On WeddingWire since 2023
Here at The Dirty Apron we are excited for the opportunity to work with you to create the most memorable events to celebrate your special day. With a wide range of wedding-related options in Anchorage, Alaska and the surrounding areas, our team specializes in designing thoughtfully-curated dining experiences you and your loved ones will remember for years to come.
OUR FULL WEDDING PACKAGE (Available starting summer 2024)
- A private event held in our space for up to 10 guests (additional guests may be added for a fee, up to 24 total guests)
- Catering for one larger event from our very own artisan pizza trailer "The Pizza Box," to include gourmet pizzas, beautiful salads, and non-alcoholic beverages, for up to 30 guests (additional guests may be added for a fee, up to 100 total guests)
- A customized wedding cake for up to 30 guests (additional guests may be added for a fee, up to 100 total guests)
RENT THE PIZZA BOX (Available starting summer 2024)
- Catering from our very own artisan pizza trailer, to include gourmet pizzas, beautiful salads, and non-alcoholic beverages.
PRIVATE EVENT COOKING CLASS OR SEATED MEAL
- Perfect for a variety of wedding-related celebrations, our private parties are certainly an event to remember for your wedding shower, engagement party, bachelor/bachelorette parties or even morning after brunch. "Girls night out, "Burgers, Brews, and Bros," or even "Mimosa Brunch" are just a few of the themed parties we have held in our space. Join us at The Dirty Apron for an interactive cooking class in which we work with you to choose the cuisine and everyone rolls up their sleeves as we work side-by-side with a Chef to create a delicious meal. When the cooking is done everyone sits down to enjoy together at our large family-style table.
- Want something a little less hands-on? We also have options for a Chef's table demonstration style meal or a seated coursed menu. Private events can accommodate 10-24 participants.
- Looking for lighter fare? The Dirty Apron offers stunning cocktail trays of canapes, hors d'oeuvres, charcuterie, appetizers, fresh baked goods, and many other delightful options.
Frequently asked questions
What is the average catering price per person for plated service?
Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres?
Which of the following are included in the cost of your full service wedding catering?
What event services do you provide?
What catering services do you provide?
What types of cuisine do you cater?
What dietary needs can you accommodate?
Any other questions?
Be the first to share your experience!
Your feedback can help future couples make the best decisions for their special day.
A lifelong Alaskan, Amy has been a foodie since she can remember. Coming from a big family, food has always been an important way to stay connected with one another and celebrate special occasions. She hopes that sharing this passion will create a similar sense of community in each Dirty Apron event, celebrating high quality ingredients in delicious recipes.
This is going to be fun!