733 Washington Rd, Pittsburgh, PA 15228 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Anne Gregory

Our belief at Anne Gregory is that shopping for your wedding gown should be a special, genuine and unforgettable experience. Our dedicated and educated staff will work with you in our beautiful appointment rooms to help you create the look of your dreams.

With a collection of beautiful couture bridal gowns, social occasion wear, veils and accessories exclusive to our salon in Pittsburgh, we are confident you will find a gown fit perfectly for you.

Call today to schedule an appointment and discover the magic that is Anne Gregory at 412-531-3160.

anne gregory 51 486058 160043470741506
anne gregory 51 486058 160043470741506

52 Reviews for Anne Gregory

Chelsea · Married on 12/30/2016

This is the only place you'll need and want to go to find your DREAM dress! More than one on one shopping experience, with the staff wanting to make your dreams come true!

Sent on 07/14/2016

Jessica · Married on 07/23/2016

I absolutely loved my experience at Anne Gregory in Pittsburgh, Pa. They were the first and only place I went to buy my wedding gown. My mom, sister, and myself were taken into a very large and accommodating back room that was completely private. This helped me feel more comfortable for my appointment and it really made the appointment all about me. The woman and owner really listened to what my vision was and brought me every gown they had in my budget. They were so friendly and incredibly helpful. She did everything I asked her to so I could explore all my options with a gown and accessories. I enjoyed my visit here and bridal shopping was completely stress free. I would absolutely recommend them to any bride!

Sent on 09/17/2015

• 733 Washington Rd Pittsburgh, PA, 15228 See on map
    412-776-0702 (Phone number)
    Location of (Anne Gregory)