaker, and a former standup comedian. He has been making marriages memorable since 2007.

Jim McFarlin is happy to perform secular and religious ceremonies, and can incorporate unity candles, sand blending rituals, and other unique elements upon request. He will also serve interfaith ceremonies, along with vow renewals. Jim McFarlin can accommodate most religions, non-denominational, and more.

The licensed officiant does his homework and makes sure to consult with couples to ensure their ceremony is personalized and precisely to their wishes. He assists with customized vows, guaranteeing precious moments in a beautiful ceremony less than 30 minutes long. Other officiating services provided include:

• State licenses in IL, MI, OH, IN, MO, and WI
Follow WhollyMatrimony4U on

ee69a66ed832a35d B94262F8 3588 4D1E BDE5 1E9090C9140C
Great couple: both PhDs!
Great couple: both PhDs!
Obviously, we planned the wind
Obviously, we planned the wind
1st wedding at a cattle ranch!
1st wedding at a cattle ranch!
The long and short of it!
The long and short of it!
A memorable outdoor ceremony
A memorable outdoor ceremony
We still keep in touch!
We still keep in touch!
Really enjoyed these two!
Really enjoyed these two!
Never in a family shot before!
Never in a family shot before!
Couple exchanging rings
Couple exchanging rings
The wedding officiant
The wedding officiant
Group hug
Group hug
Loved working with these two!
Loved working with these two!
Wish I remember what I said!
Wish I remember what I said!
What fun this couple was!
What fun this couple was!
“Are you busy, Daddy?”

WhollyMatrimony4U 6
WhollyMatrimony4U 7
  • Yannick

Yannick · Married on 07/27/2019

Best Officiant Money Can Buy!

Jim was incredible! We met for brunch at first to see if he was a good match and he blew my new wife and I away. Brit and I were looking for an officiant who was easy going and could provide a sense of humor and calm to the wedding. We didn't want a ceremony or rehearsal that felt rigid and traditional; we wanted our officiant to know us and make sure the audience felt that he knew us too. Leading up to the wedding day, we weren't nervous at all, because Jim gave us the assurance with his actions that he had us covered. He sent check-up emails, was very responsive to all of our requests, and showed up timely. Jim was excellent at breaking the ice at our dinner rehearsal and then at our wedding. July 27th was the most perfect day ever and Jim really set the tone from the start with his speech. He broke into stories about the two of us and explained to the audience what our wedding party and family meant to us. He brought this great comedic approach to the ceremony that relaxed our party and made Brit and I feel very comfortable on the most important day of our lives. Thanks Jim for everything!

Sent on 08/05/2019
    WhollyMatrimony4U 8
    WhollyMatrimony4U 9
  • Dominique

Dominique · Married on 06/01/2019

Thanks Jim

We had our wedding June 1st. Jim was a very friendly and outgoing guy. I like that he was very responsive to emails as well. He was prompt with video and phone calls too. His delivery and message given during our wedding ceremony was exactly what I had hoped for. Jim, thanks for being apart of our special day.
    -Dom & Tristan

📷 credit: Jessica M. Photography

Sent on 07/14/2019
    WhollyMatrimony4U 10
    WhollyMatrimony4U 11
    WhollyMatrimony4U 12

Christina · Married on 04/13/2019

Wonderful Experience

Jim is such an amazing person!

He begins a potentially confusing and very important vendor relationship with such enthusiasm and care that you never have call to worry about the details!

Fill out his questionnaire! It will make your ceremony intimate and filled with well delivered commentary that will relax your nerves and have you remembering your wedding day for all the right reasons!

I highly recommend this gentleman for other ceremonies!

Sent on 05/08/2019

• What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 250.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 100.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)? $ 15.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Interfaith, Ceremony Rehearsal, Vow Renewal, Single Religion
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Anglican, Baptist, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Lutheran, Methodist, No Denomination, Orthodox Christian, Presbyterian, Unitarian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? IL, IN, MI, MO, OH, WI