1855 West Chestnut St, Cuddy, PA 15301 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Sorelle Bridal Salon

At Sorelle Bridal Salon, a dress and attire business based in Washington, Pennsylvania, you will receive personalized attention as you search for your dream dress. This shop, whose name means “sisters” in Italian, is a family business. The team loves making brides feel right at home and part of the family from the beginning of their wedding gown search until the end.

While this shop does specialize in bridal gowns, there are bridesmaid, flower girl, mother of the bride, and mother of the groom gowns as well. Male members of your wedding party are not forgotten either. They will find attire for the groom, groomsmen, father of the bride, and father of the groom. No matter who you are shopping for, a wedding consultant will be more than happy to assist you throughout the process. There are also plenty of accessories in the shop, such as veils, jewelry, garters, and hair accessories. After you have made your selections, the team can provide you with customization, cleaning, alterations, or preservation if needed.

Follow Sorelle Bridal Salon on

Sorelle Bridal Salon 6
Sorelle Bridal Salon 7
  • Mackenzie

Mackenzie Moore · Getting married on 06/06/2020

All i could have ever hoped for!!!!

Sorelle's Bridal Salon exceeding all of my expectations! They made my experience shopping for my wedding dress fun, easy and stress free. They truly take into consideration the wants and needs of the bride and made me feel valued and beautiful.
    My bridesmaids also got their dresses at Sorelle's. The staff at Sorelle's worked with with to help me find what would look best standing next to my dress. My girls and I were able to find the perfect dresses and I couldn't be more excited to see the whole ensemble come together. I couldn't imagine going anywhere else to find the perfect dresses.

Sent on 06/07/2019
  • Caitlyn

Caitlyn · Getting married on 10/04/2019

Perfection!

I had the most amazing experience at Sorelle! My mother and Aunt flew up from FL to help me find my dress and Sorelle was actually our last apt of the weekend. We hadn't had any luck and none of the experiences had been anywhere close to magical- until Sorelle! Marque was so attentive, the first dress she picked was literally the one! Though she still pulled other styles I wanted to try. She truly saved the weekend! Since then my dress has come in and I have been back a few times to try on and for my MOH to find her dress and Whitney has been AMAZING. She is always the first to greet me and helps me with whatever I need when I call!
    All in all- if you live in the area or at least within a couple hours of driving I would suggest visiting for any special occasion needs! They are the best!

Sent on 04/15/2019

Sorelle Bridal Salon's reply:

Thanks for leaving us such a glowing review Caitlyn! I am happy you came to see us and that we could find your perfect dress together. We are so excited that you are our bride! I will pass along your kind words to Marque and Whitney. They are pretty awesome! Can't wait to see you next time.

Sorelle Bridal Salon FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Cleaning, Full Customization, Preservation, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Shoes, Tuxedos, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? 6-8 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Weekly
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

• Lokmer Photography Inc.
    Lokmer Photography Inc. Wedding Photographers

Sorelle Bridal Salon is a very professional business with high caliber and gorgeous gowns and party dresses. A number of our brides this year stated they were very happy with Sorelle Bridal Salon and the customer service was exceptional. One bride even stated that Sorelle went out of their way to find that perfect dress for her very important wedding day. We have worked with Sorelle Bridal Salon in the past and we definitely recommend them for their superior professionalism and caring attitude. John Lokmer - Lokmer Photography Inc. - Pittsburgh, PA.

• 1855 West Chestnut St Cuddy, Pennsylvania, 15301 See on map