1855 West Chestnut St, Cuddy, PA 15301 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 2

About Sorelle Bridal Salon

At Sorelle Bridal Salon, a dress and attire business based in Washington, Pennsylvania, you will receive personalized attention as you search for your dream dress. This shop, whose name means “sisters” in Italian, is a family business. The team loves making brides feel right at home and part of the family from the beginning of their wedding gown search until the end.

While this shop does specialize in bridal gowns, there are bridesmaid, flower girl, mother of the bride, and mother of the groom gowns as well. Male members of your wedding party are not forgotten either. They will find attire for the groom, groomsmen, father of the bride, and father of the groom. No matter who you are shopping for, a wedding consultant will be more than happy to assist you throughout the process. There are also plenty of accessories in the shop, such as veils, jewelry, garters, and hair accessories. After you have made your selections, the team can provide you with customization, cleaning, alterations, or preservation if needed.

Follow Sorelle Bridal Salon on
572773107ac93053 1492712963048 lj 673

93 Reviews for Sorelle Bridal Salon

• Kelly

Kelly M. · Married on 11/21/2020

So Happy We Chose Sorelle!

I went into purchasing my wedding dress pretty uneasy - Sorelle was my 1st Bridal Store stop and truly, I was positive I wasn't even going to find anything that was right for me - I just wanted to dip my toes into the process and see where it took me. Boy, was I wrong! My experience with Sorelle was phenomenal. I worked with Wendy to find my dress and it was actually the very first one she picked out and I tried on! (How lucky!) She was incredibly patient and attentive with me, listening to my visions and finding me the perfect dress. She was super sweet and helpful and her staff (Whitney and Michelle) were totally awesome as well. We ended up coming back a handful of times for both the Mother of the Bride & Mother of the Groom to get their special occasion dresses and they looked stunning as well. Everyone was incredibly helpful/friendly and were so nice to us - they made the process so enjoyable and easy. My dress came in about 5 months to the date I ordered it (even during the pandemic!) and the MOG/MOB dresses came in about 3-4 months. I also got my gorgeous veil, headpiece, and earrings from Sorelle which all looked/matched perfect with my dress. I could not be happier with my experience and would definitely reccomend to any future bride!

Sent on 11/30/2020

Sorelle Bridal Salon's reply:

Kelly, these pictures are stunning! We could not be more thankful for brides like you. Thank you for sharing your experience. We are so glad you found your gorgeous gown and accessories at our salon. We are also glad you were able to experience our team. The words “phenomenal,” “patient, and “attentive” are not taken lightly. Thank you.
  • Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 10/10/2020

Everything I had imagined and more!!

I found my dress with the help of Terry. Her and the manager Michelle helped me narrow down my choices. When it came down to the wire and I honestly thought I had decided on the dress, she had me put the veil on and had me envision my wedding day, talking me through it to really help me visualize. When I opened my eyes I was hesitant and wanted to try on the other dress I had liked and envisioned myself again. When I opened my eyes I started crying and knew I found my dress. I had my mom, grandma, and fiancee's stepmom and grandma with me. All of the Sorelle staff were very welcoming to all of us and let us celebrate me finding my dress with our bottle of wine. The manager was invested in me and was very excited. My family and I had a wonderful experience! Even the other girls trying to find their wedding dress and their families would comment on each dress I tried on and were very friendly. I am very happy I picked Sorelle!!

Sent on 11/21/2019

Sorelle Bridal Salon's reply:

Rebecca, thank you for taking the time to write an incredibly thoughtful review. Envisioning your wedding day with your family present is a memorable moment. The Sorelle Staff is grateful to have been a small part of the memory. We look forward to continuing to work closely with you and your family.

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Sorelle Bridal Salon FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    $1,000 - $2,499
    $2,500 - $3,999
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Groomsmen
    Mother of the Bride
    Mother of the Groom
    Ring Bearers
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Alterations
    Appointments Only
    Cleaning
    Full Customization
    Preservation
    Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Plus Size Gowns
    Shoes
    Tuxedos
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    6-8 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Weekly
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales

2 Real Weddings

• Lokmer Photography Inc. Wedding Photographers

Sorelle Bridal Salon is a very professional business with high caliber and gorgeous gowns and party dresses. A number of our brides this year stated they were very happy with Sorelle Bridal Salon and the customer service was exceptional. One bride even stated that Sorelle went out of their way to find that perfect dress for her very important wedding day. We have worked with Sorelle Bridal Salon in the past and we definitely recommend them for their superior professionalism and caring attitude. John Lokmer - Lokmer Photography Inc. - Pittsburgh, PA.

• 1855 West Chestnut St Cuddy, Pennsylvania, 15301 See on map
    7242060791 (Phone number)
    Location of (Sorelle Bridal Salon)