TUM Socials

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,500 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,500 Package Price

TUM Socials is a boutique wedding planning company based in Bowie, Maryland. Specializing in local and destination weddings, the team at TUM Socials has been planning memorable weddings and events for more than seven years. TUM Socials provides a personalized approach and always aims for the “wow” factor. The team's meticulously detailed planning process starts with learning your love story and ending with an authentic, luxurious, personalized wedding experience for all you and your guests.

TUM’s team of event and wedding planners, event designers and event coordinators help you with planning rehearsal dinners, ceremonies, and receptions. They work on a variety of wedding types, including civil, cultural, destination, double, elopements, non-religious, and religious. TUM Socials offers the following wedding planning services:

• Budget analysis
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists
  • Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$4,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$1

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Elopement
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Alana
    Alana C. Married on 03/06/2022

Accommodating and Amazing!

Dee Dee and the TUM Socials team were absolutely the best people that could have happened to us when planning our wedding. They helped to get everything in place as we got close to our big day, and then COVID-19 happened. TUM Socials remained prayerful and supportive during the tough time that we would be okay. However, despite COVID-19 forcing us to change plans and have a small, intimate wedding, TUM Socials offered their services to plan and be a part of something we thought we would be able to handle without them. We are beyond thankful for all that they did! They truly went above and beyond for us, although our quarantine wedding was on a much smaller scale, and we would not have been able to do it without them. They have a nurturing way of catering to their brides and bridal party, which makes it all so genuine. I am truly thankful for Dee Dee and Natasha at TUM Socials. I look forward to doing it all over again with them for the BIG wedding version. :)
  • Ololade
    Ololade O. Married on 01/23/2022

Professional! Exceptional quality of service! Great Responsive Team!

At TUM Socials you get the value of your money, their professionalism is top-notched, great quality of services is on 💯 level! I was really impressed with how the whole team made my husband and I stay calm throughout the whole event, Michelle I'll forever love you for the great service you rendered to my hubby and I. You simply told me you will come through for us and with God on your side you outdid the work with your team! You all handled our vendors with such classy and poise manner that left my hubby and I 'wowingggg' through the D-day and after! I'm so recommending this team to anyhow that needs their D-day successful ahead! They don't leave any stones unturned! They have Plan A,B,C,D ahead if there's about to be any flop, they got my dress steamed when I was already worried how rumpled it is already. Emergency kit was on deck to fix my dress that was loosening out. Wow I'm impressed with how you handled our families, friends, and most especially our Vendors for the event!! All thanks also to aunty DeeDee, your presence was felt ma'am! Thank you so much for taking me as a family and for our discount 😉 May God bless you in return! Bunmiiii thanks for your warm reception on myself and my little belle, throughout the entire day you were by my side.

You all are AMAZEBALLS at TUM Socials!! My husband and I appreciate your work, energy and tenacity!! We love you all!!

Tinu + Femi ❤️

Exclusive

Pricing

Bowie Bowie, MD, 20721
2028418141
Location of (TUM Socials)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding