Charlottesville, Charlottesville, VA 22903 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Steph Saunders Events

Steph Saunders Events LLC is an event planning service in Charlottesville, Virginia. After years of planning corporate events, owner Steph Saunders couldn’t resist the special, personal connection that comes with helping a couple plan their wedding. She understands how time consuming and stressful planning such an important life event can be, and she’s here to take the stress away. With Steph Saunders Events, you can count on having a wedding that’s well-organized and showcases your personalities as a couple.

Planning services are available throughout Charlottesville, Lynchburg, and Richmond. Steph Saunders plans full wedding weekends—including rehearsal dinners, ceremonies, and receptions—for a variety of wedding styles, such as cultural, destination, military, religious, and non-religious. Her list of services includes:

• Budget analysis

Steph Saunders Events 6
Steph Saunders Events 7
  • Case

Case Vanwingerden · Married on 11/05/2019

Exceeded all expectations and made our night unforgettable!

Steph was awesome! She was super responsive and did everything in a timely manner. She was able to adapt on the fly and keep things moving in the background seamlessly. She grouped everything together for us and made sure we didn't have to worry about anything! She even had the guts to tell us to leave certain things alone because she would take care of them for us. She even cleaned up for us after our event! She worked great with all the other vendors and made sure to answer all of their questions so we didn't have. She was very knowledgeable and thought of everything we couldn't think of. You won't regret having coordinate your wedding/event!

Sent on 05/16/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha Klingman · Married on 10/13/2019

Invaluable

I have to echo another review on here - hiring Steph was easily the best money we spent on our wedding. She made EVERYTHING- from finding and hiring vendors, to managing costs and budgets, to detailed decorations- a breeze.

She went above and beyond for us, and you can tell immediately upon meeting her that she does for every one of her couples. She is an utter professional, with tons of experience planning in the Charlottesville area.

We received so many compliments on her specifically from our parents and friends. She was an absolute angel to have during the almost-year planning our wedding. I cannot recommend her highly enough!

Sent on 10/28/2019

Steph Saunders Events's reply:

You two were such a fun couple which made this process even more fun! This was such a great and unique wedding to plan, the best 363 days spent together! :)
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 09/14/2019

I wholeheartedly recommend Steph for everyone. She's amazing!

Steph is absolutely amazing. When I first began planning my wedding, I didn't really know what a wedding coordinator was and I wasn't sure if I needed one. Several vendors kept recommending that I hire a coordinator, eventually I complied. I can honestly say that hiring Steph was the best thing I did for my wedding. I'm so happy I decided to hire a coordinator and that I hired HER instead of any other coordinator I found. I hired her for the month of my wedding but she was helpful all throughout the planning process, the month before the wedding, the day of the wedding, and even after the wedding.

All of the married folks I had talked to gave me the advice of ignoring any issues that arise on your wedding day and focus on enjoying yourself. Because of Steph, I did not need to take that advice since there was not a single issue for me to deal with. Her hard work allowed me to fully enjoy my wedding and be present. She coordinated all of the other vendors, helped us decorate (which she has a fantastic eye for!), kept me and my guests/family calm, helped set-up and clean-up, gave me recommendations and advice, caught any mistakes I made or items I forgot along the way, etc. etc. etc. The list goes on and on of everything she did for my wedding.

Steph was hands-down the best money I spent on my wedding. She was more valuable than the food, the dress, the cake, etc. because she allowed me to enjoy my wedding. Because of her, I was able to cherish and enjoy every moment with my husband and guests. I never felt stressed or anxious because I knew she had everything under control. She also worked so incredibly hard -- I don't think I ever saw her sit down or take a break. Her fee is nothing compared to all the work she did....her clients make out like bandits.

This is a long review, but I just can't stress it enough how amazing Steph is and how much she did for our wedding. If she is available on your wedding date, book her immediately!

Sent on 09/21/2019

Award

Steph Saunders Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 900.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,400.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 2,800.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 50.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Cultural, Destination, Military, Non-Religious, Religious

Real Weddings