48115 Van Dyke, Utica, MI 48315 Map Phone number

About Nancy's Bridal & Formal Boutique

We are a family owned business that has been servings brides,bridesmaids, and mother's for over 28 years,

Our highly experienced and knowledgeable staff will help you pick out the most beautiful dress for your special day. We have a large designer selection of bridal gowns, bridesmaids, mother's dresses, fabulous prom and special occasion selection. Can't forget our precious flowergirls.

We also have in house alterations with over 40 years of experienced to alter any gown. Our alterations department welcomes outside alterations purchased from other salons and department stores. This includes any alteration is welcome.

rebecca ingram wedding dress vernice 7rz316 main
72905f

29 Reviews for Nancy's Bridal & Formal Boutique

Jackie 路 Married on 06/22/2019

Princess for a day!

My dress was pure beach wedding perfection! Thank you Lori, Bona, and Pat for being so kind every time I went into your shop and helping me pick the perfect beach wedding gown. I felt like princess for a day! I also had my alternations done at Nancy鈥檚 Bridal. I know absolutely nothing about sewing or altering and was a bit nervous when the scissors and pins came out, but their seamstresses performed magic. You could not even tell there were any alterations done. Thank you again for helping make our wedding the most perfect day ever.

Sent on 07/02/2019
  • Sherry

Sherry 路 Married on 06/21/2019

Stress-free Excellent Customer Service

Nancy's Bridal provided excellent customer service. I fell in love with a dress that was being sold as a discounted off the rack dress. Nancy's made sure that all the necessary repairs were done to the dress so that it looked brand new. The entire process was smooth and I was confident in their work to ensure my dress was perfect.

Sent on 07/01/2019

Karen 路 Married on 10/14/2017

These wonderful ladies saved my daughters wedding dress. We had not purchased the wedding dress from them but will tell everyone to check here first! After going somewhere else for alterations and the dress was cut completely wrong with fraying and unevenness from top to bottom we didn鈥檛 know where to turn. I recently had heard of their alteration services from a few people. It鈥檚 around the corner from us and not only have they fixed EVERYTHING that was wrong but they found things that were done that we hadn鈥檛 even noticed. They were honest, knowledgeable and the workmanship unbelievable! Thanks to them with all they did with their outstanding personalities and services, everything was fixed and the dress looked amazing!!

Sent on 10/08/2017

Nancy's Bridal & Formal Boutique FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? Under $500, $1,000 - $2,499
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Cleaning, Preservation, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Tuxedos, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? 6-8 months