450 Cochran Road, Pittsburgh, PA 15228 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1

About Bridal Beginning

Bridal Beginning, a dress and attire business based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, features the largest collection of gowns in the entire city. This shop has been helping brides find their dream dresses since 1984. When you enter this welcoming shop, bridal consultants will assist you as you browse through the large selection of designer gowns until you find the perfect one for you.

Because every bride has unique needs, Bridal Beginning has a wide variety of gown styles. Here, you will find a mixture of traditional, elegant, and boho styles. In addition to bridal gowns, the shop also has bridesmaid, mother of the bride, and mother of the groom gowns. Your wedding party can have fun accessorizing with the following:

• Bridal belts

Bridal Beginning 7
  • Lauren

Lauren Siefers · Getting married on 05/04/2021

First and Last Stop!

First and Last Stop! Not going to lie I was kind of dreading trying on dresses, I am extremely picky and had no real idea what I wanted...cue Sara from Bridal Beginning. She was absolutely amazing and truly listened not only to what I envisioned and wanted, but was also very respectful of my ideal price range. She knew what kind of dress I wanted when I didn't know myself! Sara focused on me and what I wanted, she could tell when I wasn't feeling a dress even when others who came with me liked a dress. I never once felt pressured and I appreciate her patience with me as I tried on the same dress 3x....which I eventually purchased. Highly recommend

Sent on 05/24/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Fort · Getting married on 11/16/2019

Knowledgeable, helpful, and wonderful experience

The selection of this shop was amazing with some beautiful gowns in every price range. My consultant really listened to what I wanted, trusted her gut with my reactions, and showed me options that really solidified what I wanted to look like for the wedding. I would recommend this shop to anyone looking for a gown in the Pittsburgh area.

Sent on 01/15/2019

Bridal Beginning FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999, $4,000 - $6,499, $6,500 - $7,999
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Appointments Only, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Veils
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Weekly

Real Weddings

• Lokmer Photography Inc.
    Lokmer Photography Inc. Wedding Photographers

A number of our wedding customers have used Bridal Beginnings for their gorgeous gowns, bridesmaid dresses, etc. We have heard nothing but superlatives concerning the wide selection of prestigious gowns from Europe, New York and throughout the USA from top rated designers. We have met the experienced wedding consultants and staff and were highly impressed with the priority to their customers, the beautiful quality of the dresses and the in store experience for that special bride, etc. Our studio highly recommends Bridal Beginnings for their luxurious dresses and personal care they offer to the clientele. -John Lokmer - Lokmer Photography Inc.

• 450 Cochran Road Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, 15228 See on map