Bridal Beginning

Pittsburgh, PA View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Hello gorgeous! Welcome to Bridal Beginning! Our elite bridal boutique has been catering to Pittsburgh brides for over 38 years. A Bridal Beginning bride is traditional; yet breaks the barrier of tradition. She is sexy, edgy, yet sophisticated. Think boho, effortless, elegant, super girly, somewhat conservative, modestly seductive, seriously romantic and most of all, unforgettable. At Bridal Beginning, we proudly offer a wide range of wedding gowns from the most sought after designers both nationally and internationally including Berta, Ines di Santo, Hayley Paige, Jane Hill, CHOSEN by One Day, Elysee by Enzoani, Rose + Williams, Lazaro, Martina Liana, Justin Alexander, Watters, and more! Our experienced bridal consultants take pride in providing an experience you will remember and will make you feel celebrated and at ease while they find a dress you love. Make an appointment with us today by calling (412) 343-6677! We cannot wait for YOU to be a #BridalBeginningBride!

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$2,500 - $3,999
$4,000 - $6,499
$6,500 - $7,999
$8,000+

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids

Which of the following services do you provide?

Appointments Only
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Bridal Gowns
Hair Accessories
Jewelry
Sample Gowns
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

6-8 months
9-11 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Weekly

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

4.2

• Colleen
    Colleen B. Getting married on 10/29/2022

Incredible Experience!

I couldn't be more pleased with the incredible experience that I had at Bridal Beginning! My mom and I drove from the DC area to Pittsburgh because they carried every designer that I was looking to try on so I had high hopes. We were really impressed with their COVID policies and the safety measures they took when we arrived. Sara was my consultant and she went above and beyond in helping me decide which dress was "the dress". We started with my Wishlist then she had me try on various other dress styles and designers to make sure that my top 3 dresses were exactlywhat I wanted. The time that Sara took to understand my style and vision for my wedding helped make my dress selection process that much smoother. Ultimately I said "yes to my dress" and Sara made my boho dreams come true! Thank you Sara and Bridal Beginning for making my experience perfect! I can't wait to see my dress on my wedding day!
    B H Getting married on 10/06/2022

LOVE! Worth a trip if from out of town!

I really loved my team (Marisa was my consultant) at Bridal Beginning. I drove from NY to PA just to look at Berta dresses and the team here made it a wonderful experience. I was nervous about finding a dress because I am a highly indecisive person and didn't want to drive 8 hours to not find a dress; I was worried that the hour and a half appointment wasn't going to be enough time and I was correct about this, but the ladies at bridal beginning were wonderful and allowed me to stay significantly longer in order to find the perfect dress. I don't even know how many dresses I tried on because I lost count and I tried the same two dresses on and off for about 2-3 hours and put each dress on probably 10 different times before I finally figured out which one would be the perfect dress with some minor changes. The team here was so wonderful and didn't make me feel bad for trying things on a million times. I would recommend everyone to make the drive to go to bridal beginning it was a great experience. If I had to make any critique about the experience it would be that their rooms make it so you don't feel like the experience is super private. You can hear other consultants and brides from other rooms talking. But despite this my experience was amazing and would go back a million times; I can't wait for my first fitting!
  • Kiana
    Kiana V. Getting married on 05/28/2022

Amazing Experience!!

I am truly grateful for the amazing service, support and attention Gina (and quite frankly the rest of the team to boot) had provided me on a very special day (x2). Not only did Gina put my mind at ease, but she was really invested in my happiness. She truly cares about her Brides & is passionate about what she does. I would recommend her over and over again to anyone who wants to feel special, have a positive, fun and exciting experience and to find the most amazing dress for your big day! The owner, Pam was so accommodating and invested in my experience - I am thankful she was able to share this with me as well! If you are looking for a place that will bring the "WOW" to your big day, Bridal Beginning will make that happen

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

48 photos · 07/13/2019
  • Lauren & Ian
    81 photos · 06/01/2019

Lokmer Photography Inc. Lokmer Photography Inc. Wedding Photographers

A number of our wedding customers have used Bridal Beginnings for their gorgeous gowns, bridesmaid dresses, etc. We have heard nothing but superlatives concerning the wide selection of prestigious gowns from Europe, New York and throughout the USA from top rated designers. We have met the experienced wedding consultants and staff and were highly impressed with the priority to their customers, the beautiful quality of the dresses and the in store experience for that special bride, etc. Our studio highly recommends Bridal Beginnings for their luxurious dresses and personal care they offer to the clientele. -John Lokmer - Lokmer Photography Inc.

450 Cochran Road Pittsburgh, PA, 15228

Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday 12-9 Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday 10-5
Location of (Bridal Beginning)

Other vendors in Pittsburgh for your wedding