Tallahassee, FL 32312 Map · Phone number

About On the Rocks Bartending

On The Rocks has been serving The Big Bend area for 15years. We specialize in bartending needs for any event. On The Rocks also continues its support of the Tallahassee area with contributions to local charities and fundraising events such as The Ronald McDonald House, Treehouse, and Children's Home Society. Since 2013 On The Rocks has donated more than $25,000 to local charities and events. We look forward to working with you to make your next event or wedding special.

Thanks for choosing On The Rocks!

Matthew Spinks

850-251-4147

matthew@ontherocksbartending.net

*in Jan 2013, management of On The Rocks changed to its current owner.

Follow On the Rocks Bartending on

1 User photo

On the Rocks Bartending 1
  • CJ

CJ · Married on 11/11/2017

I am so glad I spent a little extra and went with On The Rocks. There are competitors out there for cheaper, but the saying you get what you pay for is so true. On The Rocks has BEAUTIFUL bars that they offer when you book them, others bring fold out tables and it looks horribly cheap. This is probably not politically correct but the OTR bar staff is young cuties which some of the competitors dont offer this cleaned up professional look. I am a very budget conscious bride so it killed me to spend more, but honestly they pay for the difference. They come with their own insurance so you dont have to purchase that and they also provide the mixers. They were amazing and we did two signature drinks that I didnt get to test out before hand so I was a little nervous... but the day of they were above my expectations. Matt is very easy to get in touch with and a joy to work with. Brides you need OTR. There was only one small issue related to shots, but it was nothing to doc them stars for. Please note this picture in the review was during set up, our bartenders were dressed nice for our black tie wedding. Im impatiently awaiting photographer pics so sorry thats the only one I have.

Sent on 12/10/2017
    On the Rocks Bartending 2

Kelly · event on 12/05/2016

For the last 2 years we have used On the Rocks for all of our events at the Florida Historic Capitol Museum, which can be as frequent as 2 per month, serving as many as 50-200 people at a time. They are always on time, very professional, courteous and so helpful. I don't have to even show them where or how we want things set up any more; they just come in, set up, and get to work! I highly recommend their services for any event you have. Matt and his crew are a joy to work with!

Sent on 12/09/2016

Jackie · Married on 09/24/2016

On the Rocks came highly recommended to us and we could not be happier! They are professional, attentive to detail, and were very accessible prior to my daughter's wedding. The bar choices they suggested were right on target with what we wanted, and everything was done without any effort on our part. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 09/29/2016

On the Rocks Bartending's reply:

Thank you for having us at this special occasion! We look forward to working with you again soon!

MS

On the Rocks Bartending FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the cost of your full service wedding catering? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up, Dessert, Cocktail Reception, Server(s), Tables, Linens
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 5.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), Limited Bar, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine, Champagne Toast, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink
  • What event services do you provide? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide? Cocktail Reception, Server(s)
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free
  • What bar services do you provide? House Beer, Specialty Beer, House Wine, Specialty Wine, Champagne Toast, House Liquor, Premium Liquor

• Simply Entertaining
    Simply Entertaining Wedding Caterers

Always know it's going to be a good time when On the Rocks shows up. Totally enjoy rocking an event with this vendor. They do an amazing job.

• A Piece of Cake Event Planning
    A Piece of Cake Event Planning Wedding Planners

We love to work with On The Rocks. They are always professional and prepared for every event. We refer all our brides to this vendor for bar services.

• DJ Scully
    DJ Scully Wedding DJs

Solid, dependable, honest and trustworthy sum up this business. If you're needing a bartending service for any venue or event in Tallahassee, On The Rocks are who you should call. Having worked with them on several events to them bartending my wedding there's not enough kind words I could say about the business they run.

• Tallahassee, 32312 See on map