JB Elliott Photography Reviews

JB Elliott Photography 4
JB Elliott Photography 5
  • Meredith

Meredith · Married on 09/22/2018

JB Elliott Photography is the best!

Nick is absolutely phenomenal! He and his team captured our wedding day perfectly and didn't miss a beat. I also hired him to capture my bridal shower and he did another great job. Nick is very relaxed and helped to create a chill atmosphere. He is very responsive to all communications and is very easy to work with. I highly recommend hiring him for your big day!

• F

Fredris · Married on 08/25/2018

Nick is amazing!!! He did our engagement, bridal shower and wedding photos. Every single one of our pictures were breathe taking. I constantly receive compliments on our all of our pictures. It’s the first time that I’ve loved more than 10 of my own pictures!! Aside from his work he is very understanding, reliable, punctual, professional and easy going! I’m so glad to have chosen him to capture such big moments of our lives!!! If you chose him you’ll never regret it.

JB Elliott Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Fredris. It was a pleasure photographing your engagement session and wedding day. All the best to you and Darnell.

Colleen · Married on 07/14/2018

I'm can't speak highly enough about how amazing Nick was to work with and how beautifully he photographed our wedding. All of our friends and family have absolutely raved about our photographs. We had a slightly unconventional wedding, and Nick was flexible and extremely responsive to our questions. Guests at our wedding also commented that he got amazing pictures of all of the little moments during our civil ceremony and reception.

JB Elliott Photography 6

JB Elliott Photography's reply:

It was my pleasure capturing your wedding day Colleen. I enjoyed every moment and the uniqueness of your union. All the best to you and Jonathan.

Rhonda · Married on 04/07/2018

Nick did a wonderful job for us! He was very flexible and worked with our schedule. He also takes time to get to know his clients in a meaningful way. Nick has a great eye and we are VERY happy with how the photos came out and our beautiful album.

JB Elliott Photography 7
    JB Elliott Photography 8
    JB Elliott Photography 9
    JB Elliott Photography 10

Betty · Married on 03/10/2018

It was wonderful working with Nick to capture our special day. I had a lot going on leading up to the wedding including my husband to be returning from deployment only a few days prior to the wedding day. Nick was extremely patient and flexible with us in getting information and details for the big day. I appreciated our conversations over the phone, his calm, professional nature sprinkled with a little humor allowed us to feel that everything was going to be alright come wedding day-- and it was! My husband really enjoyed the prep because it was laid back and he was able to be his goofy self. Nicki was excellent capturing me and my bridal party. All of the pictures came out wonderful and we are extremely pleased

JB Elliott Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Betty! I really enjoyed working with you and Adrian in capturing your wedding weekend. I only hope that I have clients as great as the both of you in the future.
  • F

Faith · Married on 01/27/2018

Working with this company truly made our wedding day experience amazing! Nick was our photographer and he exceeded any and all expectations that we ever had for the day. From our first inquiry, Nick has always maintained communication in a timely manner until the very end. He was professional at all times and we honestly didn't even realize he was snapping photos. The turn around time for our photos was quite impressive and they were all unbelievably beautiful. We can not thank this company enough for capturing our special moments and day.

April · Married on 10/01/2017

Nick is amazing! He is very responsive to all of my questions and attentive to details. My wedding pics are gorgeous, absolutely beautiful. Thanks again, Nick!

Sent on 10/15/2017

JB Elliott Photography's reply:

Thank you so much April for allowing me to capture your wedding day! All the best to you and Nate!!

Janelle · Married on 09/09/2017

We chose Nick as our engagement photographer, as we're getting married out of town. He was incredibly flexible and patient, as we had to reschedule our original session and were running late the day of! From first contact and submitting payment to completing a style survey and the actual session, Nick was always professional and easy-going. The photos were uploaded to an online gallery and ready for review less than a week after our session and we could not be more pleased with the final result! We would ABSOLUTELY recommend Nick for anyone looking for a quality photographer at an affordable price.

Sent on 04/22/2017

JB Elliott Photography's reply:

Thank you Janelle. I had such a great time with and Mike and I'm so excited for your upcoming wedding! Congratulations!!

Sundagar · Married on 04/22/2017

Nick was an excellent photographer! The pictures came out fabulous! Nick responds immediately to phone calls, text messages and emails. He's very organized and very professional. I was so concerned with how the pictures would look because it rained all day and we had specifically chosen that venue because of the beautiful grounds. Nick's photography is so excellent that the rain made no difference! You can't even tell from the pictures that it was rainy and cloudy! The pictures taken inside had excellent lighting and were of high quality. He's a great photographer to work with.

Sent on 05/21/2017

JB Elliott Photography's reply:

Thank you Charlene and Sunny! It was an honor to be a part of your wedding weekend. We really enjoyed working with you. Congratulations!

Shawn · Married on 03/25/2017

JB Elliott Photography is hands down amazing. Our photographer Nick was friendly, very professional, patient, and creative. We didn't want the typical staged wedding photos, so we were blown away when we saw our photos. Nick takes an organic, natural approach to photography. To say he has "an eye" is an understatement. When your photographer is having fun taking photos of you, you know you're in good hands. And when you have a non-photogenic bride and groom who look like models in Nick's photographs... priceless. ??

We had a very small, intimate wedding so we didn't want to break the bank. JB Elliott Photography's rates are a fraction of the cost of other photographers we found in the area, and their quality of work is much better.

Sent on 04/03/2017

JB Elliott Photography's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Shawn. It was an honor to be apart of your wedding day. I had such a great time and wish you and your wife all the best!

Rosalinda · Married on 10/02/2016

Nick was super friendly and accommodating. He was really fun to work with and was good at directing our wacky family and friends for group photos. Thank you so much!

Sent on 10/12/2016

JB Elliott Photography's reply:

Thank you Rosie! I had such a great time with all of you on your wedding day. All the best!!

Nick and John did a phenomenal job of making sure every inch of our special day was covered! They were very flexible and accommodating to our ideas and needs! I Couldn't have asked for a better photographer!

Sincerely,

Mr&Mrs Tedros Iyob

Sent on 06/20/2016

JB Elliott Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Enuma and Teddy. I can only hope that I have future clients as wonderful as you. Congratulations!!

Lisa · Married on 05/21/2016

Here are a few things that you should know:

1) Nick, our photographer, didn’t just take photos, he managed to capture us as a couple without us really knowing that he was around
    2) Excellent written and verbal skills – whether by e-mail, phone, very prompt replies, very punctual
    3) Through his on-line questionnaire about what photos were most important for us, we were able to think, in advance, about what we wanted for him to capture and, wow, was he able to do that. About a week before the wedding he provided a list of items for a bridesmaid and groomsmen to collect for hime to photograph – things that I would never have thought of (i.e. my jewelry, his tie, cufflinks, an invitation, other items that are important to us, etc.).
    4) The photos are of a very fine quality and the on-line gallery is exceptionally organized (i.e. preparation, ceremony, cocktail reception, etc.). Our guests spoke highly about how unobtrusive, how easy to talk to, and simply how professional Nick is. His follow up, post wedding, was swift and thorough.
    5) We would highly recommend Nick for anyone that wants not just photos, but your memories captured and displayed beautifully. Nick is better than we could have ever expected or hoped for. On a personal note about Nick as a person, he is terrific, very easy going, a wonderful listener, quiet, thoughtful, and so truly and simply put, with a truly amazing personality and heart.

Sent on 06/07/2016

JB Elliott Photography's reply:

Wow! This is one of the best compliments that I've received. I'm glad that you enjoyed the service and experience. This is why I do what I do! I had such a great time capturing your wedding day. Thanks so much! All the best!

Instead of a formal engagement shoot, Nick agreed to document my traditional Ghanaian engagement. He was always very responsive and on time and he fit in like one of the family. I can't wait until the big day!!!

Update: we had our wedding this past weekend and Nick was the utmost professional. I have already seen a few shots of the day and all I can say is WOW! He is an awesome photographer and his eye for detail is impeccable. I can't wait to see the final product. Thank you so much, Nick, for capturing our day.

Sent on 10/21/2015

JB Elliott Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Josephine! I strive to provide the best for all my clients. It was a pleasure to be apart of your wedding and traditional engagement. All the best!!

Aarika · Married on 04/30/2016

I approached JB Elliott photography to capture photos of my bridal client's cake and dessert bar. The event's main photographer, Nick, was extraordinarily helpful and professional to work with, and quickly responded to my inquiry. I really wanted a shot of a creme brûlée being torched, and his assistant did an amazing job of capturing the moment. The photos he and his assistant took were phenomenal! I highly recommend this photography business for brides who seek outstanding photos of their wedding!

Nick was a pleasure to work with from beginning to end. He knows exactly what poses and looks work and all the pictures from both the engagement and wedding were phenomenal. He is the utmost professional and very responsive. His turnaround time with getting your pictures to you is unprecedented. Also, he makes sure to get all the details of the day down so you won't have anything to worry about on the day of. I highly recommend him!

Amina · Married on 11/21/2015

Great photographer, very professional and I was pleased with our pictures.

Sherry · Married on 09/06/2015

Nick covered my sister's wedding and mine as well.Nick was awesome to work with, very accommodating with my crazy family...lol.Very professional and fun to work with,we will definitely recommend him to all of our friends.

Sent on 10/05/2015

JB Elliott Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Sherry! It was a pleasure capturing your wedding day.

Adjoa · Married on 08/15/2015

Nick was very professional and flexible. He came on time and all our guests like his job. The pictures came out really beautiful. He captured moments that will always be memorable to us. To be honest we will recommend him to any one who needs a good photographer for their occasion. Thank you for being the photographer for our special day.

Sent on 10/26/2015

JB Elliott Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Adjoa for allowing me to be apart of your special day.

Ashley · Married on 05/04/2015

My husband and I decided to have a small wedding ceremony. One thing that was very important to us was beautiful pictures so we can remember forever. I found Nick's website through searching the web. He was very accessible and his prices were reasonable.

Our ceremony lasted about 15 minutes. Afterwards, we took some pictures in old town Alexandria. We received the pictures in about 1 week after our ceremony. They came out beautifully. Would recommend.

Sent on 05/18/2015

JB Elliott Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Ashley. I really enjoyed capturing your ceremony and being apart of your special day!

Matene · Married on 07/20/2014

Another photographer who was unable to shoot our wedding day referred Nick to us. She promised I would like him and she was right!

Nick was courteous, professional and a calming presence on our wedding day. He got all the important shots we wanted and delivered our photos in a shorter period than we expected!

We are extremely pleased and would recommend Nick to anyone in need of a photographer on their wedding day.

Sent on 07/30/2014

JB Elliott Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Matene for the kind words!

Jennifer · Married on 05/31/2014

My husband and I are so glad that we booked Nick to be our wedding photographer. He worked very well with us and was very willing to help whenever we had a question. The pictures are also amazing!!!! The quality is just out of this world. Thank you so much Nick!!! Now, I have beautiful pictures to remind me of the most important day of my life! :)

Sent on 07/21/2014

JB Elliott Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Jennifer for allowing me to be a part of your unforgettable wedding day.

wonderful job for quick private ceremony!

Darren · Married on 08/03/2013

I was amazed of how professional Nick was throughout the shooting of our both leading up and during our BIG day. His attention to detail was superb. He was able to articulate some of the shots we both envisioned but just couldn't explain through words. I felt comfortable asking Nick different scenarios of how to capture images. The photos came out beautiful. We had no idea Nick could produce that many high quality shots in the timespan we alloted. Some shots I had no idea how he got but it captured the moment perfectly. The shots Nick produced made me feel that much more happier that we didn't go with a videographer. We didn't need to!

Thank You Nick for all your hardwork. You truly worked for this high rating and I would recommend you to any couple who would ever inquire from me.

Darren & Tilla