High Mountain Road, Haledon, NJ 07508 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Whistle And Tins

Whistle And Tins is a wedding bartender-for-hire & mobile coffee bar service based out of New Jersey. With our services, you purchase the alcohol that will be served, providing it to the bartending staff to serve to your guests. We are confident that our professional and certified bartenders will prove to be a winning combination with your selection of beer, wine, or spirits. We are able to make custom creations with the supply that you provide, and can also make alcohol-free selections if the supply allows it. Hot beverages are also an option should the couple be interested in the service. On the wedding day, our team will arrive ready to serve your guests using your selection of beverage options.

Whistle And Tins is dedicated to their clients, endeavoring to ease the stress that a wedding can bring. Services that they provide include:

• Bartenders

2 Reviews for Whistle And Tins

• Erin

Erin · Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing drinks and service

While I know that most people planning weddings don't have to hire bartenders, there weren't many options when I was looking. Most were just very generic seeming with people just standing behind a table. That is NOT the case with Whistle and Tins. They are beyond incredible. Celeste was great to work with- very responsive, professional, and knowledgeable. They created some fantastic signature mocktails and cocktails that people have continued to mention to us. Additionally, I had initially asked about creating a "Butter Beer" drink as I am a huge Harry Potter nerd (there was also a Captain America drink for my husband). Their version was better than the Harry Potter World version, but they also went above and beyond by including Hogwarts house flags and Captain America straws. These little touches throughout really added to the entire experience. Additionally, throughout the entire wedding, they made great drinks for all the guests, even when asked to create a drink spur of the moment. We also got several compliments on the bartender with the handlebar mustache (sorry I don't know his name!). They also made sure to focus on my husband and me- all my drinks had a Hufflepuff flag in them (even when ordered by somebody else) and they specifically set aside drinks for my husband as certain liquors started to run out. Overall, I would 100% recommend them for any wedding or other event where you want people to be wowed by the drinks. It was worth every penny- and for my budget conscious husband to tell me to add that in is truly saying something!

Sent on 10/27/2018

Andrew Burgoyne · Married on 06/02/2018

This service is the cherry on top of your event!

Whistle and Tins made a great addition to our wedding! Service was fantastic from our very first email encounter. Celeste was very pleasurable to have around and so were those who helped her! I honestly don't think I could have found a better bartender. From customer service, to professional mixed drinks (and a sweet bar set up); it was a really too notch experience!

Thanks so much for your help Celeste! I hope to run into you at another event in the future.

Sent on 03/11/2019

Whistle And Tins FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
    Bartender(s)
    Limited Bar
    Open Bar
    Champagne Toast
    Signature Drink
  • What event services do you provide?
    Delivery
    Set Up
    Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide?
    Breakfast / Brunch
    Cocktail Reception
    Custom Menu
    Server(s)
    Tastings
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate?
    Lactose Free
    Kosher
    Nut Free
    Organic
    Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide?
    Bartender(s)
    Cash Bar
    Limited Bar
    Open Bar
    Champagne Toast
    Signature Drink
    Outside Alcohol
  • Which of the following items can you provide?
    Chairs
    Tables
  • Which of the following items can you provide?
    Barware
    Glassware
    Linens

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Whistle And Tins 1
    -5%
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• High Mountain Road Haledon, NJ, 07508 See on map
    9173921059 (Other Phone Number)
    By Appointment Only