Sorelle Bridal Salon

Cuddy, PA View map Visit website

Sorelle Bridal Salon is a wedding dress and attire business based in Washington, Pennsylvania. Clients will receive personalized attention as they search for their dream wedding day attire. The shop, whose name means “sisters” in Italian, is a family business. The team strives to make clients feel right at home and a part of their family from the beginning of their shopping experience until the end.

While this shop specializes in traditional wedding gowns, there is a broad selection for the extended wedding party to choose their dream wedding outfit from too. Not just for the dress, suits are also aplenty at Sorelle Bridal Salon. Consultants are available to assist clients throughout the process, for the couple and their parties alike. With accessories such as veils, jewelry, garters, and hair accessories stocked at the salon, every detail can be looked after. The team can provide customizations and alterations, and cleaning and preservation after the big day will have the outfit kept perfectly forever.

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Groomsmen
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom
Ring Bearers

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Appointments Only
Cleaning
Full Customization
Preservation
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Plus Size Gowns
Shoes
Tuxedos
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

6-8 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Weekly

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

Kelly D. Married on 07/03/2021

Love them!

I LOVE THEM! We had a less than subpar experience at another bridal shop, and several friends suggested Sorelle. It was well worth the hour-long drive. Our consultant was Gina & she took the time to really get to know me, my wedding vision, and my fiancé & I’s relationship. She said by the end of this we would be best friends and we were! She really listened to me when I described what I was envisioning and pulled dresses that resembled that vision. She asked me to describe my dream dress in 3 words; one of my words was comfortable and she pulled some gorgeous gowns that were all extremely flattering and comfortable. I can’t rave about this salon enough! Prices are very reasonable too, especially considering the quality of the dresses. So happy I was able to get my dress and veil from Sorelle! Updated in 2021 now that the wedding has happened: I am so happy I also got my dress altered at Sorelle!! Gayane did a fantastic job & the staff was there throughout to provide any needed input! I was pretty picky about fixing the neckline to look exactly like the try-on, and everyone was so understanding/she did an outstanding job with altering this. Every time I went for a fitting I felt so special. This is such a wonderful place. Thank you Sorelle!!!

Sorelle Bridal Salon's reply:

Thank you for sharing the love! We certainly appreciate you making the drive to be a Sorelle Bride. It is great to hear that you had a fabulous experience finding the dress, as well as having it altered. Gina and Gayane are both gifted members of our team!
    Melanie S. Married on 06/22/2021

Mother of the Bride

Sorelle came through for everything a mother of the bride could dream of! Selection ~ assistance ~ custom fitting ~
    A heartwarming experience!
  • Mackenzie
    Mackenzie M. Married on 06/19/2021

All i could have ever hoped for!!!!

Sorelle's Bridal Salon exceeding all of my expectations! They made my experience shopping for my wedding dress fun, easy and stress free. They truly take into consideration the wants and needs of the bride and made me feel valued and beautiful.
    My bridesmaids also got their dresses at Sorelle's. The staff at Sorelle's worked with with to help me find what would look best standing next to my dress. My girls and I were able to find the perfect dresses and I couldn't be more excited to see the whole ensemble come together. I couldn't imagine going anywhere else to find the perfect dresses.

Sorelle Bridal Salon's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. We are thrilled you chose Sorelle Bridal Salon. We strive to meet every bride’s vision for the wedding day. Congratulations!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

34 photos · 10/10/2020
  • Carissa & Joe
    21 photos · 11/09/2019

Lokmer Photography Inc. Lokmer Photography Inc. Wedding Photographers

Sorelle Bridal Salon is a very professional business with high caliber and gorgeous gowns and party dresses. A number of our brides this year stated they were very happy with Sorelle Bridal Salon and the customer service was exceptional. One bride even stated that Sorelle went out of their way to find that perfect dress for her very important wedding day. We have worked with Sorelle Bridal Salon in the past and we definitely recommend them for their superior professionalism and caring attitude. John Lokmer - Lokmer Photography Inc. - Pittsburgh, PA.

1855 West Chestnut St Cuddy, PA, 15301
7242060791
Location of (Sorelle Bridal Salon)

Other vendors in Pittsburgh for your wedding