JB Elliott Photography

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,750 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,750 Most Popular Price

JB Elliott Photography is a boutique wedding and events photography studio in the Washington D.C., Maryland and Virginia area that aims to tell the complete story of your wedding by capturing all the details. Nick is the photographer and storyteller behind JB Elliott Photography. With an emotional, classic and simple style, he creates vibrant and artistic photographs to evoke memories of your special day.

Experience
Nick has photographed many weddings and has been recognized through WeddingWire’s Couples’ Choice Awards for several years. Nick's work has been featured on wedding sites such as Washingtonian Weddings, Munaluchi Bridal, Aisle Perfect / Perfete, Black Bride, and Capitol Romance.

Though based in the Washington D.C. and Baltimore area, JB Elliott Photography can photograph your wedding nationally or internationally. Services offered include:

• Proposals
  • Engagement Session
  • Wedding Albums
  • Prints
  • Bar and Bat Mitzvah
  • Black-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,600

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,750

Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Proofs
Save the Date

Rusinel Getting married on 05/06/2023

Amazing Experience with Engagement Photos

Nick was a great photographer to work with and took fabulous engagement photos for us. It was our first time having our photos taken and Nick made us feel at ease immediately, helping us navigate the process and answering all our questions. He made it a very enjoyable experience. He was very organized, and he helped us select two locations that really captured our relationship and our individual personalities. We were very pleased with our session and final photographs.
    Ellice H. Married on 12/21/2021

Highly recommend Nick!

Nick, photographer at JB Elliott, is fantastic. Our photographer canceled the night before our wedding so we had to act fast to find another one. Nick came through for us. He was vaccinated and wore a mask, he arrived early the next morning, which was the morning of our wedding, to set up, and he took excellent photographs that told the story of our wedding. He is detail oriented. He takes his time to get the right picture. He also delivered the images to us with an extremely fast turn around. I'd call him an angel.
    Aliese H. Married on 12/05/2021

Nick is excellent!!!

I am so grateful and thankful for the excellent photography my husband and I received from Nick from JB Elliott Photography. Nick was creative, patient, fun, strategic, helpful, diligent, and he is definitely an expert in photography. Everyone loves my photos and I cannot wait to blow up our pictures and place them around our home. Capturing wedding memories are so important therefore the investment is worth it. I have no regrets. I have so many awesome photos that bring me laughter and joy. Nick, I cannot thank you enough for making our wedding day so special. I can tell that photography is truly your passion. My husband and I will return for your services when we start our family pictures down the road. Thank you so much! Have a Happy New Year!!!
    Aliese and Herbert Brown

• Lindsay & Matthew
    31 photos · 10/24/2020
  • Meredith & David
    61 photos · 09/22/2018

With This Ring I Thee Wedd Ceremonies, LLC With This Ring I Thee Wedd Ceremonies, LLC Wedding Officiants

What a delight to work with JB Ellott! I'm sure the couple was very pleased with his style and ability to capture the "feeling" of the moment.

Jon Fleming Photography Jon Fleming Photography Wedding Photographers

Nick of JB Elliott Photography is awesome! We have worked together on several weddings over the past year! He is very easy going, very friendly, and SUPER accommodating with his clients. I would totally recommend JB Elliott Photography!

5587 Callcott Way #1201 Alexandria, VA, 22312
Location of (JB Elliott Photography)
16000 Croom Airport Rd Upper Marlboro, MD, 20772