Engagement
Shoot included

About Matt Mason Photography

Telling Your Story

Matt Mason Photography, based out of Lake Geneva, Wisconsin, captures the narrative of your love story on your special day. Winners of WeddingWire's Couples' Choice Award, Matt Mason and his team pride themselves on running a business centered on open communication that goes beyond your expectations of customer service. Matt Mason Photography produces fresh, fun and emotionally filled images that will forever hold the happiest memories of your life.

The photographer offers the following services:

• Engagement sessions
  • First look sessions
  • Wedding party sessions
  • Organization of wedding day timeline and photo preferences
  • Assistant shooters

Other Services
In addition to the above wedding-related services, Matt Mason Photography also offers:

• Family sessions

Liability Insurance (2)
Trash The Dress (2)
Flush Mount (2)
Custom Graphics (1)

Stop here! You have just found your wedding photographer. Matt, Jake, and Ben shot our Big Day on 1/27/18. MMP's timeliness, attention to detail, ability to gather the crowds, and experience has forever given me something to look back at to relive the greatest day of our lives this far. They were prompt, knew how to direct people who aren't used to being in photos very often, and overall made everyone feel comfortable, allowing for even better photos. We selected to have MMP show a 'Fusion Film' of our day right after dinner. MMP brings a screen and projector, and plays the video for all to see before dancing begins. Our guests were absolutely floored. Like, a jaws dropped type of floored. MMP works diligently the day-of to put together video clips from the day to create a masterpiece of a film. Every time I watch the Fusion Film, I feel the emotions I was feeling on our big day all over again - how can it get any better? You don't need to worry about hiring a separate Videographer, MMP comes to the rescue!! Did I also mention that literally within hours of your wedding, they have 'sneak peak' photos for you and your guests to start viewing online? How cool was it that after our reception, when we went back to our hotel, that multiple guests were looking at our photos? (MMP goes around during the reception and hands out cards with information on how guests can view the photos). All my husband and I kept hearing was "Look at this one! Did you see this photo? Look, look! These photos are so great! I can't believe we can see some already!". This just added to how great our day was. You will not regret hiring MMP for your big day. Please, take my word for it. You can trust MMP to capture some of the biggest moments of your life. They did it for me, you are next.

Profile Picture Robyn, 1/27/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Proofs, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Second Shooter, Slideshow

We had a great experience with Matt Mason Photography! In particular, we really loved our photographer, Ben Hanson. We've seen the photos, and Ben (and his partner, Michael) did an amazing job! In particular, Ben did a great job of remembering key pictures we discussed taking before the wedding, and making sure those pictures happened in the heat of the moment. He remembered we really wanted to take 'sunset' photos, and proceeded to scout out locations in the 0 degree weather for us. These photos ended up being some of our favorite, and we are so glad he took the initiative on this!

As it relates to the overall company, we were pleased with both the value and service. They are clearly very organized and focused on the details, which I can see as being very helpful in providing good service for the large number of weddings they do. However, I do have to say that Matt Mason himself was a bit frustrating to interact with. He seemed to be overly rigid, both in his requirements for what we needed to provide to him, and he tried to downplay some of our ideas for group photos as being impractical (I will note that one of these ideas turned out to be the best group photo we took all weekend). Additionally, he reached out to the groom 3 hours before the wedding to inform him that a checklist had not been received. Not only was this checklist not necessary to the success of the event, but if it was really such a big deal, the issue should have been resolved before the day of the wedding.

Overall, we would recommend these guys and in particular, Ben Hanson, as being great to work with and delivering awesome photos!

Profile Picture Ben, 12/31/17, 2 Reviews

220x220 sq 1420522614711 mmp1345
220x220 sq 1420522714364 mmp0311
220x220 sq 1420522761242 mmp0544

5 ENDORSEMENTS
Such a great company! They do a great job with every wedding they have had at our venue! Their slideshow of the pictures they take that day is such a HUGE hit and so unique! My Brides love it!

Matt Mason has an eye for Photography, one look at Matt's work will show you that he is an artist with a camera. Pat !!!

Matt is an outstanding photographer and loves what he does! He tells YOUR story through pictures, I would hire him in a heartbeat!

Matt Mason Photography has done many weddings that I have provided flowers for. He is a fabulous photographer, very professional and a true artist. I like his work alot!

922 South Wells St, Lake Geneva, WI 53147   See On Map
262-745-4000 (phone)
Matt Mason Photography is a wedding photographer from Lake Geneva, Wisconsin. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Milwaukee, WI, Madision, WI, and Chicago, IL. Matt Mason Photography is a professional wedding photographer that has been part of the Southeast Wisconsin wedding industry for eight years. We specialize in sameday slideshows and fusion videos.