48115 Van Dyke, Utica, MI 48315 Map · Phone number

About Nancy's Bridal & Formal Boutique

We are a family owned business that has been servings brides,bridesmaids, and mother's for over 28 years,

Our highly experienced and knowledgeable staff will help you pick out the most beautiful dress for your special day. We have a large designer selection of bridal gowns, bridesmaids, mother's dresses, fabulous prom and special occasion selection. Can't forget our precious flowergirls.

We also have in house alterations with over 40 years of experienced to alter any gown. Our alterations department welcomes outside alterations purchased from other salons and department stores. This includes any alteration is welcome.

rebecca ingram wedding dress vernice 7rz316 main
72905f
casa 1975 back

26 Reviews for Nancy's Bridal & Formal Boutique

Karen · Married on 10/14/2017

These wonderful ladies saved my daughters wedding dress. We had not purchased the wedding dress from them but will tell everyone to check here first! After going somewhere else for alterations and the dress was cut completely wrong with fraying and unevenness from top to bottom we didn’t know where to turn. I recently had heard of their alteration services from a few people. It’s around the corner from us and not only have they fixed EVERYTHING that was wrong but they found things that were done that we hadn’t even noticed. They were honest, knowledgeable and the workmanship unbelievable! Thanks to them with all they did with their outstanding personalities and services, everything was fixed and the dress looked amazing!!

Sent on 10/08/2017
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 12/02/2016

Nancy's has so many good options for a variety of budgets and they are extremely helpful with finding what works for you. They are also flexible on timing for appointments, which I needed because I work Monday through Friday.

Sent on 12/28/2016

I went to Nancy's Bridal to look for my wedding dress but didn't find anything in my size. They recommended I try another shop. I found my dress there, however they wouldn't order the dress for me because of the time constraints. We called Nancy's Bridal and they immediately called the vendor and were able to rush order the dress for me. It arrived on time and was beautiful! The alterations were free. I only had to pay for the bustling of the dress. I would highly recommend this shop to anyone looking for a dress.

Sent on 03/25/2015

Nancy's Bridal & Formal Boutique FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? Under $500, $1,000 - $2,499
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Cleaning, Preservation, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Tuxedos, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? 6-8 months